La Vie en Rose
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 578 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8669
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8669
    Quote Originally Posted by BushRusher  [View Original Post]
    You must be vegan. Almost half of US carbon emissions are from farm animals. Mostly cattle. They are fighting back.
    But I do miss venison sausages, especially the ones I harvested in my younger days. I guess so much for Bear Gryles and Stafford etal. LOL.

    Fish are fighting back with heavy metal and parasites. It is the blowfish defense.

    It might be too late, but have been considering reducing meat, including the pussy variety. Girls are demanding and beginning to feel like a chore.

  2. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeName47  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about famous. I guess, it is referred to ********. PM me if that is the case.
    Orchard Towers. Four floors of hoors.

  3. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger888  [View Original Post]
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.
    Does that make you a vegetarian and a humanitarian?

  4. #8666
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger888  [View Original Post]
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.
    And half the time it smells like fish, LOL!

  5. #8665
    Quote Originally Posted by BKKguru  [View Original Post]
    True, things have become tricky.

    Take a step back and think how did we get to this stage?
    When Man kills and eats Animals and Birds (including Bats), Nature will fight back.
    If you do not respect Nature, it will destroy the Human race. End of lecture.

    I have found what I call "Le Virus Killer". This works as 100% preventative measure. In other words, if you are infected, it will NOT help you.

    Unfortunately, due to massive Panic buying in Singapore and other countries, I cannot disclose on the Public forum.

    ~BKKguru
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.

  6. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by BKKguru  [View Original Post]
    True, things have become tricky.

    Take a step back and think how did we get to this stage?
    When Man kills and eats Animals and Birds (including Bats), Nature will fight back.
    If you do not respect Nature, it will destroy the Human race. End of lecture.

    I have found what I call "Le Virus Killer". This works as 100% preventative measure. In other words, if you are infected, it will NOT help you.

    Unfortunately, due to massive Panic buying in Singapore and other countries, I cannot disclose on the Public forum.

    ~BKKguru
    You must be vegan. Almost half of US carbon emissions are from farm animals. Mostly cattle. They are fighting back.

  7. #8663

    Variety

    You will be disappointed with the lack of South Asians (India?) nor Middle Eastern.

    If there are, they will be at a premium.

    Please clarify South Asian?

    Vic.

    Quote Originally Posted by IntlPunter  [View Original Post]
    So it is mostly Asian working ladies (like all other western countries) in Singapore? I was expecting little variation in my diet, hoping for south Asian / middle eastern.

  8. #8662

    South American girls?

    Anybody know any leads for where the South American girls hang out at? I was going to check out Brix and OT like the threads recommend but I was hoping to try to find some South American girls.

    Thanks.

  9. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieGaigin  [View Original Post]
    There are reports here about places around Little India. Use the search functions.

    There used to be a few SWs around Geylang in the day time, but I think they got hunted away.
    So it is mostly Asian working ladies (like all other western countries) in Singapore? I was expecting little variation in my diet, hoping for south Asian / middle eastern.

  10. #8660
    Quote Originally Posted by BKKguru  [View Original Post]
    True, things have become tricky.

    Take a step back and think how did we get to this stage?
    When Man kills and eats Animals and Birds (including Bats), Nature will fight back.
    If you do not respect Nature, it will destroy the Human race. End of lecture.

    I have found what I call "Le Virus Killer". This works as 100% preventative measure. In other words, if you are infected, it will NOT help you.

    Unfortunately, due to massive Panic buying in Singapore and other countries, I cannot disclose on the Public forum.
    My "LE Virus Killer" when I was in Singapore during SARS was Single Malt. Was working there then. And walked around everywhere without a mask. Just drank a lot at Miramar, Apollo, Concord & Carlton. At least 3 places a night. Cheaper when you buy the bottle!

  11. #8659
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftTab  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to Singapore before and have read the posts here but didn't see much about freelancers near Clarke Quay. I'll be staying in a hotel at Liang square and it looks to be near Clarke Quay. Are there freelancers available in this area? Do they all hang out at the bars and night clubs there? There were several posts about a FAMOUS website for Singapore, but I haven't found one that was famous. If some of you Singapore experienced hands can PM me the website, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I don't know about famous. I guess, it is referred to ********. PM me if that is the case.

  12. #8658
    Quote Originally Posted by IntlPunter  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Indian / Paki working girls in Singapore. Any info regarding location and price range would be highly appreciated.
    There are reports here about places around Little India. Use the search functions.

    There used to be a few SWs around Geylang in the day time, but I think they got hunted away.

  13. #8657
    Hi,

    As a frequent traveller to Singapore.

    The Clark Quay scene depends really on your physical appearance, as well as you willingness to face no as an answer for initial tries.

    Very few locals are open for First night actions.

    Those who are open are normally SA options.

    Miracles do happen for this who believe they have the qualities to sweep the ladies off their feet.

    Vic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftTab  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to Singapore before and have read the posts here but didn't see much about freelancers near Clarke Quay. I'll be staying in a hotel at Liang square and it looks to be near Clarke Quay. Are there freelancers available in this area? Do they all hang out at the bars and night clubs there? There were several posts about a FAMOUS website for Singapore, but I haven't found one that was famous. If some of you Singapore experienced hands can PM me the website, I would greatly appreciate it.

  14. #8656

    Indian or Paki escorts in Singapore?

    Looking for Indian / Paki working girls in Singapore. Any info regarding location and price range would be highly appreciated.

  15. #8655
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftTab  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to Singapore before and have read the posts here but didn't see much about freelancers near Clarke Quay. I'll be staying in a hotel at Liang square and it looks to be near Clarke Quay. Are there freelancers available in this area? Do they all hang out at the bars and night clubs there? There were several posts about a FAMOUS website for Singapore, but I haven't found one that was famous. If some of you Singapore experienced hands can PM me the website, I would greatly appreciate it.
    I generally try a couple of laps of QC on the last night of each trip. Over the course of about five years, I was approached once, but she was built like a brick shit house so I declined.

    I never put much effort in but I was surprised at the lack of action.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape