fkk-livingroom.de

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 817 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 12244
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12244
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a girl come over thinking it was just a date and didn't get to fuck her? Take her out to eat, grab a drink and then she refuses to come back to your room.
    In Asia. No.

  2. #12243
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    It worked!! 😳.

    "I don't know what you're talking about but if you are so concerned grab the kids and come up here. I'll book a nice place and we can have a family holiday for the last week. ".

    Might have to slow down a bit to make sure there are a couple of shots left in the chamber when she arrives but it's a small price to pay.

    Talk about lucky beating skillful. That's was close. 😅.
    I did take it easy for the last few days in Manila so that I wasn't shattered when I returned.

    I've now left PH and having a happy family holiday at a midway tourist area that I know my family enjoy.

    To answer the PMs about what happened: there was no Bobbitt-esque reception. The matter hasnt been discussed except for a coupe of comments supporting my plausible denial story and the lack of security with Air BnBs. I'd be kidding myself if I thought that what happened was not understood and been forgiven and forgotten but it hasn't been a deal breaker worth breaking up the family.

    My intention is not to bring it up and let it pass. For my next trip, the weather will be too bad to scuba in the Philippines but there will be some nice options in Indonesia. I'll be back to PH, just after a politically acceptable time.

  3. #12242
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    But do they know it is a same message? Like when some of my friends send me things it says forwarded.
    If a picture yes as I get friends sending me videos / photos etc and is the same as your screen shot. But a message not so. IF there are concerns you can always copy it then paste it multiple times. Same difference LOL.

  4. #12241
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever had a girl come over thinking it was just a date and didn't get to fuck her? Take her out to eat, grab a drink and then she refuses to come back to your room.
    Sure. I'd go on 2 or 3 platonic first dates per trip.

    It's very rarely a surprise though. In the lead up chat these girls are pretty up front. If she says she's not meeting you in your hotel or even that she doesn't play around on the first date then you know what you are in for.

    I've got no issue with this as my trips are usually pretty long so a peppering of dates with girls that are good company is actually refreshing. On a couple of occasions I've actually found out that there is no chemistry and not wanted to progress to sex.

    I've written before that, opposite to home, sex is so available in Asia that it doesn't have to be the aim of every meeting. For me at least. Of course, I'm struggling to remember a second date where she didn't put a lot of effort into saying thanks for being the perfect gentleman that I am. 😉.

  5. #12240
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    Not in WhatsApp as I have done this before and still do and no one else knows who the same message goes to.
    But do they know it is a same message? Like when some of my friends send me things it says forwarded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190116_162806-600x931.jpg‎  

  6. #12239
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    When you send a broadcast message in WA or Viber can the girls see the CC'ed names or do you have to copy paste individual chats?
    Not in WhatsApp as I have done this before and still do and no one else knows who the same message goes to.

  7. #12238
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]

    Option 2: Arrive. "Hi. I'm staying near Ayala. Would you like to meet?" She comes over. You fuck her.

    .
    Has anyone ever had a girl come over thinking it was just a date and didn't get to fuck her? Take her out to eat, grab a drink and then she refuses to come back to your room.

  8. #12237
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    When you send a broadcast message in WA or Viber can the girls see the CC'ed names or do you have to copy paste individual chats?
    No idea. I send individually. I don't want to fuck up.

  9. #12236
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    That is a lot of shit to go through.
    Agreed but people still do it, paranoid that they need to start early

    See option 2 - far easier and actually gives better results.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I save every chick in my phone with the age and city code, so when I get to a city I just punch that city code into the Whatsapp search bar and send a message to every chick saying what are you doing if I am not sure who it is.
    When you send a broadcast message in WA or Viber can the girls see the CC'ed names or do you have to copy paste individual chats?

  10. #12235
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedRoger  [View Original Post]
    From the Phllstar.

    https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...ex-philippines

    The guy was walking around with girls from AC and had 10 come to his room the greedy boy. But as he was in charge of a US ship etc he now is no longer in charge for enjoying himself with nice pinays. And yet they voted for Trump who like to grab pussy and allegedly had lots of fun with Stormy and others.

    Funny old world (well at least in the USA) LOL.
    As a former air force officer I can assure you that G. I. means Government Issue E. G, owned. Poor bastard. I would have given him the Meritorious Service Medal instead. As for Trump and Stormy that is no allegation and he admits it. Cheers, mate.

  11. #12234

    Romance is dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    From now on, if I meet a chick too early I just say I will contact you when I get there. Fuck sending mundane messages back and forth everyday.
    For shame. Valentine's Day is soon on us and you probably have not stocked in flowers and chocolates. You cad!

  12. #12233
    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    Option 1: About a month out, bulk message all suitable candidates and reply to all messages you receive. You'll get between 100 and 200 replies. Send follow up Viber and WhatsApps every couple of days so that you remain fresh in their minds. Easiest if you save all names and details to a spreadsheet to keep everything straight. Continue until you depart. Be sure to remember names and significant events in their lives so you can show you care. Arrive in country to find 90% are suddenly unavailable. The other 10% will want to bring their mom to the first meeting.
    That is a lot of shit to go through. From now on, if I meet a chick too early I just say I will contact you when I get there. Fuck sending mundane messages back and forth everyday. I save every chick in my phone with the age and city code, so when I get to a city I just punch that city code into the Whatsapp search bar and send a message to every chick saying what are you doing if I am not sure who it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190116_065914-600x684.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190116-070629_WhatsApp-600x1233.jpg‎  

  13. #12232

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    There is only one solution and his name is Wicked Roger. 😎.

    Pay $20 for a subscription and PM him.
    Will take some time, but will do. Appreciate the advice (hopefully soon from Wicked Roger too).

  14. #12231
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverForx  [View Original Post]
    Or am I doing pre-work on FL or PL? I've read other threads and the pre-work seems a little much.
    Option 1: About a month out, bulk message all suitable candidates and reply to all messages you receive. You'll get between 100 and 200 replies. Send follow up Viber and WhatsApps every couple of days so that you remain fresh in their minds. Easiest if you save all names and details to a spreadsheet to keep everything straight. Continue until you depart. Be sure to remember names and significant events in their lives so you can show you care. Arrive in country to find 90% are suddenly unavailable. The other 10% will want to bring their mom to the first meeting.

    Option 2: Arrive. "Hi. I'm staying near Ayala. Would you like to meet?" She comes over. You fuck her.

    Your choice. These are not exaggerations.

  15. #12230
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    Mate, do you have a smart phone? Do you have WiFi? If yes to both, from connection to panties down will be 30 minutes. Time it if you don't believe me.
    Is there a preferred app for this (tinder?) Or am I doing pre-work on FL or PL? I've read other threads and the pre-work seems a little much. Hoping to avoid, but will do what's necessary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Dubai Bunnies


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape