La Vie en Rose
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: General Information

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 491 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7358

    Helpers

    Quote Originally Posted by Datiao  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your case but lady luck is shinning on me.

    Last night. Girl said had 100 p left so she worried of hunger after few days and asked if she could come over.

    I said w the lockdown my condo will not allow visitors but she pleaded so much that I told her I would try speak to the condo incharge tomorrow morning.

    8 am today at reception was 2 armed in army uniform.

    So I told them I have a lady friend who is out of money and quite distress, whether I could let her come and stay w me till lockdown ends, at the sametime help me w chores and marketing as I have aithrithis issue, showing them my swollen knee cap. They asked me some questions about which country I been recently also about the girl.

    Then a discussion w the management and approved of it.

    So I quickly contacted the girl to pack her clothes and came over.

    As all transportations were halted, luckily she only had to walk 2 km under the hot sun to arrive at my condo.

    The relieved expression as if I m her saviour when she sees me.
    Way to go! I am confined to home with my helper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20200405_171912.jpg‎  

  2. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdyCurdyOne  [View Original Post]
    Good of you to voice what is obvious to me. This is the reason Americans are heading to the gun stores to load up. They will not put up with the corona virus psychosis / cognitive impairment (the REAL pandemic) much longer.

    ....

    Just one for reason to jump this sinking ship. Check appropriate usenet groups for more details later.
    I guess you didn't get the memo, Trump has admitted that the virus is real and the death toll will be high. That is because he had known all along that it was a pandemic, long before the experts knew because he is just so smart that he can get away with all his lies. His plan was to MAGA by making the USA NUMBER ONE in virus cases and deaths.

    Nice to hear you are leaving what you think is a sinking ship in the Philippines, you will not be missed.

  3. #7356
    Quote Originally Posted by Datiao  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your case but lady luck is shinning on me.
    I'm jealous!

  4. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by ForkTruck  [View Original Post]
    Civil unrest to follow. In historically oppressive regime countries people will put up with this control for long periods of time, even indefinitely. In free society countries people are not accustomed to government making them conform and worst of all hungry. Some countries are giving money away to keep their people contented for the time being but many third world countries like the Philippines are just saying sorry, go hungry. It's just not going to work for very long. Economies are shutting down and people are getting antsy. How long before the narrative changes from virus control to population unrest and demonstrations leading to government collapse? Fear of the Virus will be trumped by hunger and anger.
    Good of you to voice what is obvious to me. This is the reason Americans are heading to the gun stores to load up. They will not put up with the corona virus psychosis / cognitive impairment (the REAL pandemic) much longer. In the Philippines, due [Deleted by Admin] the ignorance and ulterior motives of the crooked officials, it will last a bit longer, but not by much. If they will riot against their Presidents for not giving them the money they used to, they will also riot against the officials here that are taking away their God give liberties bases on the ignorance and gullibility of foreigners and pinoys alike. Nobody is going to riot over some imbecile who is too ugly such that he has to overpay tutes who screw pinays all day long for free and because he cannot get a g / f, but the will riot over starving because the stoopids who run the gov. Here are taking away their freedom. I just downloaded a list of countries who do not have lunatics running them and little or no restrictions. Just one for reason to jump this sinking ship. Check appropriate usenet groups for more details later.

  5. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdemde  [View Original Post]
    I think you will find that as from today, you will not be able to do so because of the next stage in the 'lockdown' effective from today. I have been able to bring girls into my condo unit many times without any problems (I live near the old Ayala mall in Cebu City), the last time was the Thursday before last (March 19). But just today, about an hour ago, I tried to bring a regular girl back into my condo but security stopped me at the lobby and told me that as from today because of the new lockdown regulations strictly no visitors are allowed into the building! I protested, politely, for about 10 minutes, and tried to persuade them to make an exception but they would not budge.

    The building manager came down to have a word with me, I told him I had been living here for 9 months and that the girl had been here before but he apologised and repeated what the security guards had told me. I was not made aware of this until just today. Fuck it!

    So I gave the girl 1 K to cover her for her time coming here and time to go back home, and off she went.
    Sorry about your case but lady luck is shinning on me.

    Last night. Girl said had 100 p left so she worried of hunger after few days and asked if she could come over.

    I said w the lockdown my condo will not allow visitors but she pleaded so much that I told her I would try speak to the condo incharge tomorrow morning.

    8 am today at reception was 2 armed in army uniform.

    So I told them I have a lady friend who is out of money and quite distress, whether I could let her come and stay w me till lockdown ends, at the sametime help me w chores and marketing as I have aithrithis issue, showing them my swollen knee cap. They asked me some questions about which country I been recently also about the girl.

    Then a discussion w the management and approved of it.

    So I quickly contacted the girl to pack her clothes and came over.

    As all transportations were halted, luckily she only had to walk 2 km under the hot sun to arrive at my condo.

    The relieved expression as if I m her saviour when she sees me.

  6. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by Datiao  [View Original Post]
    The lockdown started yesterday 28 Mar 12 pm.

    All residents are to stay in their homes except one member per household allowed out to buy food.

    They are not apprehending anyone yet cause many people are not aware, but from Apr 1 , it will be strictly enforced. My condo has an army uniformed personnel stationed in the reception to make sure things are under control.

    Our mongering activities got to stop for a month.
    Yes. Mongers must sit quietly at home watching reruns of Trike Patrol for a month or more. There will be no uprising of cotton candy cocked septuagenarians forming brigades to topple the regime for hampering the spread of Wuhan bat virus. If the virus is allowed to run rampant in a society where people clean their asses with water and no soap after taking a shit, the death toll will surpass what we have seen in Italy. If mongers think the lockdown is an inconvenience to getting their soft marshmallow cocks sucked, just see what happens when girls start bringing home the virus to their families hiding in their nipa huts. Families will impose their own lockdowns on the girls fucking foreign mongers and the game will really be over.

  7. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by Datiao  [View Original Post]
    The lockdown started yesterday 28 Mar 12 pm.

    All residents are to stay in their homes except one member per household allowed out to buy food.
    Civil unrest to follow. In historically oppressive regime countries people will put up with this control for long periods of time, even indefinitely. In free society countries people are not accustomed to government making them conform and worst of all hungry. Some countries are giving money away to keep their people contented for the time being but many third world countries like the Philippines are just saying sorry, go hungry. It's just not going to work for very long. Economies are shutting down and people are getting antsy. How long before the narrative changes from virus control to population unrest and demonstrations leading to government collapse? Fear of the Virus will be trumped by hunger and anger.

  8. #7351
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdemde  [View Original Post]
    I think you will find that as from today, you will not be able to do so because of the next stage in the 'lockdown' effective from today. I have been able to bring girls into my condo unit many times without any problems (I live near the old Ayala mall in Cebu City), the last time was the Thursday before last (March 19). But just today, about an hour ago, I tried to bring a regular girl back into my condo but security stopped me at the lobby and told me that as from today because of the new lockdown regulations strictly no visitors are allowed into the building! I protested, politely, for about 10 minutes, and tried to persuade them to make an exception but they would not budge.

    The building manager came down to have a word with me, I told him I had been living here for 9 months and that the girl had been here before but he apologised and repeated what the security guards had told me. I was not made aware of this until just today. Fuck it!

    So I gave the girl 1 K to cover her for her time coming here and time to go back home, and off she went.
    The lockdown started yesterday 28 Mar 12 pm.

    All residents are to stay in their homes except one member per household allowed out to buy food.

    They are not apprehending anyone yet cause many people are not aware, but from Apr 1 , it will be strictly enforced. My condo has an army uniformed personnel stationed in the reception to make sure things are under control.

    Our mongering activities got to stop for a month.

  9. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by Datiao  [View Original Post]
    Not really, it depends on the building management.

    I have no Problem bringing girls.
    I think you will find that as from today, you will not be able to do so because of the next stage in the 'lockdown' effective from today. I have been able to bring girls into my condo unit many times without any problems (I live near the old Ayala mall in Cebu City), the last time was the Thursday before last (March 19). But just today, about an hour ago, I tried to bring a regular girl back into my condo but security stopped me at the lobby and told me that as from today because of the new lockdown regulations strictly no visitors are allowed into the building! I protested, politely, for about 10 minutes, and tried to persuade them to make an exception but they would not budge.

    The building manager came down to have a word with me, I told him I had been living here for 9 months and that the girl had been here before but he apologised and repeated what the security guards had told me. I was not made aware of this until just today. Fuck it!

    So I gave the girl 1 K to cover her for her time coming here and time to go back home, and off she went.

  10. #7349

    Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by ForkTruck  [View Original Post]
    You are exactly correct. In another 24 months this will just be another strain of flu included in the annual flu shot. Protecting the medical industry is now the number one priority.
    For all those that are not taking this virus seriously and claiming its similar to flu and I have a good chance of recovery then watch this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d...a6z2L0aVJIi2AI

    Stay at home, forget about mongering for a few weeks / month, it might just save mine or your family members lives.

  11. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Bear in mind, these international lock downs are not expected to "prevent" the spread of Covid-19. Some estimates suggest 60%+ of us will get it anyway, no matter what precautions we take. Same as in any cold/flu season throughout history. And most of us will pull through it just fine.

    The greater goal by taking these measures is to "slow" the spread of it. That's what the "flatten the curve" goal is all about. As long as most of us will get it eventually anyway, the worst way for that to happen is if ALL of us get it in the first month or two of the pandemic. If that happens, we will swamp the hospitals, doctors' office, clinics, many will never get seen and then the death rate from it increases. Also, early on the drugs we have to fight it off will not be as effective as the ones we'll have in a few months. "Flattening the curve" doesn't mean the cases in that curve will never happen, it merely means fewer will get it at the very beginning and instead we will get it spread out more evenly in each of the subsequent months when hospitals and doctors' off offices can deal with the patients and there is enough effective medicine to go around.
    You are exactly correct. In another 24 months this will just be another strain of flu included in the annual flu shot. Protecting the medical industry is now the number one priority.

  12. #7347
    Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    Who in their right mind would want to get up close and personal with a complete stranger in these most dangerous of times. There is a complete lockdown for a reason, that reason being saving lives.
    Bear in mind, these international lock downs are not expected to "prevent" the spread of Covid-19. Some estimates suggest 60%+ of us will get it anyway, no matter what precautions we take. Same as in any cold/flu season throughout history. And most of us will pull through it just fine.

    The greater goal by taking these measures is to "slow" the spread of it. That's what the "flatten the curve" goal is all about. As long as most of us will get it eventually anyway, the worst way for that to happen is if ALL of us get it in the first month or two of the pandemic. If that happens, we will swamp the hospitals, doctors' office, clinics, many will never get seen and then the death rate from it increases. Also, early on the drugs we have to fight it off will not be as effective as the ones we'll have in a few months. "Flattening the curve" doesn't mean the cases in that curve will never happen, it merely means fewer will get it at the very beginning and instead we will get it spread out more evenly in each of the subsequent months when hospitals and doctors' off offices can deal with the patients and there is enough effective medicine to go around.

    Of course, I am sure you probably already know this. I am just pointing out how some of the reaction of the girls here in Bangkok to the idea of getting Covid-19 is more or less pointless in the sense that they will probably get it at some point anyway. As will I. Actually, if I am going to get Covid-19 anyway, I think right now is a better time than most, considering I live in Bangkok and there are far fewer people here right now. I suspect it would be easier for me to see a doctor or be admitted into a hospital and get some medicine for it now than it was a month ago. And its the same with any girls I know who are more terrified of Covid-19 than they are of anything else.

  13. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by ForkTruck  [View Original Post]
    I understand your point, from my view If I catch the Chinese flu I have a 98% chance of surviving after 2 or 3 weeks of illness and then 2 weeks in quarantine. BTW I also BB many of these girls with the chance of catching something far more dangerous than the flu and those illnesses might have a higher incidence in the population we on ISG target. Each of us has to decide what risks we are willing to take and be willing to accept the consequences. If I was to meet a girl who is coughing, etc. I would send her back home while social distancing from her. So far the Philippines has had 6 cases of Covid19 per million population with 1 death per two million population.
    It will increase FT for sure as how many are tested in the provinces? That is a breeding ground IMHO and am sure things will grow for the worse. Manila is suffering from a lack of beds already and the curve is still rising.

  14. #7345

    Gamble

    Quote Originally Posted by ForkTruck  [View Original Post]
    I understand your point, from my view If I catch the Chinese flu I have a 98% chance of surviving after 2 or 3 weeks of illness and then 2 weeks in quarantine. BTW I also BB many of these girls with the chance of catching something far more dangerous than the flu and those illnesses might have a higher incidence in the population we on ISG target. Each of us has to decide what risks we are willing to take and be willing to accept the consequences. If I was to meet a girl who is coughing, etc. I would send her back home while social distancing from her. So far the Philippines has had 6 cases of Covid19 per million population with 1 death per two million population.
    You have the right to take as many chances as you want with your own life. But you do not have the right to put other peoples lives in danger.

    I think you will find that the official numbers coming out of most nations are generally considered bullshit even the world health organisation agrees, as far as this is like the flu think again and educate yourself.

    The only way that the world is going to control the numbers is by isolation, exactly what every nation has ordered to be done, yet some think they know more than the worlds experts and continue to put others at risk of death.

  15. #7344
    Quote Originally Posted by NapaSlapper  [View Original Post]
    Who in their right mind would want to get up close and personal with a complete stranger in these most dangerous of times. There is a complete lockdown for a reason, that reason being saving lives.
    I understand your point, from my view If I catch the Chinese flu I have a 98% chance of surviving after 2 or 3 weeks of illness and then 2 weeks in quarantine. BTW I also BB many of these girls with the chance of catching something far more dangerous than the flu and those illnesses might have a higher incidence in the population we on ISG target. Each of us has to decide what risks we are willing to take and be willing to accept the consequences. If I was to meet a girl who is coughing, etc. I would send her back home while social distancing from her. So far the Philippines has had 6 cases of Covid19 per million population with 1 death per two million population.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape