Upmarket Freelancers in Hanoi
I know there are loads of FLs working in various street locations around the city. What about more upmarket options?
I also know that a couple of ladies advertise on CL. One who is rightly popular, late twenties, medium build and a wild thing in the bedroom. She is amazing and currently advertises something along the lines of Mind Blowing sex. Another is advertising about sucking your cock. She turns out to be a prize starfish others have experienced. When she send you photos, don't be fooled. So not worth it. Shitty attitude and a waste of money. Rumour has it there is a pseudo-escort business being run as well. VND800k for the girl's time then up to you to negotiate for what you really want. Run by a couple that also do phone repairs and the like. Yet to try it but worth investigating. Anyone have experience with this lot?
Anything else? Variety is the spice of life. There must, surely, be other FLs of high quality in this fair city. I'm prepared to spend several million for an upmarket experience from time to time. Appreciate any info.
Very close to 61 giang vo
[QUOTE=JohnAppleseed; 1411688]I also sent a message to the girl on NH that you mentioned and didn't get a reply. Seems like it might be a scam.
Do you remember the address of the Tam Quat place on Giang Vo?[/QUOTE]Very close to 61 giang vo. Sign that says Massage about 5m off the ground. I used to park across the road and walk across but now just dump the bike at the entrance and they can sort if out if need be.
TNHH. No Strings attached
Chased this email address and add in TNHH; as it seems have many others. Received a shit load of extra pivate invites to a justdateher website; but nothing more. Damn shame. But if it's too good to be true. It's often exactly that.