escort directory
Top Damas

Thread: Stupid Shit in Brazil

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #130
    And that was hoar number 2 of 4 who reverse gangbanged pernoited vagabundo on the first day of Christmas for 400 each which was what my true love at the time, belladonna, gave to me. Four fucking hoars and a morena in a pear tree. What was the question you had? I would classify this as top secret in the Swiss Navy, but there is nothing that is secret about Swiss Navy brand of anal lubricants being the best for fucking Brazilian women in the ass!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deda1522-3d70-4db3-95fa-1e366cc71400.jpg‎  

  2. #129

    How Guys Talk

    https://youtu.be/74I7Nl1mKig

    Look men,

    I played football in high school and college, noseguard, got blocked by 3 guys every play, broke a guy's knee, then went on to box for four years including in the golden gloves where I lost a decision to a guy who lost to Tyson. Then I went in the naval infantry, where part of the training is pugil sticks, and body sparring, and blowing up the enemy is just work. Talking shit to your friends and teammates is how I was raised. The best ISGers who come in here are the swiss guy who walked all around VM with no signal on his cell phone because he had just come from mf ing Africa where he was banging African negra queens bare like it was rosti in grindelwald, and mf ing jrealyo who was a cornerback. On the other hand some of you sensitive persons who work in academic environments in America (I can think of no worse places to work in the world) take offense to some normal locker room talk. Well, you should review the above link to some cultural training from a successful film maker who has still been pumping out kids into his 70's. Grow some gonads, lighten up, and get a thicker skin.

    Eastwood's most successful and underrated film is The Eiger Sanction, filmed in my beloved homeland of Switzerland, where my family escaped by hiking from Austria where the Vagabundo's have been Naval Intelligence Officers for generations, and now proudly lead the Swiss Navy brand of anal lubricants to be used exclusively on the anal cavities of Brazilian hookers, like those Vagabundo pictured at the pool at Transamerica using his spycraft from all that training at Union Bank of Switzerland and the Swiss Guard, where he never once disclosed which popes banged the same said asses as that would be a secret under Swiss Banking Law.

    Vagabundo trivia: if you look closely, you will see a girl in the background of the nice ass in the foreground. That girl in the background is none other than the hoar I labeled surf girl in 2015. She is a long term resident of Transamerica. Transamerica is where hoars and the hoar loving hoar mongers who hoar them go to die. It is valhalla for bunda. And if you don't like reading my posts, you can wire money into my company account, I will send you my lawyer's number to negotiate a non disclosure of my my genius absurdist existentialist novellas.

    That ass was tight, that pussy was tight, all bent over with baby oil on those cheeks, three other hoars cheering me on, smoking weed and sipping red label, weed wafting out of the love pad in clouds, porn and netflix on the TV. I mean, 100 weeks of my melancholy hoars in a time of cholera.

    Boom. There is a title to a novella.

    The two deaths of vagabundo. Who will carry my body to be buried at sea at Barra Posto 1 when I die? I just need a boat team. Marine Raiders!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0c7c8169-c7f3-4585-bbd5-cade60f5986b.jpg‎  

  3. #128
    As long as I have been coming to Brazil, ATMs have been a problem, one issue is their scarcity, the second is they charge $5 or so, but you can only take out $190 at a time.

  4. #127
    I am not apologizing for anything. I stand behind every word I've sent, either by private message or on this board.

    Again, it's weeks since you've been in Brazil, and its you who keep coming back to post here in a way that other forum members have described as bullying.

    I'm not going to disclose anything I sent to you privately. It was private because it contained information about where you work, and I am going to respect those limits.

    But it is apparent from your calling yourself "sir" to the tone of all your comments that you think you should be in control of the editorial content of this board. I disagree.

    It's all there for anyone to see. You can go back and replay the transcript and make your own decisions.

    And, as I say, keep posting. It is all a good example of Brazil Withdrawal Syndrome, and American Male Loneliness. I'm in bed with Ana Foxxx, a 20 year old negra, I just fucked BBFSCIP.

    This is a thread that supposedly is about men having sex with women in Brazil. I'm doing that today. You're just stroking your keyboard. Since you spend so much time contributing to this board, as I said, I suggest you get back to Brazil for the long term. Man up, and make it happen. You and Cane both, my criticisms here notwithstanding, are smart guys who obviously are so interested in Brazil that you really should be here full time. Your reports might have a lot more credibility if you made this step.

    That said, I stand by my comments I made privately towards you.

    As for leadership, I am not an academic or a nice guy. You, my good sir, are exactly what I told you were privately, an overly sensitive academic. I stand behind the rest of my private comments to you as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraStripes81  [View Original Post]
    You sent me (unsolicited) a PM in which you called me an oversensitive "pussy" because I dared to push back on your characterization of short term tourists going to termas as first world losers participating in a big game masturbatory fantasy. I took this to include myself. In my reply I asked how going to prives in a bus was anymore manly and suggested that that other people enjoying termas were not a threat to your existential validity after which you proceeded to post obsessively on this issue proving that perhaps I had misjudged, and that yes- it indeed was a threat to you on some emotional level. Had I only known. Inquisitive members willing to read can note the asymmetrical posting frequency and word count between the two of us on this- it's really interesting how much a couple of my posts have thrown you off and the hand wringing it has generated. I had no idea I had so much power. Among other things, you re-logged in to a retired username in order to make it appear that other posters were equally ruffled by me.

    On another note, it's been fascinating getting all these private messages from other members who have had similar experiences and hearing so many compelling stories about the history of this thread. What a wild ride.

  5. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabundo1  [View Original Post]
    As Sperto has said, it even gets to the point where some members bully me for expressing my views, as if I actually had any power to dominate. It is easy to ignore me.
    You sent me (unsolicited) a PM in which you called me an oversensitive "pussy" because I dared to push back on your characterization of short term tourists going to termas as first world losers participating in a big game masturbatory fantasy. I took this to include myself. In my reply I asked how going to prives in a bus was anymore manly and suggested that that other people enjoying termas were not a threat to your existential validity after which you proceeded to post obsessively on this issue proving that perhaps I had misjudged, and that yes- it indeed was a threat to you on some emotional level. Had I only known. Inquisitive members willing to read can note the asymmetrical posting frequency and word count between the two of us on this- it's really interesting how much a couple of my posts have thrown you off and the hand wringing it has generated. I had no idea I had so much power. Among other things, you re-logged in to a retired username in order to make it appear that other posters were equally ruffled by me.

    On another note, it's been fascinating getting all these private messages from other members who have had similar experiences and hearing so many compelling stories about the history of this thread. What a wild ride.

    It would indeed be easy to ignore you if you did not appear in my private mailbox with insults. I would ask, is this how people who are being bullied act?

    If you would like to apologize here for insulting me in that PM I would be willing to accept it and take the above platitudes at face value and move on from this issue. I'm moving on regardless because, yawn, this is a bore. I'm happy to let people be their wonderful selves and post what they like. The crowd will come to its own conclusion. But you still can make it right in the way you know you should. What would Bubba Boy Do? What would a leader do?

  6. #125

    Ignore List

    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    My guess is he meant other posts before this post or after this post. He unblocked you to reply to your post because someone told him. My guess is if one is not login, one can see all posts, blocked or not.
    Exact-a-mundo!

    So the real "ignore list", only really works by 'NOT RESPONDING' to another BM's post.

    Personally, if BMs are going to be silly, then this is the correct thread. I, personally would rather here than in the "Rio de Janeiro" main thread for finding pussy.

    So if you don't like the crap that posted here, then don't READ THIS THREAD.

    Just IGNORE this thread! It does say "Stupid shit in Brazil" after all.

  7. #124

    Brazil Withdrawal Syndrome

    Over the last 100 weeks, I have seen dozens of ISGers come into Rio. Most guys when they leave, don't post. Take TIAVoyage for example. Great guy, we actually met that night going from 65 to 4 x4 with MiamiBoy. He wrote a great report. Then he just left. Boom, that was it. I do that too, when and if I leave again. Almost every ISGer I have hung out with does that. But then there are the minority who come back to this board. My analysis is Male Loneliness in America / Brazil Withdrawal Syndrome.

    As Sperto has said, it even gets to the point where some members bully me for expressing my views, as if I actually had any power to dominate. It is easy to ignore me. I am just a fool -- as we know from our shakespear, a fool who will chart his old course in a country new when the time comes.

    Some minority come into the board and announce their title as Sir. Well, I served in the military, and Sir is a title that is earned through a selection process based on merit. It's not just a title that is claimed. It is not a writing contest. It is a leadership contest based on peer evaluation of whether you are the guy who others can count on. To lead you to the best prive, to go get a sim card for $10 reais, to be a wingman in VM and wait while you session to see if it goes ok, to keep an eye out while your eyes are on your cell phone. Leadership, teamwork, camaraderie -- all that is what amounts to mutual respect in the male hunter gatherer club we are in. Just mailing it in via posts on a board is not enough IMHO. It is maybe one level of participation, but the fuller level is in person, and is proven by deeds and actions, not words.

    So, go ahead, keep writing, but I don't see how it is getting your dick into a pussy where you are, and if its not, then you should really think about how you are using your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabundo1  [View Original Post]
    Please go on, give me another 500 or 5000 words!

    It's a great exhibit of Male Loneliness in America and Brazil Withdrawal Syndrome.

    It could be dialogue straight out of Fight Club / Big Bob 's scene / Remaining Men Together, Testicular Cancer support group, because when you leave Brazil, you may as well have testicular cancer because you're not shooting real loads into that Monte Carlo girl, Valerie. Maybe you can split the cost of a zoom with Eliza sanches and the other members of Remaining Men Together!

    https://youtu.be/7ooDX1NOzEM

  8. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy to see the Sheriff is sharing his wise words in the most suitable thread. Is it complicated to become a member in the OFC?
    Bizarrely, your post is kind of the inverse of the Groucho Marx quote "I'd never belong to any club that had me as a member."

  9. #122

    Male Loneliness in America and Brazil Withdrawal Syndrome. Latest exhibit

    Please go on, give me another 500 or 5000 words!

    It's a great exhibit of Male Loneliness in America and Brazil Withdrawal Syndrome.

    It could be dialogue straight out of Fight Club / Big Bob 's scene / Remaining Men Together, Testicular Cancer support group, because when you leave Brazil, you may as well have testicular cancer because you're not shooting real loads into that Monte Carlo girl, Valerie. Maybe you can split the cost of a zoom with Eliza sanches and the other members of Remaining Men Together!

    https://youtu.be/7ooDX1NOzEM

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraStripes81  [View Original Post]

    Yawn.

  10. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp  [View Original Post]
    Sperto, are you being biased because Vagabundo incessantly campaigns for a mongering style more in match with your own?
    I'm happy to see the Sheriff is sharing his wise words in the most suitable thread. Is it complicated to become a member in the OFC?

  11. #120

    Yawn, mkay

    This whole concept of "look you little sensitive fairy, just ignore a post if it hurts your feewings, mkay" is just wonderfully amazing as an example of sophistry. It's usually said by someone who has had their feelings hurt by a poster that was lashing out because their feewings were hurt by another poster that had their feewings hurt. (If only the original source could be located.) Everyone lashing out, lashing out, lashing out and hurting and being hurt in a big wonderful spiral of hurting and hurty hurtness. And anger! Grrrr! And then one more somebody who has had their feels hurt and believing that they alone are clear minded and in possession of the moral high-ground because-of course they are (I mean they are BTOG for fuck's sake! 10000 WEEKS!) finally figures it all out, the Solution to This Whole Thing- and says in exasperation through an alternative recently resuscitated avatar or like minded tribal partner / crybully "look jerk, just ignore it if you don't like it" to which some based Chad replies, yeah fairy, look in the mirror and follow your own advice. Pussy. (or more likely they send a PM because based chads are usually not man enough to insult people in public view).

    I'm sorry esteemed members, but it's a completely useless word soup- the "ignore if you don't like" theory of board conflict resolution-aside from the fact that it reveals how everyone -even here in super Alpha 1% Elite Monger world-is seeking victim status and sees themselves as the aggrieved party and yikes! The victim of cruel cruel bullying. Such a cruel, cruel monger world! The truth is we are all a bunch of creeps, we pay impoverished women for sex. And sorry dude, nobody is going to be ignoring anything. Ever.

    The other truth truth also is that individuals seek to dominate (hmm, wonder who), and they do so by creating conflict with perceived rivals through provocative, opinionated posts, for example. *Termas are crap, the bus is amazing. It has cushions and is air conditioned*. Why would this forum be immune to jerk human nature? And sadly, nobody will ever win the contest the only thing that can happen is divine intervention through an observant and judicious moderator or simple attrition through general boredom, aging, reduced energy, loss of income and / or death.

    Friends, the Narcissist will never be conquered, will never be Un-Narcissized. You can't change people unless you are Stalinist apparatchik- but you can walk away with your dignity intact and unbowed, uncowed, and unconcerned. Hopefully Uncovered. One can seek to hold themselves to certain standards of decorum.

    I can just see some based 1% Super Alpha Chad in full Bombeiro and Vasco gear taking a deep Alpha breath full of Based Sex God air, cracking the knuckles and typing the keyboard keys-responding to this "well Zebra just ignore it if you don't.

    Yawn.

  12. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you just did LOL!
    My guess is he meant other posts before this post or after this post. He unblocked you to reply to your post because someone told him. My guess is if one is not login, one can see all posts, blocked or not.

  13. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp  [View Original Post]
    Many who visit Rio multiple times find Vila Mimosa and prives. Many of those return right back to the high-end termas. To each his own.
    Back in the day I told a buddy of mine who was a Rio vet about 85. After he visited that place he cursed me the fuck out.

  14. #117

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    BTW, no comments to your post.
    Looks like you just did LOL!

  15. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand the need for bullying Vagabundo. Nobody is forced to read anybody's posts, you can just scroll by. The ignore button is excellent.

    Some reports are about updates on prives and termas, other posts are sexstories, some posts are newbies who need help with their homework and quite a few are just posters who likes to give their opinions.

    There is no need to agree on the monger strategy of other members, the posts can still be interesting. Otherwise, scroll by or press "Add to Ignore List". It's not a pissing contest.
    Sperto, are you being biased because Vagabundo incessantly campaigns for a mongering style more in match with your own? I find Vagabundo's posts entertaining and great accounts of life on the ground. That doesn't mean I recommend to my newbie friends on a Rio vacation these itineraries. Many who visit Rio multiple times find Vila Mimosa and prives. Many of those return right back to the high-end termas. To each his own.

    We have to move on here and I wish the moderator would end this campaigning and criticism on all sides. You and Vagabundo know these same stupid arguments on the internet are older than ISG itself. Vagabundo didn't discover Vila Mimosa. (Vasco the Gama did.) Most of us know Barra is very nice. When I choose to, I know how to use public transportation.

    The SP thread has guys that occasionally campaign for clinicas over high-end boates. Thankfully, it hasn't gotten to the constant drum beating on this thread. To anyone following this thread, Vagabundo has gone from being prolific to opinionated to now domineering. Posting under another handle to challenge a member is really bad form.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape