escort directory

Thread: American Women

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 797 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 11955
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11205
    Quote Originally Posted by TellAll  [View Original Post]
    When you are out with a women as friemds or whatever, make no mistake that time is all about her. You get there when she wants, talks about what she wants. You are her enertainment until you have spent enough and it is time to meet lover man since you are just dollar man. But don't worry she may introduce you to one of her friends so you can rinse and repeat.
    Whole idea of it makes me sick.
    Spot on, TA. If I didn't have to work them and be neighbors to them I probably wouldn't even talk to them (AWs) except to see if there are any exceptions. One in a while I am pleasantly surprised but usually it is ALL about them and all their petty bullshit.

  2. #11204
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    First Question: By your reasoning, if you are hanging out with someone and not getting sex / blowjob, then you are that person's chump. So, by this same logic, when you hang out with your guy friends and they don't give you sex / blowjob, then you are just their chump, right?

    Second Question: Why are you able to have fun with your male friends without having sex with them but unable to have fun with your American female friends without having sex with them? I mean, if you're going to hang out with a friend and not have sex with them, why not just hang out with a nice girl instead of hanging out with some dude?
    I see you are a little slow so here you go. When I hang out with my guy friends, we have more in common. We have worked together for twenties years. We talk about sports, hunting, fishing and women. I have never had one of them ask me if his pants make him look fat. We have a great time and can speak openly about whatever.

    Now let one of them bring his wife or GF to our gathering. The conversations change to what she likes. Deffinately can't talk about women you are banging or anything else for man only.

    God help you if she's a feminista.

    When it happens I make an excuse to leave early.

    When you are out with a women as friemds or whatever, make no mistake that time is all about her. You get there when she wants, talks about what she wants. You are her enertainment until you have spent enough and it is time to meet lover man since you are just dollar man. But don't worry she may introduce you to one of her friends so you can rinse and repeat.

    Whole idea of it makes me sick.

  3. #11203
    AW are annoying to hang out with for the most part. Here is an example. Saturday night I was in the bar in the Latin American country where I currently reside. I live in this bar as well, and fortunately not too many people from the US make their way there. But a fat, fortyish gringa came in and started talking to me. She was with some douche bag guy from Bumfuck KY and she was tráiler trash from MS. She was or is or claimed to be teaching ESL here. So she is talking to me and telling the douche bag to order some food. Like a lot of food and the menú prices here are high by local standards. Then she started doing shots. Finally he left in frustration and she was telling me what a loser he is and how she is pretty sure he wants to fuck her but she is never going to. Then she starts telling me how cute the latino bartender is, then she starts coming on to him and telling him to take his shirt off and shit like that. He was new on the job and it was making him pretty uncomfortable. We start playing checkers and she keeps doing shots and pretty soon she is telling me how much she wants to suck his dick, while also revealing she has three kids by different fathers, has never been married, and is bisexual. I don't give a shit about any of this. The bartender is being only minimally polite to her and is obviously embarrassed. Then she starts telling me she has a university degree in Spanish and there is no fucking way. She was asking me questions about Spanish and then arguing with me and I was like, if you don't think I know what I am talking about why are you asking me? Finally she says something like, "I guess the bartender is not interested. I might have to settle for you. " I told her I did not go with Caucasian women and I think she thought I was kidding. Finally the bar is closing and she gets her tab for like 20 shots that she was ordering for anyone and everyone and the tab was about $50 US and she refused to pay and was saying her friend had already paid most of the bill before he left. I went up to my room at that point and in the morning I realized she had also stolen my lighter which I kindly went up to my room to get even though I don't smoke tobacco.

    One of the bartenders here is from a different, neighboring country and has dual citizenship and speaks perfect English and she is cool. I don't know if she is ethnically latina, half and half would be my guess, but she acts like a woman and not like a cheap, disgusting ho.

  4. #11202
    Quote Originally Posted by TellAll  [View Original Post]
    Got plenty of male friends to socialize with and have more fun doing it. If sex is not on the table, I can't see any reason to waste my time hanging out with your so called nice girl.

    Remember this while you are hanging out with your nice girl. If she is not fucking you she is fucking someone else. Probably some guy who won't take her shopping and spend hours listening to her bullshit. Someone like me.

    That just makes you her chump.
    First Question: By your reasoning, if you are hanging out with someone and not getting sex / blowjob, then you are that person's chump. So, by this same logic, when you hang out with your guy friends and they don't give you sex / blowjob, then you are just their chump, right?

    Second Question: Why are you able to have fun with your male friends without having sex with them but unable to have fun with your American female friends without having sex with them? I mean, if you're going to hang out with a friend and not have sex with them, why not just hang out with a nice girl instead of hanging out with some dude?

  5. #11201

    This Guy Gets It

    Taken from the Santo Domingo thread. Freakin Story of my life (except for the fiancee part)!

    My 2 cents on free pussy

    By Durandpaul


    "I went to Ohio for a business trip for 1 month. All I got to brag about are text messages and few dinner dates. Out of the 7 girls who gave me their numbers, only met 2 me outside of the bar on dates. And one of the two came to my hotel and I still didn't bang her because she said she is not that kind of girl. I haven't talked to her for 2 weeks now because I will most likely not go back to Ohio. I probably spent close to $500. For drinks and dates. Sometimes you have to buy a girl a drink to get her number.

    Now if I had gone to the DR. I will have been having pussy every night or any time I want.

    I am in my early 30's and has P4 P for few years now. Why? Because I love sex and love to try new pussy. I have a fiancee and few side chicks that I keep on my rotation.

    But at the end of the day P4 P gives me the ability to get a nut and decide whether I should let the girl go or let her spend the night with me.

    I can get free pussy in the USA but I am not patient enough to play that game all the time. You have to entertain women, spend money on dates etc. On average I will say.

    I spend 100 on a girl before getting into her pants. Mind that after having sex with a girl, it easier to keep banging her if you are single and has nothing to hide.

    I hate P4 P in the USA because its more risky. I don't do streetwalkers, and with Backpage or craigslist you have to worry about pimps and most of the time you will be rushed.

    Conclusion: Pussy isn't free. A lawyer or Engineer in the USA can give you free pussy after you take her to nice restaurant and show her you are what she is looking for. I avoid.

    Those women because I have a girl already and don't need to impress other women with expensive tastes. I rather hunt the type of girl that lives pay check to pay check. Having a nice house, nice car, and nice hotel room can get you free pussy with a broke girl. It get even better if you can pay her gas sometimes, get her something to eat. I have a girl that I have known for 5 years now. She has two kids, good looking, nice body. And live above her means. Every 3 months she will borrow some money from me. She knows I have a girl but she knows I am probably the only person she can call to borrow $500 to cover her rent. I am like a credit card for her. She always give me back my money and I can stop at her house a bang her anytime I want to. Her kids know me and I even buy them gifts for birthdays. Is it free busy? Some will say yes. But I know its not. We both get something we need. Trust me guys if the locals in the DR had as much money as us those girls won't even be looking at us."

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...638&viewfull=1

  6. #11200
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    Does your job send you to where people are trying to kill you? Shooting at you? Placing IED's on your road to work. Uncle Sam is waiting. And happy to give you a job.
    Don't diss, and don't hate. I did four years in those jobs at 206 k / year. I spent months at a time on my breaks on top of various women throughout the world. But he does point out a gross injustice. As a young sailor, I had to live on the ship while my fellow sailors got housing and extra pay for being married. I thought that was total bullshyt. My only equalizer was learning how those same wives would be banging the neighbors when we went to sea.

  7. #11199
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    Here is the list of Top 10 Most Generous Cities in America:

    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28...-on-first-date#.
    Look at how misleading that headline is. Basically telling women "here are the places where suckers will spend gobs of money trying to get into your pants". A woman may see that and say to herself "$177? That's chump change! Once he gets into the $300-$500 range I may consider giving him a kiss on the cheek. ".

    You might as well buy a Pick 3 or Pick 5 lotto ticket. At least you have the chance of doubling your money.

    I sometimes read in the Sosua forum that absolute stunners are asking for 3000-4000DOP. 4000 pesos is $90 USD. So $90 for a chick that looks like a young Halle Berry and will drain your dick all night vs. $177 on a hope (date) in the US. Hmm....

    But again, not all guys are able (blessed) to have the opportunity to travel internationally, so throwing money at an AW until she finally relents (if you can hold her attention for that long) may be their only option.

  8. #11198
    Although. When it comes to dating. Some guys do pay what I consider outrageous amounts for a date.

    Mind you this is a site that auctions off dates. So take it for what its worth. But its only fair to show both sides of the coin.

    Single men in DC spend an average of $177 on first date

    How much would you spend on a first shot at love?

    According to a new survey by date-auction site WhatsYourPrice.com, single men in Washington, D.C. spend $177 on a first date.

    That comes in at #5 on the list!

    Reno, Nevada takes the top spot with single men spending $230 on a first date.

    At #10, Houston, Texas with single guys spending $143.

    Here is the list of Top 10 Most Generous Cities in America:..
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28...-on-first-date#.

  9. #11197
    Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    Come on TG. I don't take you for an uneducated guy, but even an Ape would realize that last statement is a sweeping generalization if there ever was one.
    SavePros,

    You are absolutely correct. I am using the same sweeping generalizations everyone on this thread uses.

    Statements like. AW are not sexy like. "fill in the blank" . Or AW attitude is not as good as. "Fill in the blank" .

    How did you say it. Even an ape would realize these are sweeping generalizations.

  10. #11196
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy  [View Original Post]
    Strange. My job doesn't pay me any extra if I have a wife and kids.
    Does your job send you to where people are trying to kill you? Shooting at you? Placing IED's on your road to work.

    Uncle Sam is waiting. And happy to give you a job.

  11. #11195
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    They pay more because a military person is married and therefore is providing for a spouse. Period. Same with kids, you get more per kid.
    Strange. My job doesn't pay me any extra if I have a wife and kids.

  12. #11194
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    Dcup, Don't think of just the few you knew. I was in the military and stationed overseas. Sure there are guys who marry foreign women. But it definitely is NOT the majority of military guys who get stationed. My question to you. Have you been married, and if so, why not a foreign woman since you were stationed abroad. I'm saying the MAJORITY did NOT marry foreign women.
    TG, I have never been married as I stated in my previous post. Since you have no statistics or studies to cite we will assume that you are just talking out of your ass.

  13. #11193
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    Hell the USA Has one of the lowest percentage of citizens that travel abroad compared to almost every westernized country. Because we are happy with AW and home.
    Come on TG. I don't take you for an uneducated guy, but even an Ape would realize that last statement is a sweeping generalization if there ever was one. A lot goes into why many people don't travel abroad: their level of income, their comfort level with traveling someplace foreign to them, if they even care about any other country other than America, etc.

    To say "we are Happy with the AW and home" , well, you can never miss what you never had (the sweet nectar of foreign beauties) to begin with!

    And if you are broke (can't afford to travel for P4P), then you can only do what you can afford (AW's), right?

  14. #11192
    Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    TG, do you have any studies or statistics to back this up? I was in the military (stationed in Korea and Philippines) years ago and didn't marry at all but sure had fun with Koreans and Filipinas I had dated and done the deed with. The Asian girls spoil you compared to the beached whales of America. Most of the military guys I served with had foreign wives and were quite happy with that.
    Dcup,

    Don't think of just the few you knew. I was in the military and stationed overseas. Sure there are guys who marry foreign women. But it definitely is NOT the majority of military guys who get stationed. My question to you. Have you been married, and if so, why not a foreign woman since you were stationed abroad.

    I never said the guys didn't enjoy screwing the women just like you did. I'm saying the MAJORITY did NOT marry foreign women.

    Statistics would not be available based upon foreign vs AW. Because its against the law for an employer to ask personal questions about a spouse. They can only ask if you are married (Y or N) . They CANNOT ask your wife's citizenship. Period.

    Smoothy,

    You are partially correct. Military do get paid when they marry. But its to ANYONE. 1st of all they cannot ask what nationality or citizenship is your wife. She does not work for the government, that would be against the law. They can't discriminate. Its the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Hell soon they will have to recognize gay marriages. Let alone being married to a foreign woman.

    They pay more because a military person is married and therefore is providing for a spouse. Period. Same with kids, you get more per kid. Its not based upon your wife's citizenship. After all foreign wives can get a green card automatically once married.

    That fact alone shows just how much they DON'T think foreign women are better as wives. Since while most guys are overseas. If they were to marry one. They automatically receive additional pay. They rather wait and marry AW that they are comfortable with than a foreign woman.

    At Tell All.

    Your response affirms my statement. You are correct. People gravitate towards what they are comfortable with. That is my point. The comfort factor American men have with AW due to the same cultural and language makes them more comfortable to be with.

    There will always be a certain percentage of guys who are unhappy with AW and seek elsewhere. Considering there are roughly 100 million men over 18 . If its even 1% that's 1 million. And I doubt there are 1 million American men who go out of the country yearly seeking foreign women.

    The percentage (non-business travelers) of Americans that go to the countries you guys consider heaven is so low its not even in the 100 thousands range. This shows. There is no large scale desire on American men part to search other countries for women.

    Hell the USA Has one of the lowest percentage of citizens that travel abroad compared to almost every westernized country. Because we are happy with AW and home.

  15. #11191
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy865  [View Original Post]
    If foreign women were so attractive to American men and so right for them. Tell me why is it. The majority of service men that go abroad do NOT marry foreign women. Most come back to the states and marry AW. Why is that.

    Sure there are some that marry foreign women but the majority don't. And Millions of military guys have been overseas and yet. Most come back to the USA And marry AW.

    Seems your theory is not reality. Most want someone who has common language and culture.
    TG, do you have any studies or statistics to back this up? I was in the military (stationed in Korea and Philippines) years ago and didn't marry at all but sure had fun with Koreans and Filipinas I had dated and done the deed with. The Asian girls spoil you compared to the beached whales of America. Most of the military guys I served with had foreign wives and were quite happy with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape