Perla Negra
Mondial FKK
Euro Girls Escort
Dubai Bunnies

Thread: San Jose General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 358 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5367
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5367

    Thanks WT69.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I did locate it, but for a variety of reasons chose not to monger on this trip. I'll keep it in mind for next time.

  2. #5366

    Busco chicas.

    Hi to everyone!

    Have plans to visit Costa Rica in July.

    Can you please advise me if there is one website uniting all the girls working as independents, in spas for men and agencies.

    I know in Guatemala they made one catalog, even used their services recently - http://don-juan24.com.

    Is there smth similar in San Jose?

    Cheers, have a nice day!

  3. #5365

    The Map

    It is on here:

    https://www.google.com/maps/@9.93708...mGQQhMUsX2N_4U

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    I've actually been in country for over a week, but have been traveling with someone and in any case I'm not in a chica-friendly hotel. I'm in the La Sabana area.

    Since I'm not in a chica-friendly place I'm primarily interested in pensiones. I have a star by Monica's on my notes, but haven't been able to find it on the map. The closest place to me is Kama Sutra, close to MasxMenos on Highway 1. Next closest is Veronica's. Neither have had reports in years according to my search.

    I did a walk through at the Del Rey today and got some eyeballs from several women, one of which looked very doable, but decided to pass until I reviewed my notes (which I left at my hotel). I'll do some studying and may give something a shot tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monica's.jpg‎  

  4. #5364
    I've actually been in country for over a week, but have been traveling with someone and in any case I'm not in a chica-friendly hotel. I'm in the La Sabana area.

    Since I'm not in a chica-friendly place I'm primarily interested in pensiones. I have a star by Monica's on my notes, but haven't been able to find it on the map. The closest place to me is Kama Sutra, close to MasxMenos on Highway 1. Next closest is Veronica's. Neither have had reports in years according to my search.

    I did a walk through at the Del Rey today and got some eyeballs from several women, one of which looked very doable, but decided to pass until I reviewed my notes (which I left at my hotel). I'll do some studying and may give something a shot tomorrow.

  5. #5363
    This place must be run by the same idiots who ran the Veneto Hotel and Casino in Panama City! I had a similar experience there. Thanks for your report. Morazan will never get my business.

    Based on my research thus far on here and another board, I am leaning toward Hotel El Castillo for a 2 week visit in August or September.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySax  [View Original Post]
    Okay, the Morazan has always been my favorite hotel because it's cheap, right in the heart of the gulch, and the people have always been nice. And let's not forget our favorite: Ricky Ricardo, the World's Greatest Bell Boy! LOL.

    So okay I was told the new owners took it over about 8 months ago and have renovated. New tv's, new curtains and a few other things here and there. "That's nice" I thought.

    I called earlier in the week to make my reservation and the girl who answered the phone said there were plenty of rooms for Thur and Fri and I didn't need one. I thought that seemed odd because I've often seen it full on Fri's in the past so I said "Well let me make a reservation anyway. ".

    She insisted I didn't need one so I said okay and g'bye and hung up the phone.

    On 2nd thought I decided to go ahead and make one anyway, via expedia. Good thing I did because the place WAS FULL and I might not have gotten a room had I not made my reservation via Expedia. Strike one. Some idiot desk clerk who was apparently too lazy to make a reservation for me!

    So I showed up around noon on Thur and check in technically isn't until 3 pm but they usually accommodate me and get me in by 1 or so. I had asked for an interior room because they're quieter and they said they'd try so he said to come back in an hour or so.

    I did and they checked me in to a room on the 4th floor, NOT an interior room but I didn't complain, I just wanted to lay down for a while, I was tired from the long trip in to San Jose.

    Well as soon as Ricky walked out, I noticed the room stunk from sewage. I went down to the desk and the guy said "Oh. Okay, yeah sometimes it does. But you'll have to wait a while for another room. Here, go up and check this one and he gave me a key and I went up but the new room was still dirty but at least did not stink.

    The maid was there and looked at me like what are you doing, didn't you just check into the other room?" I told her it stunk and she went in and said it didn't. I said "Well then there's something wrong with your nose because it definitely does smell and I showed her it was coming from the toilet but the toilet was clean, it was the sewer. She said no and was obviously pissed because I didn't want to take the room.

    I said "Well the guy downstairs said yes it does sometimes smell and no I don't want to smell sewer. " I was actually very nice to her but she was starting to make me mad insisting it didn't smell when it obviously did.

    In fact soon her manager came up and checked and she confirmed that it smelled and said they'd get me the other room soon.

    Long story short it took about 45 min for the maid to get my new room clean because instead of jumping ahead down the line to my room she just went down the hall in order while I sat by the elevator so tired I could barely sit up! WTF?! All she had to do was clean my new room first, but noooooo!

    So: yes they renovated the rooms to some degree but.

    -the faucet still dripped.

    -the lamp had loose wiring to the point it made me think it might catch on fire, and.

    -the door key-card didn't work right.

    I complained about the key because I didn't want to come up with my girls and have trouble getting into my room at night when there's no staff around to fix it. They said they'd send someone up but never did. Surprise surprise.

    I also.

    -didn't get a floor towel, and.

    -there was no hot water the next morning when I wanted to shower.

    Okay so the next day I asked for a floor towel and she gave me one but when I came back I noticed.

    -there was no hand towel this time.

    I usually get the little chubby maid and she's great but this one really sucked at her job.

    I gave her a good tip the first day anyway because I wanted an extra bath towel in case I brought 2 girls back (which I did). She said she'd give me one but I had to wait for some reason. Well.

    -she never did bring it so I was short a towel that night.

    Meanwhile when I brought back my 2 girls the guy at the desk told me I'd have to pay $25 extra for the extra girl. I said "What? I've been coming here 25 years and never been charged for an extra girl!" New owner, new policy he says. I said I'd pay it for now but would talk to him later.

    After the girls left (see my report on that below) I asked him if they could waive the $25 extra charge because I never have been charged that and after all since the room is only $50 a night.

    -how do they figure $25 for only one extra girl for one hour, and hell I couldn't even get an extra towel so where is the justification for more money for an extra girl? Where is the added expense?

    He said I could take it up with the manager tomorrow so I said I would do that.

    On check out the girl at the desk had printed out the fine print policy which did state there was a $25 extra charge but what good is that written policy if they don't tell you that or even show you the paper when you check in?

    I said that I didn't mind paying a reasonable extra fee but $25 extra is a gouge and I don't like being gouged. I'm sure someone here will say I'm being too uptight and complaining too much but I disagree. I think it's just unreasonable to charge $25 for one extra guest for one dammed hour! And not even an extra towel.

    So while in spite of the lack of towels, the refusal to fix my door key, the lousy lamp, no good place to charge my phone, no hot water in the morning. And now no fruit with breakfast either (now THAT's cutting corners! Fruit is cheap in Costa Rica! I would still stay at the Morazan but for the $25 extra charge. 3 somes are my thing and so that basically increases my room rent 50%! I think $10 extra would be fair.

    So. I will now probably go to a different hotel even if it's the same or more money just out of not wanting to be gouged that way.

    Things are certainly changing in the Gulch!

  6. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by Vil13  [View Original Post]
    Find a new place is like a massage / escorts place, had fun with 2 of the girls, you have Costa Rican, Colombians and Venezuelans there.
    Nice pics. What is the name and location of this place? What is the damage?

  7. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by Vil13  [View Original Post]
    Find a new place is like a massage / escorts place, had fun with 2 of the girls, you have Costa Rican, Colombians and Venezuelans there.
    What's the name of the place?

  8. #5360

    Find a nice place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    1. Plenty of info on massage parlors which are cheaper.

    2. Del Ray has gone down in quality and value.

    3. Jaco is good it seems although prices there seems high.

    4. BBFSCIP will be very hard to find unless you get a GF on social media. Condom sex is the norm.

    Things are definitely not what it used to be I used to go there 4 times a year and had great time with Columbians, Nicas and TICAS. All girls stayed all night and gave good sex.
    Find a new place is like a massage / escorts place, had fun with 2 of the girls, you have Costa Rican, Colombians and Venezuelans there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camila.jpg‎   alejandra_small_3.jpg‎   sofia.jpg‎   alejandra_principal.jpg‎   yorle_principal.jpg‎  

    yorle_small_1.jpg‎   tiffany_small_3.jpg‎   yuli.jpg‎  

  9. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by LbfmFan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in San Juan for a week. Never been before. Sounds like things aren't as good as they used to be. I've read the forum a bit but am still not sure about the best way to find some fun. There any good write ups you can point me to? Also how difficult is it to find girls offering BBFSCIP?

    Thanks.
    1. Plenty of info on massage parlors which are cheaper.

    2. Del Ray has gone down in quality and value.

    3. Jaco is good it seems although prices there seems high.

    4. BBFSCIP will be very hard to find unless you get a GF on social media. Condom sex is the norm.

    Things are definitely not what it used to be I used to go there 4 times a year and had great time with Columbians, Nicas and TICAS. All girls stayed all night and gave good sex. Always used to take them for dinner and dancing before going to the room. Had taken many girls on tours, sightseeing trips including Arsenal hot springs etc. They were more GFE then. Especially the Columbians were extremely pretty and friendly. Even the daytime girls were pretty and stayed with you all day if you pick them up from DelRay. There used to be many girls coming from outside San Jose just to make money. I doubt you will get any GFE anymore unless you give 300 dollars per night.

    At the moment only Philippineo girls allow BB service. Most others condom only for p4 p.

  10. #5358
    Quote Originally Posted by LbfmFan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in San Juan for a week. Never been before. Sounds like things aren't as good as they used to be. I've read the forum a bit but am still not sure about the best way to find some fun. There any good write ups you can point me to? Also how difficult is it to find girls offering BBFSCIP?

    Thanks.
    Are you going to CR or PR? Would not recommend PR at this time. No electricity if you know what I mean.

  11. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkJock  [View Original Post]
    Johnny, I hear you man, and I'm no rookie. But the two girls I paid cien to were the only diamonds in the rough, and they knew it. They'd have walked away.

    The reality is without them the entire scene is even below Tijuana standards (talent-wise). It was disheartening, and I was super-stoked to somehow find girls of that quality. And they were worth it.

    So yes, it's a buyer's market in terms of overall numbers. But a sad seller's market in terms of top-shelf talent!

    Happy mongering!
    I hear you man. Not everybody has the same means. But if you can afford to do what you want to do. Who can tell you what to do? Enjoy yourself!

  12. #5356
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover#1  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear about the current state of affairs in the DR. Whatever the reason, don't expect it to turn around anytime soon, if ever. I first visited the DR in the early 90's, many of you young bucks may not have been born yet. Most of the girls if not all, were Ticas. They were extremely accommodating. Me and a few buddies were staying in the Herradura near the airport, had no idea even what the gulch was or if it even had a name then. Took a very pretty tica, non pro, about 19 yrs. Back to the hotel and she did 2 of us for $25. I traveled to CR 10 times a year for a while and met a girl from PZ, I actually lived with her for about 6 months. I increasingly became disappointed in CR in general, my last visit was in 2002. What you are seeing is a trend that has been going on for a while. Less guys for sure. There are more places for the girls to go now than ever before, Jaco, as you said, also Guanacaste. And tons of other places in San Jose. One reason you are not seeing the quality girls is the DR has a stigma that most women would not be caught dead walking into. It's the beginning of the end of the DR. If you must go to CR go to PZ, go to a few bars, ask taxi guys if they know any single moms who need help. I was paying most girls around 10,000 see back then so maybe it's 20,000 C today. My advise is to venture out to new lands. Brasil, Colombia and Peru are fantastic places to hobby. Pura Vida!
    When I first heard of the action in CR the dude who turned me on told me you could get a chic for a stick of chewing gum.))).

  13. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by LbfmFan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in San Juan for a week. Never been before. Sounds like things aren't as good as they used to be. I've read the forum a bit but am still not sure about the best way to find some fun. There any good write ups you can point me to? Also how difficult is it to find girls offering BBFSCIP?

    Thanks.
    This question reminded me of a guy who once complained because he "couldn't find a girl to make out with in the Del Rey". In other words, he wanted a GFE.

    My response: Really? How do you know that she hasn't sucked 10 dicks before you, and you want to make out with her?

  14. #5354
    Quote Originally Posted by LbfmFan  [View Original Post]
    Also how difficult is it to find girls offering BBFSCIP?

    Thanks.
    Hopefully impossible!

  15. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Things are SOOO bad that they even changed the name of the capitol city.
    LOL. Yeah, that was dumb.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Samya FKK
fkk tours
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape