Top Damas
escort directory

Thread: The Morality of Prostitution

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 293 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4383
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4383
    Quote Originally Posted by Upikey  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in having sex with prostitutes abroad but there's no way in hell I'm going to to be unethical about it. How do I know which women are being forced to prostitute themselves or being controlled by pimps? Is there anything else I need to make sure to stay ethical?
    Short of psychic ability, I don't see any way you could "know" whether a woman was being coerced somehow. However, I doubt that in poorer countries where prostitution is legal, they have to "coerce" women very often.

    Even in the USA where prostitution is illegal (except Nevada), I've got a local Korean massage parlor I frequent, I know the owner (an older Korean lady), over the years she has had some good girls who really like the work, others that clearly aren't that into it, and don't stick around for very long. I've never gotten a vibe, like these girls are being "forced" into this line of work somehow. At most I've had a few girls who don't seem very enthusiastic, and as I said, it's not long before they quit. If they were being coerced they wouldn't exactly have an option to quit, would they?

    These girls have the option to make the same amount of money in 4 hours as they would in 40 hours of legit work. I doubt there's much "coercion" taking place.

  2. #4382

    Good Post and Good Luck with your GoFundMe

    That was a good and thoughtful post of yours. You are lucky to be in Ecuador where there is a large reservoir of willing female flesh. We, being unable to travel, are stuck with the women you describe and which Cardi be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardi_B#Controversies typified. I had never heard of this joker but her type is the high priestess women aspire to.

    In the current economy, women don't need men. It is better to stay at home, to ponce off parents, to then move into their own rented dive, pay and fortune for it and party, party, party.

    We are left with little choice as you say. No wonder men (and women) fall for online scammers as there is nothing for them and all educational propaganda is geared to saying being a man or a boy (climb trees) is wrong. One can be a LBSM+ degenerate and scare the pants off kids, but woe betide the middle aged + man who just wants a romp and a bonk.

    Isn't it amazing about half the world have vaginas and we cannot get into one or more of them?

    Meaningful mongering ravel seems off the menu for a long time. Besides paying over priced locally based hookers, the only way is to get among groups of them and pick one or more off. But that is almost impossible without having the attributes the pussy possessor have been groomed to admire. Hard times.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    There is in my opinion a flaw in your logic, let's look at the way the world works in the west and the power dynamics that according to some women men have, women, get to choose which humans come into the world, they choose who they give their bodies too, in the west over 60% of college enrolled are women, women today in certain areas make more money than men, they hold more political power as well most voters are women, so it's clear just by reading the statistics it's not men who are "winning" and clearly the argument of my body my choice falls on deaf ears when it comes to prostitution.

    What I believe is going on and this is a trend in the west, is an effort to restrict men's choices let's be clear about one fucking thing, it's literally almost criminal to approach women nowadays in some areas of the west "laws against catcalling" come to mind, why would men risk embarrassment, humiliation and possible criminal prosecution for striking up a conversation with girls who look like men and act like they have no interest in men, however, there is one reason and it's not moral against prostitution, it's an effort to restrict men's choices, women hate it when men have an advantage in the sexual market place and prostitution is just that, a choice it has always existed even in biblical times it's not "new", it's a power dynamic of the highest degree to restrict your freedom to choose. If prostitution existed for ex. In the US in all 50 states and territories, they would force women to do something they have not done in generation compete for your attention so yeah prostitution will not be legalized any time soon but the reason is not moral, clearly when a woman for ex. Cardi Bi an entertainer of sorts can publicly talk about drugging men and robbing them (illegal behavior) yet Bill Cosby gets canceled and thrown the book at for said behavior it's clearly not about morality it's abut about power my 2 cents.

  3. #4381
    I'm interested in having sex with prostitutes abroad but there's no way in hell I'm going to to be unethical about it. How do I know which women are being forced to prostitute themselves or being controlled by pimps? Is there anything else I need to make sure to stay ethical?

  4. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by Jny88  [View Original Post]
    Don't let anyone make you feel bad for mongering, in the USA Mongering is illegal but you are allowed to go to a strip club and throw money at a girl dancing naked on stage, you can throw as much money as you want, she can lead weak men thinking they'd get the chance to bone her so they can throw more money. If you and her (two consulting adults decide to BARTER sex for money, the American system was built around BARTER and its all of a sudden Illegal.

    By the way, I used America for my example because most other countries really don't give two F*cks about mongering.
    Bro you are spot on, that's why I never felt bad going to the clubs in Tijuana and other parts of the world. Our puritan values of old really need to be removed in terms of prostitution and mongering. Making mongering a felony in Texas. Wtf? That is completely retarded.

  5. #4379

    Doom answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by UweHertzog459  [View Original Post]
    Over the past three decades, the sexual morals of many Western societies have changed beyond recognition. Most of the prohibitions that shaped the traditional, highly restrictive view of sex that prevailed until the 1950's. The ban on masturbation, premarital and extra-marital sex, promiscuity, and homosexuality. Were no longer seen as very serious, strict or, in fact, binding at all. In any case, a couple of customary forbiddances are still with us. The moral ban on prostitution, in particular, does not appear to have been drastically abolished or relaxed. Certainly, some of the old arguments against prostitution are rarely made these days; But then, many of the newer programs are very popular, at least in certain circles. Prostitution is no longer seen as the most extreme form of moral corruption; But the view that it is morally flawed at least seriously, if not obnoxious and intolerable, remains widely prevalent. In this paper, I would like to consider some of the main arguments in support of this view and try to show that none of them is convincing.
    There is in my opinion a flaw in your logic, let's look at the way the world works in the west and the power dynamics that according to some women men have, women, get to choose which humans come into the world, they choose who they give their bodies too, in the west over 60% of college enrolled are women, women today in certain areas make more money than men, they hold more political power as well most voters are women, so it's clear just by reading the statistics it's not men who are "winning" and clearly the argument of my body my choice falls on deaf ears when it comes to prostitution.

    What I believe is going on and this is a trend in the west, is an effort to restrict men's choices let's be clear about one fucking thing, it's literally almost criminal to approach women nowadays in some areas of the west "laws against catcalling" come to mind, why would men risk embarrassment, humiliation and possible criminal prosecution for striking up a conversation with girls who look like men and act like they have no interest in men, however, there is one reason and it's not moral against prostitution, it's an effort to restrict men's choices, women hate it when men have an advantage in the sexual market place and prostitution is just that, a choice it has always existed even in biblical times it's not "new", it's a power dynamic of the highest degree to restrict your freedom to choose. If prostitution existed for ex. In the US in all 50 states and territories, they would force women to do something they have not done in generation compete for your attention so yeah prostitution will not be legalized any time soon but the reason is not moral, clearly when a woman for ex. Cardi Bi an entertainer of sorts can publicly talk about drugging men and robbing them (illegal behavior) yet Bill Cosby gets canceled and thrown the book at for said behavior it's clearly not about morality it's abut about power my 2 cents.

  6. #4378
    Don't let anyone make you feel bad for mongering, in the USA Mongering is illegal but you are allowed to go to a strip club and throw money at a girl dancing naked on stage, you can throw as much money as you want, she can lead weak men thinking they'd get the chance to bone her so they can throw more money. If you and her (two consulting adults decide to BARTER sex for money, the American system was built around BARTER and its all of a sudden Illegal.

    By the way, I used America for my example because most other countries really don't give two F*cks about mongering.

  7. #4377

    "*****phobia" Is a Real Word. Here's What It Means and Why You Should Care.

    "*****phobia" Is a Real Word. Here's What It Means and Why You Should Care.

    https://www.insidehook.com/article/s...ng/*****phobia

    The demonization of sex work and sexual liberation has been around for. Ever. Will we ever care about the damage it causes?

    BY KAYLA KIBBE at KAY_KIBBE.

    A few weeks ago, comedian Anya Volz had the distinct yet relatable misfortune of revisiting some of her favorite films from the early aughts, only to discover that they are, in fact, pretty problematic.

    "Trying to enjoy the comedies I grew up watching while now seeing how incredibly racist, homophobic, sexist, *****phobic, and ableist they all were," Volz wrote in a tweet accompanied by an old photo of Britney Spears flashing a pained grin paired with an unmistakable look of terror in her eyes on some red carpet years ago, probably around the same time many of those problematic jokes from Volz's favorite early-21st-century comedies were being drafted.

    In a subsequent tweet, Volz noted that she had mistakenly left out "transphobic," which, she added, was perhaps a more prevalent offense "than all the other things combined!" But it wasn't Volz's belated nod to transphobia that got most people's attention. Rather, her mentions filled with replies from users puzzling or chuckling over the term "*****phobic," including one who, it feels worth noting, currently goes by the name "Shit Balls" on Twitter who insisted that "*****phobic is not a thing. ".

    Click the link at the top if you'd like to read the rest of the article. If you do, you'll need to replace the "*****" string with the real word in the URL. The article has too many Instagram posts and other formatting issues to copy and paste it here conveniently. Thank you.

  8. #4376

    Sexual Morals

    Over the past three decades, the sexual morals of many Western societies have changed beyond recognition. Most of the prohibitions that shaped the traditional, highly restrictive view of sex that prevailed until the 1950's. The ban on masturbation, premarital and extra-marital sex, promiscuity, and homosexuality. Were no longer seen as very serious, strict or, in fact, binding at all. In any case, a couple of customary forbiddances are still with us. The moral ban on prostitution, in particular, does not appear to have been drastically abolished or relaxed. Certainly, some of the old arguments against prostitution are rarely made these days; But then, many of the newer programs are very popular, at least in certain circles. Prostitution is no longer seen as the most extreme form of moral corruption; But the view that it is morally flawed at least seriously, if not obnoxious and intolerable, remains widely prevalent. In this paper, I would like to consider some of the main arguments in support of this view and try to show that none of them is convincing.

  9. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by Easeien  [View Original Post]
    Wow Intransit, that is one of the odder articles I've read this year. Who would have thought of being an Animal Crossing Dom? Certainly not me.
    Even I'm not one of them and nobody thought about this earlier.

  10. #4374
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuchoLoco  [View Original Post]
    I was bored at a baptism once and decided to read some Old Testament. Only time but I found this. It won't be word for word but went something like this: her sister lusted for the Assyrians for they were hung like horses. Yeah, I know, most of you guys are part Assyrian now.

    Sex is sex. We are all animals and nothing wrong with that. If there's something more physically pleasurable please let me know.
    The Philippines is a paradox. A country of contradictions and hypocrisy. A devoutly Catholic nation, its women are are the most promiscuous on the planet. Chocha Monger once wrote that for a Pinay, fucking a foreigner for money is like taking a shit. That is, she faces the same ethical dilemma in either activity.

  11. #4373

    Assyrians

    Quote Originally Posted by EngineDriver  [View Original Post]
    Always happy to guide mongers on the path to redemption. Why stop at the Bible? In the Hindu epic the Mahabharata, the five Pandava brothers all shared the one wife Draupadi! What would be the morality of that nowadays? Hahaha.

    Cups, if you are moving to PussyLand, please do brush up on your Bible verses. The Pinay hookers love god fearing men. Religious knowledge is a real panty dropper there.
    I was bored at a baptism once and decided to read some Old Testament. Only time but I found this. It won't be word for word but went something like this: her sister lusted for the Assyrians for they were hung like horses. Yeah, I know, most of you guys are part Assyrian now.

    Sex is sex. We are all animals and nothing wrong with that. If there's something more physically pleasurable please let me know.

  12. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    ED in the PI forums has got me into re-reading The Bible with his newfound interest in religion. It seems the Old Testament and the New are loaded with examples of successful blokes having several wives and concubines (just like modern-day). Jesus himself was said to have married former callgirl Mary Magdalena. Age gaps? Hell, ya. There is the story of 75 year old Jacob bonking and marrying 19 year old Rachel who he fell in love with. But first he had to bonk Rachel's slightly older sister Leah as arranged by the the sisters' papa. Hell, the whole book of Song of Solomon is pre-porn. Thanks, ED, for reigniting my religion! It will likely be very helpful when I move to the extreme Catholicism of PI next year! Cheers, fellas!
    Always happy to guide mongers on the path to redemption. Why stop at the Bible? In the Hindu epic the Mahabharata, the five Pandava brothers all shared the one wife Draupadi! What would be the morality of that nowadays? Hahaha.

    Cups, if you are moving to PussyLand, please do brush up on your Bible verses. The Pinay hookers love god fearing men. Religious knowledge is a real panty dropper there.

  13. #4371

    Virtual Muff Play

    Quote Originally Posted by Intransit  [View Original Post]
    https://www.wired.co.uk/article/video-games-sex-work Now the risk of Covid-19 has made this impossible, and to make matters worse, Kiara's partner was laid-off from his job because of the pandemic, leaving her with the responsibility of supporting them both..
    I feel sorry for Kiara but why doesn't "partner" pimp his ass as well as hers?

  14. #4370

    Naked female statue meant to honor feminist

    CNN Naked female statue meant to honor feminist icon Mary Wollstonecraft met with public derision.

    https://edition.cnn.com/style/articl...cli/index.html

    Feminists trying to express themselves.

    The sculpture comprises a small figurine of a naked woman, who many said doesn't resemble Wollstonecraft, perched on top of a larger, twisting mass of silver. It all sits on a black base engraved with a famous Wollstonecraft quote: "I do not wish women to have power over men, but over themselves."

    Writer Tracy King also decried the statue as "a shocking waste of an opportunity that can't be undone."

  15. #4369

    Our Hobby and The Bible

    ED in the PI forums has got me into re-reading The Bible with his newfound interest in religion. It seems the Old Testament and the New are loaded with examples of successful blokes having several wives and concubines (just like modern-day). Jesus himself was said to have married former callgirl Mary Magdalena. Age gaps? Hell, ya. There is the story of 75 year old Jacob bonking and marrying 19 year old Rachel who he fell in love with. But first he had to bonk Rachel's slightly older sister Leah as arranged by the the sisters' papa. Hell, the whole book of Song of Solomon is pre-porn. Thanks, ED, for reigniting my religion! It will likely be very helpful when I move to the extreme Catholicism of PI next year! Cheers, fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape