Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 408 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6114
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6114
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find something that was "true" in this but I couldn't. The highlights are:

    "I remember the previous White House Resident, the one of the orange disposition, who was world-famous for his elaborate speeches, clear and coherent answers, deep analytical thinking and, what else?" was the original comment. It is completely unsurprising that you can't tell that the comment was sarcasm.

    "There has never been a president in the last 50 years that stuttered and stammered so much. " There has never been a President who had a stuttering problem before Biden. Again, I find it completely unsurprising that you didn't know this.

    "There is a reason 49% of the people think Biden is unfit to be president. " Sure there is. 35% of the American population (Republicans) are morons. The other 15% are unhappy.
    Yes, wingers either forget or pretend to forget Biden's lifelong struggle and amazing victory over a stuttering problem.

    They always mischaracterize or outright lie about his compensation tactic of occasionally briefly stopping in mid-sentence to choose a perfectly acceptable alternate next word or phrase in order to avoid the ones he suspects might trigger a stutter. Which he does brilliantly and largely seamlessly, I should add.

    Now, when Trump repeats the words "anominus, anominus" or "oranges, oranges" over and over again when he apparently is struggling to say "anonymous" and "origins" and when he thinks one of our great and world renowned National Parks, Yosimite, is really a "Yo, Semite!" call to people of Jewish heritage, would that be considered a stutter, a stammer or merely more examples of his serious cognitive decline?

    Which is the politically correct term for that?

    I wouldn't want to be insensitive and unwoke about his disability and mental challenges.

  2. #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    Obviously you know nothing. We have an incompetent president destroying America and you are ok with this because you think you can blame fabricated Republican history. You can't be American. Not sure if your nationality. Probably Indian or Asian as you want to see America fail. You keep your hatred propaganda in your country and we will vote our way out of this disaster.
    Here is what I know about economic contractions / Recessions relative to Party affiliation stewardship as fully substantiated by the National Bureau of Economic Research in the link I provided:

    There have been 17 Recessions in the USA economy over the past 100 years.

    All but 4 of them began under Republican Party economic stewardship in the White House.

    All of the half dozen or so of the deepest and most damaging to employment numbers Recessions began under Republicans.

    Of the 4 that began under Democrats, all of them were among the briefest and least damaging to employment.

    One began in 1937 during a historic recovery from a previous Great Repub Crash in the economy.

    Two began in 1945 and 1948 when America was in the process of resetting and retooling factories and jobs from its WWII efforts while also paying the bills for that war.

    And the 4th one, the briefest and least damaging of all, began in early 1980, almost didn't even qualify as a Recession in that we were already pulling out of it by the second consecutive quarter of fractional contraction and, most notable of all, was purposely induced by the Fed in order to reverse the trajectory of inflation by cooling down an overheated economy that was creating far more jobs than there were applicants to take them.

    Of all the "economic problems" to have, that last one is about the best one any country would want. Rest assured, there has never been such a "problem" under any Repub so serious to require Fed intervention.

    https://www.nber.org/research/data/u...d-contractions

    Now, Great Repub Bear Market Crashes is a different topic that requires a different link. But they are related in that most Bear Market Crashes do accompany a Recession. Consequently, most deep and significant Bear Market Crashes of the past century have accompanied Great Repub Recessions, as was the case with each of the most recent Repub so-called potus', Trump and GW Bush.

  3. #6112

    When you don't have facts, attack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    Obviously you know nothing. We have an incompetent president destroying America and you are ok with this because you think you can blame fabricated Republican history. You can't be American. Not sure if your nationality. Probably Indian or Asian as you want to see America fail. You keep your hatred propaganda in your country and we will vote our way out of this disaster.
    When you don't have facts, make stuff up. When you don't have facts, attack. When you don't have facts, belittle. These three (3) things are straight out of the fascist playbook.

    Oh, and by the way, Repubs didn't manage to vote their way out of anything in 2020. And because 50% of you are willfully ignorant, there will be even fewer to vote for Cheeto McBonespurs in 2024.

  4. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    I advise you to watch it. It pretty much shows he is unfit for president. He looked like a tired old man in first stage of dementia and his answers backed it up. It is scary to think he is meeting with world leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find something that was "true" in this but I couldn't. The highlights are:

    "I remember the previous White House Resident, the one of the orange disposition, who was world-famous for his elaborate speeches, clear
    I was truly taken aback by his comment. I just couldn't believe he didn't realize it was in zest. Jesus! Who are these people?

    On the other hand, I'd like to ask every right-winger here who watched that 2-hour press-conference personally. What specific answers convinced you he's unfit for president? That is if you actually watched the event and not the commentaries from your favorite lunatic TV pundits.

    Anyone want to chime in?

  5. #6110

    Obviously you know nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Do you even know what an economic "contraction" is according to every economic measure and the NBER?

    Clearly, you do not.
    Obviously you know nothing. We have an incompetent president destroying America and you are ok with this because you think you can blame fabricated Republican history. You can't be American. Not sure if your nationality. Probably Indian or Asian as you want to see America fail. You keep your hatred propaganda in your country and we will vote our way out of this disaster.

  6. #6109

    I tried, but I couldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    No surprise here that you didn't watch the Biden disaster but somehow you remember watching Trump press conference. Obviously you knew Trump had more to say. There has never been a president in the last 50 years that stuttered and stammered so much. Totally confused. Just keep avoiding the obvious. Your life will not get better if you ignore Biden mistakes. CNN on full damage control trying to show clips of Biden press conference. Showing the early questions that Biden had the answers written down in advance. After that press conference it explains why Russia and China are ecstatic dealing with the USA now. There is a reason 49% of the people think Biden is unfit to be president. When that question was presented to Biden he said I just don't know why 49% think he is unfit.
    I tried to find something that was "true" in this but I couldn't. The highlights are:

    "I remember the previous White House Resident, the one of the orange disposition, who was world-famous for his elaborate speeches, clear and coherent answers, deep analytical thinking and, what else?" was the original comment. It is completely unsurprising that you can't tell that the comment was sarcasm.

    "There has never been a president in the last 50 years that stuttered and stammered so much. " There has never been a President who had a stuttering problem before Biden. Again, I find it completely unsurprising that you didn't know this.

    "There is a reason 49% of the people think Biden is unfit to be president. " Sure there is. 35% of the American population (Republicans) are morons. The other 15% are unhappy.

  7. #6108
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelHeyst  [View Original Post]
    President Donald Trump Historical Job Approval.

    Approve Disapprove Spread.

    1st Term 42.8 53.4 -10.6.

    2017 40.5 54.0 -13.5.

    2018 42.5 53.2 -10.7.

    2019 43.4 53.3 -9. 9.

    2020 44.4 53.1 -8. 7.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html#!
    Yes, that's the latest Biden victory over Trump:

    Biden.

    Approve Disapprove Spread.

    2021 40.9 53.9 -13.

    RCP had until 12 Noon USA EST today to jam in a couple more of those Rasmussen or Trafalgar polls to give Trump a shot at defeating Biden at something for a change. But I guess they couldn't find one.

  8. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    This post just shows manipulated lies again. You say 7 Republican crashes. None of the 3 were crashes. 2 were corrections and one was a pandemic. None were great Republican crashes and the market and economy benefited from all of them. Trump economy rebounded in 2021 when Biden did nothing to stop it. Now after a year we have a month of Biden economy. Down 4% inflation at record high. And less people working than before your so called crash.
    Do you even know what an economic "contraction" is according to every economic measure and the NBER?

    Clearly, you do not.

  9. #6106

    Its obvious why his numbers are so low

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelHeyst  [View Original Post]
    RealClearPolitics (RCP) poll of polls:

    For the first time, and on the one-year anniversary of his failed presidency, Biden's average approval rating dipped below 41 percent. He now sits at just 40.9 percent.

    Biden's average disapproval rating is now well over 50 percent, at 53.3 percent, which means he is 12.4 points underwater.

    Both Gallup and the far-left Politico released polls today that put Biden's approval at 40 percent and his disapproval at 56 percent. Civiqs polling has him at just 34 percent.

    Proof I guess that America is Racist & Fascist! 555 / KKK.

    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-7320.html
    He never even won in Nov 2020.

    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/20...20/id/1053245/

  10. #6105

    No surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't watch Biden conference, but I remember the previous White House Resident, the one of the orange disposition, who was world-famous for his elaborate speeches, clear and coherent answers, deep analytical thinking and, what else? Oh yes, cofveve.

    Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do.

    From Salute to America speech on July 4th, talking about the year 1775.

    But no, Canada et al were not embarrassed by the Chief back in a day. Not in the slightest, but then Biden became President.
    No surprise here that you didn't watch the Biden disaster but somehow you remember watching Trump press conference. Obviously you knew Trump had more to say. There has never been a president in the last 50 years that stuttered and stammered so much. Totally confused. Just keep avoiding the obvious. Your life will not get better if you ignore Biden mistakes. CNN on full damage control trying to show clips of Biden press conference. Showing the early questions that Biden had the answers written down in advance. After that press conference it explains why Russia and China are ecstatic dealing with the USA now. There is a reason 49% of the people think Biden is unfit to be president. When that question was presented to Biden he said I just don't know why 49% think he is unfit.

  11. #6104
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't watch Biden conference, but
    Maybe you should watch it. The news conference was a disaster. Yeah, my opinion, but I would ask you to watch it yourself and then tell me what if anything you liked about it. The key points I witnessed in that news conference were 1. Biden gave Putin the green light to invade the Ukraine, 2. Biden had no idea or concrete plan of how to cut inflation. In fact, he even said printing more money with his BBB plan would cut inflation, 3. He vilified everyone (more than half the country) who opposes his Party's plan to take over elections by nationalizing ballot harvesting and doing away with voter ID, 4. He could not explain why his pol numbers were in the toilet. 5. he said he accomplished more than any President in his 1st year in office, but did not say what those accomplishments were.

    On 2nd thought it is understandable why you would not want to watch this friggin' disaster. Trump is the devil. Noting else seems to matter with you. But let me assure you that higher ups in the Democratic Party are fully aware of Biden's mental deficiencies resulting in his inability to carry the Party agenda forward. Biden in effect is killing the Woke movement and although this makes me very happy, it should really piss you off. The problem that the Democratic party has is Joe Biden and you have him for 3 more years. Good luck with that! 555 / KKK.

  12. #6103

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada  [View Original Post]
    You proved my point. You said employment is 3% below pre pandemic which means less people are working today than when Trump was president. If less people are working then no new jobs were created. We need the 3% of jobs filled first. Thanks for verifying Biden created no new jobs.
    I could have just deleted the 3% part and you wouldn't be any the wiser. But altering facts to turn them into "alternative facts" is what fascists do.

    And, what, no comment on the part of the quote that said that blue states have bounced back better than red states? I wonder why that is?

  13. #6102

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't watch Biden conference, but I remember the previous White House Resident, the one of the orange disposition, who was world-famous for his elaborate speeches, clear and coherent answers, deep analytical thinking and, what else? Oh yes, cofveve.

    Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do.

    From Salute to America speech on July 4th, talking about the year 1775.

    But no, Canada et al were not embarrassed by the Chief back in a day. Not in the slightest, but then Biden became President.
    Maybe Canada, et al know less history that Cheeto McBonespurs, although, according to the former guy's aides, that might not be possible. It certainly would explain why they weren't embarrassed.

  14. #6101

    Wrong Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelHeyst  [View Original Post]
    I edited your list because it was idiotic. It seems that anyone who disagrees with you is a fascist. You prove my point with every post you make. If you want to see what a fascist is just look in the mirror, boy.

    P.S. This is the ISG. I am still waiting to see one post by you about shagging girls. One post.
    I realize that it might be difficult for you to understand but this is the "American Politics" forum in ISG. If you want posts about shagging girls, why not go the the hundreds of other forums in ISG that deal with that. Like everybody else does. The fact that you have not seen any of my posts does not mean squat. Sheesh.

  15. #6100

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty simple. You can pull whatever data you want from as many sights as possible to try and confuse people but bottom line is 3% less people are working now than when Trump was president.
    I hate to break it to you but all the data was from the Texas Tribune. I am truly sorry that it confused you because I made it as simplistic as possible. There was no "pulling data from multiple sites" because it is all there in the Texas Tribute article. I can't help it if the 6th-grade-level-writing (which is what most publications use as a standard) was too complex for you. Here is the article again. Maybe you can get your grandchildren to explain it to you. https://apps.texastribune.org/featur...-unemployment/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape