La Vie en Rose
Perla Negra

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 579 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8675
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8675

    Thanks

    Thanks M. EA,

    Looks like Asia is out of bounds till late fall.

    Take care all.

    Vic.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    Singapore has shut its borders to short term visitors. So all the talent at OT, Brix etc will be barred from coming in. The ones already here can stay through their 30 day visas but will then have to leave. Freelancers working online the same issue. Geylang is still open. Those girls come here on multi year visas particularly to be prostitutes (don't you love Singapore? Customers are down. I was in Ipanema a week or so ago and it was quite empty. Hot viet girls even had to approach old Indian uncles for business. LOL.

  2. #8674
    Thanks for the reply. Not surprisingly trip was cancelled. Looks like almost all north american toursim to asia is going to be on hold until well into summer or even fall. Going to have to make due with local talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatAmerican  [View Original Post]
    Singapore has shut its borders to short term visitors. So all the talent at OT, Brix etc will be barred from coming in. The ones already here can stay through their 30 day visas but will then have to leave. Freelancers working online the same issue. Geylang is still open. Those girls come here on multi year visas particularly to be prostitutes (don't you love Singapore? Customers are down. I was in Ipanema a week or so ago and it was quite empty. Hot viet girls even had to approach old Indian uncles for business. LOL.

  3. #8673

    Indian SW in Little India

    Quote Originally Posted by IntlPunter  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Indian / Paki working girls in Singapore. Any info regarding location and price range would be highly appreciated.
    I have seen some SWs still roaming around at the hidden lanes between Desker road and Rowell Road.

    Seen some ads on the loc about available birds also. Do check out.

    Do share the reviews.

  4. #8672

    COVID and Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSamuel  [View Original Post]
    Given the various travel restrictions and warnings coming from thailand and other countries what is the state of P4 P in singapre right now? Trying to plan my trip next month which includes thailand, vietname, and phillipines. I was going to stop in singapore a couple days on the way in, but wondering if it's even worth it early next month. Appreciate any on the ground insight.
    Singapore has shut its borders to short term visitors. So all the talent at OT, Brix etc will be barred from coming in. The ones already here can stay through their 30 day visas but will then have to leave. Freelancers working online the same issue. Geylang is still open. Those girls come here on multi year visas particularly to be prostitutes (don't you love Singapore? Customers are down. I was in Ipanema a week or so ago and it was quite empty. Hot viet girls even had to approach old Indian uncles for business. LOL.

  5. #8671

    Effect of travel restrictions on brix and other locations

    Given the various travel restrictions and warnings coming from thailand and other countries what is the state of P4 P in singapre right now? Trying to plan my trip next month which includes thailand, vietname, and phillipines. I was going to stop in singapore a couple days on the way in, but wondering if it's even worth it early next month. Appreciate any on the ground insight.

  6. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger888  [View Original Post]
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.
    Vagitarian.

  7. #8669
    Quote Originally Posted by BushRusher  [View Original Post]
    You must be vegan. Almost half of US carbon emissions are from farm animals. Mostly cattle. They are fighting back.
    But I do miss venison sausages, especially the ones I harvested in my younger days. I guess so much for Bear Gryles and Stafford etal. LOL.

    Fish are fighting back with heavy metal and parasites. It is the blowfish defense.

    It might be too late, but have been considering reducing meat, including the pussy variety. Girls are demanding and beginning to feel like a chore.

  8. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeName47  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about famous. I guess, it is referred to ********. PM me if that is the case.
    Orchard Towers. Four floors of hoors.

  9. #8667
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger888  [View Original Post]
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.
    Does that make you a vegetarian and a humanitarian?

  10. #8666
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger888  [View Original Post]
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.
    And half the time it smells like fish, LOL!

  11. #8665
    Quote Originally Posted by BKKguru  [View Original Post]
    True, things have become tricky.

    Take a step back and think how did we get to this stage?
    When Man kills and eats Animals and Birds (including Bats), Nature will fight back.
    If you do not respect Nature, it will destroy the Human race. End of lecture.

    I have found what I call "Le Virus Killer". This works as 100% preventative measure. In other words, if you are infected, it will NOT help you.

    Unfortunately, due to massive Panic buying in Singapore and other countries, I cannot disclose on the Public forum.

    ~BKKguru
    Very well said. Exactly my opinion. I am vegetarian since 38 years and keep dairy to a minimum. The only meat I eat is pussy.

  12. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by BKKguru  [View Original Post]
    True, things have become tricky.

    Take a step back and think how did we get to this stage?
    When Man kills and eats Animals and Birds (including Bats), Nature will fight back.
    If you do not respect Nature, it will destroy the Human race. End of lecture.

    I have found what I call "Le Virus Killer". This works as 100% preventative measure. In other words, if you are infected, it will NOT help you.

    Unfortunately, due to massive Panic buying in Singapore and other countries, I cannot disclose on the Public forum.

    ~BKKguru
    You must be vegan. Almost half of US carbon emissions are from farm animals. Mostly cattle. They are fighting back.

  13. #8663

    Variety

    You will be disappointed with the lack of South Asians (India?) nor Middle Eastern.

    If there are, they will be at a premium.

    Please clarify South Asian?

    Vic.

    Quote Originally Posted by IntlPunter  [View Original Post]
    So it is mostly Asian working ladies (like all other western countries) in Singapore? I was expecting little variation in my diet, hoping for south Asian / middle eastern.

  14. #8662

    South American girls?

    Anybody know any leads for where the South American girls hang out at? I was going to check out Brix and OT like the threads recommend but I was hoping to try to find some South American girls.

    Thanks.

  15. #8661
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieGaigin  [View Original Post]
    There are reports here about places around Little India. Use the search functions.

    There used to be a few SWs around Geylang in the day time, but I think they got hunted away.
    So it is mostly Asian working ladies (like all other western countries) in Singapore? I was expecting little variation in my diet, hoping for south Asian / middle eastern.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape