La Vie en Rose
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 914 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Be careful in your travels through China and do not endanger your health by risky behavior, a man who died in China Monday reportedly tested positive for a new hantavirus which comes from rats.
    Coronavirus is already now back in China, in other parts of country.

  2. #13696
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    Probably you have a better understanding they me about China, I am fluent in Chinese, drove more than 200000 kilometers in China, have a apartment, live several months there every year since 2000. What is a democracy without the power to protect the population, China is a very safe country, where the children, the women can go out alone at any time without any risk, this is more or less impossible in most of the cities in the US, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Germany.

    Just have a look about what is happening in the recent weeks, how many Chinese living in the US, Canada, . Are doing anything to come back to China, just because they feel safer to deal with the Covid 19.
    Be careful in your travels through China and do not endanger your health by risky behavior, a man who died in China Monday reportedly tested positive for a new hantavirus which comes from rats.

  3. #13695
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    Probably you have a better understanding they me about China, I am fluent in Chinese, drove more than 200000 kilometers in China, have a apartment, live several months there every year since 2000. What is a democracy without the power to protect the population, China is a very safe country, where the children, the women can go out alone at any time without any risk, this is more or less impossible in most of the cities in the US, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Germany.

    Just have a look about what is happening in the recent weeks, how many Chinese living in the US, Canada, . Are doing anything to come back to China, just because they feel safer to deal with the Covid 19.
    Unfortunately, despite lifting people out of extreme poverty over the past 20 years, the Communist Party is unable to abolish the unsavoury and barbaric practice of eating exotic and wild creatures, amongst its people. The hygiene standards at those wet markets are truly revolting. The mythical belief that the eating a pangolin penis can improve your sex life is somehow worth destroying the world for. President Xi certainly rolled the dice on that one and did not learn any lessons from SARS.

    Yes, Chinese are now fleeing back to Wuhan from Australia, US and Canada because they are scared and feel China is safer. I have seen pictures of these traitors wearing their full hazmat suits, googles, N95 masks AND surgical mask (for double filtration) on Air China. Good. The West needs migrants who are going to integrate with main stream society, and share common values and beliefs. The recent Chinese migrants have only been using the West for economic and educational advantage, without contributing to society in any meaningful way. They live in a parallel universe. We have seen the worst of their behaviour over the past three months.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 8.39.07 am.jpg‎  

  4. #13694
    Probably you have a better understanding they me about China, I am fluent in Chinese, drove more than 200000 kilometers in China, have a apartment, live several months there every year since 2000. What is a democracy without the power to protect the population, China is a very safe country, where the children, the women can go out alone at any time without any risk, this is more or less impossible in most of the cities in the US, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Germany.

    Just have a look about what is happening in the recent weeks, how many Chinese living in the US, Canada, . Are doing anything to come back to China, just because they feel safer to deal with the Covid 19.

  5. #13693
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    During puberty I had wet dreams to relieve pressure on the testicles. Fifty years later I doubt I will have wet dreams so although semen is produced there is not as much as when I was 16 so less pressure on the balls. I doubt I will have balls pain. The pain is in the mind.
    I remember when I was about 12/13 and being woken up at night being wet from sperm. I also remember one of my exceptional girlfriend, just divorcing when we met and started, she told me she didn't like sex in her previous life, she never felt orgasmus, but she loved me so much, because she felt pretty in my eyes she said, when she discovered orgasmus she became crazy about sex, asking for when we woke up, to give her strength to go to work and stay whole day far from me when at the beginning we worked in same company but I preferred to change, to protect her because everybody bullshiting about us, and when I finished to work, sometimes at 10/11 pm, she waited for me, telling: eat your diner, I m waiting for You, sometimes I just made her cum on DATY, and couldn't finish for me, but not a problem, my biggest pleasure was how she looked at me, I think we both felt very pretty together, all guys looking at her, a woman for love and became fire for sex, unfortunately too many other problems with her, exhausting me and killing my mind, but nothing about money and she was perfect for love and sex. With a woman like her, from my mother and my last woman who was such a real angel, I can only love women, having no frustration about women nor about sex, because my women became to ask me for sex, no headache, no period, had bloody sex, Miss love was so hot on period, also my record with her having 7 times sex on a night, without taking shower, sleeping after and only showering on morning after breakfast, what we call passion, and she asked for more when I wanted to sleep after second time. When I left her, because she killed my mind, even could be a angel, from super trained with at least sex twice a day, after 2 days, I got so big pain with very hard balls. But we should know what is rare is better, so let s wait for better.

  6. #13692
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    As long you don't have balls pain, you will enjoy more on next time: choose a really attractive girl and just enjoy. You will survive to this wait.
    During puberty I had wet dreams to relieve pressure on the testicles. Fifty years later I doubt I will have wet dreams so although semen is produced there is not as much as when I was 16 so less pressure on the balls. I doubt I will have balls pain. The pain is in the mind.

  7. #13691
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    China is the super power from today, able to solve the problem of coronavirus within 2 months, great respect to them and if our politicians were not too stupid they will just copy paste what the Chinese have done, but they are too stupid.
    China is a communist dictatorship, so President Xi and his politburo can achieve quick results without seeking permission. The Chinese people will follow rules as they don't want to be punished or sent to "re-education camps". Our politicians in the West are not stupid as you say. They are doing the best they can within the confines of a democracy.

    Here is an interesting clip, based on factual evidence, which runs counter to your claims.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpHVrrIWe_o&app=desktop

  8. #13690
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Since I first ejaculated about 51 years ago I have never gone without ejaculating for more than one month and that one month was only on one occasion. For obvious reasons I have decided to avoid physical relations. My last sexual encounter was eight days ago at Sharks FKK. This was also the last time I ejaculated. I am conducting a self experiment to see how long I can go without wanking / ejaculating. Hopefully, it would do me some good. To assist me I am avoiding looking at any porn or sexy movies / pictures. I am hunkered indoors and when I do go outdoors I will avoid looking at any good looking women. The most difficult part is to avoid thinking of sex especially my recent FKK encounters. I am serious.
    As long you don't have balls pain, you will enjoy more on next time: choose a really attractive girl and just enjoy. You will survive to this wait.

  9. #13689
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    The Chinese and Korean strategy was following testing as many people as possible and segregate all the positive one, but to do this you need to have tests which is not the case in Europe or USA, when I am in NY or in Paris or London or Madrid or Milano. I just need to look outside my window to see where is the third world just under my eyes. China is the super power from today, able to solve the problem of coronavirus within 2 months, great respect to them and if our politicians were not too stupid they will just copy paste what the Chinese have done, but they are too stupid.
    Agree 100% with you. In addition I'm going to look for what China is doing to prevent starting another epidemic in few years or even months. If they really enforce permanently banning those wet markets, we definitely can give credit to Chinese government.

  10. #13688
    If what you are writing is true, you should be over 60 YO, and not ejaculating for several days or weeks is really not a idea, will probably increase your risk to catch a cancer, but you like to play with your health) take it easy.

  11. #13687
    Quote Originally Posted by PumDiPum  [View Original Post]
    .............I also wank a bit too much, that's why I needed more toilette paper.

    ...................Had eye contact with two nice ladies in supermarket, maybe symptomatic free unemployed hookers?

    I will never knew.

    We have to keep hygienically distance to fight the virus................
    Since I first ejaculated about 51 years ago I have never gone without ejaculating for more than one month and that one month was only on one occasion. For obvious reasons I have decided to avoid physical relations. My last sexual encounter was eight days ago at Sharks FKK. This was also the last time I ejaculated. I am conducting a self experiment to see how long I can go without wanking / ejaculating. Hopefully, it would do me some good. To assist me I am avoiding looking at any porn or sexy movies / pictures. I am hunkered indoors and when I do go outdoors I will avoid looking at any good looking women. The most difficult part is to avoid thinking of sex especially my recent FKK encounters. I am serious.

  12. #13686
    The Chinese and Korean strategy was following testing as many people as possible and segregate all the positive one, but to do this you need to have tests which is not the case in Europe or USA, when I am in NY or in Paris or London or Madrid or Milano. I just need to look outside my window to see where is the third world just under my eyes. China is the super power from today, able to solve the problem of coronavirus within 2 months, great respect to them and if our politicians were not too stupid they will just copy paste what the Chinese have done, but they are too stupid.

  13. #13685
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    There's no need to be tested if you're not showing any symptoms, or even if you are, the symptoms are very light. Therefore, people ought not be able to use their money to get tested just because they want to. Let people on the first line of response and people who are really sick have first access to the limited number of tests that are available. At least that's the situation in the United States (limited test availability). Access to testing is better than it was even a week ago, but still not where it needs to be. Let those who need testing the most have first access.
    +1.

    Great advice.

  14. #13684

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    No need to be tested, if you are very sick you need a respirator for at least 2 weeks, in many hospital they are no more available, also the respirator without trained nurses and doctors is useless. Far better to keep safe and to copy paste what China have done because of the weaknesses of the European governments better you protect yourself like the Chinese and don t listen any European doctors. China has successfully succeed in the battle against the CV, no need to try new things.
    There's no need to be tested if you're not showing any symptoms, or even if you are, the symptoms are very light. Therefore, people ought not be able to use their money to get tested just because they want to. Let people on the first line of response and people who are really sick have first access to the limited number of tests that are available. At least that's the situation in the United States (limited test availability). Access to testing is better than it was even a week ago, but still not where it needs to be. Let those who need testing the most have first access.

  15. #13683

    Info

    Thanks Buddha, the Internet is still open! Air time.

    Made it, social contacts, with humans. Several.

    Be aware, it's a front line report!

    Good news! Police is taking over empty streets, keeping them clean. Not much to do for the virus!

    Governments are doing a great job, flatten the curve.

    I needed to help somebody that's why I crossed red line.

    Otherwise stay at home!

    I also wank a bit too much, that's why I needed more toilette paper.

    Otherwise stay at home!

    Don't forget to think about your fellow humans, don't by too much at the same time! It is way more better to go out every day and buy just a little bit!

    Otherwise stay at home!

    The remaining relevant system is working. All the people who make this happen are awesome. Hopefully they can last long, the others could be already ill.

    I saw 8 police officers arresting one criminal. The police officers were nearly still kids and the "gangsta" screamed at them fully. But the officers weren't protected against the virus. Hopefully there are not infected now!

    The number of positive people is going to be uncountable next week.

    Plus all the dark figures.

    Stay at home, stay negative, fever is coming!

    Had eye contact with two nice ladies in supermarket, maybe symptomatic free unemployed hookers?

    I will never knew.

    We have to keep hygienically distance to fight the virus.

    Personally I am still okay, just a small fluid, nothing spectacular. Home office.

    Better not to loose your phone these days, otherwise someone could slip under the health care radar.

    Central Europe, March 21nd, 2020.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape