Nguyen Hoang Ton and PVD Shut Down?
The other night, I drove down Nguyen Hoang Ton behind Ciputra looking for a little something and I found that only a few shops were open and none of the girls were outside. In the past, I've seen them all lined up on the side of the road in the open, but tonight it was totally dead. I made my way to PVD and it was abandoned. There were no girls at all and many of the houses had for rent signs on them. Does anyone know what's happening here?
Boss club is a boobs camp
So the other night, I finally got a chance to visit Boss club under Fortuna hotel and had a good experience for the first time in Vietnam. The staff in Boss is very friendly, so different from other shitty places in Vietnam. There are two sections in Boss, you can sit and drink with girls in the hall or go to private room for karaoke. There must be more fun in a private room, but I don't believe it's allowed to do anything substantial here. Anyway I chose the lobby, and right after I sit down, mamason led around 10 gals for me to choose. Girls are all pretty and many of them with nice boobs almost coming out. But I definitely want to see more, so asked her to bring more. A gal with nice body and smooth skin caught my eyes (ok, maybe just becuase she wear less than others). Girl's name is Phuong and she speak very little English but who cares, we had fun exchanging English and Vietnamese words through phone, with a lot of touching and teasing of course. I intend to take her for LT but she could only do ST that night, which is fine for me. You need to go upstairs and wait for the girl at 12. O in Boss, I guess there might be some rules that forbid them to leave before 12 or cut a deal inside the hotel (which is funny but this is Vientam).
Sure you can guess the rest but wow, when Phuong took off her clothes and ready to shower with me, I was immediately blown away by her nice boobs. I though it's a B+ but hey, it's actually D according to Asian standard. And different from many working gals, she is not shy or incooperative, though easy to tell that she's just working instead of having fun.
Total damage is 2mil++ for a bottle of tequila (and you can keep if for two months, which in my opinion is much better than 110k++ Carlsberg) , plus some small money for soft drinks and fruits. A gal costs 800k inside and normally 100USD for ST and 150USD for LT. It might also be a custom to tip the waitor 100k and mamason 200k (I guess only when you want to take the gal out). It's a little pricy but I got the best experience ever since I came to Vietnam, I really like their attitude and service. I would definitely go back again to finish my tequila, maybe try out the private room with friends.