Cau Thang Long experiences
1. 11 o'clock in the morning. West side
Seated in front of her house is a girl, she calls me. Get the scooter in, close the door, she signs 100k dong, no english at all.
On the chubby side, but young and smiling. Washed my dick and put me in the bed. Take off her nice vietnamese flowery pijama to show a chubby fatty naked body. Nice bbblowjob while I am seated on the bed and she knees on the ground. As I hold her head to go deeper, she begins making some sound. I stop, she ask to continue and moaning with pleasure.
Turns out to be a very submissive little sex slave, moanign with pleasure as I hold her head and facefuck her, slap her back, legs, face and even pussy, spit on her very funny and surprising. She didn't have any condom, and I had ti fight to wear mine. Left very happy, with her young big body red of slaps and white of sperm.
2. Afternoon. A house with girls. West side I spot a 20 something girl in sexy outfit. She turns out to be the mamasan and not available. The girls are 3, I go with one, she get naked to show the smallest breast, nice fit body I encounterd in a working girl till now. Big eyes, small pretty mouth. I am afraid to ask how old she could be. Very tight pussy, no anal, no oral, no kiss.
Come back to the same place, had an older girl, same basic service.
3. East side, near a very big internet cafe.
Older ladies. Lay on a bench-table, BBBJ till completion, naked tits to rub and available ass and pussy to finger.
4. East side
Same BBBJ basic service. Went beside a curtain. She get down on her knees, both of us still dressed. She blowed and licked like that till I came in the ground. For a second a baby came in to take a small school bag. Weird!
5. East side too
A chubby lady takes me inside. I lay on a bed, from the side she bbblow me very good. She gives her pussy and ass to my touching hand. But she says her breast is milking. For another 50k dong I lick and drink her milk, and get my dick drenched in it, for a long and weird blowjob.
These were only the most remarkable experiences. The others were standard as you can imagine.
I was surprised on the hanoi forum thread there is no mention of this amazing possibility.
BEWARE! Hygienical conditions were terrible.
Enjoy
[size=-2][b][u]EDITOR'S NOTE[/u]:[/b] [blue]I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please [url=http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php]Click Here[/url] for more information.[/blue][/size]
Cheap street side brothel
I noticed now that the CAU THANG LONG street is turning very soon its name as PHAM VAN DONG.
Going on the street with your skooter you can't have it wrong, as it is a very big main road, full of traffic and trucks.
fast car (formerly intellegent)
[QUOTE=ReallyaNiceGuy]I stand corrected. After looking at my notes again I see that I did not give Huong any money at all.[/QUOTE]
I think you did the right thing by not going with fast car. She is pretty much the opposite of a GFE. She's not sensuous in the least. She treated me with all the sensitivity and sexuality you might expect from a baggage handler picking up a suitcase. That's not so surprising, but what did surprise me was her lack of experience in bed. If I didn't know better I'd assume she was brand new to the job.
In addition, she likes to play games with money, as many people do here. She'll name outrageous prices if you let her. It was annoying to have her go immediately to my mini bar and open an (overpriced) water, and then take a tiny sip and not touch the rest of the water. If you want to drink from my overpriced mini bar, can't you at least be thirsty?
She also lacks even basic tact. I told her to be discrete when walking through my hotel lobby. I reminded her of this several times. But sure enough, she walks through the lobby and says to me fairly loudly "If you want sex again give me a call." 1 - It's obvious and doesn't need to be said. 2 - She had already told me that just 2 minutes before.
In short, I think she just has no clue how to do her job.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, she used to go by the name of intellegent on DIA. She got too many people writing her, so deleted that account and set up a new one. She reads this forum - probably more often than I do. I have no doubt that she's read everything we've said and will read this too.
Saigon Hotel massage - Hanoi
Check out the massage option at the Saigon Hotel diagonally opposite Pacific Place on Ly Thuong Kiet. Ticket is US$10 for the massage.
Ask for Mai. She does a great massage with a lot of teasing. Finished off with a fabulous HJ - left a 200K VND tip. She also offered to meet at a short time hotel for Boom Boom but the language barrier is likely to be insurmountable.
Also saw an attractive looking skinny number on my way out so will definitely be back.
What ever happened to manners?
I always have a stop off at a 7/11 or market and buy some drinks before checking into the hotel. I've had some girls open the mini bar fridge but I've always told them if they want something just ask, Don't be helping yourself otherwise it will be coming out of your fee. I also offer them drinks that I've bought outside of the hotel. I like to treat the girls with some kindness but if they try to pull shit over me then they will be treated accordingly.
Testing the Water, part 2
[QUOTE=Mik Hcmc]I always have a stop off at a 7/11 or market and buy some drinks before checking into the hotel. I've had some girls open the mini bar fridge but I've always told them if they want something just ask, Don't be helping yourself otherwise it will be coming out of your fee. I also offer them drinks that I've bought outside of the hotel. I like to treat the girls with some kindness but if they try to pull shit over me then they will be treated accordingly.[/QUOTE]
There's actually more to the story that this reminds me of. I met her at a cafe before going to the hotel. We started to talk about payment there, and when talking about money she mentioned the cost of getting here from her house and how much the water cost at the cafe we were in.
"What water?" I asked.
She pointed to 2 glasses of tapwater that were on the table next to us. (She had been sitting there before I came in.) I didn't even realize she'd gotten them for us. I never drink Hanoi tapwater and certainly wasn't going to touch it. I didn't see her drink any either. I explained to her how absurd it was what she was saying, since neither of us had touched it and I hadn't even asked for it. She laughed and seemed to agree.
These little petty money games involving water probably were her testing my reaction. It's a very short sighted strategy. On the one hand she gets to feel like she can squeeze a few thousand more dong out of me. On the other hand the extra hassle and silly games makes me less likely to give her more business. End result: she misses out on hundreds of thousands of dong.