escort directory

Thread: Sauna Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 179 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2671
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2671
    Quote Originally Posted by VagigiLover  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully soon. Need my bi-annual fix. Last time was Dec 2019 and Mar 2020. As always enjoyed the spa treatment and the though massages. Eventually shooting was inevitable! And it happened several times!
    When will they open? Don't tell me the variant will close them again?

  2. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by VagigiLover  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully soon. Need my bi-annual fix. Last time was Dec 2019 and Mar 2020. As always enjoyed the spa treatment and the though massages. Eventually shooting was inevitable! And it happened several times!
    I did enjoyed my "peachful moment earlier this year in macau, when even the popilar girls were hunting for customers.

    Sadly now I'm in europe again. With less fun.

  3. #2669

    Macau opening

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    If you mean travel without quarantine, now it's only for tourists starting from mainland China.

    for the moments, Familia Nobre, Golden, dailing1 have the best lineups and most girls
    Hopefully soon. Need my bi-annual fix. Last time was Dec 2019 and Mar 2020. As always enjoyed the spa treatment and the though massages. Eventually shooting was inevitable! And it happened several times!

  4. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrador  [View Original Post]
    Is Macau open for travel now? ! I'm want to go to a sauna in the cotai strip! Any recommendations?
    If you mean travel without quarantine, now it's only for tourists starting from mainland China.

    for the moments, Familia Nobre, Golden, dailing1 have the best lineups and most girls

  5. #2667

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really into street girls but most of them they've gone. No tourists coming for about a year, including the girls. I've several heard some of them back but it's won't be a good choice for the moment.

    And I;ve never checked a sauna website because its meaningless. You can only see the girls on the spot.
    Is Macau open for travel now? ! I'm want to go to a sauna in the cotai strip! Any recommendations?

  6. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    No. Only some FKKs in Swiss are open.
    Too bad, I'm going back to Europe soon.

    I've never been to swiss FKK, could you name 2 or 3?

  7. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetrador  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the Saunas have websites? Also where in Macau can I find street prostitutes? New casino tracks? Yeah I know the Lisboa track was shutdown for some reason!
    I'm not really into street girls but most of them they've gone. No tourists coming for about a year, including the girls. I've several heard some of them back but it's won't be a good choice for the moment.

    And I;ve never checked a sauna website because its meaningless. You can only see the girls on the spot.

  8. #2664

    Get in the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    Honestly speaking, now it's not the best time to have fun in HK or Macau, especially Hk since they haven't got the epidemic under control. Macau on the other hand, is "clean" on this point, no new patient for half years or sth. If you have other business in town or somehow despearte for some action, it's always worthy a try. Foreigners are even more welcomed in some spas.

    Now the lineup in Macau is 20-30% comparing to its peak time, the small ones have around 10-20 girls, the best ones may around 40-50 girls: in 2019 this number could easily be doubled or even more. What's more, there was a high "turnover" in these dozens of spas, you'll always see fresh faces each time. But now, most of the girls are stuck there for more than a year, only girls from mainland could join the line and the number is still limited. The good news is hotels and everything is damn cheap now, 5 stars room could cost only 50-80 usd.

    In a normal day, I would have my sex trip in Thai, vnm or even Germany, for now, Macau is still an option better than nothing and I had some great time there.
    Do any of the Saunas have websites? Also where in Macau can I find street prostitutes? New casino tracks? Yeah I know the Lisboa track was shutdown for some reason!

  9. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    Do the Germany FKKs still open?
    No. Only some FKKs in Swiss are open.

  10. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianG  [View Original Post]
    Some FKKs in Swiss are open with good line up. Also brothels in Spain are open.
    Do the Germany FKKs still open?

  11. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomer  [View Original Post]
    My experience is quite the opposite. Macau and Hong Kong and China are places where you should be now. European countries, SA or NA are worth reg. Covid. Of course, there is less business now in MK and HK, therefore there are less girls. Travel is complicated or not possible.

    In Europe hotels are closed more or less, sauna are closed, brothels are closed. Where do you want to go there?
    Yes I agree, I was just saying, under the current situation, it's meaningless to travel from US to Macau just for sex. But if you have other reasons to be there, then yes just as you mentioned.

  12. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomer  [View Original Post]
    In Europe hotels are closed more or less, sauna are closed, brothels are closed. Where do you want to go there?
    Some FKKs in Swiss are open with good line up. Also brothels in Spain are open.

  13. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless78  [View Original Post]
    Honestly speaking, now it's not the best time to have fun in HK or Macau, especially Hk since they haven't got the epidemic under control. Macau on the other hand, is "clean" on this point, no new patient for half years or sth. If you have other business in town or somehow despearte for some action, it's always worthy a try. Foreigners are even more welcomed in some spas.

    Now the lineup in Macau is 20-30% comparing to its peak time, the small ones have around 10-20 girls, the best ones may around 40-50 girls: in 2019 this number could easily be doubled or even more. What's more, there was a high "turnover" in these dozens of spas, you'll always see fresh faces each time. But now, most of the girls are stuck there for more than a year, only girls from mainland could join the line and the number is still limited. The good news is hotels and everything is damn cheap now, 5 stars room could cost only 50-80 usd.

    In a normal day, I would have my sex trip in Thai, vnm or even Germany, for now, Macau is still an option better than nothing and I had some great time there.
    My experience is quite the opposite. Macau and Hong Kong and China are places where you should be now. European countries, SA or NA are worth reg. Covid. Of course, there is less business now in MK and HK, therefore there are less girls. Travel is complicated or not possible.

    In Europe hotels are closed more or less, sauna are closed, brothels are closed. Where do you want to go there?

  14. #2658
    Sounds like it's best to wait until Macau, HK and even Thailand get the vaccine distributed before travel.

    That's good to hear foreigners are welcome is in some spas, hopefully some of them speak English well.

  15. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyBrusg1957  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I don't gamble but it would still be interesting to visit. The only reason I'm debating going now is due to all the political stuff going on with HK and whatever else. Looks like the State Department is recommending against it.
    Honestly speaking, now it's not the best time to have fun in HK or Macau, especially Hk since they haven't got the epidemic under control. Macau on the other hand, is "clean" on this point, no new patient for half years or sth. If you have other business in town or somehow despearte for some action, it's always worthy a try. Foreigners are even more welcomed in some spas.

    Now the lineup in Macau is 20-30% comparing to its peak time, the small ones have around 10-20 girls, the best ones may around 40-50 girls: in 2019 this number could easily be doubled or even more. What's more, there was a high "turnover" in these dozens of spas, you'll always see fresh faces each time. But now, most of the girls are stuck there for more than a year, only girls from mainland could join the line and the number is still limited. The good news is hotels and everything is damn cheap now, 5 stars room could cost only 50-80 usd.

    In a normal day, I would have my sex trip in Thai, vnm or even Germany, for now, Macau is still an option better than nothing and I had some great time there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape