Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: FKK Palace - Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 829 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Same line up?

So which girls are now working in the club? Is the line up still the same or any new addictions?

I read reports about this Tina BULG which I think I met in either Manihattan or Sharks?

Any other names please?

Quote Originally Posted by AznHotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Only Romania's economy grew last year, not all Eastern European countries are boom. Most Eastern EU isn't doing that great. But more girls are figuring out how to make money over the internet, and things are not as bad as the 90's or 2000's. The LU will definitely get worse over time, quality and quantity. However, I can see a short resurgence early next year if and only if they don't lock down again this fall / winter for Covid again. If they lock down again, I think this business is done in Germany.
    Romanians, those who return and new, are still coming for our business. I don't worry about this. Still also some Germans and Bulgarians.

Quote Originally Posted by AznHotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Only Romania's economy grew last year, not all Eastern European countries are boom. Most Eastern EU isn't doing that great. But more girls are figuring out how to make money over the internet, and things are not as bad as the 90's or 2000's. The LU will definitely get worse over time, quality and quantity. However, I can see a short resurgence early next year if and only if they don't lock down again this fall / winter for Covid again. If they lock down again, I think this business is done in Germany.
    I have been in FKK for over 10 years now and the line up got worst over the years, but I like to think there will be new additions of the countries to the line up. For example, over the years, polish almost disappear from the line up, but I would say Romanian economy won't improve that much and the platform or system to send girls to FKK from Romania is so strongly there that the Romanians in line up will be dominations for years to come.

If not, I think the pimps or system to send girls will find another eastern European nations to dominate the FKK line up, the demand are there, all they have to do is to find the supply.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    The drop of the LU is nothing new, and despite what so many are thinking the European eastern economies are booming and it is only the beginning.

Rare 180 supermodel beauty with small tits like models, Berliner Leana, got for only 50, fucking her in 3 positions. No impressive look like her at Globe or Aphrodisia.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatLover  [View Original Post]
    The drop of the LU is nothing new, and despite what so many are thinking the European eastern economies are booming and it is only the beginning. Always the same veteran girls around, mostly from Romania, probably the great time in the FKK is gone. Beautiful and clever girls don t need to get fucked 10 or 20 times per day by guys coming from everywhere, they have so much better possibilities to make their living.
    Found a virgin look, 175 milky skin beauty on her first day in brothels, at Sharks, and I was so bad hunter, not even able to be her first I could be when I noticed her, so I only got her quite exhausted after nearly 8 hours guys jumping on her before she got paid like on Janine time. Can still find new fresh blood in FKK land, I did at Samya, Globe and Sharks. I will keep on enjoying, even not vaccinated, but I respect rules like test. I prefer Sharks test less deep than in France.

Great reports PFI and Lanthano. Could I ask what the entrance procedure is now regarding COVID tests or if you've been vaccinated? Do they test you at entrance or do you have to produce your own test results?

I love Palace and wan5 to return soon. Did you see the very tall and beautiful Berliner Leanna?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthano  [View Original Post]
    ...Tina, a 23 year old Bulgarian cutie with dyed blond hair came very well recommended by others in town, including people I know. She worked in FKK Atlanta before Corona and was known there.....
    I went with a Tina in Palace in February last year who seemed to fit your description by age, physically and service wise. I would have reported on my session on ISG at the time. Two things though, you stated that before corona she worked at another FKK and I gathered that she was from Romania. Co-incidence it seems.

How much are the ladies quoting?

Fantastic report, thank you for the remarkable effort. Would you mind summarizing the going rates for room sessions / extras you were quoted by the ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friend. Long time no see. I often think back to our evening at Oase with smiles. Thanks for a great report here. Wow - this girl owes you a free session after such a high-praised testimonial for her. I have had some great nights in Palace in the past despite the negative reviews it often received.

I am one of those business-fly-in tourists! I have been watching the forums on FKKs with some dismay. Having managed to carefully navigate a path through the pandemic mongering in the Far East, then for a lot of 2020 in Spain where the clubs remained open for the most part, I have greatly missed FKKs and the whole experience. I was therefore delighted to see the announcements of their re-opening.

I am afraid my post pandemic predictions have proven to be very inaccurate. I had believed that many beautiful girls would arrive in clubs, brothels, FKKs as a result of financial pressures brought about by the pandemic. Forcing hitherto reluctant stunners to yield to the quick money in the P6 trade. It would seem I was far from correct. Many people, including those demurring stunners have found other ways to make money. Hence the general consensus (at least from the ISG FKK forums I am reading. I don't speak German so don't look at those forums) appears to be that the quality of line ups is poor. Albeit, as you say, that it is the beginning of re-opening. We can only hope that this improves quickly..
    Wait to see her with your eyes. So many times I was so disappointed by looks I was told about. Only my very picky eyes choose. Can only wish for improving castings.

Maybe no one remembers my report from my last visit 2 years ago, here for reference:* *http://www.InternationalSexGuide.nl/....php?p=2252981.

After 15 months of Coronavirus restrictions, I decided to go to an FKK again for the first time. Out of all the places, it seems unlikely I would have chosen to check out Palace again, but I did for the following reasons: facilities matter more to me now than girls, it's close, and it's less crowded currently than Sharks and Oase. And indeed my visit is enough evidence that Coronavirus has turned the world upside down. I took the plunge on a Tuesday evening, arrived around 7 pm. Plan was to go and enjoy the facilities, not to necessarily take a room with any of the girls. With one exception if I found her, based on some reports from the German forums.

-Entry is 50 euros (a far cry from the 75 euros they were charging as late as 2018, and the reduction to 50 euros before Corona only applied if you arrived before 5 pm).

-Opening times have changed slightly: The club now opens from 5 pm onwards and closes around 4 am. Personally this doesn't change much and eliminates unnecessary time between arrival and dinner being served. I was able to come here right after work so it suited my schedule just fine.

Facilities update: They have moved the sauna and hamam to a new area since my last visit. Also since my last visit, as of Sunday, they have installed a jacuzzi which was a very welcome thing to have. Good on them..
    I love the feeling after the great session at FKK, it is too bad with palace there is no out side area to feel the night time out side breeze though.

But now the palace entry is 50 euro at all time? As it only open from 5 pm on.

Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friend. Long time no see. I often think back to our evening at Oase with smiles. Thanks for a great report here. Wow - this girl owes you a free session after such a high-praised testimonial for her. I have had some great nights in Palace in the past despite the negative reviews it often received.

I am one of those business-fly-in tourists! I have been watching the forums on FKKs with some dismay. Having managed to carefully navigate a path through the pandemic mongering in the Far East, then for a lot of 2020 in Spain where the clubs remained open for the most part, I have greatly missed FKKs and the whole experience. I was therefore delighted to see the announcements of their re-opening.

I am afraid my post pandemic predictions have proven to be very inaccurate. I had believed that many beautiful girls would arrive in clubs, brothels, FKKs as a result of financial pressures brought about by the pandemic. Forcing hitherto reluctant stunners to yield to the quick money in the P6 trade. It would seem I was far from correct. Many people, including those demurring stunners have found other ways to make money. Hence the general consensus (at least from the ISG FKK forums I am reading. I don't speak German so don't look at those forums) appears to be that the quality of line ups is poor. Albeit, as you say, that it is the beginning of re-opening. We can only hope that this improves quickly.

Germany has announced the lessening of restrictions this week. Paving the way for us business-fly-ins to return.

I hope to get to Frankfurt in early September, will definitely visit Palace based upon your report, and will be sure to check out Tina!

I will PM you if I manage to secure a definite date for travel. Would be good to catch up. Thanks again for a highly informative, entertaining and positive report.
    The drop of the LU is nothing new, and despite what so many are thinking the European eastern economies are booming and it is only the beginning. Always the same veteran girls around, mostly from Romania, probably the great time in the FKK is gone. Beautiful and clever girls don t need to get fucked 10 or 20 times per day by guys coming from everywhere, they have so much better possibilities to make their living.

Super report!

Maybe no one remembers my report from my last visit 2 years ago, here for reference:* *http://www.InternationalSexGuide.nl/....php?p=2252981.

After 15 months of Coronavirus restrictions, I decided to go to an FKK again for the first time. Out of all the places, it seems unlikely I would have chosen to check out Palace again, but I did for the following reasons: facilities matter more to me now than girls, it's close, and it's less crowded currently than Sharks and Oase. And indeed my visit is enough evidence that Coronavirus has turned the world upside down. I took the plunge on a Tuesday evening, arrived around 7 pm. Plan was to go and enjoy the facilities, not to necessarily take a room with any of the girls. With one exception if I found her, based on some reports from the German forums.

-Entry is 50 euros (a far cry from the 75 euros they were charging as late as 2018, and the reduction to 50 euros before Corona only applied if you arrived before 5 pm).

-Opening times have changed slightly: The club now opens from 5 pm onwards and closes around 4 am. Personally this doesn't change much and eliminates unnecessary time between arrival and dinner being served. I was able to come here right after work so it suited my schedule just fine.

Facilities update: They have moved the sauna and hamam to a new area since my last visit. Also since my last visit, as of Sunday, they have installed a jacuzzi which was a very welcome thing to have. Good on them.

The Sauna is great and had a regular Saunameister (really friendly guy) who was quite attentive to everyone's needs, even on a slow day. The sauna "Aufguss" takes place at the top of every hour until 10 pm. On my visit I went for 2, which seriously tired me out.

The Kino is still there, and remains the best I have seen so far.

Tonight the Euro championship was on, with Spain facing off against Italy (the Azzuri beat Spain on penalties)...
    Excellent report! Although I'm more of a Sharks fan (mainly in Summer), I've always enjoyed a visit to Palace. Well done!

<be Summary: </ be I am improving my rating from my original 5/10 to 6/10. It can possibly make 7/10 if the improvements I see are kept and the girls offer proper service at reasonable prices. The entry fee as it is now is very good value for money, especially for those based in central Frankfurt compared to Sharks and Oase. You get what you paid for and more.

I for one will be back, despite all odds. I liked it.

I am aware that I am shooting myself in the foot by recommending this club on here, as given how good it was now, I am not thrilled about having all the tourists and fly-in businessmen back, but that is sort of inevitable anyway.

I am afraid my post pandemic predictions have proven to be very inaccurate. I had believed that many beautiful girls would arrive in clubs, brothels, FKKs as a result of financial pressures brought about by the pandemic. Forcing hitherto reluctant stunners to yield to the quick money in the P6 trade. It would seem I was far from correct. Many people, including those demurring stunners have found other ways to make money. Hence the general consensus (at least from the ISG FKK forums I am reading. I don't speak German so don't look at those forums) appears to be that the quality of line ups is poor. Albeit, as you say, that it is the beginning of re-opening. We can only hope that this improves quickly.

Germany has announced the lessening of restrictions this week. Paving the way for us business-fly-ins to return.

I hope to get to Frankfurt in early September, will definitely visit Palace based upon your report, and will be sure to check out Tina!

I will PM you if I manage to secure a definite date for travel. Would be good to catch up. Thanks again for a highly informative, entertaining and positive report.

The Return of Palace

Facilities update: They have moved the sauna and hamam to a new area since my last visit. Also since my last visit, as of Sunday, they have installed a jacuzzi which was a very welcome thing to have. Good on them.

The Sauna is great and had a regular Saunameister (really friendly guy) who was quite attentive to everyone's needs, even on a slow day. The sauna "Aufguss" takes place at the top of every hour until 10 pm. On my visit I went for 2, which seriously tired me out.

The Kino is still there, and remains the best I have seen so far.

Tonight the Euro championship was on, with Spain facing off against Italy (the Azzuri beat Spain on penalties).

Food: Served from 7 pm around. The club has changed the caterer and as a result the food is absolutely excellent. Yesterday they apparently served salmon, today it was frikadelles, rice, potatoes, curry-chicken, pasta. Desert had apple pie and fruit. Food ran all night and never ran out.

So delicious was the food that every guest went for several helpings, including me, resulting in me eating way too much.

Girls: Tonight, a Tuesday night, there were around 15, mostly Romanians and Bulgarians. When I arrived they were quite active. They remained friendly throughout. L-you probably grows at weekends and will most definitely expand going forward (we're only one and a half weeks from its reopening). I was approached 6 times within the first 30 minutes of sitting at the bar.

This is palace so in terms of the services, it really depends on the individual girl. Some girls I asked just don't offer what I like in the standard 30 minute session, at any price, some will upsell it. At least 2 (more than last time) did offer what I wanted and were good looking enough. This is for sure an improvement.

Atmosphere: What a change. Most of the tourists aren't here so German has become the lingua franca here again. I think the club is now well aware that it cannot rely on tourists and business people flying in to keep this club active. And indeed, unlike last time, most of the customers were German locals.

The bar is as good as I remember with drinks all night.

Met up with some German guests to watch the game, met some new people. Just like old times.

My experience: I took a room. I never thought I ever would based on my last visit, but I found a special girl.

Tina, a 23 year old Bulgarian cutie with dyed blond hair came very well recommended by others in town, including people I know. She worked in FKK Atlanta before Corona and was known there. Escorted on ladies. De offering house visits during the Corona period. To my great chagrin now, I never had her over as you will see now:

Probably one of the most service-oriented girls I've met in an FKK club, she offered what I wanted and more. Nice chat at the bar to get to know each other a bit (rather her to get to know me), took our time and I let her know I was interested. Negotiation was short and straightforward with her basically making sure I had what I wanted. Non-rushed walk to the room, undressing, close body contact, kissing in several positions with force and passion. A BJ to die for with full ball licking. Taking her time, applying full sensitive force up and down the gland, positions changed for this as well, before, once it was strong and hard (playful convo throughout making sure the whole experience was fun), she rode on top of me with the right skill, able to move her body up and down along she shaft to keep it stimulated and hard, while rubbing her lightly tanned skin against mine throughout, firm eye contact (a moment I had dreamed of looking at her picture on her profile during Corona lockdown from time to time).

Then we moved to missionary position, where some strong banging from my side ensued, her pussy tight enough around me, legs around to make me know I can finish whenever. However, I ask to continue to doggie style, where I motioned her at position where we were both visible in the mirror. And pump her while grabbing her shoulders lightly, seeing her body and hair react as I proceed to orgasm. 3 positions all perfect with a satisfying finish.

Service-oriented throughout she told me as we started to let her know immediately if I didn't like something. Funny compliments throughout ("I like your dick, it is the right size" - Tbh, I am not doing her conversation justice by this being her only quote)

THIS is how it should be. THIS is what great service is in an FKK and she managed to epitomize it tonight. Worth every penny and a girl that knows what she is doing when building a customer base.

After I was done, we both sat for a smoke and chatted about the past year in a non-rushed fashion.

Sometimes one girl makes all the difference.

I found another girl who also matched my conditions within the standard room (Vanessa was her name) who had been at the club a while. Keep in mind I only queried perhaps 5 of the 15 girls there on this Tuesday night.

The rooms are really nice and numerous BTW.

Summary: I am improving my rating from my original 5/10 to 6/10 . It can possibly make 7/10 if the improvements I see are kept and the girls offer proper service at reasonable prices. The entry fee as it is now is very good value for money, especially for those based in central Frankfurt compared to Sharks and Oase. You get what you paid for and more.

I for one will be back, despite all odds. I liked it.

I am aware that I am shooting myself in the foot by recommending this club on here, as given how good it was now, I am not thrilled about having all the tourists and fly-in businessmen back, but that is sort of inevitable anyway.

Posting Limitations