Perla Negra
La Vie en Rose
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 671 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10053
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcrl01  [View Original Post]
    A Czech babe from my freelance photojournalist days in Prague, circa 1997. Damn, I can't remember her name. But I'll never forget that ass!
    Were you intending to post a photo? Just interested.

    I don't have any recent experience in Prague, but it appears from reports that it was more fun for mongerers in the 90's.

  2. #10052

    Not Looking Right?

    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp  [View Original Post]
    I'm very fussy about finding pretty girls. I always find them all over Southern Brazil. And 80% of the time, they aren't satisfied unless they are satisfying me. The other 20% (roughly) do a decent job with the rare bad attitude in between.

    I can't get into the Ro-girl look in general. I prefer Czech girls as they have softer features and more Germanic mixed-in. I believe Prague has become hit or miss for finding Czech girls who are hot and offer good service. Of course, a lot of Euros will find you anything you want.
    Wyatt dude you must be looking in the wrong places. Go to Diva Escorts London and peruse. They are 90% Ro-girls. If you can't find one that lights you up I will be amazed. If you'the rather go direct than browse search for Fortune or Rivetta or Cambria or Kendall. I saw all these girls on my last visit and they are spectacular looking. I think you will be surprised and impressed.

  3. #10051

    Fyi.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp  [View Original Post]
    I'm very fussy about finding pretty girls. I always find them all over Southern Brazil. And 80% of the time, they aren't satisfied unless they are satisfying me. The other 20% (roughly) do a decent job with the rare bad attitude in between.

    I can't get into the Ro-girl look in general. I prefer Czech girls as they have softer features and more Germanic mixed-in. I believe Prague has become hit or miss for finding Czech girls who are hot and offer good service. Of course, a lot of Euros will find you anything you want.
    A Czech babe from my freelance photojournalist days in Prague, circa 1997. Damn, I can't remember her name. But I'll never forget that ass!

  4. #10050

    Cpf.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCarnarvon  [View Original Post]
    How did you get uber to work?? I never had to use uber until yesterday. It asked for CPF. I used one I got from a menina but then it asked for date of birth, which obviously I did not have. So I tried the alternative and added my credit card info, which was an US credit card BTW. Although I was able to select my destination and my payment method (cash), I never could get the order to go through. The app always gave me a message saying "something went wrong".
    If you google 'gerardor cpf' you will find quite a few sites to give you a cpf. I used it appr 7 years ago to buy plane tickets. I guess it still works.

  5. #10049
    I'm very fussy about finding pretty girls. I always find them all over Southern Brazil. And 80% of the time, they aren't satisfied unless they are satisfying me. The other 20% (roughly) do a decent job with the rare bad attitude in between.

    I can't get into the Ro-girl look in general. I prefer Czech girls as they have softer features and more Germanic mixed-in. I believe Prague has become hit or miss for finding Czech girls who are hot and offer good service. Of course, a lot of Euros will find you anything you want.

  6. #10048
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I won't argue with you regarding sexiness and looks, that depends on personal taste. However, there is no disputing that Brazilian women are miles ahead in terms of GFE and service. I visit FKKs for the looks of the girls and Brazil for exhilarating fornication.
    I would argue that they deliver the best PSE sex too, including anal sex. Most of us here think highly of the Brazilian girls as sex vixens. That's why we frequent this part of the site and daydream about our next opportunity to visit Brazil!

  7. #10047

    How to get Uber working in Brasil.

    Quote Originally Posted by KPete  [View Original Post]
    Slept in late again on Tuesday morning but woke up in time for another brunch at my hotel. At around 11:30, I took Uber to Clinica Yankin.
    How did you get uber to work?? I never had to use uber until yesterday. It asked for CPF. I used one I got from a menina but then it asked for date of birth, which obviously I did not have. So I tried the alternative and added my credit card info, which was an US credit card BTW. Although I was able to select my destination and my payment method (cash), I never could get the order to go through. The app always gave me a message saying "something went wrong".

  8. #10046
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerForSex  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian women are sexier and better looking than Romanian women (more diverse), they also offer better service. You can find any kind of woman in Brazil, there is taste for everyone.
    I won't argue with you regarding sexiness and looks, that depends on personal taste. However, there is no disputing that Brazilian women are miles ahead in terms of GFE and service. I visit FKKs for the looks of the girls and Brazil for exhilarating fornication.

  9. #10045
    Scandallo versus all the other options has been discussed extensively. I don't consider the minimum consumption as part of the price for a girl. Minimum consumption is a common concept in popular Brazilian clubs and bars. So really, it is what it is and it's not unusual.

    Having said that, Scandallo is an expensive option for the SP scene when you factor in the girl's rate plus the room. I've been with top escorts that cost less than a Scandallo hook-up. These escort girls would be among the hottest in Scandallo and often times they are. Again, I'm not sure this can be debated.

    When I return to Sao Paulo, I'll still probably return to Scandallo.

  10. #10044

    Brazil for GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    Hottest girls maybe, but not sure you get the better experience in the FKKs. I have visited both places numerous times, and I tend to lean towards Brazil for a more fun experience.
    I won't join The Who is Hotter debate. Love my Brasileiras and Ro-girls equally in this respect. But Brasileiras win the GFE hands down. As I've said before they have a unique ability to live in the moment and truly enjoy (or appear to) their time with you. Sure selected Ro-Girls bring strong GFE (Cambria London, Kate Globe) but it seems to come easy to the majority of Brasileiras.

    The FKK and the Boate are DIFFERENT experiences. I strongly suggest BOTH!

  11. #10043
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerForSex  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian women are sexier and better looking than Romanian women (more diverse), they also offer better service. You can find any kind of woman in Brazil, there is taste for everyone.
    I have yet to find any Asian women here.

  12. #10042
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    For the hottest girls I'd rather go to Germany and do FKK girls who are of similar or even better quality, for less overall.
    Brazilian women are sexier and better looking than Romanian women (more diverse), they also offer better service. You can find any kind of woman in Brazil, there is taste for everyone.

  13. #10041

    Agree but

    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    For the hottest girls I'd rather go to Germany and do FKK girls who are of similar or even better quality, for less overall.
    Hottest girls maybe, but not sure you get the better experience in the FKKs. I have visited both places numerous times, and I tend to lean towards Brazil for a more fun experience.

  14. #10040
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSafado  [View Original Post]
    The misconception about Scandallo is the rate that the girls want at Scandallo, being R$500 or R$600 or whatever you get her to lower it to, is the deterring factor for us mongers to avoid the place. It's really the overhead of the entrance fee and room fee. You're already in for R$470 before even adding on the price of the girl! It'll be minimum about R$1000 all in to do a program there, no matter how you slice it.
    For the hottest girls I'd rather go to Germany and do FKK girls who are of similar or even better quality, for less overall.

  15. #10039

    Electronic Transfers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorist  [View Original Post]
    Ya lahwy! I was once hit by that at Guarulhos. Seriously after all these years the airport authorities don't know what's going on?

    Afterwards my bank wouldn't even talk to me. Internationally Brazil is a financial pariah. Don't even try to get money in electronically. Stick to cash always.
    You always have the option of transferring money directly from the US (or anywhere else) and simply picking up the cash at a convenient location. Transferwise, Western Union, or any remittance service will do. Set up an account in the US, affect a transfer and pick it up at the most convenient location for you. You also get decent rates and convenience. The only caution is that you need to determine what verification you will need, it is best (easiest) to set up the system before leaving the US.

    Jib Reach.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape