escort directory

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 991 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 475 515 565 965 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 14865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovnak  [View Original Post]
    I am not trying to argue with you as much as present a different perspective.

    Lets look at those points. Yes, the high end Sao Paulo clubs are expensive, but so are the Rio high end clubs. SP has low, mid and high clubs, as does Rio. So you choose your price range in both places.

    Lets take the high end clubs: If you go to a high end club in either place you are looking to spend 600 or more, all in, in either place. Some of the SP clubs are marginally more expensive, but at that level it becomes marginal cost. You are paying the premium to mingle and have a lot of choice. The top SP clubs are at least twice the size of the Rio clubs and have twice as many girls to choose, so the odds are higher of finding a few more top girls to choose from, no matter what your taste. To your point about the separation of cost. Entrada, programa and room. Some Rio clubs also separate the costs that way. But the separation of cost is just bookkeeping difference. Its the all in cost that matters. When you look at the entrada cost, you have to consider whether it includes "consumacao" meaning your entrance includes a credit for some or all of the cost of the entrance to put toward food or drink. Of the Rio clubs only Cancun does this. The other Rio clubs may have lower entrance but they don't offer consumacao..
    With that being said would it be worth it for me to do a Sunday and Monday night in SP?

  2. #7904

    Tangara today

    Just arrived from Tangara, place was empty of Johns and full of young girls.

    Went with Diana, a 19 yo brunette. Very recomended.

    ABG.

    P.S. Tangara now has A/Conditioners at the reception and in some rooms.

  3. #7903
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    First of all, the quote of mine that you used in your post was about the clinica Brooklin and not Scandallo. Second, thanks for your permission, but I don't need that to spend my money how I please. You know, it was from guys like you that I learned the valuable lesson years ago of never, ever making a decision whether or not to go monger in a place for the first time based on the photos of the girl's that somebody else took. Looking at yours (and those of others), I was convinced that there were no good-looking girls in Rio hahaha! Went down there anyway and was stunned at what I saw! All those good-looking women and just shaking my head at why guys would travel all that way to drop bank on so many fuglies! Taste! Some guys have it, and some don't. And you don't acquire it just because you've lived in a place for decades. That may mean you know the place inside out, but that doesn't rule out that one can still be a cheap bastard with no taste!
    You guys are still arguing about this? Look, I love Brooklin. I think you just went at a bad time. I have went when there was more talent there then many of the Rio terma visits I have made. Friends of mine that are putarios from Sao Paulo have told me that Brooklin is a better deal. But, friends of mine that are not big time hobbyists but business men that partake in the hobby less frequently have recommended Scandallo's. I like the night life and I like to see a girl all decked out to the 9's and I will pay a premium for this. I will have to try Scandelo's next visit.

  4. #7902
    Rua Tangará, 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakePeacock  [View Original Post]
    Seen a lot about Tangara, what is the address? (searched a bit came up with nada).

    Thanks!

  5. #7901
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahsta  [View Original Post]
    Scandallo has done nothing you mention to me or any one I know that has been to the club.
    Ditto. Have always enjoyed my time there and will be back in a few weeks.

  6. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcrl01  [View Original Post]
    Scandallo's a total clip joint. Reminds of a place in Subic Bay, you'd pick out a babe in the bar, take her back to the room, she'd excuse herself to take a shower and a different babe would step out of the shower. You couldn't file a complaint with the SP because the place was off limits. Or the chick would ask you to buy her a Coke and you'd get a bar tab for US $ 75,00. The place is a total rip-off, continue to drop yo cash there, because I don't give a flying fuck!
    Scandallo has done nothing you mention to me or any one I know that has been to the club.

  7. #7899
    Seen a lot about Tangara, what is the address? (searched a bit came up with nada).

    Thanks!

  8. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcrl01  [View Original Post]
    Scandallo's a total clip joint. Reminds of a place in Subic Bay, you'd pick out a babe in the bar, take her back to the room, she'd excuse herself to take a shower and a different babe would step out of the shower. You couldn't file a complaint with the SP because the place was off limits. Or the chick would ask you to buy her a Coke and you'd get a bar tab for US $ 75,00.
    First of all, the quote of mine that you used in your post was about the clinica Brooklin and not Scandallo. Second, thanks for your permission, but I don't need that to spend my money how I please. You know, it was from guys like you that I learned the valuable lesson years ago of never, ever making a decision whether or not to go monger in a place for the first time based on the photos of the girl's that somebody else took. Looking at yours (and those of others), I was convinced that there were no good-looking girls in Rio hahaha! Went down there anyway and was stunned at what I saw! All those good-looking women and just shaking my head at why guys would travel all that way to drop bank on so many fuglies! Taste! Some guys have it, and some don't. And you don't acquire it just because you've lived in a place for decades. That may mean you know the place inside out, but that doesn't rule out that one can still be a cheap bastard with no taste!

  9. #7897

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, but "this guy" never called it a "clip joint", which it isn't. It's fair for grown men to disagree as we all have different tastes and likes and dislikes. But, we should be fair and balanced in our assessments, and to start calling a place a clip joint just because you don't like it, think it's too expensive, or "think" you got ripped off is neither fair nor balanced. That's going too far, which I did not do with regard to Brooklin. Do I think Brooklin was weak on talent and a little shabby when I went there? Yes I do. Absolutely! But, that doesn't make it a clip joint. Again, it is not. Compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges please.
    Scandallo's a total clip joint. Reminds of a place in Subic Bay, you'd pick out a babe in the bar, take her back to the room, she'd excuse herself to take a shower and a different babe would step out of the shower. You couldn't file a complaint with the SP because the place was off limits. Or the chick would ask you to buy her a Coke and you'd get a bar tab for US $ 75,00. The place is a total rip-off, continue to drop yo cash there!

  10. #7896
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa  [View Original Post]
    Your original post led almost all, if not all of us to believe that somehow you paid 150 reais upon entering.

    Whatever, I really don't care about this anymore.

    It seems as though they charged you exactly what they should have, so case closed.

    Peace.
    Sorry you obviously were absent that when your GED Program covered deductive reasoning. The point I made was Scandallo's consumacao is not in fact a true consumacao. Merely a bait and' switch cover charge. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #7895
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    Yes, in fact I remember there was this guy bad mouthing my favorite privy/clinica, Brooklyn just a few months ago, LOL.
    Yeah, but "this guy" never called it a "clip joint", which it isn't. It's fair for grown men to disagree as we all have different tastes and likes and dislikes. But, we should be fair and balanced in our assessments, and to start calling a place a clip joint just because you don't like it, think it's too expensive, or "think" you got ripped off is neither fair nor balanced. That's going too far, which I did not do with regard to Brooklin. Do I think Brooklin was weak on talent and a little shabby when I went there? Yes I do. Absolutely! But, that doesn't make it a clip joint. Again, it is not. Compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges please.

  12. #7894
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    Yes, in fact I remember there was this guy bad mouthing my favorite privy/clinica, Brooklyn just a few months ago, LOL.
    Well, to be fair, the one time I went to Brooklyn it was nothing but horse ass. Like pony ass and above. Tangara is my favorite for hanging out and talking with the girls, but Miruna has air and sex furniture in the rooms.

    Have anyone been to Chanes 57 since they started calling it a clinica, instead of a boate? If they no longer have an entry fee, it could be a decent place to relax and have fun. Except then you have to go to the noisy part of moema.

  13. #7893
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    As soon as something happens that a monger doesn't like, he wants to start go calling a place a "clip joint". Scandallo is not a clip joint because it's expensive or just because you don't like it or think that something happened that should not have. I don't know what went down with you, but I attended the place twice and had no problems with properly settling my tab upon leaving. The consumption charge was properly applied to my total bill based on what food and drink I ordered in the club for myself and the girls. I would happily go to Scandallo again to have sexual access to such a beautiful collection of women.
    Yes, in fact I remember there was this guy bad mouthing my favorite privy/clinica, Brooklyn just a few months ago, LOL.

  14. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMalaka  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain to me what the difference between a clinica, a termae and a prive is? Thank you.
    Clinica - "Brazilian massage parlor" - daytime "business", reception, choose from lineup (or book) of "massagistas". Depending on the place they offer massage only (therapeutic), massage + hand job (final), massage + sex, or just sex.

    Prive - "Brazilian bordello" - daytime or night (depends), usually house or apartment with multiple rooms. Choose from lineup. Go to room. Sex.

    Termas / boate. Night club atmosphere, pay entrance, mingle, choose girl, pay for her to leave with you, or pay to use room on premise.

  15. #7891

    Re

    Can someone explain to me what the difference between a clinica, a termae and a prive is? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape