Perla Negra
nightwish-group

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1148 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17208

    Risks of crimes

    I suspect Gringos may be less likely victimized in Tijuana than in downtown Los Angeles or Riverside.

  2. #17207
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    The fatal fault in your argument is that you seem to think Mexico has a reliable criminal justice system. It would be necessary in order to determine who's guilty of a murder. I recognize this fact. That is why I just said "killings" because who really knows who the guilty party is. You seem to be able to conclude that cartels are guilty of various killings. But we all know that Mexico law enforcement is severely corrupted and incompetent and is incapable of reliably determining who the true murderers are. So your contention presumes a competent criminal justice system exists, which it does not.
    You're so lost. I cannot help you. Sorry.

  3. #17206
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMexicanas  [View Original Post]
    My point exactly. My post you replied to was solely about cartels. You should re-read it to understand why your reply to it was off base. My post explicitly addressed cartels. Moreover, I included multiple context clues such as twice leading into sentences with if I were a cartel leader.
    The fatal fault in your argument is that you seem to think Mexico has a reliable criminal justice system. It would be necessary in order to determine who's guilty of a murder. I recognize this fact. That is why I just said "killings" because who really knows who the guilty party is. You seem to be able to conclude that cartels are guilty of various killings. But we all know that Mexico law enforcement is severely corrupted and incompetent and is incapable of reliably determining who the true murderers are. So your contention presumes a competent criminal justice system exists, which it does not.

  4. #17205
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Just off the top of my head, there were many murders and kidnaps in the last few years.

    2 young gringas were murdered in Rosarito.

    1 SD high school grad was murdered in Ensenada.

    A SD surf champion was kidnapped on the way to Ensenada; his wife gang raped in front of him.

    1 guy had a money dispute with a puta working out of a bar near PV's cruise ship terminal. He ran out of the bar, was chased down and shot to death with a Colt. 45.

    2 med students in Guadalajara from LOS Angeles were kidnapped and tortured for ransom when they went to a bad neighborhood one night looking to buy drugs. After 1 week, 1 family paid ransom and 1 guy was released, the other guy was tortured and shot to death in front of an apartment building. The surviving guy swore he did not see anything or anyone and did not remember what happened to them. He was very scared.

    1 LA guy from botched a drug deal and owed the cartel $200 K. He went down to Michoacan to negotiate payment and got kidnapped. His family was instructed to bring $200 K cash to a clothing store in the garment district. They went to the FBI. FBI investigated, baited and raided dozens stores, found $50 M cash. Stores in the garment district would swap drug cash in LA for shipments of clothing to importers in Mexico who then pay cartels with pesos.

    May be many more in other states I have not heard.

    I am not trying to provoke hysteria, but the facts are there have been quite a few murders and kidnaps of US citizens in Mexico with not much LE's heat brought down, but the rate of major crimes is probably lower than in LOS Angeles or Riverside counties. Murder of federal agents like Enrique Camarena would bring down heat, but it took DEA over a decade to finally capture the 2 guys who did the murder. They could not pin the hit on El Chapo.

    Murders and kidnaps of ordinary US citizens won't excite federal officials into taking quick, serious actions. State Department already warned travelers of Mexico.
    Captain, please read this statistics - "List of mass shootings in the USA" (since 1922). Yes, US citizens murdered by. Other US citizens link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States.

  5. #17204
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I never said specifically the Americans were killed by cartel. And who could definitely say who the killers were? The Mexicans would have to have a competent law enforcement and criminal justice system in place in order to determine that. And we all know that doesn't exist.
    My point exactly. My post you replied to was solely about cartels. You should re-read it to understand why your reply to it was off base. My post explicitly addressed cartels. Moreover, I included multiple context clues such as twice leading into sentences with if I were a cartel leader.

  6. #17203
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMexicanas  [View Original Post]
    Can you state the specific killings of Americans in Tijuana BY the cartel?
    I never said specifically the Americans were killed by cartel. And who could definitely say who the killers were? The Mexicans would have to have a competent law enforcement and criminal justice system in place in order to determine that. And we all know that doesn't exist.

  7. #17202

    US ciitzens murdered kidnapped in Mexico

    Just off the top of my head, there were many murders and kidnaps in the last few years.

    2 young gringas were murdered in Rosarito.

    1 SD high school grad was murdered in Ensenada.

    A SD surf champion was kidnapped on the way to Ensenada; his wife gang raped in front of him.

    1 guy had a money dispute with a puta working out of a bar near PV's cruise ship terminal. He ran out of the bar, was chased down and shot to death with a Colt. 45.

    2 med students in Guadalajara from LOS Angeles were kidnapped and tortured for ransom when they went to a bad neighborhood one night looking to buy drugs. After 1 week, 1 family paid ransom and 1 guy was released, the other guy was tortured and shot to death in front of an apartment building. The surviving guy swore he did not see anything or anyone and did not remember what happened to them. He was very scared.

    1 LA guy from botched a drug deal and owed the cartel $200 K. He went down to Michoacan to negotiate payment and got kidnapped. His family was instructed to bring $200 K cash to a clothing store in the garment district. They went to the FBI. FBI investigated, baited and raided dozens stores, found $50 M cash. Stores in the garment district would swap drug cash in LA for shipments of clothing to importers in Mexico who then pay cartels with pesos.

    May be many more in other states I have not heard.

    I am not trying to provoke hysteria, but the facts are there have been quite a few murders and kidnaps of US citizens in Mexico with not much LE's heat brought down, but the rate of major crimes is probably lower than in LOS Angeles or Riverside counties. Murder of federal agents like Enrique Camarena would bring down heat, but it took DEA over a decade to finally capture the 2 guys who did the murder. They could not pin the hit on El Chapo.

    Murders and kidnaps of ordinary US citizens won't excite federal officials into taking quick, serious actions. State Department already warned travelers of Mexico.

  8. #17201
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to disagree here. If the kidnapping of an American results in some type of gain, financial or otherwise, cartel leaders will be all for it. A few American citizens getting killed in Mexico will elicit absolutely zero USA Federal response. None. There's been several killings of Americans in Tijuana the past few years and the American federal government did absolutely nothing about it.
    I have to agree with LuvMexicans. Let me give you an example to add a little perspective. A few years back, I was with a friend of mine that lived in Nuevo Laredo. One night, both of us went to a bar in NL where live music was being played. I ventured to the rear of the bar to use the restroom. I momentarily stopped to listen to the band, prior to entering the restroom. A local looked at me and asked me what I was looking at. I replied, I am looking at the band. He responded by saying that I was looking at his girlfriend, of which I emphatically denied. As I turned to go to the restroom, he kicked me in my ass. And I mean hard. I grabbed him by the collar and told him to "chinga su madre. " We were immediately broken up by the bouncer, who walked me back to the other side of the bar and told me that I didn't want anything to do with this guy cause he is cartel. I walked back to where my friend was standing and told him what happened. He became very upset and asked me to point the guy out, of which I did. My friend said, I know this guy. He walked over to him and threw a punch and knocked him out. I begged him for us to leave the bar, of which we did. He called me the following Monday and said that this guy's boss, of whom he also knew, just about had him killed. That it is a no no to mess with gringos and bring unneeded attention. He also assured my friend that I would not have any future problems coming to this bar. That I would be protected.

  9. #17200
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Great point. I have said the same thing. Also, when guys travel to these far away destination, they leave out travel expenses. I know a lot of guys lie and exaggerate, I lived in one of these destinations, the details they leave out in there reports blows my mind.

    You also have to figure your time. Time is money and if you spend 2-3 days traveling that adds a tremendous amount to your trip. My last couple of trips to Moscow I had major delays. The airlines compensated some, but I was still out of pocket money. Not to mention missing additional work. Also, some of these guys are on the commuter 2-3 hours a day researching, they forgot to mention this.
    Yup is all about detailed reports. You learn a lot from guys who don't leave out the important stuff. I've crossed the Atlantic three times with my buddies. Two out of three times I got sick so I'the like to say it isn't worth it for me. I blame it on being cold inside the plane. And two out of three times we went to three different countries each time. I've been exhausted and unable to adjust to the time zone. Last year we were waiting for our plane to go to Barcelona at Charles De Gaulle and my buddy calls me over so I can call a casa.

    Inside the plane my buddy is looking at puta sites and is making me laugh. I told him that my head is hurting from all this research and he agrees. I'll never forget being at Paseo de las Delicias, 127 in Madrid. Is a building with four floors of chicas. Inside is like a maze with chicas everywhere. I ran into this chica and tells me sarcastically that she likes my enthusiasm. I felt all drugged from the medication. That day I could barely fuck two chicas, I ran out of euros, I ran out of gas, and I didn't even pop. On our way to Europe I was like I'm going to run through that building but I was so wrong. My buddies have brought up the fact that going with chicas overseas takes a lot of time from doing other things.

  10. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyo61  [View Original Post]
    Guys are constantly saying what they paid for a girl on this forum. Your correct about the names I guess for a little privacy but it would be interesting to see what a girl is charging other people.
    I disagree on the guys are constantly posting how much they paid the chica. I've read guys writing how they got everything bareback, they made their chica cum a million times, they made sweet love to them, and that the chica enjoyed it, and so on. At the end I feel fooled for reading all that and there's no chica name and no damage reported. I'the like to know if the chica is too pricey for those services or how she will lie to my face when she says she doesn't do those things.

  11. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to disagree here. If the kidnapping of an American results in some type of gain, financial or otherwise, cartel leaders will be all for it. A few American citizens getting killed in Mexico will elicit absolutely zero USA Federal response. None. There's been several killings of Americans in Tijuana the past few years and the American federal government did absolutely nothing about it.
    Can you state the specific killings of Americans in Tijuana BY the cartel?

  12. #17197
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMexicanas  [View Original Post]
    Your point is well taken. I'll expound on it with an opinion. If I were a cartel leader and someone in my organization kidnapped, executed or otherwise targeted an American, that someone would see a six feet deep hole in the desert. The reason is it's simply bad for business and perhaps even more so now with Trump. I'll explain. The cartels have to know that any harm to an American will illicit a response and perhaps a severe one.
    I'm going to have to disagree here. If the kidnapping of an American results in some type of gain, financial or otherwise, cartel leaders will be all for it. A few American citizens getting killed in Mexico will elicit absolutely zero USA Federal response. None. There's been several killings of Americans in Tijuana the past few years and the American federal government did absolutely nothing about it.

  13. #17196

    Locating a contact

    I posted it in other forums, broadcasting here for more eyes.

    During these critical time specially for WGs, I feel I should support one of the girls I met last year in Tijuana. She was particularly nice to me not just in bed but otherwise too. The problem is I deleted all the contact info I had back then. No Whatsapp backup, No other form of interaction history, and to top it all I even forgot her name (burying face in hands).

    But I still feel the urge to do something, so I am posting it here to get any idea or may be contact of someone who may have contact of that chica. Here is what I know:

    She was working in Maria Bonita MP in May last year. She was short and plump, huge tits. Her name was something like Tia or tinny. I thought of calling Maria Bonita but not sure if that is a good idea.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks brethren,

    Kplayer.

  14. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    WU and MoneyGram can be collected in the supermarkets. Also at Coppel and Elektra, assuming they are still open.
    For the last week WU has had problems and you can only pickup at BanCoppel. Coppel is open as are OXXO. Don't know about Elektra.

  15. #17194
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator400  [View Original Post]
    "You can't fix stupid," Ron White.

    Just the thought of getting sick is enough to prevent me from going out unnecessarily.

    I never do BBFS for the same reason. I want a long, healthy, and happy mongering career.

    Until recently, I would not have thought that my GE status would have been at risk when Shelter In Place was recommended.

    However, now that they are actually citing people for failing to shelter in place and follow the mandates, it could come up as a minor criminal activity and give them a reason / excuse to reject renewal.

    I have not missed a flight in four years, because I am able to avoid long lines and keep my shoes on.
    GE works incredibly well when reentering at an airport. It has never taken me more than 5 minutes while others are waiting in long lines for how long I don't want to even know. Also great for TSA pre-check and Sentri as mentioned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape