Adult Vacations
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
The Velvet Room

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 841 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 12603
Smooci.com Philippines
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12603
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    This is 2019. The internet!
    Topic moved here. Related story. I was in a condo unit one afternoon and opened WeChat, and went to the 'Find Near Me' function, and selected "Female". It showed 2 girls within 5 meters of me. I looked at their profiles and one chimed in to chat with me. At the same time I chimed in to chat the other girl. The first girl offered a massage and any other that I might like. She gave her room number and she was just up one floor. Could not avail of the opportunity as I had a twin-pack inbound shortly on a bus. The best part? You'd expect I was in Manila / Cebu / Davao, but I was in the province. I love phils.

  2. #12602
    Quote Originally Posted by KabulGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have had a couple suggest it, we then watch on the TV and do it all over again.
    There is a thriving swingers scene there and plenty time I have done that. On one occasion we had a dinner party and the all the wives (4) went under the table for desert. Fun times KG.

  3. #12601

    Camel Toes

    For you fellas that have fucked umpteen pinays over the years, what would you say the ratio of camel toe ladies is vs. Those with protruding pussy lips? I've seen many on webcams and porn sites and I've never seen a country with more camel toes in my life.

  4. #12600
    Quote Originally Posted by Docwiltro  [View Original Post]
    Some will do it (pro gratis) because it turns them on as much as it does some of us. I noticed this one Filipina watching us having sex in the mirror; so, the next time I asked if she wanted to make a movie to which she replied, "OK!" rather enthusiastically. Here's the girl and a screen grab pic.
    I have had a couple suggest it, we then watch on the TV and do it all over again.

  5. #12599
    IMHO, nothing much is going to happen till the new line is launched. Boeing is in no hurry. It just got another wad of cash last week (and did also on the first crash date). Too big to fail and too many people with vested interest.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieGaigin  [View Original Post]
    That article also mentions that Charleston was selected as a site for the factory because of its low unionised workforce, allowing cheaper wages. There weren't many aviation qualified workers in the area, so staff was recruited from other industries.

    Perhaps anyone contemplating flying in a 787 should determine in advance where it was made.
    Funny, nothing more about video from metal. Must have all the information needed from PM.

  6. #12598
    Quote Originally Posted by DzikaBomba  [View Original Post]
    Just ask any Girl who is selling her pussy for money.

    For the right amount of piso notes some are willing to do the recording.
    Some will do it (pro gratis) because it turns them on as much as it does some of us. I noticed this one Filipina watching us having sex in the mirror; so, the next time I asked if she wanted to make a movie to which she replied, "OK!" rather enthusiastically. Here's the girl and a screen grab pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 212.jpg‎   Honey Video 02.jpg‎  

  7. #12597
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHorn  [View Original Post]
    There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.
    Yes, you need consent from the girl. Unfortunately one of my best with a province beauty got deleted by a Chinese GF.

  8. #12596
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHorn  [View Original Post]
    There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.
    You might want to pm me.

  9. #12595
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHorn  [View Original Post]
    How much have you done it?
    Best you PM me MetalH as this is easier done on the PM system as I have contacts also but we can't share mobile numbers and contacts on the forum openly.

    Look forward to the PM.

  10. #12594
    Quote Originally Posted by DzikaBomba  [View Original Post]
    Just ask any Girl who is selling her pussy for money.

    For the right amount of piso notes some are willing to do the recording.
    How much have you done it?

  11. #12593
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHorn  [View Original Post]
    There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.
    Just ask any Girl who is selling her pussy for money.

    For the right amount of piso notes some are willing to do the recording.

  12. #12592
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushes  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, the other shoe dropped. Several sources are now pointing to other Boeing problems. According to the NYT, a tech at the North Charleston plant that builds the 787 Dreamliner is quoted as saying it's just a safety issue and he never plans to fly on one. Boeing and FAA pushed aside many complaints and the people. Some carriers had refused delivery because of metal shavings and other stuff were found on newly delivered 787 planes. The US air force had stopped accepting delivery of the Boeing Everett built KC-46 because foreign objects like bolts and wrenches and trash were found on newly delivered planes. Google it to verify.
    That article also mentions that Charleston was selected as a site for the factory because of its low unionised workforce, allowing cheaper wages. There weren't many aviation qualified workers in the area, so staff was recruited from other industries.

    Perhaps anyone contemplating flying in a 787 should determine in advance where it was made.

  13. #12591

    Filming / recording.

    There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.

  14. #12590
    FWIW, the other shoe dropped. Several sources are now pointing to other Boeing problems. According to the NYT, a tech at the North Charleston plant that builds the 787 Dreamliner is quoted as saying it's just a safety issue and he never plans to fly on one. Boeing and FAA pushed aside many complaints and the people. Some carriers had refused delivery because of metal shavings and other stuff were found on newly delivered 787 planes. The US air force had stopped accepting delivery of the Boeing Everett built KC-46 because foreign objects like bolts and wrenches and trash were found on newly delivered planes. Google it to verify.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushes  [View Original Post]
    Well, for the record. I am staying off the 737 MAX. And staying away from the 787 Dreamliner for the next 5+ years. All the below information is from the NYT, WSJ, and some videos of the FAA congressional testimony. Not sure if 100% correct but google it.

    - the 787 was grounded after launch because of fire / overheating and then certified safe under the same FAA / Boeing relationship.

  15. #12589
    Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    This prick thinks he's being smart. Such narcissistic behavior rarely ends well. Wait till his wife, work colleagues and friend see that post. He also leaves himself open to all sorts of blackmailers on line. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    You are assuming that's his pic and name?

    Why would anyone need to do I like that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape