La Vie en Rose

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 737 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11042
Scooci.com Thailand
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11042

    Smooci Payment

    Hey lads,

    Do you know if it is possible to get a prepaid debit or similar in Thailand to spring for a Smooci Premium membership? I'm heading to Thailand in a couple days and want to get a membership (can't actually sign up for premium until I have a phone over there), but I don't want to pay with my regular debit or credit cards.

    If anyone can offer me advice on how to sign up without using my real cards, I'd appreciate it.

  2. #11041
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwint2  [View Original Post]
    If you want to be argumentative and call me a "liar". You have that right. I don't claim or vouch for any website's accuracy as you do. I point out what I have found and the facts that are out there.

    Your insistence on prolonging this "debate" and insistence on claiming everything I stated sounds like a persistent effort to discredit everything I write. Either you are psychotic and are in need of some help, or a front for the Chinese Communist Party or one of their official organs like Xinhua. I leave it to the readers to make up their own minds.
    Is covid19 a serious issue. Yes it is as mortality rate appears a lot higher than normal flu but nothing compared to SARS or the far more serious MERS but you are posting mega tin foil hat garbage I'm afraid. Anyone disagreeing works for Xi or is psychotic apparently. People should do their own research from legitimate sources and make their own minds up as to the risk. I was in Bangkok mid January and am back again for a week now. Far less face masks than I expected (except at the airport). I'm due to be in KL mid March if work allows me to fly as they are excessively HSE conscious due to the nature of the industry but only China is a definite no travel with no exception zone.

    Here is an actual map of the spread of the virus https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...ard/index.html#/ bda7594740 fd40299423467 b48 e9 ecf6.

  3. #11040

    Fake news?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinofaguo  [View Original Post]
    OMG are you for real? Did you even look at the copyright from the so called satellite images? They are tagged Windy.com.
    Now go to Windy.com twitter feed:

    https://twitter.com/windyforecast/st...59766286102528

    They are the forcasting company who's images have been wrongly interpreted for what they are not. And they actually link themselves to the article I quoted.

    You can also look at the english fact checking NGO:
    https://fullfact.org/health/satellit...e-coronavirus/
    There is even someone from the NASA explaining how the forecasting model works and how its not based on live data.

    Stop taking us for idiots by spamming false news here. Not even sure how its related to Bangkok General reports to start with.
    If you want to be argumentative and call me a "liar". You have that right. I don't claim or vouch for any website's accuracy as you do. I point out what I have found and the facts that are out there.

    Your insistence on prolonging this "debate" and insistence on claiming everything I stated sounds like a persistent effort to discredit everything I write. Either you are psychotic and are in need of some help, or a front for the Chinese Communist Party or one of their official organs like Xinhua. I leave it to the readers to make up their own minds.

  4. #11039
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwint2  [View Original Post]
    You can choose what you want to believe and I will look at what information I can find that has a semblance of fact.

    If you claim any of the "smog" facts were "disproven", then please state your sources other than "Euronews" who is not a legitimate news organization that is unknown as a genuine news site. In fact, "Euronews" appears to be a purveyor of "fake news" that you claim I am promoting. Since I hit a nerve with you and whom ever you are fronting for (Xinhua?), I believe my statements must be closer to the truth than yours.
    OMG are you for real? Did you even look at the copyright from the so called satellite images? They are tagged Windy.com.
    Now go to Windy.com twitter feed:

    https://twitter.com/windyforecast/st...59766286102528

    They are the forcasting company who's images have been wrongly interpreted for what they are not. And they actually link themselves to the article I quoted.

    You can also look at the english fact checking NGO:
    https://fullfact.org/health/satellit...e-coronavirus/
    There is even someone from the NASA explaining how the forecasting model works and how its not based on live data.

    Stop taking us for idiots by spamming false news here. Not even sure how its related to Bangkok General reports to start with.

  5. #11038
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwint2  [View Original Post]
    You can choose what you want to believe and I will look at what information I can find that has a semblance of fact. The CNBC story is substantive and the question raised at the CDC press conference is on the record by a valid news organization granted press credentials by the CDC, so I don't think any of the statements made were false or lies as you chose to accuse me of.

    If you claim any of the "smog" facts were "disproven", then please state your sources other than "Euronews" who is not a legitimate news organization that is unknown as a genuine news site. In fact, "Euronews" appears to be a purveyor of "fake news" that you claim I am promoting. Since I hit a nerve with you and whom ever you are fronting for (Xinhua?), I believe my statements must be closer to the truth than yours.
    A simple search reveals Euronews to be a legitimate organisation with NBC and European public broadcasters amongst the shareholders. You also used a daily express article as part of your claims. A news organisation about as reliable as the daily mail and if you read the express article it doesn't really say anything but rather poses bullshit questions which is par for the course for that rag of a publication.

  6. #11037

    Postponing plans

    Last time I had visited Pattaya was on December'19.

    And was completely looking forward to trip again in Feb next week.

    However, I postponed my plans in Jan due to cornonavirus situation and thought by March timeline, it would be contained.

    Damn virus is still at large, and I guess I will again be rescheduling my trip to April first week.

    However, I'm still not sure whether by Apr timeline the virus would be contained.

    I believe more in mathematical models of cornovirus than Thai government words and it says the number of infected people to be much higher than the reported 33 people.

    In Thailand is the second most vulnerable country next to China with regards to coronavirus infections.

    Maybe I should just postpone the Thai trip indefinitely and head over PP / Jarkarta.

    https://www.voanews.com/science-heal...cted-indonesia

    What are your views?

  7. #11036

    Fake news?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinofaguo  [View Original Post]
    The news you're quoting about these so called satellite measures has already been proved fake. Yet you choose to quote it deliberatly.

    People like you spreading lies to worry others is an illness which affects this planet far worse than this virus.

    https://www.euronews.com/2020/02/13/debunked-this-images-doesn-t-show-extent-of-corpse-burning-in-wuhan
    You can choose what you want to believe and I will look at what information I can find that has a semblance of fact. The CNBC story is substantive and the question raised at the CDC press conference is on the record by a valid news organization granted press credentials by the CDC, so I don't think any of the statements made were false or lies as you chose to accuse me of.

    If you claim any of the "smog" facts were "disproven", then please state your sources other than "Euronews" who is not a legitimate news organization that is unknown as a genuine news site. In fact, "Euronews" appears to be a purveyor of "fake news" that you claim I am promoting. Since I hit a nerve with you and whom ever you are fronting for (Xinhua?), I believe my statements must be closer to the truth than yours.

  8. #11035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwint2  [View Original Post]
    I don't deal in fake news or rumors. I review the information with a touch of doubt and do not state information that does not have a strong factual basis.

    backing up the "smog" created by the cremations, a UK news organization raised this issue recently. See: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...irus-cremation Additionally, the most recent CNBC report should be of interest as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9a_I5kCDk.
    The news you're quoting about these so called satellite measures has already been proved fake. Yet you choose to quote it deliberatly.

    People like you spreading lies to worry others is an illness which affects this planet far worse than this virus.

    https://www.euronews.com/2020/02/13/debunked-this-images-doesn-t-show-extent-of-corpse-burning-in-wuhan

  9. #11034
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw stats for this it said 80% of those who died were over 60 years old. 75% had pre-existing conditions like diabetes or heart disease.
    Just friendly remind you that there are people who were healthy and young and died with this disease. Just t be careful as it is a serious disease and a lot worse than flu.

    Stay safe.

    Jb.

  10. #11033
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Now who is dying? The old, the immunocompromised? That makes a huge difference.
    Last time I saw stats for this it said 80% of those who died were over 60 years old. 75% had pre-existing conditions like diabetes or heart disease.

    Quote Originally Posted by RojerAims1  [View Original Post]
    I was contemplating Patong with the hopes of meeting other vacationers (in addition to its decent mongering opportunities). Any other places I should look at? I can't imagine meeting nonpros in Pattaya, for example.
    Why can't you meet a non pro in Pattaya? Who misinformed you and told you every single girl in Pattaya was a hooker? I met my girlfriend in Pattaya and she was a non pro.

    My friend who is a good looking Japanese American in his early 30's picked up a hot young non pro Russian tourist in Pratumnak Hill.

    I'd recommend Khaosan Road in Bangkok as one of the better places to pick up drunk Farang tourists. The Full Moon parties would be another place.

    You would meet non pros in the same types of places you would meet non pros in your home country. If you're successful at picking up civilian girls in your home country you'll be successful while on vacation.

  11. #11032

    Meeting other vacationers

    Been RTFF for the last few weeks and I've got a pretty decent game plan for my month in Thailand.

    My question is is there good places for meeting other vacationers and other such "nonpros"? I've heard maybe Tinder is an option?

    I was contemplating Patong with the hopes of meeting other vacationers (in addition to its decent mongering opportunities). Any other places I should look at? I can't imagine meeting nonpros in Pattaya, for example.

    Cheers,

    Rojer.

  12. #11031
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    You guys missed the point of my post completely.

    There was a poster here recently saying no Indian men go back to India with Blue Balls. So if that means 20,000+ Indian men get BBBJ and DFK in Pattaya on a weekly basis and none get the coronavirus, then hobbying in Thailand is safe and there should not be all of this mongering paranoia.

    I'd be more afraid of standing in crowded long lines at Immigration at BKK or DMK and flying on a plane with circulated air than getting the virus from a girl in Pattaya or Bangkok.

    I'm currently in a country with very very few cases of coronavirus. A regular girl I know has had a runny nose with no other symptoms for 2 days so she is getting tested at a hospital now because she thinks she has coronavirus. I told her she usually gets runny noses this time of year but she is convinced she has the coronavirus.
    Hahaha totally agree with you!

  13. #11030
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    So by the CNBC stats the death toll is about 2%. Now who is dying? The old, the immunocompromised? That makes a huge difference. I would not put too much stock in what the Express says. A little better than click bait, but not much. I applaud the Chinese gov for implementing curfews. They seem to be making an effort to stop the spread as best they can. Personally, I think it is a great time to travel. Without the Chinese, there will be far fewer crowds throughout Asia and in Europe. Airfares have already tumbled. Saw BKK to Cairo for 15K Baht return on Emirates. BKK to Osaka for less than 6k return. Want to see Angkor Wat? Now is the time.
    For sure discounted hotels, air fares complementary upgrades makes this a great time to travel. I see very little risk of contracting anything problematic coronavirus or otherwise although I would certainly avoid visiting China. The understanding of this disease continues to grow and the effects if contracted range from mild to serious. Most people with severe reactions have been older or had significant existing medical conditions similar to what is seen in people who have other respiratory illnesses, such as influenza from which hundreds of thousands die each year. It is not to be underestimated but the media have had a field day in creating a Hollywood pandemic plague like news cycle. The biggest concern is how long before a vaccine is developed and here the forecast ranges from 1 to 2 years. The efforts worldwide to contain it should eventually reduce new infections and fewer which hopefully will ease the minds of those overly concerned. I'm off for my favorite spring break to Japan and with some luck some of that renowned Japanese service.

  14. #11029

    Strange lull in the usual poor health and death reports

    Has anyone else noticed a strange lull in the number and frequency of Line messages from the girls with reports of sickness, hospital stays and deaths of moms, dads, grandmoms, grandads, babies, brothers, sisters, etc. and asking for money to help pay for it since this coronavirus thing began?

  15. #11028
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodwint2  [View Original Post]
    I don't deal in fake news or rumors. I review the information with a touch of doubt and do not state information that does not have a strong factual basis.

    Regarding the cremations, at the CDC press conference the other day, one news organization there stated that they had spoken with the funeral companies in Wuhan who stated that they were working 24/7. They also said that the cremations from the hospitals were about 30% of the current work and 70% were bodies picked up from private residences. Also, backing up the "smog" created by the cremations, a UK news organization raised this issue recently. See: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...irus-cremation Additionally, the most recent CNBC report should be of interest as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9a_I5kCDk.
    So by the CNBC stats the death toll is about 2%. Now who is dying? The old, the immunocompromised? That makes a huge difference. I would not put too much stock in what the Express says. A little better than click bait, but not much. I applaud the Chinese gov for implementing curfews. They seem to be making an effort to stop the spread as best they can. Personally, I think it is a great time to travel. Without the Chinese, there will be far fewer crowds throughout Asia and in Europe. Airfares have already tumbled. Saw BKK to Cairo for 15K Baht return on Emirates. BKK to Osaka for less than 6k return. Want to see Angkor Wat? Now is the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape