Adult Vacations
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Rio de Janeiro Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1387 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20795
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20795

    Rio didn't work for me last night

    Well, I post this so some of you can get a great laugh.

    Rio didn't treat me very well last night.

    It was Sunday night, so things were understandably going to be slow, but I found Casablanca based on trying to find New Munich (Casablanca is the new name for New Munich). In retrospect it was hard not to find Casablanca since there are street pushers a block in every direction trying to hand out cards and walk you to the door. I suppose this should have been my first warning.

    Anyway, I get to the front door and the gringo tax starts off right away. 100 R cover, with two "free drinks". I get inside and start talking to Jennifer with my rum and coke. I'm liking what I'm seeing and I'm on board (I knew she was going to be exceptional), and then the buy me champagne routine starts. I wasn't about to do it, but I had to ask - "how much is the champagne?" 550 are. Oh, and they have a cheaper option of 290 R. Yeah, fuck off.

    Despite this disrespectful hustle, I was polite. I asked what they wanted for an hour with Jennifer. 500 R for the girl, and 250 R for the room rental. Add the door fee and that was going to be 850 R. I guess they thought they were in Switzerland or London?

    I cut my losses right there and walked out without drinking my second drink.

    I found what I thought was a lower rent place by walking into the "no cover" bar Cafe Sensoo "American Bar" which is across the street from the Hilton Copacabana. For an American bar, none of the girls spoke English (fair enough, it's their country, but the only thing American in that bar was the bourbon). I chatted using Google Translate with Patricia, who was very nice. She wasn't as sexy as Jennifer but I would have gone with her if the gringo tax wasn't still following me. Again with the goddamned champagne routine. Who falls for this shit? Anyway, they showed me a menu with a low price for a mimosa for Patricia. I don't really mind paying 10 bucks for a few drinks for her, since she's making an effort with the translator, etc. This was to end badly.

    In the end when the rubber was to meet the road, it was going to be 400 R for an hour with Patricia and 100 R for the room. I said no thanks, I'll just pay for the drinks. One bourbon and two of P's Mimosas came to. Drumroll please. 220 R. I knew there was no point in arguing.

    So, quite a night. 320 R and no sex, and treated like shit in two places.

    Apparently Rio has not learned the old expression "You can shear a sheep many times, but skin him only once."

    I think I will try Eden spa today, since massage parlors seem to be more up front and consistent with their pricing schedules. Honestly there is nothing I consider more disrespectful than the Gringo tax. You can call that naive if you like, I just want to pay the same price as the next guy. That's how it is in Europe.

    So I have no idea how to establish with the locals that I'm not to be done that way.

    If someone knows a place that is fair to North Americans (I'm Canadian) who speak English, please drop me a PM because I'm still here for a few more days, but pretty turned off based on last night.

    Thinking also of trying Monte Carlo tonight. But it seems to be the pattern that any place that is "organized" with the whole setup seems to be hard wired to do the champagne sell and the whole routine.

    Very disappointing, Rio.

  2. #20794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingo10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to uruguaiana building 24?
    Just to add, bring earplugs and don't touch the railings in the stairs.
    P.S I would hardly call them cafés.

  3. #20793

    Uruguaiana 24

    There is a section for for Rio hotels 😉 . Just saying.

    Anyone been to uruguaiana building 24? Do the girls change daily? It's a cheap working girl house, 5 floors of naked and semi naked ladies available for about 60 rs for 30 minutes. There are cafes on each floor where you can chat and grab a beer. I was there on Friday and there were a couple of decent girls but it is not the most salubrious of places. But if you in the area it's worth a look around. The entrance is behind a kiosk and no charge to enter.

  4. #20792
    Quote Originally Posted by RioBob  [View Original Post]
    My first mongering trip to Rio I stayed at the Rio Palace hotel which is now the Sofitel. At the time it was one of the nicest hotels in Copacabana, VIP's stayed there at the time. I was shocked that they didn't allow me to bring my new found love into my room as I never encountered this anywhere else in the world. Eventually in subsequent trips I found the Debret another old dump but great for mongering because of its policies and location much like the Rio Roiss. If I had been lucky enough on my first trip to choose the Debret and never knew that some hotels don't allow tutes and stayed there for 10 years or so I would think that hotels in Rio have no restrictions about tutes because it never happened to me. Then some new monger posts that he encountered an issue with bringing a tute into his room it's possible someone could say that's misinformation because it never happened to me ever.

    Sure if you always stayed in one of the low end girl friendly hotels you may not know there are hotels that restrict. Now of course if you've been to Rio some 80 times months at a time you may have developed some relationships with the mangers or employees of hotels that restrict and they let you bring tutes in, that's a different thing than a new guy coming into town and encountering restrictions, his report is factual not misinformation and the norm.
    I'm sorry, but it's not the norm. And I don't just stay in a bunch of "low end" hotels. I started with the Rio Roiss when I was new because I knew from the research that I had done that it would be a safe pick. But then with further research, I found that there were hotels all over town that were decent and where I would have zero problems bringing tutes in, and they weren't dumps either. I don't like to stay in dumps generally speaking. It's not misinformation to report that you may have had a problem at a particular hotel. But it is misinformation to say that it is a general issue in Rio. And it's also misinformation to suggest that you only avoid issues by staying in low end places. That's not true. I've been to Brazil too many times to know. And I have not even stated all of the places I had a room at because frankly I don't remember them all. I stayed at a very nice apartment-hotel a couple of times, but then went back to straight hotels because the place was kind of pricey. At the end of the day people need to figure it out for themselves. I have done what works for me. And no dumps mind you! They may not be the Copacabana Palace, but they sure the hell aren't dumpy either.

  5. #20791

    The Debret.

    My first mongering trip to Rio I stayed at the Rio Palace hotel which is now the Sofitel. At the time it was one of the nicest hotels in Copacabana, VIP's stayed there at the time. I was shocked that they didn't allow me to bring my new found love into my room as I never encountered this anywhere else in the world. Eventually in subsequent trips I found the Debret another old dump but great for mongering because of its policies and location much like the Rio Roiss. If I had been lucky enough on my first trip to choose the Debret and never knew that some hotels don't allow tutes and stayed there for 10 years or so I would think that hotels in Rio have no restrictions about tutes because it never happened to me. Then some new monger posts that he encountered an issue with bringing a tute into his room it's possible someone could say that's misinformation because it never happened to me ever.

    Sure if you always stayed in one of the low end girl friendly hotels you may not know there are hotels that restrict. Now of course if you've been to Rio some 80 times months at a time you may have developed some relationships with the mangers or employees of hotels that restrict and they let you bring tutes in, that's a different thing than a new guy coming into town and encountering restrictions, his report is factual not misinformation and the norm.

  6. #20790
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp  [View Original Post]
    The Rio Roiss has been long gone. It was a good choice because of it's proximity to Help Disco and Hooker Beach. The rooms were large too and made for good sexual romping. I was fine for a mid-range choice. Room service would be bring a great selection of the free full breakfast to your room. The girls seem to like that in the morning. And yes, it was a good friendly.

    However as an example, I would routinely book a room as a double. The night clerk would confirm I was not being charged extra, but they did track the guests each night. An aggressive day clerk, usually a woman, would try to charge me when I checked out for visitors during my stay. It was usually taken off my bill after a long discussion, but no one wants to deal with this the morning they are heading to the airport.

    As a memory, I enjoyed the old Arpoador Inn. No problems with guests in a double room. It wasn't expensive and you could bang your friends while looking out at the ocean during the morning sunrise.

    Expect that some hotel clerk or security guy to interpret the rules in their own way. Go with the flow. Stay cool. Maybe you need to flip a security guy an R$20 note.
    Agree with what you say about the Rio Roiss, although I never had any of the billing issues you mention. When I stayed there, it was this older gentleman who always seemed to be at the desk day and night when I was doing my thing. Never gave me anything but a "knowing look" when I would have my attractive, blonde, Brazilian tutes on my arm LOL!

  7. #20789
    The Rio Roiss has been long gone. It was a good choice because of it's proximity to Help Disco and Hooker Beach. The rooms were large too and made for good sexual romping. I was fine for a mid-range choice. Room service would be bring a great selection of the free full breakfast to your room. The girls seem to like that in the morning. And yes, it was a good friendly.

    However as an example, I would routinely book a room as a double. The night clerk would confirm I was not being charged extra, but they did track the guests each night. An aggressive day clerk, usually a woman, would try to charge me when I checked out for visitors during my stay. It was usually taken off my bill after a long discussion, but no one wants to deal with this the morning they are heading to the airport.

    As a memory, I enjoyed the old Arpoador Inn. No problems with guests in a double room. It wasn't expensive and you could bang your friends while looking out at the ocean during the morning sunrise.

    Expect that some hotel clerk or security guy to interpret the rules in their own way. Go with the flow. Stay cool. Maybe you need to flip a security guy an R$20 note.

  8. #20788

    In town this weekend

    Due to a twist of fate I'm in Rio this weekend.

    If anyone would like to work together send me a PM.

    All the best.

  9. #20787
    Quote Originally Posted by RioBob  [View Original Post]
    The Rio Roiss was a dump of course they let girls in and the Pestena is girl friendly has been for years. I don't think that's the issue here.
    Yes, the Rio Roiss was a dump (3 rating max), but in a great location for the time. I stopped staying there because I wanted to stay in nicer places. So what's the issue then? I also mentioned both the Pestana (rooms could be better if you ask me) and the Astoria Palace. Did not mention any Sao Paulo or Porto Alegre hotels since this is a Rio thread. When people start wanting to know about hotels, girl-friendly is at the top of the list, then normally comes location of the place, quality of facilities, and price. What's your issue?

  10. #20786
    I was in rio back in 2016 and went to Delirio.

    I'll be going back in a week. I'm thinking of going back to Delirio, trying Copa 583, or Bel Prazer.

    I like the young and petite type that can do BBBJ. I'll want to go in the early afternoon on a Monday.

    Is one place better than the other for the type of girl I like or the time of day? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

  11. #20785
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting my tutes into any hotel ever in any city in Brazil. Well, I have only been to three cities, but no problems. In Rio, I have always stayed in Copa. My first few times I stayed at the Rio Roiss, but I read somewhere that they are no longer a going concern. These days, I like the Astoria Palace and the Pestana, in that order. Thinking of doing the Hilton the next time. I always book a room for two and have never encountered any difficulties whatsoever.
    The Rio Roiss was a dump of course they let girls in and the Pestena is girl friendly has been for years. I don't think that's the issue here.

  12. #20784
    Quote Originally Posted by Sho423  [View Original Post]
    Did you find a place? I found a place, the guy said I could bring girls back but I would have to quiet down after 10 pm. I'm still weighing my options.
    Some ideas for you https://youtu.be/pfnKcEZL9Wg.

    And this lol https://youtu.be/GrOveuAw2yA.

  13. #20783
    Quote Originally Posted by Notsoyoung  [View Original Post]
    I had this response from someone on Air Bnb LOL.

    "This apartment is not very often rent as it's a huge and expensive apartment. The owner (which is a friend of my parents and Lives in the countryside) is very picky about guests as he's already had many problems with disrespectful people looking for a place for parties. He once had a group of 14 men from Argentina looking for a place for bachelor party for instance. It was terrible, they brought prostitutes in and made an spoke very loud past midnight -a true nightmare".

    I have noticed a lot of places on Air Bnb go out of their way to indicate you can not bring guests back to the apartment. Just going to ignore such rules to be honest and hope for the best.
    Did you find a place? I found a place, the guy said I could bring girls back but I would have to quiet down after 10 pm. I'm still weighing my options.

  14. #20782

    Hotels

    I've never had a problem getting my tutes into any hotel ever in any city in Brazil. Well, I have only been to three cities, but no problems. In Rio, I have always stayed in Copa. My first few times I stayed at the Rio Roiss, but I read somewhere that they are no longer a going concern. These days, I like the Astoria Palace and the Pestana, in that order. Thinking of doing the Hilton the next time. I always book a room for two and have never encountered any difficulties whatsoever.

  15. #20781
    Quote Originally Posted by ExecTalent  [View Original Post]
    I have stayed at the following hotels without issue.

    Windsor Plaza Hotel.

    Av. Princesa Isabel, 263 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. RJ, 22011.

    Would love to hear specifics about issues people have had because, again, not my experience.
    My experience is that they actually register the guest and give them a key. I reported on this before when it happened last year. When I checked in I had to give them the name of the person that was going to be in the room with me. She didn't show up so I called in reinforcements. When that chick came the guy said in front of the girl, "Do you want me to take the other lady off and put her on?" She was the only one I brought there during that stay, so I have no idea what would have happened had I showed up with a different chick after her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape