Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 266 306 356 756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 14986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11161

    It's the Boates

    Quote Originally Posted by GringoTrooper  [View Original Post]
    I have spent several months in many parts of BR (Rio, BH, Brasilia, etc). Yet, I haven't been to SP yet, and plan to go.

    My question for you all is what makes So Paulo better than Rio for mongering?

    Would you say that SP has more or less clinicas than Rio? And are there better options for mongering in SP or Rio, in your opinion?

    I ask this because I notice that the Rio forum here has a much larger thread count and reports.

    When I was in Belo Horizonte, I met working girls that left So Paulo because they said there was too much competition for them.
    If you only have Clinica level dollars that's cool and you will have a nice time in SP. If U want to have the BEST time U need some $$. Not a lot by US standards $300-500/ night and you will have the time of your life. Nowhere on earth can compare to Scandallo Boate for 150 7+ girls all ready to rock and roll. Glitz glam girls dancing sex. It doesn't get any better. Bomboa is worth a visit also. Classy. Point is it is the Boates that make SP SP.

  2. #11160

    Sp

    I have only been to SP and no other place in BZ. I was told by many people the Rio is much more dangerous than SP. SP has a great metro system that is cheap and easy to use. I only went to a few clinicas (with ABG) so I thought the women (especially Tangara) were very hot and inexpensive. The rooms were not top notch but had a shower and clean sheets / bed. I was happy.

    I want to return to SP, but stuck in pussy hell (USA).

    Quote Originally Posted by GringoTrooper  [View Original Post]
    I have spent several months in many parts of BR (Rio, BH, Brasilia, etc). Yet, I haven't been to SP yet, and plan to go.

    My question for you all is what makes So Paulo better than Rio for mongering?

    Would you say that SP has more or less clinicas than Rio? And are there better options for mongering in SP or Rio, in your opinion?

    I ask this because I notice that the Rio forum here has a much larger thread count and reports.

    When I was in Belo Horizonte, I met working girls that left So Paulo because they said there was too much competition for them.

  3. #11159
    I have spent several months in many parts of BR (Rio, BH, Brasilia, etc). Yet, I haven't been to SP yet, and plan to go.

    My question for you all is what makes São Paulo better than Rio for mongering?

    Would you say that SP has more or less clinicas than Rio? And are there better options for mongering in SP or Rio, in your opinion?

    I ask this because I notice that the Rio forum here has a much larger thread count and reports.

    When I was in Belo Horizonte, I met working girls that left São Paulo because they said there was too much competition for them.

  4. #11158

    C-19 Updates:

    Does anyone know if Casarao is open?

  5. #11157
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I would love to visit the new Scandallo. First establishment on my return to Brazil.
    TBA August though still no vaccine by then.

    I say test with the fast PCR for everyone that goes in at a cost of 300 R as the door fee. Only the high end clubs can ask this much as a door fee but at least you know you are safe.

    Labs in Brazil are charging 400 R for the PCR to show active infection.

    During F1 week there are up to 700 girls. Post pandemic with so many girls without jobs, I can see there being just as much everyday!

  6. #11156
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying  [View Original Post]
    Restaurants are allow to open next week apparently. Bomboa still does not have a new location. Scandello will be remodeling until next month.

    I've spoken to a few girls and they do not dare to go back even if it is open without a vaccine.
    I would love to visit the new Scandallo. First establishment on my return to Brazil.

  7. #11155

    C-19 Update: Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying  [View Original Post]
    I've spoken to a few girls and they do not dare to go back even if it is open without a vaccine.
    Ditto, IMHO the Brazilian re-openings are premature. Prepare to be reading about the mutated c-19 slicing thru Brasil like a hot knife thru butter!

  8. #11154
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcrl01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard anything concerning to opening of Casarao or Bomboa? Attached are a few fotos of my neighbours.
    Restaurants are allow to open next week apparently. Bomboa still does not have a new location. Scandello will be remodeling until next month.

    I've spoken to a few girls and they do not dare to go back even if it is open without a vaccine.

  9. #11153

    C-19 Updates:

    Anybody heard anything concerning to opening of Casarao or Bomboa? Attached are a few fotos of my neighbours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4996.jpg‎   IMG_5003.jpg‎   IMG_5007.jpg‎   IMG_5610.jpg‎  

  10. #11152
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    I suppose I think too simply which is why I would not thrive in politics. Trump and Bolsonaro are friends........
    Yeah, they hang out at Mar-a-Lago and order in hookers.

  11. #11151
    I suppose I think too simply which is why I would not thrive in politics. Trump and Bolsonaro are friends, the US and Brazil have similar rates of covid-19 infections. Why not just open up the borders between each country and allow people to travel freely between the US and Brazil without any restrictions? A bloke travelling from New York to Texas would not be any different from the same guy travelling from New York to Sao Paulo.

  12. #11150
    Ah, what memories you reminded me of! Loved Grand Mercury Harmoni in Jakarta. Got the girl from free foot massage they offer up to my room. She wasn't a lot into fun but I made it work. Nothing beats a perfect massage and fun in your bed. Did you get really lucky with the therapists? Any details? I'd love to find another reason to go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Melman. I have stayed at the Grand Mercure Harmoni in Jakarta, so I am familiar with the brand. Good choice. The Grand Mercure Harmoni Jakarta has it's own in-house bordello (massage parlor). It was always very convenient to bring girls up to my room for little afternoon entertainment.

  13. #11149

    Crazy. Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Rovnak  [View Original Post]
    I have it on good authority that ABG passed away in February. He will be missed.
    I met him, as did so many. I thought he would be dodgy, but he ended being a very solid character. Fun guy. Brought the party. Wonder what happened? Just bad health? COVID? Ugh. Very sorry to hear about the loss.

  14. #11148

    What happened to ABG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa  [View Original Post]
    Yes, ABG, he lived it up!

    Met him years ago at the old Vani's.

    We used to have feijoada once a month!

    Gone but never forgotten.
    I have read back many posts. But cannot find any info. What happened to ABG? Can someone tell me (us)?

  15. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbj64  [View Original Post]
    Only been once but will be back. Took ABG up on his guide services and wow I really liked Tangara, it was a great value. I had a girl named Marie and she would be $1000 HR call girl here in the US, one of the hottest chics I have ever been with. Also on called JuJu very hot and paid like $30 for half an hour it was amazing. ABG had a friend named Gabby and she was a great blonde but her husband found out what she was doing away from home all week and he sent me a message saying she was out of the business. He never took me to a boate so can speak to that. Really wish ABG was still around.

    O.
    Yes, ABG, he lived it up!

    Met him years ago at the old Vani's.

    We used to have feijoada once a month!

    Gone but never forgotten.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape