Top Damas

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2216 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33230
Bangkok Escorts by Absolute Angels Bangkok
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33230

    New bars in Phuket. Everywhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Not at all. Remember Phuket was the sandbox concentrated with tourists in quarantine and no bars were allowed to open. Definitely not seeing new places. Who has the money to put in to this kind of stuff after being closed a year and a half? If the pandemic has taught anything, it should have taught people not to open bars. Nobody smart will be rushing out to do this.
    You clearly haven't been to Phuket.

    Or if you have you kept your eyes closed.

    There are new bars opening, or being refurbished and reopening pretty much everywhere in Patong and Rawai / Chalong.

    Many many many people are putting their money, or their sponsors money, into opening / reopening in places where there is some semblance of permanent life ticking over. The green shoots so to speak. And that also includes quite a bit in Phuket Town.

    What isn't being opened or having any money spent on it in comparison is Karon, and the northern end of Kata.

    They are still very much a ghost town strip, complete with the picture of derelict buildings and overgrown weeds and even jungle creepers.

    A very very very sad sight still.

  2. #33229
    BionicMan,

    Some one got lucky and was able to stay and enjoy the nights with what was on offer. Atleast the forum was engaged with some thing if not dormant. Not sure why so much flaming over this guys post.

  3. #33228
    Quote Originally Posted by PattayaPunter6  [View Original Post]
    Which massage shop was this one? I have been touring a few around soi buakhao area. I love tight pussies.

    Cheers,

    PP.
    The massage lady in question comes to my place so I have never been to her current shop. But she did send me this photo tonight when I asked where she works. It's on Soi Buakhow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64E88F52-48E5-4AEC-B29F-76507247B2F1.jpg‎  

  4. #33227
    Quote Originally Posted by RacShack  [View Original Post]
    Bummer you didn't get caught up in sting in Tijuana, would never wish that on no one in my life, well until you came along, me or turgid will make sure we warn the board before you start posting I hope (of what their in for with you) but maybe it won't be that bad because I hope their isn't any of them unsavory bars you promote in Pattaya, with that special kind of lady you like playing with you ass (or sodomized) as you call it! Oh and just maybe you can meet just one board member this time, I know your time is limited because of the 9 girls a day!, not even one is weird, all that time their and several very well known posters asked you to meet for a drink! Keep dreaming bud! Oh and please don't get caught up in them back ally's in Tijuana looking for that type of girl you like.
    In December, the bars should be open soon. Just go to Maggie May's, and ask anyone there about Salud. You will probably see me there.

  5. #33226
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseTrader  [View Original Post]
    Thailand and Tijuana are so very different that I'm almost curious enough to read what torture he puts himself through in Tijuana. Yes, there are a few type 2 females in Tijuana, but nothing like Thailand. I do hope he is aware that Tijuana is much more violent than Pattaya.
    I used to live in Tijuana, and am fluent in Spanish.

    But, on this trip, I will stick to staying at Cascadas, shopping at Calimax, and hanging out at HK.

  6. #33225
    Quote Originally Posted by RacShack  [View Original Post]
    Bummer you didn't get caught up in sting in Tijuana, would never wish that on no one in my life, well until you came along, me or turgid will make sure we warn the board before you start posting I hope (of what their in for with you) but maybe it won't be that bad because I hope their isn't any of them unsavory bars you promote in Pattaya, with that special kind of lady you like playing with you ass (or sodomized) as you call it! Oh and just maybe you can meet just one board member this time, I know your time is limited because of the 9 girls a day!, not even one is weird, all that time their and several very well known posters asked you to meet for a drink! Keep dreaming bud! Oh and please don't get caught up in them back ally's in Tijuana looking for that type of girl you like.
    Thailand and Tijuana are so very different that I'm almost curious enough to read what torture he puts himself through in Tijuana. Yes, there are a few type 2 females in Tijuana, but nothing like Thailand. I do hope he is aware that Tijuana is much more violent than Pattaya.

  7. #33224
    Quote Originally Posted by PattayaPunter6  [View Original Post]
    Which massage shop was this one? I have been touring a few around soi buakhao area. I love tight pussies.

    Cheers,

    PP.
    Well according to mr explorer there is no need to divulge the name of massage shops as if you live in pattaya just walk into any and they filled with tight pussies and if you don't live there well that info will be of little use to you. So we must be content with his diatribe of boring repetitive posts of "I came I saw I fucked and I came again."

  8. #33223

    Shame you missed the sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    The bad news for you is that I will be going to Tijuana soon, so you will have to read my reports in that section.
    Bummer you didn't get caught up in sting in Tijuana, would never wish that on no one in my life, well until you came along, me or turgid will make sure we warn the board before you start posting I hope (of what their in for with you) but maybe it won't be that bad because I hope their isn't any of them unsavory bars you promote in Pattaya, with that special kind of lady you like playing with you ass (or sodomized) as you call it! Oh and just maybe you can meet just one board member this time, I know your time is limited because of the 9 girls a day!, not even one is weird, all that time their and several very well known posters asked you to meet for a drink! Keep dreaming bud! Oh and please don't get caught up in them back ally's in Tijuana looking for that type of girl you like.

  9. #33222

    Love the tight ones

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    One of my massage ladies messaged me that she didn't have any customers and had no money, so I invited her over just now for a quickie, 1000 baht plus I paid 500 baht for her Barfine, probably too much, but a couple of hundred baht won't kill me. I much prefer ladies coming to my place, compared with fucking on a massage table.

    She got down to business quickly, but I noticed that she is edging towards GFE sex. Her pussy took some effort to get into, I had to finger fuck her a bit, and she applied lots of lube. As with all short times, I probably got off in 3 minutes or so, she took a shower, and was off to the shop again, while I got back to packing the suitcase.
    Which massage shop was this one? I have been touring a few around soi buakhao area. I love tight pussies.

    Cheers,

    PP.

  10. #33221
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    At least that is what we hoped.
    The bad news for you is that I will be going to Tijuana soon, so you will have to read my reports in that section.

  11. #33220
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  12. #33219

    I thought you were leaving.

    At least that is what we hoped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    One of my massage ladies messaged me that she didn't have any customers and had no money, so I invited her over just now for a quickie, 1000 baht plus I paid 500 baht for her Barfine, probably too much, but a couple of hundred baht won't kill me. I much prefer ladies coming to my place, compared with fucking on a massage table.

    She got down to business quickly, but I noticed that she is edging towards GFE sex. Her pussy took some effort to get into, I had to finger fuck her a bit, and she applied lots of lube. As with all short times, I probably got off in 3 minutes or so, she took a shower, and was off to the shop again, while I got back to packing the suitcase.

  13. #33218

    Europe Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Not at all. Remember Phuket was the sandbox concentrated with tourists in quarantine and no bars were allowed to open. Definitely not seeing new places. Who has the money to put in to this kind of stuff after being closed a year and a half? If the pandemic has taught anything, it should have taught people not to open bars. Nobody smart will be rushing out to do this.
    I am still travelling in Southern Europe where there are proportionately far too many loud Americans, one of whom I was going to rough up last night. Overall numbers however are way down and many establishments are kaput. Sexual services were awful and sn overpriced bait and switch chore.

    Thai airways have a strong of routes back up waiting for the flood gates to open. I see a new Thailand, more stream. Lined to get heavy spenders and back packers and LBFMs losing out.

    I see that odious cretin Greta Thornberg gave a rick roll last night with lots of publicity. That is the future, plastic people, plastic sex. How I miss my lost forever world of LBFMs.

  14. #33217
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  15. #33216
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    But now is the first time Mr. E that they are rolling out and allowing us mongers from different nations come back so this will incentivize the bars to reopen and we should see some new places also.
    Not at all. Remember Phuket was the sandbox concentrated with tourists in quarantine and no bars were allowed to open. Definitely not seeing new places. Who has the money to put in to this kind of stuff after being closed a year and a half? If the pandemic has taught anything, it should have taught people not to open bars. Nobody smart will be rushing out to do this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape