La Vie en Rose

Thread: FKK Palace - Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 732 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksimar69  [View Original Post]
    Wow beauties can be in any club but yes once you find them be prepared to pay.

So did you take the Venezuelan for the entire night?
    I didn't see any at Sharks on Friday 30 November, only Tia was really pretty for me but saying not kissing. Wow beauties, as they say at Globe, were always quite rare for my eyes in FKK land, but I found some on my FKK trip, most for only 50 for each 30 mn, one at World was the most perfect woman care I have ever seen for my whole life. But Palace is different, Globe in Germany.

After our passionate private time, Venezuelan offrered me a drink of vodka with her girlfriend, but I prefer apfelsaft. Before we discovered each other, she proposed me a threesome with her girlfriend, but not after. My girls never proposed me threesome, when they usually ask: You do the same to other girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    About Palace, I understood if you want wow beauties, rare in Germany, but you can sometimes get at Palace, then you better not be a grocer about money, but pay for great time. As I told to my Venezuelan, she would be my only girl of the day / night. Only 1 very expensive room, but not a so expensive day visiting Sharks with no room, then Palace for a dream.
    Wow beauties can be in any club but yes once you find them be prepared to pay.

So did you take the Venezuelan for the entire night?

I can't go imagine going to fuck a piece of meat either. If I don't know the girl for a while talk and see if there is a minimum of chemistry I don't go with her. This is why I also avoid the girls that come to me with the standard 1. Hello baby what's your name 2. Where do you come from 3. Shall we go for some fun in the room?

BTW Siri I vote for Brasov.
    For sure I also vote for Brasov, but pretty sure not for same reasons than you, but mountains for me, even I will never go, but I always dream about mountains.

I don't judge girls from where they come from, I don't care, but I hate when they lie. My favorites are Romanians, I had some of them for great GF in bed. When I see a girl, I just let go my desire or not, I don't care what can be said about her because I know I m different, if she attracts me I will just adapt to get the best from her.

About Palace, I understood if you want wow beauties, rare in Germany, but you can sometimes get at Palace, then you better not be a grocer about money, but pay for great time. As I told to my Venezuelan, she would be my only girl of the day / night. Only 1 very expensive room, but not a so expensive day visiting Sharks with no room, then Palace for a dream.

Maybe he prefers not to name her, like I do for some girls because of some members or readers who have nothing better to do in clubs than showing, or reading, or telling, or even bullshiting changing meaning of your writings to girls. Some even pay time in room for this, rather than fucking the girl. Obsession and jealousy. I can t imagine going to fuck just a piece of meat, not knowing her name and where she comes from, then You can sometimes understand the claimed Russian is lying, not speaking Russian. I couldn't believe when she told me from Venezuela, when I thought Russian. I like so much when girls tell me they are from Brasov, Braila, Galats, Timisoara, Craiova, Pitesti, I m bored of fucking Bucarest, and Constanza which mean Moldavian part.
    I can't go imagine going to fuck a piece of meat either. If I don't know the girl for a while talk and see if there is a minimum of chemistry I don't go with her. This is why I also avoid the girls that come to me with the standard 1. Hello baby what's your name 2. Where do you come from 3. Shall we go for some fun in the room?

BTW Siri I vote for Brasov.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    Siri,

Venezuelan? Was her name Chloe?
    Not the name she gave me on introduction, and never. As I wrote below, I can't and don't want to name her. At LR, even not naming, but some need to look who they are. What they don't understand is they are not me to build gold with women in bed. Then they welcome and come to me again, when don't care about making wait some, or even not going to see some.

Siri,

This Venezuelan girl also approached me on Tuesday.

She was looking nice and told me her name but I forgot it.

Maybe it was Chloe but I am not 100 % sure.

You know her for a long time but don't know her name?

I am sure she will love that LOL.
    Maybe he prefers not to name her, like I do for some girls because of some members or readers who have nothing better to do in clubs than showing, or reading, or telling, or even bullshiting changing meaning of your writings to girls. Some even pay time in room for this, rather than fucking the girl. Obsession and jealousy. I can t imagine going to fuck just a piece of meat, not knowing her name and where she comes from, then You can sometimes understand the claimed Russian is lying, not speaking Russian. I couldn't believe when she told me from Venezuela, when I thought Russian. I like so much when girls tell me they are from Brasov, Braila, Galats, Timisoara, Craiova, Pitesti, I m bored of fucking Bucarest, and Constanza which mean Moldavian part.

Every Tuesday where the entry is 60 BTW you can stay with your clothes inside the club if you want to.

The robe is optional.

I stayed with clothes and enjoyed it more. I think I was the only one with clothes but didn't noticed much since I was all the time with one girl.
    Thanks. I like clothing idea if it is one session and go style of visitor, it is easy like that, but other than that, I do love convenience of just putting bath robe on after session and carry on to next session in the club.

I will be looking forward to see new set up that looks like similar layout to Artemis main bar, but if it attract more beautiful line up, then renovation would be success.

I confirm, I like new design and new bar, even I will miss the pool. Beautiful rooms, good foods. The place to find a wow look, I did on last Friday night, my first Venezuelan, she claimed when she is Russian type, but she has what is usual for Venezuelan women, land for many Miss Universe.

Not so many girls, but far higher level than Sharks. I think the highest level in Germany I know, when you are a beautiful women lover. Can find a few, when they are more and more rare in Germany.

If 50 for entry before 5 pm, same than Oase before 4 pm or Sharks sometimes, really good deal.
    Siri,

Quote Originally Posted by Bobolino  [View Original Post]
    After avoiding Palace in the last few years, I decided to give it a try. I had enough of Sharks, after realizing that the service there is going downhill and upselling is strong also there, so I said let's give Palace a try.

And what a pleasure it was! The new layout is great, gives a feeling of a real luxury night club, great atmosphere with great music and vibe. The girls are approaching you but in a nice way and the line up quality is higher than Sharks IMHO.

I had a nice session with a girl that I know for a long time but forgot her name, but if it wasn't so late I'm sure I could have found many more, there were few nationalities, also few black girls, seems that Palace is back to the game!
    I confirm, I like new design and new bar, even I will miss the pool. Beautiful rooms, good foods. The place to find a wow look, I did on last Friday night, my first Venezuelan, she claimed when she is Russian type, but she has what is usual for Venezuelan women, land for many Miss Universe.

Not so many girls, but far higher level than Sharks. I think the highest level in Germany I know, when you are a beautiful women lover. Can find a few, when they are more and more rare in Germany.

If 50 for entry before 5 pm, same than Oase before 4 pm or Sharks sometimes, really good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobolino  [View Original Post]
    After avoiding Palace in the last few years, I decided to give it a try. I had enough of Sharks, after realizing that the service there is going downhill and upselling is strong also there, so I said let's give Palace a try.

And what a pleasure it was! The new layout is great, gives a feeling of a real luxury night club, great atmosphere with great music and vibe. The girls are approaching you but in a nice way and the line up quality is higher than Sharks IMHO.

I had a nice session with a girl that I know for a long time but forgot her name, but if it wasn't so late I'm sure I could have found many more, there were few nationalities, also few black girls, seems that Palace is back to the game!
    You know her for a long time but don't know her name?

I am sure she will love that LOL.

You have to wear clothes now at palace and not bath robe?

I would hate to walk around with my clothes in smoke free FKK main bar like Artemis because new set up looks exactly like Artemis main bar and I know how smoky Artemis main bar is.
    Every Tuesday where the entry is 60 BTW you can stay with your clothes inside the club if you want to.

The robe is optional.

I stayed with clothes and enjoyed it more. I think I was the only one with clothes but didn't noticed much since I was all the time with one girl.

You wear robe or towel still. I meaning to say my hair and face did not smell of smoke when I leave the new Palace. However, I was in room with girls most of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolokia  [View Original Post]
    New construction is very nice. Feels like swank lounge. Music is now hip lounge vibe, better than bad music of Oase and shark. Food is clean and best in Frankfurt area. Rooms, shower and locker area clean. Staff very polite and dress like high end retail. Did not feel smoke was problem, and I leave club my clothes did not smell like smoke.

Pitfall is selection of girl is lesser number compare to shark and Oase, with more upsell tactic. However, the model russian girl with natural curve and light eyes from Oase is now at palace.

I would hate to walk around with my clothes in smoke free FKK main bar like Artemis because new set up looks exactly like Artemis main bar and I know how smoky Artemis main bar is.

Posting Limitations