Ripped off in Pham Vang Dong + good experience in Pham Vang Dong
I have gone to this street for some dirty action a few times and found fast release. Highly recommended if you're into sleazy stuff LOL.
Anyway. The other day I drove by with my motorbike and approached a lady. I asked in my limited VNse for a blowjob. She gestured VND 250. 000 and I was like "Ok." It was around 14:00 in the afternoon.
In I went with my motorbike to this shady apartment door and heard the noises of a local Vietnamese guy porking a lady behind a thin curtain. I walked inside directed by the madam and sat on a filthy looking bed. She asked for the money and I hand it to her. After this, she jumped on the bed and took off her trousers and laid on her back motioning me to climb aboard.
I sat there dumbfounded pointing at my dick and my mouth asking for the promised blowjob. She just stare at me and say in Vietnamese for me to hurry up and do the deed. I make a fuss and she start to look pissed as well.
I lose all my mojo and put on my trousers and she starts screaming at me in Vietnamese. I don't understand a word the ***** is saying but just look at her with amusement. I was kinda ready to part with the VND 250 at this point so I just wanted to stress my disappointment to her. She looked smug and satisfied with the easy money.
Sometimes I do stupid shit like this and probably ruin mongering for other guys. I speak Vietnamese alright for a European and can hold my own in these situations.
Another time I went, I waltzed in with a really cute small countryside type of girl. She was not in a rush and we agreed on VND 150. 0000 for full service. It was awesome I tell you! She giggled and made me feel so nice about all of it. I gave her VND 220. 000 stressing that I really enjoyed her GFE approach. I like to thank girls who go an extra mile but I'm still looking for nice girls like this but they are quite rare in Hanoi for non-native mongers it seems.
I'll share stories later from 2010 to today when I have time. I hope to hear more about places and experiences in Hanoi!
Good luck mongering dudes!
Blow and' Go. Nearby to Petro Vietnam tower
I spotted a blow and' go type of massage (tam quat) place on a road going around a lake called Thanh Cong. The Petro Vietnam HQ tower is near this lake so it's faily easy to find. Search for Thanh Cong on google map and you'll find the street.
Near an entrance to the park there are Internet cafes, small boutiques and cafes. In the middle of all these is a shady looking entrance to a blow and' go place. In evening times you can spot it particularly easy due to the red light hue.
Anyhow. I often see these fat VNse women sitting on a couch inside. I gathered courage and waltzed in thinking I'm going to be one of the first foreigners to go here.
In I went and was greeted lazily by two sleepy VNse middle-aged women sitting cozily under an electric blanket. They just pointed to a entrance behind them absently. I walked in and saw these 5 massage tables and 3 girls fully clothed taking their afternoon naps there. Upon entering I was faced by a 30 something Vietnamese lady (5 body. 7 face). I motion her to come to a massage table with me and in I went.
It was really cold inside the place and the lady was wearing really thick layer of clothing but kinda thin type of top so you could see her baby belly and saggy tits.
I prop myself on the table and she pulled down my pants without ceremonies. This continued with her wiping my dick with a wet cloth. Then she proceeded to give somewhat mechanical handjob as I engaged in some casual small talk in Vietnamese.
After a minute or so she gobbled up my dick and went through the typical motions. She allowed my hands to wander about her body but I did not feel a particular urge to do so. After shooting my load in her mouth she skipped away to spit it in a sink somewhere. AS I sat there recollecting myself she came back and wiped my dick clean again.
I smiled, she smiled. And I gave her 250. 000 and I just walked out.
It was faily clinical in a way but I kinda like dirty places like this. I don't think I was the first foreigner there but nobody spoke a word of English.
I'm always looking for a place where I'm greeted by anxious women looking forward to gobble on my dick but maybe Hanoi does not have that customer service level.
I know 20-30 places like this and I can write more about them but I think most localized mongers are somewhat familiar with these places. Good for instant release but I'm fairly young guy so I have not "picked up" a GF for later meetings in places like this.
My feeling in Hanoi is that these places are best because massage places I have had so many disappointments. I just like to go to go straight to business like this. .
Send me PM or comment if you guys are interested to know about these places more? There are tons.
A day off work spent mongering
Took Monday off work and decided to spend the day investigating some of the previous posts. Drove around Kim Ma area but think I was a little early as the massage place on Giang Vo had no girls loitering inside (when you drive past you can see them all sitting in the front reception, no door only the blue and white string) [from Kim Ma, turn into Giang Van Minh, turn left into Giang Vo and about 150m down on left hand side]. If you keep going there is another huge massage sign on the right, I turned in there but was very expensive VND 700k just to get started.
Then decided to head to Pham Van Dong as never tried, cruised from Cau Giay until just before the bridge towards the airport, saw the entire range of girls sitting just inside the door, had to turn back as its a one way system with a barrier. Found a cute little thing from earlier drive by and drove the bike off the road into the unit, she quickly pulled the steel door behind and locks it and you're off. She was a 6, not a day over 20 with incredible large Dcup tits and a neat trimmed Bush, average Viet height. No english but lots of hugging, giggling and then kit off, she didn't tell so I enquired about price and nearly fell over. The location is a dive just a thin mattress on a pallet, her clothes pushed into a bundle, this is very basic defo for locals. No kissing, condom on (or off if you want) and every which way (no anal) , decided to pull condom off and spray her which was no problem (I did ask first). Total Cost US10.
To be honest the venues are so grimy but on the pos easy to find a girl from safety of your bike, straigth off the road and door shut behind.
In the name of research I went back a few hours later and tried another one which was exactly the same scenario but 2 birds working the shop so the door wasnt shut and I was worried about the bike and my wallet. Girl same but skinnier, don't think you will find a 9 here.
As it was my day off I thought one final treat and headed to the massage on Kim Ma in the evening, come past Ete on Giang van minh, have to turn rt onto Kim ma but turn back into town asap, there is a large massage sign on your right hand side (can't miss it) , you need to turn into a nice quiet and private alley. There are 2 options, I've tried both but prefer the first place as U-turn in as its cheaper. Ask for the VIP room for an hour (200, 000) as its large and they can't see you from the window in the door.
I now have a regular who after the first tme lots of GFE and finished me off with a BJJ and lots of anal play yest. You can finger / play with their tits under the clothes but they wear the shorts, my reg is now grinding her crotch and I wonder what will happen at the next sitting.
Big day out, am very keen to try the 381 Kim Ma but when I went past it looks dead with not even a light on, has anyone tried recently?
Baby Wipes usuage suggestions?
[QUOTE=Mr Enternational;1395740]Thanks . Before going downstairs I went to where they keep their jumbo stash of baby wipes and stuffed them into my jeans. From now on the only dick that's going to get wiped down with these baby wipes is mine! If I'm going to get fucked out of my 130K I'm going to be able to at least say I got a little something for it. It wasn't 130K worth of baby wipes but dammit I felt better. I made a bee line out of there.[/QUOTE]Loved the baby wipes story. Have to ask "How many wipes did you score? You may have made a profit! What did it work out as price per wipe?
(The girls would have been saying glad I didn't get him, look at the the size of that bulge in his jeans, too big, big boy.)
Ideas: sell them on the street, swap them for sex, use them to put over those little windows in the doors, sell them as mouth covers for all those on mototbikes.
Anybody have any other what ideas Mr Enternational can use the baby wipe stash for?
A business idea that will put stolen wet wipes to good use
[QUOTE=Vlad Impaler; 1398655]Senior member Joffre suggested: "Take a flight and walk up and down the aisle handing them out to confused passengers."
Hope fully not used ones
Perhaps Senior member Mr Enternational can tell us what he has managed to do with them. Or who?[/QUOTE]How about setting up a tam quat / barbershop / mp for ladies only? As an alternative to manicure pedicure or shopping, a lady would call into your premises. A 2 room shed with street facing open door. She would see you (and a few more of us) sitting on a broken sofa, and she makes her choice. If you are chosen, you take her to the other room, which has narrow dirty beds divided by curtains. She removes clothes and lies down. You scrub her privates rigorously with wet wipes, tie your hair back and get down at the Y. You can drop your jeans and briefs to let her play with your tackle, which will help her get aroused and finish more quickly. Make fake orgasm noises. As soon as she's finished, run out and spit loudly. Then come back and get to work with more wet wipes. Ask for good tip and say see you again.
You'll probably need a licker license for this sort of business.