Top Damas
 Sex Vacation
escort directory

Thread: Makati

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 494 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7405
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    So, if I am living with a poor pinay from the province, and she is my one and only girl. I slip her a few thousand pesos each week to help with her family.
    Works both ways. Are you a lazy leech if she cooks, cleans and possibly tends to your kids by an ex? I doubt it.

    Everyone gives and takes from a relationship regardless of how commercial or serious it is. I don't see any benefit in making generalist, one size fits all statements nor creating strict definitions or categories. Every relationship is different but one commonality is both he and she give and take something.

    Enjoy. G.

  2. #7404
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    So, if I am living with a poor pinay from the province, and she is my one and only girl. I slip her a few thousand pesos each week to help with her family. She's 19, never been outside of her berg, and her only previous boyfriend was pinoy and never had 2 pesos to rub together. Will she stay with me if I don't give? Probably not. Is she a working girl?
    She is a goldigger (not a working girl but a goldigger) if she leaves you after you stop giving her money. BUT if she stays with you after you stop giving her money then she is not a goldigger.

    A somewhat different example. In my home country I dated (monogomy). She spent more than one night per week at my place. I routinely filled her vehicle with gas (way before it was $6 / gallon). Gave her a few gifts. Bought her clothes several times (including a work outfit she had to have, but didn't have money for it at the time). Gave her mom flowers. Helped her pay her car insurance more than once. Her fam was lower-middle class. Didn't really give her cash. Was she a working girl?
    Of course she is not a working girl, you are just a generous boyfriend. BUT if you stop giving her any of those gifts and she leaves you because of that then again she is a goldigger.

    If one gets married, he typically gives LOTS of money (in various forms) to his wife. A lot more than he would be giving to a girl he's dating, or to hookers. Are married men cheating themselves regarding their wives being working girls? If a girl I am dating and giving money to is a working girl, then I marry her, does her status change from working girl, to wife?
    That's why if you are in a serious relationship you should not spoil her with money and make her see you as sugar daddy, because then she will become lazy since she doesn't need to work anymore because she is expecting that money from you.

    For example before my wife give birth she was working until her fifth month of pregnancy, she wanted to keep working but I ask her to stop because she was complaining of getting tired easily and her tummy was getting bigger, in that case I have not problem supporting her, even before that I was paying for all the medical (remember this was way before I had decided to get married with her). If she wasn't pregnant that time I will not be supporting her because she can work plus she loves working and having her own money. The last few months she have been going to school, she took a caregiver program and also some medical courses, because once they come to Canada she will be a nurse here (she will have to study 2 years here of course), our plan is for both of us to work hard and buy a house, that's our goal in the next 5 years. Here houses are expensive the average house is 1 million Canadian dollars, so we both need to have good jobs, nurses are pay really good here so we should be fine buying a house in the future.

    I think these are good questions. I am not sure there is a solid answer there. The differences between working girl, a pro, regular gals, and so forth are in degrees, not a solid line between them. In addition, people of different cultures can have differing opinions about the matter. For instance in the first example above where I was giving the pinay some money each week for the family. In the culture here, it is expected. The family would (justly) pull the girl from the boyfie if he suddenly cut off the money without good reason. Suggesting to her or her fam that she is a working girl would cause tears and pain (including mine, possibly).

    In the second example, the girl in my country. Giving her money would clearly put her in the working girl category. To avoid that, it is given in the form of gifts, often times quietly (nobody will know that I gassed her car, or made a payment of some kind for her).

    Location, location, location.
    I think you guys are making up new terms because you are visiting a third world country and you are dating poor girls. Which is fine, each person can have their own terms I guess.

    BUT for me, in my opinion there are 5 type of women:

    1. Escorts / Prostitutes / Working girl / Sugar Baby / Pro or Semi Pro: These are the girls who have sex for money, no money no honey!

    2. Goldigger: Someone who is using you for money, she can be your living partner or companionship (with sex or without sex). The difference with the Pro is that the goldigger can have a relationship with you unlike the Pro which is just money for sex. I will categorized your 2 first scenarios as having a relationship with a goldigger.

    3. S*lut: These are women who loves sex alot and sleep with alot of guys (they never ask for money in exchange of sex), in a way all of us here are sluts or manWho*res because we love sex so much.

    4. Normal girls / Good girls: These are women who are hardworker, independent, or going to school, they will never have sex for money or be a goldigger, some of them even get offended if you give them money for transportation, and the ones that accept money for transportation will accept only when they really don't have money, because if they have they will tell you, you don't have to pay me for my transportation next time, I will have money then. These type of women are with you because they love you and they have feelings for you.

    5. Open Relationship girls: These are good girls / normal girls who at first sees you as a future partner but then later on found out that you are not ready for a serious relationship but they accept you anyways because they have feelings for you and they are hoping that someday you will change your mind and love them back (I have lots of these type of relationships, actually I've been in open relationships for almost 20 years in Canada and in anywhere in the world that I travel). Also these girls will never ask you for money, if they do in the future then they will become goldiggers, or even worse working girl. Just remember that in an open relationship you can sleep with anyone and she can also sleep with anyone, you can not control her and force her not to, she is free to dated anyone, that's why is call OPEN relationship. Some of my open relationships in Canada will be faithful to me and not dated other guys but is not good for me because I know they have feelings for me and they are in pain when they heard from friends that I have been with other girls the week prior that I didn't show up. That's why sometimes I rather they go sleep with someone else once a while so they won't be hurt too much. In Philippines I had alot of open relationships too, I would say for every 100 good girls I dated 20 of them became open relationship (20%) because after I told them (usually after the first sex) that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship or that I have a serious girlfriend, they were OK in meeting me again. By the way all open relationship eventually move on from you, it could be after afew months or after afew years (my longest open relationship was 4 years, and my longest serious relationship was 2 years, LOL). I always said Open Relationships are like Cancer, eventually they will catch up to you.

    Anyways, now that I'm married and soon my wife and daughter will be here with me this year (hopefully this year, a friend of mine got sponsor in 7 months this year) I will stop posting here since I will be a good boy now, no more single trips which is fine with me, 20 years of open relationships is enough for me, I'm ready to settle down and see my daughter growth by giving her good examples in life, my wife is afraid that my daughter will be like me from the past (a manWho*re), specially since she has my genes and similarities 90% of the time (compare to 10% from my wife). I agree with her also and I hope she doesn't end up like me, that's why I want to change so if she ends up like me, it will be the new me, not the manWho*re that I was.

  3. #7403
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoast1  [View Original Post]
    Location, location, location.
    On that, we agree. I wrote about what I have seen in the Philippines mostly. I have had better experiences in other SEA countries.

    I mostly agree with most of the scenarios you put forward. Money dealt after having a good relationship is something different that I love to do. But on the first visit having a 'GO / NO GO' based on money is something else. It's just my opinion.

    Having said that, I prefer to go to brothels when there are no girls found to my taste online. I like Classics, Travel in Jakarta, and a few in Melbourne pre covid. I had a great lovely experience in Cebu in May this year. A great mid 20 years old working in a decent job and no money dealt directly. I did take her to her favorite Japanese restaurants and a few fine dining restaurants on the second / third visit. On my day of departure, gifted her CK perfume. On my next visit, even if she asks for money on my first day, I don't mind.

  4. #7402

    I think the lines blur between situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeName47  [View Original Post]
    I call them working girls if I pay as cash in any form, except genuine transportation in their own currency and in reasonably close to a cab fare. I dated girls who are still in a job and genuinely into it in both various countries. Some people have the desire to cheat themselves as f%$king pros and pretend a girlfriend.
    So, if I am living with a poor pinay from the province, and she is my one and only girl. I slip her a few thousand pesos each week to help with her family. She's 19, never been outside of her berg, and her only previous boyfriend was pinoy and never had 2 pesos to rub together. Will she stay with me if I don't give? Probably not. Is she a working girl?

    A somewhat different example. In my home country I dated (monogomy). She spent more than one night per week at my place. I routinely filled her vehicle with gas (way before it was $6 / gallon). Gave her a few gifts. Bought her clothes several times (including a work outfit she had to have, but didn't have money for it at the time). Gave her mom flowers. Helped her pay her car insurance more than once. Her fam was lower-middle class. Didn't really give her cash. Was she a working girl?

    If one gets married, he typically gives LOTS of money (in various forms) to his wife. A lot more than he would be giving to a girl he's dating, or to hookers. Are married men cheating themselves regarding their wives being working girls? If a girl I am dating and giving money to is a working girl, then I marry her, does her status change from working girl, to wife?

    I think these are good questions. I am not sure there is a solid answer there. The differences between working girl, a pro, regular gals, and so forth are in degrees, not a solid line between them. In addition, people of different cultures can have differing opinions about the matter. For instance in the first example above where I was giving the pinay some money each week for the family. In the culture here, it is expected. The family would (justly) pull the girl from the boyfie if he suddenly cut off the money without good reason. Suggesting to her or her fam that she is a working girl would cause tears and pain (including mine, possibly).

    In the second example, the girl in my country. Giving her money would clearly put her in the working girl category. To avoid that, it is given in the form of gifts, often times quietly (nobody will know that I gassed her car, or made a payment of some kind for her).

    Location, location, location.

  5. #7401
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNash  [View Original Post]
    I had a Latina ex here in Canada (we had an open relationship), she was young and hot, and she was from Costa Rica, her rich ex husband who bring her to Canada (they were processing their divorce that time), will go visit her once a month and fuck her, she told me she put up with the sex because if she doesn't he won't give her $3,000 for her and her kids (she had 2 younger kids) and he might get his house back and kick her out.

    I only put up with her situation because she was very hot, BUT one day I had to hide when her husband came for his monthly change of oil, that was the last time I saw her, I ended with her after that because she told me in the past that her husband do business with shady people, that time I hide I swear he saw me but he didn't say anything (he was a crazy jealous guy, that's what she told me, so that's why I ended I didn't want any trouble).

    Anyways 5 years later she text me and I'm surprise because I forgot her, she tells me that she miss having sex with me on top of her laundry while her kids are sleeping, everytime she pass her laundry machine she remembers me and she starts to masturbate.

    Anyways to make it short, I got horny when she was describing me everything, so I said to her: "Let's meet this Sunday I'm free". And she goes: "Yes we can meet BUT you need to pay me now". And I'm like: "Excuse me? We fuck more than 10 times and now you want me to pay you, who are you? I don't recognized you anymore, are you a prostitute now?" She goes: "No, I'm not. I just got tired of men using me for sex only, so now when I go on dates once a week I decided to charge them, but don't worry I will give you a huge discount because you are one of my best fuckers". I was like: "Sorry something came up, I have to go bye".

    Is she a Pro or semi-pro?

    I know all my friends in Canada when they talk about her, they call her prostitute because she is charging for sex, even one of my friends became one of her loyal costumers, LOL.
    I call them working girls if I pay as cash in any form, except genuine transportation in their own currency and in reasonably close to a cab fare. I dated girls who are still in a job and genuinely into it in both various countries. Some people have the desire to cheat themselves as f%$king pros and pretend a girlfriend.

  6. #7400
    Anyone know what happened to most of the girls at the now closed Plan B?

    I thought Plan B had the best looking girls.

    I had most of their Viber / WhatsApp contact that I no longer valid, probably due to change of number.

    I have a thing for girls with a tongue stud, and one of the girls there did.

  7. #7399

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by NvRoberto  [View Original Post]
    Thanks all for the feedback.

    I think a lot of comments here are about working girls, streetwalkers, or girls in the clubs. I've never spent $1 (that I know of LOL) on any such girl. I would never fuck some P. Burgos girl raw, and if I'm fucking, I'm fucking raw.

    I very carefully screen out my girls to (hopefully) ensure they are not pros. I've been mongering 30 years all over the planet so I'm no novice to the game. I find my girls on Tinder, TanTan, and just walking the mall. I've learned that I can meet 18-25 yo girls from Manila on Tinder with a profile that says I'm 40 years old (I'm 54 - most girls I meet think I'm about 35) and just chat them up. I get them into text, and start heating up the flirting with more sexual talk. 7 out of 10 say "no thanks" but the other 3 are intrigued. I let them know I make good money and I drive a nice car and I live in a fancy condo in an upscale part of town. I invite them over to my condo and most say yes. Most don't ask for any money, but some ask if I'd be willing to help them. I've learned that the average female mentality is like this. I'm young and hot and guys want my pussy, so if I can fuck some guy and get a little money, then he's just "helping me out" or giving me a "donation", but I'm not a working girl, I'm not a prostitute. Seems pretty common among that age group these days when they connect with an older man.

    The girls I'm meeting on Tinder or TanTan, I know immediately who the pros are because they are super aggressive. I get texts constantly asking if I want company tonight, if I'm busy right now, if I want a visit to my hotel room. I just unmatch those girls. The rest are looking for a long term relationship (unmatch), or they just want a friend or something virtual (unmatch) but then you have the girls who are attracted to the white man. I get them to texting and that's when I get very sexual to weed out the girls who are not looking for a hook up. The group that does want a hookup tends to be the hotter girls who have been Sugar Babies or know that they can get good money for their pussy and they ask for 10 k, 15 k, 20 k. But most are just young and dumb and curious to fuck the white man but also not afraid to ask for "a little help" financially. That's the sweet spot. Young, cute, not a pro, has not fucked many guys, and super curious to fuck a foreigner.

    I have a few girls who ask for 3-5 k for help with groceries. I have another girl I see often and she's 7 k, but she is SMOKING HOT, educated, good job. Former Sugar Baby who initially asked me for 10 k per visit, and I said no, we settled on 7 k. A favorite is a girl I met at the mall who fucks me and asks no money, she just loves to be around me. I toss her 1-2 k occasionally to help with groceries. My problem is I get bored easily, and if I connect on TanTan with an 19-year old who is a full-time student, non-pro, super cute, and tosses out 10 k for raw sex with creampie and tells me she's only fucked 1 other guy before but she desperately needs money, I'll happily toss her $180. Is she lying? Maybe. Who cares? She's 19,5' tall, 95 lbs, with pony tails in her little catholic schoolgirl outfit fresh from class and now she's on her knees in a SoGo sucking my cock.

    So while I appreciate the feedback that I'm paying too much to the working girls of Manila, I don't think we're talking about the same girls. In my post, Girl #1 asked for 1 k and I gave her 2 k. Girl #2 asked for nothing. Girl #3 is a former Sugar Baby looking for a new Sugar Daddy. She's used to getting good money for her time from her Daddy. She was hot, young, petite, and a great fuck. $180 is fine for her. Would I pay 10 k for some girl walking on P. Burgos Street or working at Dimples? LOL No.
    I could not agree more. Thanks for detailed reporting with body data, (young) age and paraphernalia. Lucid writing makes for good reading.

  8. #7398

    Anticipation builds. . .

    A couple of before / after pics, from about a month ago, and then recently.

    Pics 1-2. Previously someone mentioned that Jools / Horizon were open. However, until recently, Jools / Horizon had red / white FOR LEASE signs on them for more than a year (as seen Pic 1). Recently however there was some construction going on. Or so rumor has it.

    Pics 3-4-5. Arabian Nights / Noora, on the corner of Burgos / Makati Ave, was closed for Covid, FOR LEASE (Pics 3-4). Then recently some remodeling inside, including a new pool table. Or so rumor has it.

    Pic 6. Hollywood bar, boarded up for Covid. Recently a little birdie told me that there are sounds of electric saws and hammering going on inside. What could that be? If you hear any rumors, contact me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails share.jpg‎   share1.jpg‎   share20.jpg‎   share21.jpg‎   share22.jpg‎  

    share23.jpg‎  

  9. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by NvRoberto  [View Original Post]
    I disagree in your version of PRO but you're entitled to your opinion. I see a difference between a girl who's fucking 10, 15, 20 guys a week making her money as a pro in a brothel, escort site, go-go club, etc. Vs a girl who works and goes to school but has come to the conclusion that if she's going to hook up, she might as well get money out of it and connects with older men (the ones most likely to pay) and fucks a few of them a month for side money. But that's my opinion.
    I had a Latina ex here in Canada (we had an open relationship), she was young and hot, and she was from Costa Rica, her rich ex husband who bring her to Canada (they were processing their divorce that time), will go visit her once a month and fuck her, she told me she put up with the sex because if she doesn't he won't give her $3,000 for her and her kids (she had 2 younger kids) and he might get his house back and kick her out.

    I only put up with her situation because she was very hot, BUT one day I had to hide when her husband came for his monthly change of oil, that was the last time I saw her, I ended with her after that because she told me in the past that her husband do business with shady people, that time I hide I swear he saw me but he didn't say anything (he was a crazy jealous guy, that's what she told me, so that's why I ended I didn't want any trouble).

    Anyways 5 years later she text me and I'm surprise because I forgot her, she tells me that she miss having sex with me on top of her laundry while her kids are sleeping, everytime she pass her laundry machine she remembers me and she starts to masturbate.

    Anyways to make it short, I got horny when she was describing me everything, so I said to her: "Let's meet this Sunday I'm free". And she goes: "Yes we can meet BUT you need to pay me now". And I'm like: "Excuse me? We fuck more than 10 times and now you want me to pay you, who are you? I don't recognized you anymore, are you a prostitute now?" She goes: "No, I'm not. I just got tired of men using me for sex only, so now when I go on dates once a week I decided to charge them, but don't worry I will give you a huge discount because you are one of my best fuckers". I was like: "Sorry something came up, I have to go bye".

    Is she a Pro or semi-pro?

    I know all my friends in Canada when they talk about her, they call her prostitute because she is charging for sex, even one of my friends became one of her loyal costumers, LOL.

  10. #7396

    To pro or not to pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MohdirFan82  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand, you never paid a 1 $ so far for non pros, but also paying 7 k, 15 k or 180 $ to help non pro.

    99% of them never admit they are pro, you maybe raw dawging a pina who just got raw dawg by someone else.

    What evidence do you have that she is not pro? And never been raw dawg by another punter?
    No evidence, just my gut. I've mongered for decades in the US, Mexico, all over south and central America, the middle east, all over Europe and Russia, south Africa, and Australia. I've been to brothels, sex clubs, massage parlors, escort agencies. I'm no novice to the girls who are pros. Even when I was on Seeking, the pro was immediately evident. So no, didn't ask the for their Sex Worker Identification Card, but I have a good idea when I'm dealing with a working girl.

  11. #7395

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNash  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I don't understand why you spend time to screen out the PROs, and then you go and sleep with two girls who asked you for money.

    From my understanding a PRO is a woman who has sex for money (a sugar baby, bar girl, and any one who ask for money even if is just 1K).

    I know there are some people calling girls PRO and Semi-PROs, but at the end of the day both are PROs because both are sleeping with you for cash.

    Just because you meet her in Tinder or TanTan and not in a bar, it doesn't make them any different if both are asking you for money.

    I bet many of those girls you give them money have been to LA Cafe or Burgos (or a high class bar) or they fuck alot of foreigners for the extra cash, so it doesn't make them any different than a bar girl.

    NOW if you screen out to find a good girl, a decent girl, who is not lazy, who is hardworker and a breadwinner, or she is a college student studying her career, and she is independent, and she get offended if you give her money (trust me there are lots of them), then your online screening is worth it. Once you meet alot of good girls (like I have), then you will see that a Filipina has NO excuse not to be a decent woman, they can find a job as a callcenter, sales lady, work in an agency, or study hard for their careers..
    I disagree in your version of PRO but you're entitled to your opinion. I see a difference between a girl who's fucking 10, 15, 20 guys a week making her money as a pro in a brothel, escort site, go-go club, etc. Vs a girl who works and goes to school but has come to the conclusion that if she's going to hook up, she might as well get money out of it and connects with older men (the ones most likely to pay) and fucks a few of them a month for side money. But that's my opinion.

  12. #7394
    Quote Originally Posted by Dg8787  [View Original Post]
    Most of us and the girls have a delusional story we tell ourselves.
    Luckily I've never had to pay a girl to spend the night. I've paid a lot to leave in the morning though. 😜.

  13. #7393
    Quote Originally Posted by MohdirFan82  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand, you never paid a 1 $ so far for non pros, but also paying 7 k, 15 k or 180 $ to help non pro.

    99% of them never admit they are pro, you maybe raw dawging a pina who just got raw dawg by someone else.

    What evidence do you have that she is not pro? And never been raw dawg by another punter?
    Most of us and the girls have a delusional story we tell ourselves.

    Some do not like to admit we pay for sex.

    Some do not like to admit they get paid for sex.

    End of the night money went from one pocket to anotherís.

  14. #7392
    I don't understand, you never paid a 1 $ so far for non pros, but also paying 7 k, 15 k or 180 $ to help non pro.

    99% of them never admit they are pro, you maybe raw dawging a pina who just got raw dawg by someone else.

    What evidence do you have that she is not pro? And never been raw dawg by another punter?

    Quote Originally Posted by NvRoberto  [View Original Post]
    Thanks all for the feedback.

    I think a lot of comments here are about working girls, streetwalkers, or girls in the clubs. I've never spent $1 (that I know of LOL) on any such girl. I would never fuck some P. Burgos girl raw, and if I'm fucking, I'm fucking raw.

    I very carefully screen out my girls to (hopefully) ensure they are not pros. I've been mongering 30 years all over the planet so I'm no novice to the game. I find my girls on Tinder, TanTan, and just walking the mall. I've learned that I can meet 18-25 yo girls from Manila on Tinder with a profile that says I'm 40 years old (I'm 54 - most girls I meet think I'm about 35) and just chat them up. I get them into text, and start heating up the flirting with more sexual talk. 7 out of 10 say "no thanks" but the other 3 are intrigued. I let them know I make good money and I drive a nice car and I live in a fancy condo in an upscale part of town. I invite them over to my condo and most say yes..

  15. #7391
    Quote Originally Posted by GDreams  [View Original Post]
    It might come as a shock but I may have lied to a Philippine myself. Well at least misrepresented some things. I've said I'm feeling such when I have found another hot thing I wanted to bang other than her, I have said I haven't met any other girls that trip, I've said I'm leaving tomorrow when I would be staying for another couple of weeks etc etc. I have sent small amounts of money to some girls. Sometimes it is worth it some times I'm disappointed. Always it is cheaper than me travelling somewhere to meet someone who then blows me off. Its all part of the game and determining what are things to worry about and regret and what to savour and remember.
    LOL. No regrets, life is too short. Yes, I suppose a lot of us are full of shit as well. So fair is fair. Like my Dad use to say; Does she fuck and suck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape