https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
escort directory

Thread: Hyderabad / Andhra Pradesh

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1699 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25475
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25475

    Kpur MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by SuryaCuckold  [View Original Post]
    Friend,

    Shared hot homely MILF number. Aunty is looking homely and not much into it. Near Kondapur area.

    She was shy at first, but over time I found her to be active over time. She came in very shirt, skirt and mid thirty sexy MILF with super assets in skirt is my dream.

    Service: BBBJ+Cowgirl+GRE.

    Damage 5 K.

    Experience 8 out of 10.

    Face 6.

    Boobs 8.

    Ass 9.
    Bro.

    Can understand that your inbox is flooded. But please share the digits if you can.

  2. #25474

    Details please

    Quote Originally Posted by SuryaCuckold  [View Original Post]
    Friend,

    Shared hot homely MILF number. Aunty is looking homely and not much into it. Near Kondapur area.

    She was shy at first, but over time I found her to be active over time. She came in very shirt, skirt and mid thirty sexy MILF with super assets in skirt is my dream.

    Service: BBBJ+Cowgirl+GRE.

    Damage 5 K.

    Experience 8 out of 10.

    Face 6.

    Boobs 8.

    Ass 9.
    Could you please ping me the contact details and pic. Thanks in advance.

  3. #25473

    MILF kondapur

    Friend,

    Shared hot homely MILF number. Aunty is looking homely and not much into it. Near Kondapur area.

    She was shy at first, but over time I found her to be active over time. She came in very shirt, skirt and mid thirty sexy MILF with super assets in skirt is my dream.

    Service: BBBJ+Cowgirl+GRE.

    Damage 5 K.

    Experience 8 out of 10.

    Face 6.

    Boobs 8.

    Ass 9.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  4. #25472

    MILF's

    I know a MILF at the same location with no end 569. She is pretty good looking and chubby, she is time watching, we need to go to her place. Place is safe. If she the one go ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by ASS95  [View Original Post]
    Got a contact of a Muslim MILF near lngr house. Name starting with S. Any hints or ref please do help. Planning to meet her soon.

    Thanks and regards.
    .

  5. #25471

    Me as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastan  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the details of spa and therapist. Help would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance bro.
    Please PM me as well ☺65039;.

  6. #25470
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSuave  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I have kept my bar too low. LOL. Would love to visit this KAN place again.

    Is the place open nowadays? Any new girls in the menu? Anyone having any updates, please share.
    Please read the recent reviews on KAN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arghzme  [View Original Post]
    I hear the boss is going away to Kerala this weekend. Maybe it is time to pounce.

    But somehow the place has lost its charm. The massage is not worth it, the girls are not worth it. The bathing areas suck. Everything seems off.
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaryBatman  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Hyderabad after a long time and wanted to check out the scene and have some good sex-periences before I leave.

    1. KAN.

    This, previously was a really nice one before. 1.5 K counter and you get a nice hot oil massage. You wear that langoti kind of dispo and it gets removed during bum massage. Some hot oil on the cheeks and cracks, with good attention to balls and the shaft. Old timers can probably remember the fair tall MILF here.

    This is gone to the dogs now. 2 K counter, only 2 therapists were there and I got assigned to someone who wanted to leave the spa badly because the owner became strict. Namesake oil rub and guess what, only HJ is available and no bum massage too! She openly says that she does everything except FS but the owner has become an asshole and strictly HJ these days. I was dumbstruck. Took HJ, she let me touch her on the clothes, though cooperative, not enough for me. Gave 500 tip and got out.

  7. #25469

    Pic of the MILF S

    Quote Originally Posted by ASS95  [View Original Post]
    Got a contact of a Muslim MILF near lngr house. Name starting with S. Any hints or ref please do help. Planning to meet her soon.

    Thanks and regards.
    Any ref would be very helpful.

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 9.37.59 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #25468
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNecros  [View Original Post]
    Why did you do that bro? We had all agreed that we wouldn't be adding Mastan to our threads! XD
    Can I know what is the problem if I get added.

  9. #25467
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutRider  [View Original Post]
    I added you to the what?
    Why did you do that bro? We had all agreed that we wouldn't be adding Mastan to our threads! XD

  10. #25466
    Quote Originally Posted by Rg766  [View Original Post]
    For my second Pandavs visit, tried the tall A.

    She gives a really good crack and thigh and ball massage. Rest of the massage is meh. Very sweet, likes to talk.

    Coming to the deed, she has an extremely voluptuous figure (might be too voluptous for others), big boobs that sag a bit and thunder thighs. I like to taste all kinds of dishes so not a problem for me but FYI for others. After sucking her boobs, nipples and biting all over her for a good time. She came over me and rode me (no insertion) and gave a nice B2B. Would probably take one more visit to do FS there, but the As are open for sure. She gives a great HJ and has this thing where she will put her finger inside your a-hole. I loved it, really enjoyed her being naughty.

    Now for an objective assessment of this place: of course the 2 A's are great. But there is an issue of hygiene in the spa. They don't have tissues in each room, I don't think they change the sheets, I cleaned up using a towel and the sheet. The showers are like a regular bathroom with a bucket and hot water. The location seems safe, but its a pure rug and tug spa and if it gets too much attention could be ripe for a LE action. They don't even have a pretense of a spa. I would like to see how the other seniors who have visited evaluate this risk. As it gets more popular, how risky it is now?

    Happy mongering folks!
    Can you PM me the details of spa and therapist. Help would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance bro.

  11. #25465
    Quote Originally Posted by Chahyd  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree. I've visited and tried the famous J. Lets just say from all the reviews I was expecting a completely out of the world service.

    Its pretty ordinary. And over a period of time the owners refuse to keep up the place and it starts going down the drain.
    This is an issue with Hyderabad itself. It is very very dry compared with Delhi, so every time something new comes up, everyone rushes towards that. Regular followers will know that it has happened with nisha, mirror, siri, navya, rose (both NE and thai) and now pandavas. Pandavas is unique because of price point and BJ's by the 2 A's (I wouldn't prefer are or M there. Don't know who is J), but please be cautious. I have given few people details of the spa, but not anymore. Let it cool down for a bit, don't want it to get more attention. Personally, I don't think I will be visiting it soon.

    More pointers for new spas or new indies would be helpful!

    Cheers!

  12. #25464

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Arghzme  [View Original Post]
    I Personally feel that Pandavas is grossly over rated on this forum. It's just popular because of the number of FRs here, not the quality of MP / Therapists / FR.
    I completely agree. I've visited and tried the famous J. Lets just say from all the reviews I was expecting a completely out of the world service.

    Its pretty ordinary. And over a period of time the owners refuse to keep up the place and it starts going down the drain.

  13. #25463

    Lngr house muslim MILF

    Got a contact of a Muslim MILF near lngr house. Name starting with S. Any hints or ref please do help. Planning to meet her soon.

    Thanks and regards.

  14. #25462

    Helpful

    Thanks bro for your comments! It makes lot of sense.

    Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rg766  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Here's my two cents.

    It depends from indie to indie and what kind of place she has. For ex. A Siri would not meet you outside, so you need to be comfortable with her place to continue with her. The option of meeting outside is closed for most indies. Mirror for example will not meet for ST but for full night she is fine. I stopped calling Shashi as I was not comfortable with the kind of places she offered. I'm extremely comfortable at Mirrors and Siri's place, for others it would be different.

    Now coming to own place. Although I myself have indulged in having WGs over few times, I do not think it is worth the risk if you live with your family and are free only for few days. There is zero upside to a WG knowing where you stay. Even if you stay alone and don't care about what your neighbors think, best avoid own house. But to each his own.

    Finally hotels. I think booking an airbnb residence is the safest if you are looking for a full night. Oyo rooms are fine too. I have booked some boutique hotels on my own and there is no problem. The only thing you need to ensure is that the girl is carrying documents. Even if you are caught, the LE has limited to go on, unless they have proof of prostitution. And if you are check in in a half decent hotel, LE raids are less of an issue. Also, I have never taken a new WG to a hotel, I don't want to be caught with someone who is dressed and looks like a hooker. Someone who looks like my gfm even if she's a bit younger or older to me is fine. All new experiments are at SP's / Indie's own place.

  15. #25461

    The quality going southwards

    Quote Originally Posted by Rg766  [View Original Post]
    For my second Pandavs visit, tried the tall A.

    She gives a really good crack and thigh and ball massage. Rest of the massage is meh. Very sweet, likes to talk.

    Coming to the deed, she has an extremely voluptuous figure (might be too voluptous for others), big boobs that sag a bit and thunder thighs. I like to taste all kinds of dishes so not a problem for me but FYI for others. After sucking her boobs, nipples and biting all over her for a good time. She came over me and rode me (no insertion) and gave a nice B2B. Would probably take one more visit to do FS there, but the As are open for sure. She gives a great HJ and has this thing where she will put her finger inside your a-hole. I loved it, really enjoyed her being naughty.

    Now for an objective assessment of this place: of course the 2 A's are great. But there is an issue of hygiene in the spa. They don't have tissues in each room, I don't think they change the sheets, I cleaned up using a towel and the sheet. The showers are like a regular bathroom with a bucket and hot water. The location seems safe, but its a pure rug and tug spa and if it gets too much attention could be ripe for a LE action. They don't even have a pretense of a spa. I would like to see how the other seniors who have visited evaluate this risk. As it gets more popular, how risky it is now?

    Happy mongering folks!
    The maintenance of Pandavas spa is coming down. I used to visit it from when it was opened and I know the initial level of quality. The owner now became highly greedy for money and neglecting the hygiene. She thinks that people are flocking her spa because of herself, but one of the reasons is this forum. The quality of girl's also coming down and there are hardly any new girl's. Previously they used to bring new girls every week and they used to have 7-8 therapists on everyday to choose. Now a days They have only 4 who are regular.

    I came to know from the girl's reliably that the owner of Pandavas spa stopped paying money to police and the girls are scared of raid by LE. So better exercise caution.

    So this place has reached its plateau, and I am searching for new reliable places and I posted reviews on other spa's.

    I am searching for good ayurvedic massage (Kerala type) with extras. Especially I love to get massage with mallu girls or aunties.

    Planning to explore famous KAN. Any other places of Kerala massage by ladies please let me know brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape