babylonFKK
escort directory
Escort News
Top Damas

Thread: FKK Bernd's - Schieferhof

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 217 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3244
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Abox79  [View Original Post]
    I don't like that idea, it can lead to arguments about how many sessions you had. Just like some girls in strip clubs swear blind they have given you more dances than you actually received. As you say it can also be embarrassing if you check out and they realise you haven't had a session, not that you are under any obligation. Maybe they get annoyed that they aren't getting their cut from the girl for the room fee?
    Except once and she was not even good but fake porn moanings I hate, I always left legendary Bernds with no room, desk asking me if I didn't find for my taste, being about to answer: do You look at your looks? Even some were lovely, but this is not enough to pay for.

  2. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySign  [View Original Post]
    The last time I visited this club was probably 12+ years ago. I remember that this club operated differently in that you don't pay the girls directly after each session. The club would keep track of the number of time and for how long you go to the rooms, if any, and you paid the club the total amount when you leave. Does this club still operate like that today?

    I always found it awkward to leave the club without going with any girl because the receptions would know if you went to any room or not. They usually gave me stares and wonder why I wouldn't go with anyone when I took off. (The reason was obvious that I didn't find anyone attractive enough.) I was lucky few times that my friends bailed me out when we went together as a group, and they took one for the team. Most other clubs would not know if you go to the room or not because you deal with the girls directly. Has anything changed in this regard? All of the ladies working at this club are all above 25 yo. It's pretty much the same. Right?
    I don't like that idea, it can lead to arguments about how many sessions you had. Just like some girls in strip clubs swear blind they have given you more dances than you actually received. As you say it can also be embarrassing if you check out and they realise you haven't had a session, not that you are under any obligation. Maybe they get annoyed that they aren't getting their cut from the girl for the room fee?

  3. #3242

    The Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneySign  [View Original Post]
    The last time I visited this club was probably 12+ years ago. I remember that this club operated differently in that you don't pay the girls directly after each session. The club would keep track of the number of time and for how long you go to the rooms, if any, and you paid the club the total amount when you leave. Does this club still operate like that today?

    I always found it awkward to leave the club without going with any girl because the receptions would know if you went to any room or not. They usually gave me stares and wonder why I wouldn't go with anyone when I took off. (The reason was obvious that I didn't find anyone attractive enough.) I was lucky few times that my friends bailed me out when we went together as a group, and they took one for the team. Most other clubs would not know if you go to the room or not because you deal with the girls directly. Has anything changed in this regard? All of the ladies working at this club are all above 25 yo. It's pretty much the same. Right?
    Yup, it is pretty much the same. You pay the girls directly. And the service has not been great after Covid. I remember back when Angie, Mara, Katja were working the service was extraordinary. Now not so much.

  4. #3241
    The last time I visited this club was probably 12+ years ago. I remember that this club operated differently in that you don't pay the girls directly after each session. The club would keep track of the number of time and for how long you go to the rooms, if any, and you paid the club the total amount when you leave. Does this club still operate like that today?

    I always found it awkward to leave the club without going with any girl because the receptions would know if you went to any room or not. They usually gave me stares and wonder why I wouldn't go with anyone when I took off. (The reason was obvious that I didn't find anyone attractive enough.) I was lucky few times that my friends bailed me out when we went together as a group, and they took one for the team. Most other clubs would not know if you go to the room or not because you deal with the girls directly. Has anything changed in this regard? All of the ladies working at this club are all above 25 yo. It's pretty much the same. Right?

  5. #3240

    Bus to / from Schieferhof

    I see that there has been several questions regarding bus to or from Schieferhof.

    The, maybe, best way to search for the most recent valid timetable is to use https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de The name of the nearest bus stop is Uckerath Lichtenberg Ort, Hennef (Sieg) (Hennef Lichtenberg Ort in Google maps). From the bus stop it is a quite short walk to Bernd's. In reiseaufkunft you also can find train times for most Europe (and buy train tickets for trains within Germany and in many cases also for international trains to or from Germany). Within Germany you can, in addition to train times, also find the timings for trams and buses.

  6. #3239
    Quote Originally Posted by UniversoFkk  [View Original Post]
    May I ask how many girls there are in this period at Bernd's and which ones offer on demand and for extra payment, of course, the ao service? Thanks a lot!
    I don't think youngsters Lavinia and Nadia / Nadja offer what you ask. Be sure to ask the girls before the room. Speak with Erika the masseuse about everything you need, she is very resourceful.

  7. #3238

    Girls offering ao service

    May I ask how many girls there are in this period at Bernd's and which ones offer on demand and for extra payment, of course, the ao service? Thanks a lot!

  8. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieAtlanti  [View Original Post]
    I'll be there again probably on Friday 21th. I'll contact you in PM. Other participants are welcome.
    Friday 21th is a very good day for me. I will be there. I typically arrive after 7 or 8 in the evening. The club will be open till 1 am. I too hope for other participants, should be a fun night. Cheers.

  9. #3236
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeLight  [View Original Post]
    I'd be happy to participate in MMF session but my arrival is Oct 17th. Hope you are still around that week or the week after. Best of luck on Tuesday and please let us know how it goes.
    I'll be there again probably on Friday 21th. I'll contact you in PM. Other participants are welcome.

  10. #3235
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieAtlanti  [View Original Post]
    I expect to go to the Bernds FKK on Tuesday evening. If someone planning to go this evening, it could be nice to meet up; and maybe do a MMF with a girl. Contact in PM.
    I'd be happy to participate in MMF session but my arrival is Oct 17th. Hope you are still around that week or the week after. Best of luck on Tuesday and please let us know how it goes.

  11. #3234

    Bernd's Tuesday October 4th

    I expect to go to the Bernds FKK on Tuesday evening. If someone planning to go this evening, it could be nice to meet up; and maybe do a MMF with a girl. Contact in PM.

  12. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon75  [View Original Post]
    A women might be giving a bad service one day, and give a good service the next day. I never take things personally, human nature is complex.
    Very true, I didn't take it personally. Just a little disappointed. I plan to visit again. Bernd's still by-far offers really good service.

  13. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon75  [View Original Post]
    A women might be giving a bad service one day, and give a good service the next day. I never take things personally, human nature is complex.
    You are wise for this business, when I think the girl doesn't like me if not good kissing or bad sex, and of course no repeat. Usually running away from telling not kissing or I don't sell love, girls, meaning low quality for me, like I did let Stella. De at Palace because her words were not interesting for me and she was really not busy on a Saturday afternoon, but I experienced on this year, with pretty Ukrainian Lana at Mainhattan, one of the prettiest on this year in Hessen, or very pretty, ex real model Floor. NL in NL, or very pretty Jessika Freubad, after their orgasm, they kiss and really like girlfriends, when I can't enjoy sex without FK.

  14. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtVande  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply, London Traveller. Appreciate it. Good to know it is not an ethnicity thing.
    A women might be giving a bad service one day, and give a good service the next day. I never take things personally, human nature is complex.

  15. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonTraveller  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bernd's once and had very poor, rushed service, so I doubt that it is an ethnicity factor.
    Thanks for the reply, London Traveller. Appreciate it. Good to know it is not an ethnicity thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thampi62  [View Original Post]
    I visited Bernd's in pre covid tme as my wish to see and enjoy the first FKK cub. I travelled from Cologne to Hennef by train and from Hennef to Lichtenberg by bus. My trip was smooth using Google and some of the ISG members tips. I had a nice homely time there. Talking with all girls in the reception area and in the bar area and having some fun openly in the sofa opposite to the bar counter with Angie. He he. The interesting part was the paying of damages together at the counter before leaving the sauna. That was homely. Most of the ladies are regulars, they told me that way and I felt it so too. Will definitely visit in my March trip. I don't bother or carry the feeling of my skin colour in my mind, a warm smile can cover all. I think so. Otherwise it is not my problem. He he.
    Thanks for the reply, Thampi62. Good to know that you had a good time. Of course Angie is the best there haha. I have had great sessions with her in the past, but unfortunately she is not working there I guess. Yes, we pay only in the end when leaving. Will try not to carry the feeling of my skin color the next time I visit. I will visit again for sure next year. Would be nice to meet too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory
The Velvet Rooms


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape