A Tour on a lazy Sunday afternoon
Hi Fellows!
I'm Klaus having arrived in Hanoi some weeks ago before I stumbled across this wonderful forum – thanks for all the advice!
Last Sunday early afternoon I decided to have a little tour around – I didn't expect much action at that time of a Sunday, but I figured I could check out the places.
I started at the Tam Quats in (Ngo) 31 Kim Ma and 66 Giang Vo – but as expected no action.
Than I headed to 28 Hang Chuoi and was offered 50 USD which they quickly loweered to 400 + 200 tip. I declined, however, since I guessed from the expression on the girls faces that they didn't appreciate my bargaining (I assume they regard – as many Vietnamese – foreigners to be 'walking ATMs'). Plus they where not really good looking.
Being nearby I decided to head for Bach Dang looking for numerous Tam Quats that had been mentioned here earlier – couldn't find any (except Oasis 2 which is hard to miss). I assume that even them being closed at that time of the day I should have been able to see some signs. Anyway – maybe some guys can help by giving some house numbers (since the street is very long indeed).
Afterwards I was off to Nguyen Hoang Ton – and here there were, at least 10 Café Tam Quat more or less in a row. However I was too early since I could see through the typical blue and white curtains that there were hardly any girls inside.
In PVD, however, business was up and running already. Around ten houses open with sometimes several girls enthusiastically waving as I cruised by. I picked a cute one on high heels with nicely sized tits (turned out to be all-bra though.) who giggled in excitement when I tried to maneuver me bike into the hut. She suggested 300 which I brought down to 250 (I'm a mean bastard, I know!). Since there were two other girls I had to climb a steep ladder into the 'mezzanine floor'. She allowed some kissing with tongue (more mine than hers, though) and gave me a BBBJ (which I had asked for beforehand by sucking me thumb). However CIM was a strict no-go – so I had to fuck her! Given the expression on her face when I penetrated her, I assume she might have preferred it in the mouth with hindsight.
On the way back I passed Nguyen Hoang Ton again (just because it was on my way home) – but still no action at around 3 pm.
OK – so much for this time, I'll keep you posted.