Interested in meeting your regular
[QUOTE=Richard Dawkins;1418177]If dark and dingy doesn't really do it for you (personally I enjoy sampling all ends of the market; banged a great little girl in PVD the other night who was like a little action figure to be put in whatever position you like for 200k VND) and you are willing to shell out good money for a good experience, then I think you should be hitting up my regular to sample her wares. She is independent and I would imagine that her level of service would beat anything from the high-cost hotels you mention as long as you can host. She enjoys her work, which is a rare thing and provides delightful company and conversation over dinner too. She has also received high marks from CaseyStar recently. PM me for her contact info or read back a few pages and you should figure out how to get in touch with her.[/QUOTE]Interested in meeting your regular and am happy to "shell out good money," as you put it, for the experience. I'm not a paying member on this forum but would be much obliged to receive her contact info.
Thank you in advance.