www.casualencounters.org
fkk-livingroom.de
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: FKK Palace - Frankfurt

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 734 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyM  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I have a q for you. Haven't been in saunaclubs for long now. Maybe 2 years. When you write that you have BBBJ with a girl in a room are you referring to get a BJ without condom? Because I've heard about the new rules and I see also the topics about the girls asking now for more. Is this because of this?

    Also can you find some good girl at Sharks around afternoon? Planning a visit next Tuesday.
    When you say you haven't been to a club in the last two years, you meant you were earlier? It is surprising then you don't know about BBBJ. See abbreviations on top. FYI it means BJ without condom. Yes after the new law girls are demanding more usually E 50 extra. Of course this is illegal.

    So far as girls in the afternoon at Sharks or elsewhere tend to be fewer unless you are super lucky. Things get better by evening.

  2. #10999

    Q.

    Hi guys,

    I have a q for you. Haven't been in saunaclubs for long now. Maybe 2 years. When you write that you have BBBJ with a girl in a room are you referring to get a BJ without condom? Because I've heard about the new rules and I see also the topics about the girls asking now for more. Is this because of this?

    Also can you find some good girl at Sharks around afternoon? Planning a visit next Tuesday.

  3. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    1. Oase has better optics in general than Sharks hands down. Not even a question a sane person would say against. There is a handful of comparably hot sharks girls too, although I suppose they are too short for your preference. And some days all the top sharks girls are away, while at Oase the top girls have a much higher attendance ratio. For example, two of the top sharks girls I know works like 2 days a month.

    2. You went to Wellcum in August 2017 and August 2018. Indeed it had a better lineup in August 2017. But reading the Italian forum, there is a new guy in charge of recruitment, and it has helped a bit. Lineup from veniamo looks better now than it was last summer. The best lineup I've seen at Wellcum was March last year. Even better than Aug. 2017. So it goes up and down like everywhere else too.
    I don't agree, even Sharks is not anymore what was casting from 2014 to 2016, but at least I found a wow top class woman type on mid June of last year, elegance even for her shoes, charm, and lovely, one of my best on 2018 even only seen on 3 days with 2 breakfast together, when she left Sharks after less than 2 weeks. I don't remember such elegance and charm seen at Oase, where my last girls were pretty face Vera, and Adela on February and March of last year, among really average casting for me. There is a small pretty brunette but not even 40 kgs, not a woman body, and model type Katrin. Bu was average face for me, even blue eyes. At least at Sharks, I see sometimes woman types, when Oase is little girls land.

    I saw few interesting woman types at Palace. I prefer woman types, I m too old for kindergarten.

  4. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Not my experiences. For my eyes, Wellcum casting was really good on August 2017, with exceptional Lena for me, red hair Daria and her brunette friend, another very pretty brunette sitting just on the left when entering lounge, with Maia, Roxana silicon ex Sharks was not even busy, but Wellcum casting was a bit average on August 2018 for me, despite fire in bed, little doll always saying what the fuck, when chicken skin or wet in bed. I preferred Marina casting for super sexy Mila who became a woman in bed for me, with tears in her eyes, really enjoyable to experience how she changed for our 1 h30. Just examples about what You also saw, but in Germany I can go to NRW or Hessen, I receive information from guys who know I look for beauties, but except at Palace, my last wow girl in Germany was discovered on beginning of September, when I m in Germany every week end. On Friday 30 November which is good time because girls want to make money before Christmas, I couldn't find a attractive girl at big Sharks among maybe 80 girls. I don t care if 80 or even 200 as say some girls, my own experience was not to find 1 girl for who I felt I want her as soon I saw her. Only Tia but she killed my desire, even smiling, but saying: Sorry but I don t kiss, so not for my pleasure..
    1. Oase has better optics in general than Sharks hands down. Not even a question a sane person would say against. There is a handful of comparably hot sharks girls too, although I suppose they are too short for your preference. And some days all the top sharks girls are away, while at Oase the top girls have a much higher attendance ratio. For example, two of the top sharks girls I know works like 2 days a month.

    2. You went to Wellcum in August 2017 and August 2018. Indeed it had a better lineup in August 2017. But reading the Italian forum, there is a new guy in charge of recruitment, and it has helped a bit. Lineup from veniamo looks better now than it was last summer. The best lineup I've seen at Wellcum was March last year. Even better than Aug. 2017. So it goes up and down like everywhere else too.

  5. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolManFever  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I will be visiting Frankfurt for 3 nights. 1st night I plan to hit up FKK Oase and 2nd night I plan to hit up FKK shark.

    3rd night I can either hit up FKK Shark or FKK palace, and go straight to airport until closing.

    Do you guys think it is worth it to visit FKK Palace if I already visited FKK Shark?

    What time does FKK Palace close? Does FKK Palace offer bag check in and how much? Does FKK palace have taxi onsite? Thank you so much.
    I recommend Palace. It is worth visiting. Go through below reports from seniors. Palace closes at 4 AM on weekdays and 5 AM on weekends. You do get taxis at all FKK clubs and there is no problem. Reasonable luggage can be taken. Check at reception.

  6. #10995

    FKK Shark vs FKK Palace.

    Hello all,

    I will be visiting Frankfurt for 3 nights. 1st night I plan to hit up FKK Oase and 2nd night I plan to hit up FKK shark.

    3rd night I can either hit up FKK Shark or FKK palace, and go straight to airport until closing.

    Do you guys think it is worth it to visit FKK Palace if I already visited FKK Shark?

    What time does FKK Palace close? Does FKK Palace offer bag check in and how much? Does FKK palace have taxi onsite? Thank you so much.

  7. #10994
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    Problem is more the spread out of the beauties in Germany is larger. If you had shrunk the top 10 German clubs into 3 clubs, only bringing in the prettiest, the lineups would easily compare to Wellcum and I assume also Globe. So if one want the same amount of top options, Germany can mean club hopping and paying double entry fees and more in travel cost. On the other hand, having top girls spread more out between clubs can also mean less reason to get jealousy and complications. It is a give or take. I can stay a week at a time at Wellcum. But the current amount of German clubs I can stay at just 4 consecutive days is not very large.
    Not my experiences. For my eyes, Wellcum casting was really good on August 2017, with exceptional Lena for me, red hair Daria and her brunette friend, another very pretty brunette sitting just on the left when entering lounge, with Maia, Roxana silicon ex Sharks was not even busy, but Wellcum casting was a bit average on August 2018 for me, despite fire in bed, little doll always saying what the fuck, when chicken skin or wet in bed. I preferred Marina casting for super sexy Mila who became a woman in bed for me, with tears in her eyes, really enjoyable to experience how she changed for our 1 h30. Just examples about what You also saw, but in Germany I can go to NRW or Hessen, I receive information from guys who know I look for beauties, but except at Palace, my last wow girl in Germany was discovered on beginning of September, when I m in Germany every week end. On Friday 30 November which is good time because girls want to make money before Christmas, I couldn't find a attractive girl at big Sharks among maybe 80 girls. I don t care if 80 or even 200 as say some girls, my own experience was not to find 1 girl for who I felt I want her as soon I saw her. Only Tia but she killed my desire, even smiling, but saying: Sorry but I don t kiss, so not for my pleasure. And Sharks is said to be the best casting in Hessen, but I preferred to see 2 beauties when I moved to Palace. On my many last visits at GT, most of time, I m not able to find any other attractive girl than Kate. On this Thursday, we finished our room for new year at 6. 30 pm, meeting on 5 different years since 2015 , after her I ate, ate again and ate pizzas at 10.30 pm, but left so bored at 11 pm when I usually stay until 1 am. When lovely Tatjana asked me about my visit, I answered: Fortunately, as most often, Kate is here because only her for me. I m surprised when I read about good castings at Sharks or GT, not my last experiences, but I know I m more picky and demanding for look and behavior. I also know some girls are still on holidays, but I wish for beginning of next month, to see new beauties. I m not so demanding, I just need 1 and I can enjoy only with her. Even Globe casting is not exceptional on this Winter, but a real pleasure to have the German superstar staying with me for more than 6 hours, having diner, when we were in room for 2 h15, but she might want I would repeat like on our discovery, and my best was Rebeka discovery for a rare experience with her even she is not new in business, but so woman for love in bed. At least, I had high level in bed with lovely, pretty girls at Globe.

  8. #10993
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    For my few experiences, many GND at Palace like in any German club, but sometimes 1 or 2 top beauties You don't see often in Germany, like Julia or Venezuelan. Then, if You want to enjoy these beauties, you have to pay, but less expensive for me than 30 for a ugly AO girl or 50 for a GND. I prefer to pay more expensive for higher level, why I prefer Globe on this Winter, when Germany is so average for beauties.
    Problem is more the spread out of the beauties in Germany is larger. If you had shrunk the top 10 German clubs into 3 clubs, only bringing in the prettiest, the lineups would easily compare to Wellcum and I assume also Globe. So if one want the same amount of top options, Germany can mean club hopping and paying double entry fees and more in travel cost. On the other hand, having top girls spread more out between clubs can also mean less reason to get jealousy and complications. It is a give or take. I can stay a week at a time at Wellcum. But the current amount of German clubs I can stay at just 4 consecutive days is not very large.

  9. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    I'll be bouncing around the FRA area next week and need to adjust my clubs as Day Care is too thin a LU too many tripods and overfucked women and the women I want most are on holiday now so stuck with scraps until the trip after this. Germans boards, this board and first hand reports up until last night all stink. To be expected, same as last year. Gypsies can wait another month. Last January the Sharks ate all my money and they very well may again but I am willing to give the Palace girls a shot.

    Simple question here and hoping to get a Palace regular to answer, someone who actually goes and knows not one who has read or heard. One who has paid, not one who has read of what others paid.

    Does the pricing at this club on 30 and 60 min sessions mirror Mainhatten? Mainhatten has cheaters and a 50 BBBJ for 30 or 100 hour with BBBJ still exists but you have to hunt or be good or known. However, the majority of the sessions offered here remain 100430 if you want BBBJ and 150460 if you want BBBJ. DATY / DFK etc all get tossed in the mixed but the framework still is BBBJ 100430 and 150460.

    Is Palace the same? All I want to really know is the basic framework of the BBBJ 30/60 min session not ' this is a tourist club' or ' Girls get greedier at Messe time' etc. ; that I know already just the bare bones basic is all I seek here.

    The rest I can figure out and wing it on my own.
    I was in Palace for three days in October and three days in April last year. Cannot consider to be a regular. However, in my experience, most girls are okay with E 100 for BBJ and DFK and DATY for an hour CIM would of course comes with extra E 50. But the girls here are more diversified and friendly than in other clubs. I did not find cartels like in Sharks. May be you can negotiate CIM for E 100 if its 30 minutes. Have not tried myself though.

  10. #10991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite2006  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I just visited the new Palace website and wondered if this girl (see attached pics) is an actual girl who works at Palace or just a model for the website? Also what days are now fully nude FKK Days?
    I've followed Palace for awhile and none of their promotional models are ever the women who work there.

  11. #10990
    For my few experiences, many GND at Palace like in any German club, but sometimes 1 or 2 top beauties You don't see often in Germany, like Julia or Venezuelan. Then, if You want to enjoy these beauties, you have to pay, but less expensive for me than 30 for a ugly AO girl or 50 for a GND. I prefer to pay more expensive for higher level, why I prefer Globe on this Winter, when Germany is so average for beauties.

  12. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherKowboy  [View Original Post]
    I'll be bouncing around the FRA area next week and need to adjust my clubs as Day Care is too thin a LU too many tripods and overfucked women and the women I want most are on holiday now so stuck with scraps until the trip after this. Germans boards, this board and first hand reports up until last night all stink. To be expected, same as last year. Gypsies can wait another month. Last January the Sharks ate all my money and they very well may again but I am willing to give the Palace girls a shot.

    Simple question here and hoping to get a Palace regular to answer, someone who actually goes and knows not one who has read or heard. One who has paid, not one who has read of what others paid.

    Does the pricing at this club on 30 and 60 min sessions mirror Mainhatten? Mainhatten has cheaters and a 50 BBBJ for 30 or 100 hour with BBBJ still exists but you have to hunt or be good or known. However, the majority of the sessions offered here remain 100430 if you want BBBJ and 150460 if you want BBBJ. DATY / DFK etc all get tossed in the mixed but the framework still is BBBJ 100430 and 150460..
    Hey KK,

    I have been 8-9 times over the past 9 months so I consider myself as regular. I would say it is similar to Mainhatten but like all clubs it also depends on the girl. I can tell you for I hour because I have never done 30 minutes session. You will get the basic BBBJ and sex and keep adding 50 if you go for extra. DATY is usually extra and CIM is also extra but if you ask both you have I would say 60 % chances to get them for 150. So I would say 150/ hour is the most common to get BBBJ-DATY-CIM but a few ladies would ask 200 for that as well, so there you have to make your choice. So yes it does mirror Manhattan IMO not to mention that in Mainhatten I have experienced less upselling.

    Happy hunting!

  13. #10988

    Basic Pricing

    I'll be bouncing around the FRA area next week and need to adjust my clubs as Day Care is too thin a LU too many tripods and overfucked women and the women I want most are on holiday now so stuck with scraps until the trip after this. Germans boards, this board and first hand reports up until last night all stink. To be expected, same as last year. Gypsies can wait another month. Last January the Sharks ate all my money and they very well may again but I am willing to give the Palace girls a shot.

    Simple question here and hoping to get a Palace regular to answer, someone who actually goes and knows not one who has read or heard. One who has paid, not one who has read of what others paid.

    Does the pricing at this club on 30 and 60 min sessions mirror Mainhatten? Mainhatten has cheaters and a 50 BBBJ for 30 or 100 hour with BBBJ still exists but you have to hunt or be good or known. However, the majority of the sessions offered here remain 100430 if you want BBBJ and 150460 if you want BBBJ. DATY / DFK etc all get tossed in the mixed but the framework still is BBBJ 100430 and 150460.

    Is Palace the same? All I want to really know is the basic framework of the BBBJ 30/60 min session not ' this is a tourist club' or ' Girls get greedier at Messe time' etc. ; that I know already just the bare bones basic is all I seek here.

    The rest I can figure out and wing it on my own.

  14. #10987
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedesco  [View Original Post]
    Is Angelique from Russia (40+ years) still there and on which days?
    Oh Mein Got: She was one of my first FKK sessions, like way back in 2001/2 at Atlantis. Seriously this woman is still in the game after all these years? Why not? There's another one of the original Atlantis girls working these days at Sharks: Heidi from Czech, not sure she goes by that name any more.

  15. #10986
    Is Angelique from Russia (40+ years) still there and on which days?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape