https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2093 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31391
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31391

    Gem from last trip

    Hotter then July.

  2. #31390
    Quote Originally Posted by SamWebster  [View Original Post]
    I don't advise ever negotiating a tip with a chica. Once we settle on a price, sometimes the girl will then ask for a propina. I always tell them no propina. Its just their way of feeling you out to see how you are and how much they can get out of you. If you tell her "maybe" a propina, trust me no matter if she's great or if she sucked, she's going to expect that propina at the end. I don't generally give propinas, but I will shell out an extra 100 pesos for "pasaje" usually. I think that's fair enough.
    I see your point. But you miss the point, it wasn't a propina. It was exactly how much you were going to give her anyway. Look at the example. I think If we agree on a price and I tell her I will give her 100 pesos (2 dollars) extra if she adds chupa; that's not much of an incentive. That was an after the fact move.

  3. #31389
    Amen. It is all part of the game. Sometimes us mongers want to personalize the business part. It is all business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    Could be one of my old lines I posted here.

    I always wonder why some guys get bent out of shape by hookers asking for money!

    Hoes don't even take it seriously themselves. They'll ask everybody, and it works often enough to make it worth their time! Just human nature.

    Like car salesmen, politicians and time share pimps, they are not talking to you, only your wallet, so don't take them seriously, It's not personal!

  4. #31388
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    I learned from someone right here on the Forum to just tell them that you cannot send money because you are saving up to visit them again. It has worked for me every time. It is difficult for them to tell you just send the money after that.

    As your return line is I am working hard to get back to you.
    Could be one of my old lines I posted here.

    I always wonder why some guys get bent out of shape by hookers asking for money!

    Hoes don't even take it seriously themselves. They'll ask everybody, and it works often enough to make it worth their time! Just human nature.

    Like car salesmen, politicians and time share pimps, they are not talking to you, only your wallet, so don't take them seriously, It's not personal!

  5. #31387

    Propinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    This should be on the first page of the Mongers Handbook. Truth.
    I don't advise ever negotiating a tip with a chica. Once we settle on a price, sometimes the girl will then ask for a propina. I always tell them no propina. Its just their way of feeling you out to see how you are and how much they can get out of you. If you tell her "maybe" a propina, trust me no matter if she's great or if she sucked, she's going to expect that propina at the end. I don't generally give propinas, but I will shell out an extra 100 pesos for "pasaje" usually. I think that's fair enough.

  6. #31386

    DR Cupid

    Hi,

    Was wondering if anyone use DR CUpid and got a successful hook up with sex?

  7. #31385
    I learned from someone right here on the Forum to just tell them that you cannot send money because you are saving up to visit them again. It has worked for me every time. It is difficult for them to tell you just send the money after that.

    As your return line is I am working hard to get back to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherP  [View Original Post]
    RFM. Request for money is part of the game, especially in the DR. Like you said, the magic word is no. Mi amor, yo nunca mandar dinero de nadie. Cuando te veo posible puedo ayudarte. This chicas respect a firm hand. You have to be a little pimpish with them. But not abusive.

  8. #31384
    Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    During the Negotiations tell the girl that you will pay her 2000 pesos. However if she's good to thousand 500 no problem. I rarely meet Chica's that don't earn that extra no problem 500 pesos. The occasions that I do cool. She had her reasons not to do a good job; I have my reasons not to pay her the extra 500.
    This should be on the first page of the Mongers Handbook. Truth.

  9. #31383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnd37  [View Original Post]
    You have to be assertive, don't pay until after services are rendered. If they refuse that then just let them leave. In a hotel you're pretty safe, these girls are deathly afraid of the cops now so just threaten to call and they'll leave.
    I agree. They will offer you the Moon just to get past the front desk. After that it's all about the control that you assert. You can start off by just asking in a joking but serious way. Mami su chupa Buena? Con condom o sin? Is your BJ good? With condom or not? Get a direct answer the tone is set.

    I said it before it's always good to add an incentive When negotiating. Example, you're willing to pay 2500 for a chica short term. During the Negotiations tell the girl that you will pay her 2000 pesos. However if she's good to thousand 500 no problem. I rarely meet Chica's that don't earn that extra no problem 500 pesos. The occasions that I do cool. She had her reasons not to do a good job; I have my reasons not to pay her the extra 500.

  10. #31382

    The girls are good at reading guys

    The girls are pros and can spot a newby in a heartbeat. Uasually the hardcore girls are pushy. I like to initiate first contact. However building a little repore before sex works wonders for your sessions. Making girls do things they are not comfortable is rarely a good thing. My last few trips have been awesome because the girls have been relaxed and comfortable with me. Not that I am all that but I take the time to set a positive mood with the girls before I drag them back to the room. I enjoy dancing and use it to break the ice. Most of the girls are pretty nice but there are some scammers who can ruin your night. Sosua is the highlight of my year. I am 60 plus and banging attractive women still blows my mind. So I have taken the time to learn enough Spanish to get by and dance with gusto. So if you want to max your time in Sosua or anywhere in the DR step your game up or not. Everyone has their own objectives. I like GFE with my sex other guys are happpy with going to bordellos for a quickie. Once you figure out what you want Sosua can provide it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jnd37  [View Original Post]
    You have to be assertive, don't pay until after services are rendered. If they refuse that then just let them leave. In a hotel you're pretty safe, these girls are deathly afraid of the cops now so just threaten to call and they'll leave.

  11. #31381
    Quote Originally Posted by SosuaPlaya  [View Original Post]
    So, my first mongering experience ever was in Sosua (I posted my trip report a while back). My biggest issues were that girls wouldn't really follow the script. I would google translate basically BBBJ with propina if they swallow and every single chick I asked said yes. No chica actually performed BBBJ. What gives? The other head for some reason is making me want to go again to test my luck because there were some curvy hotties there, but I am also considering just going to Cartagena or Medellin because those places are rumored to give better service.
    You have to be assertive, don't pay until after services are rendered. If they refuse that then just let them leave. In a hotel you're pretty safe, these girls are deathly afraid of the cops now so just threaten to call and they'll leave.

  12. #31380
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingMan  [View Original Post]
    I went in October of last year and about melted in the humidity and heat.
    Snowflake!

  13. #31379
    Old Kool,

    When are you scheduled to return? I went in October of last year and about melted in the humidity and heat.

  14. #31378

    Booked my next trip nice deal

    Had so much fun on last trip had to do it agan. Did a split ticket play American into POP for $220 great price. Return flight on Spirit $130 out of SD awesome price and great departure time 3 pm. This gives me time to go out slinging. $350 round trio to DR flying into POP. Arriving at 1:30. This is why I can do 5 trips a year. I live in the DC area so this price was a show stopper. Round trip to POP is normaly $650. By flying back through Santo Dpmingo I spend a day with one of my roster chicas in SD and save almost $300 on my return trip. I am stoked because I have some solid babes to hook uo with on call.

  15. #31377
    Quote Originally Posted by SosuaPlaya  [View Original Post]
    So, my first mongering experience ever was in Sosua (I posted my trip report a while back). My biggest issues were that girls wouldn't really follow the script. I would google translate basically BBBJ with propina if they swallow and every single chick I asked said yes. No chica actually performed BBBJ. What gives? The other head for some reason is making me want to go again to test my luck because there were some curvy hotties there, but I am also considering just going to Cartagena or Medellin because those places are rumored to give better service.
    Try Colombia and go back to Sosua. You may like both. I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape