Adult Vacations

Thread: Coimbatore

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1410

    Happy to see you again here bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by NathanCbe  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    I have had this bird almost 2 years ago in Coimbatore. She was very pretty but with shitty attitude. She only wanted the session to be over, she don't give enough company at all.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...9&d=1482311367

    All these photos looks Scam to me, please be cautious.
    Vow I am just thrilled to see your post here again bro, missed you all these days!

  2. #1409

    P_ Road

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyD41  [View Original Post]
    Could you please provide more hint about this place?
    It is located on the road to famous yoga centre just a km before famous temple on the same road. Spa is inside a recreation club starting with M_ club. Do search for the same. Call them and ask them to connect the call to the spa.

    Hope you find the place!

    Happy mongering!

  3. #1408

    Locntol not reliable.

    Don't waste time on that mate. It's not reliable. Try to get contacts from seniors in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace47  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Got an SP number ending *59 no pic shared. Has any one tried, is the SP reliable?

  4. #1407

    Visiting Coimbatore.

    Hi friends,

    Visiting Coimbatore for couple of days from tomorrow, Can some kind soul please help me with some Indies and sp in and around Gandhi Nagar, Definitely will reciprocate if ever you require in Chennai. PM active.

    Raj.

  5. #1406

    MP Help.

    Dear friends,

    Can someone help me out with some MP with extras in Coimbatore. Visiting tomorrow for a couple of days. Hotel is near Peelamedu.

  6. #1405

    Did you try her?

    Did you try her? Any feedback FR?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAndYou  [View Original Post]
    Got from Locanto a lady's number and she stays at Thudilur, she
    herself is providing service and asked me to go to her house and 2500 for 3 hours quoted. Has anyone taken her service?

  7. #1404

    Sp loc reliable.

    Hello,

    Got an SP number ending *59 no pic shared. Has any one tried, is the SP reliable?

  8. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace47  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM me the details?
    It is not worth it dude. I have been trying to get some nice birds in Coimbatore but it is very dry. I hope some seniors would help me.

  9. #1402

    Please PM details if possible.

    Need hints please.

    Can you please PM details if possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovableBoy19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Arjun bro for bringing this place to light. I have been to lot of massage parlour in and around Coimbatore. But had no idea about the existence of this massage parlour. It's little far away from city but my Johnny wanted to go there after reading your post. Called and book an appointment and went there. Paid the amount and I was informed that there is only girl in that spa for long time. She is SI might be in late 20'S. Was asked to change to dispo and she was speaking so friendly. Changed to dispo and she started he massage from back. She started with legs with pressure and then on to my back. Then all of a sudden she removed my dispo completely and started massaging my bum. She poured more oil now and started to move her fingers from back to front touching the sides of my balls. It was such a heaven

  10. #1401

    Is it possible to PM.

    Can you please PM me the details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cb106  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I was out of of the mongering game for 2 years but back in the game now. Found an MP in loc AMD he asked to come to Thu. Lur. Went there. It was a residential area. There were two birds. One was looking good. Decided to try her. Gave the money at the counter and went in. She immediately undressed. I asked for a BJ. She gave an OK CBJ. Then tried missionary. She was not that into it. Was kind of a turn off. Then asked her to ride me. And I came while while riding. Dressed up and left.

    Damages- 4 k..

  11. #1400

    Need hint.

    Could you please provide more hint about this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovableBoy19  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Arjun bro for bringing this place to light. I have been to lot of massage parlour in and around Coimbatore. But had no idea about the existence of this massage parlour. It's little far away from city but my Johnny wanted to go there after reading your post. Called and book an appointment and went there. Paid the amount and I was informed that there is only girl in that spa for long time. She is SI might be in late 20'S. Was asked to change to dispo and she was speaking so friendly. Changed to dispo and she started he massage from back. She started with legs with pressure and then on to my back. Then all of a sudden she removed my dispo completely and started massaging my bum. She poured more oil now and started to move her fingers from back to front touching the sides of my balls. It was such a heaven feeling with those soft touches. She kept my on doing that for more than 5 minutes and then started massaging my balls from the back. Again started caressing my bum with nails and tickled those areas. The positive thing is she kept and smiling and talking friendly throughout the time which we find it rare nowadays. She again started moving her fingers from the back to front and massaged my balls..

  12. #1399

    Back from the dead!

    Bro! You have risen again!

    I still remember us talking about this one below when you tried her. Good memory. What's up these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by NathanCbe  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    I have had this bird almost 2 years ago in Coimbatore. She was very pretty but with shitty attitude. She only wanted the session to be over, she don't give enough company at all.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...9&d=1482311367

    All these photos looks Scam to me, please be cautious.

  13. #1398

    About spa.

    Awesome bro.

    Looking for this type MP.

    Will you give hint of the name of spa.

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunCbe  [View Original Post]
    Use to go to the spas which is located in hotels or resorts. Being regular with the O. Spa which has been changed to T. Spa which is located in Av. Road. Quality of girls seems poor now a days and also extras are available to the regular ones which is more priced. Massage skills are also not good now a days. All the balli girls were replaced by NE's. Tried a new one outside the city, located in resort. Two options, SI & Mallu. Not able to choose for the first time. Went inside after paying and in came SI aged around early thirties. She insisted to wear the dispo, I thought no luck and lied down. Massage started, though she was not professional, gave good pressure and tried to please by applying oil and little pressure in shoulder and leg. After 20 min, she herself removed the dispo partially and applied oil and start massaging. Unexpected one. She was covering the back area to front area and also giving massage to the balls from backside. She was doing for more than ten minutes and I couldn't control. Released and informed her, she cleaned with tissue and again continuing for another ten minutes. It was really bliss..

  14. #1397

    This looks Fake

    Bro,

    I have had this bird almost 2 years ago in Coimbatore. She was very pretty but with shitty attitude. She only wanted the session to be over, she don't give enough company at all.

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...9&d=1482311367

    All these photos looks Scam to me, please be cautious.


  15. #1396

    One Hell of a Blissful Experience.

    Thanks to Arjun bro for bringing this place to light. I have been to lot of massage parlour in and around Coimbatore. But had no idea about the existence of this massage parlour. It's little far away from city but my Johnny wanted to go there after reading your post. Called and book an appointment and went there. Paid the amount and I was informed that there is only girl in that spa for long time. She is SI might be in late 20'S. Was asked to change to dispo and she was speaking so friendly. Changed to dispo and she started he massage from back. She started with legs with pressure and then on to my back. Then all of a sudden she removed my dispo completely and started massaging my bum. She poured more oil now and started to move her fingers from back to front touching the sides of my balls. It was such a heaven feeling with those soft touches. She kept my on doing that for more than 5 minutes and then started massaging my balls from the back. Again started caressing my bum with nails and tickled those areas. The positive thing is she kept and smiling and talking friendly throughout the time which we find it rare nowadays. She again started moving her fingers from the back to front and massaged my balls. Then she asked me to turn and started massaging my legs. In another 2 minutes, she poured lot of oil on my Johnny and started stroking it slow and soft. After a while she moved her fingers with nails around my balls and the area leading to my back. It felt so nice to have had a such a feeling. Believe me, it felt so so good. I then asked her to play with head shaft for a while by pulling my foreskin back. She willingly accepted and poured more oil and started fondling with my head shaft for a while. Then I informed her that I may cum and asked her to stroke fast. She started stoking me fast and in a while I blasted like anything all over my body. She cleaned me with tissue. Again she poured oil and started playing with my Johnny for a while and asked me to take bath. Took bath. Tipped her and came out as a satisfied Man.

    Damage: 1800 + 500 (Tips).

    Place: 5/10.

    Girl: 6/10.

    Behaviour: 9/10.

    WIR: Yes. Because it's very hard to get an experience like this anywhere else these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArjunCbe  [View Original Post]
    Use to go to the spas which is located in hotels or resorts. Being regular with the O. Spa which has been changed to T. Spa which is located in Av. Road. Quality of girls seems poor now a days and also extras are available to the regular ones which is more priced. Massage skills are also not good now a days. All the balli girls were replaced by NE's. Tried a new one outside the city, located in resort. Two options, SI & Mallu. Not able to choose for the first time. Went inside after paying and in came SI aged around early thirties. She insisted to wear the dispo, I thought no luck and lied down. Massage started, though she was not professional, gave good pressure and tried to please by applying oil and little pressure in shoulder and leg. After 20 min, she herself removed the dispo partially and applied oil and start massaging. Unexpected one. She was covering the back area to front area and also giving massage to the balls from backside. She was doing for more than ten minutes and I couldn't control. .

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Dubai Bunnies


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape