Top Damas

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 2238 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 33557
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33047

    Sosua Is a Lazy Man's Mongering Venue

    Quote Originally Posted by Durandpaul  [View Original Post]
    Just to add a few.

    No need to take a cab, no traffic, everything within 5 min walk, girl friendly hotels, girls everywhere, good food, good hotel prices.

    However, sosua girls are huslers most won't stay passed the agreed time to chill with you. They are thinking about the next client. Anybody who wants GFE all the time shouldn't go to sosua.
    Sosua is unique in many ways for guys coming from the East Coast of the USA. Great beaches, and basically all you have to do is show up, and boom your kind of like a piece of shit in the sense that instead of flies being all over you, the Chicas are all over you.

    I used to be a regular here many years ago, and the place has changed, now it's predominately African American mongers, tons and tons of Haitians around, more so than Dominicans at times, and changes in the mongering / meet-up venues.

    So many changes over the years, and it was much more predictable with the Chicas, now much more business like than before, and what I've observed that goes on in Kings versus the street is very different when say Latinos and all the places on the Strip were alive and well with the Police not hassling and chasing after the girls like they do every night here.

    I know there are good Chicas on the street to be had, but vettng them can be rough. And it appears that most of the guys that show up here are here for a long weekend, and throwing money around is not an issue and the Chicas now this. Hence I believe we are all perceived as walking ATM machines, with the Chicas trying to milk us of our money any way they can, buy them drinks, buy them food, and get our leche as rapidly as possible when in the room.

    Sosua is a perfect fit for a lot of guys, can be like shooting fish in a barrel, and actually isn't a bad place to monger for guys with no other mongering experience in the world.

    Yet lots of the older DR veterans have moved on to other destinations given the changes that have occurred here.

  2. #33046

    My two cents

    After 12 years of visiting and living in Sosua I can tell you that a little common sense, and due diligence will prevent 99% of these rip off complaints.

    Some guys put price ahead of quality. So they are always negotiating price on principle, whether it be a cab or moto ride, or a hotel toom, or a hooker. The locals pick up on that and it becomes a battle of wits, which always favours the providers.

    The guys who shop around and negotiate everything from the cheapest room to the cheapest Cuba Libre, rarely develop a relationship to the providers, and the providers treat them as just numbers. Hotel and bar staff will go the extra mile for a regular customer, and it is a myth, that constantly arguing price is somehow "macho" and "respected", by the locals. By other cheap mongers, maybe, LOL.

    Watch the locals, they know the intrinsic price of everything. Their transactions are straight forward, friendly, and nobody is walking away mad at the world.

    I often get my lunch from the street barbeque. For me they charge 250 pesos, but my GF gets the same plate for 200. So I could stand there all day arguing and complaining about the "principle" of the thing, but it's easier to just let her pick up the lunch.

    The whole country runs on bribes, propinas, tips. (TIPS = To Insure Prompt Service) Some bars don't pay their servers, who are happy to come in to a busy bar and rely on tips. It may not be "fair". But it is life.

    And, when in Rome, as they say.

    Now, you don't have to tip everybody you meet, but the wise use of tips to my regulars ensures, among other things, that my drink is on the table as soon as I walk in to my bars, that my moto guy, water bottle guy, publico driver puts me first on his list, and I can walk way from my bars saying, I'll pay you later. And I get extra towels and stuff from the cleaning lady. The night security guy is on my list too, so that when we bring the party back to my place, cedulas can be waived for regular friends.

    If a guy is spending $thousands to get there from all over the world, tips are a negligible part of ensuring a smooth and happy stress free vacation.

    Finally, taking a strange hooker off the street back to your room is always a risky business, so I would say get a cheap pre paid room, or a casa, where you can just walk out if things are not going well.

    No need to wine and dine them, but a little conversation over a coke or a beer can work wonders to break the ice, and figure out the odds of a bad session.

    And if things do go bad, first own it. You have made the bad choice! So like the OP say, suck it up and minimize the damage, and charge it up to experience. The folks you have developed a good relationship with in the bar, or the hotel, will likely take your side. There's absolutely no excuse for repeating your mistake.

    Fact is, some guys are aggressive and militant by nature, they enjoy the adrenaline rush of confrontation, and they'll brag loudly to all, on how they beat "the system."

    Meanwhile the smart hooker on the next bar stool who he has just insulted, is thinking how she can take this guy after a couple more Cuba Libres. LOL.

  3. #33045
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Several reasons actually: Because it is close to the USA, only English is needed, can pay in USD, can act like a rap star.
    Just to add a few.

    No need to take a cab, no traffic, everything within 5 min walk, girl friendly hotels, girls everywhere, good food, good hotel prices.

    However, sosua girls are huslers most won't stay passed the agreed time to chill with you. They are thinking about the next client. Anybody who wants GFE all the time shouldn't go to sosua.

    BTW you will rarely see 1 or 2 guys buying bottles in the vip with 5 chicas. It is always 5 to 10 guys sharing too bottles and getting the attention in the club. Rap and Hiphop is taking over the world, we all need to get use to see guys working at walmart acting like rap stars for a weekend.

  4. #33044

    Jajajajajaja

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Meanwhile I just had a great session with a hooker at her apartment in Barranquilla, Colombia for $25. After I left she sent me a message asking what I am doing for the rest of the day. Long Live Sosua!
    Yeah you just mad because Sosua is probably the only place in the world where you can't use your pimp powers and convince a woman to have sex with you for 10 dollars and a lollipop jajajajaja.

  5. #33043
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Showering is taken for granted in most of the countries. In Sosua I have experienced few girls who just wash their private parts only. They just want to get it over with quickly and run. Also they do not want to ruin their make up and fake hair.

    Totally ruins the mood but what to do. Every once in a while you get lemons but cannot make lemonade with these.
    True it's the new game of seeing how much bullshit you can do to exit quickly. The mongering code basics are showering and using condoms for intercourse with a new girl. Real talk guys, learn basic Spanish and branch out. This has been preached many years. The Dominican Republic is full of adventure, just challenge yourself. Don't follow these basics and you are stuck with tricks in tourist areas. Damn, at least go to Puerto Plata or Cabarette and find yourself a girl who has enough self respect to not trick in Sosua. Sometimes I think these lazy thirsty dudes only deserve the worst the Dominican Republic has to offer. And it hurts me to say this but I'm being honest if you can't see the potential of the Dominican Republic.

  6. #33042
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    The vaste majority of girls give great service. There is a reason 1000's of guys go to Sosua every year. Do not listen to guys who do not go to Sosua. It is not hard to see the hardcore girls and even most of them will give good service. The guys who get scammed often make basic mistakes that set them selves up. Not getting the price settled up front. Being drunk or high. Doing 3 some with girls you do not know. If you use basic common sence you avoid 90% of the problem girls and again they are the acceptions. Take a little time to talk to the the girl you are interested in. If she presures you to hard or seem desperate beware. Take your time when selectoing a girl there is no rush. The loner girls are often a little safer then then the girls in packs. Another warning sign are girls who promise everything upfront inclusding anal. These girls often get to the room and have differrent spin.
    After all the years we have been visiting the Dominican Republic I think we live in two different monger worlds, respectfully speaking. I have yet to hear about you having regulars that you enjoy spending time with, only el conde massage tricks are great and Sosua girls are great. Most regulars on this board have friends that they spend time with and trick on the side. I think you are missing the true essence of a veteran in the Dominican Republic. You say these new girls in the Dominican Republic give great service but again we have different opinions of what is great service. Seems to you great service is pounding on a girl 100 times, having her say" Leche papi" 20 times then she is gone. To me good service is a girl who is not an actress and lets you take your time and enjoys the experience so much that she wants more time with you. Sosua girls now are fast money with the less time IMO.

    Guys go to Sosua because it's convenient and they don't have to know the language. You are correct about guys not getting girls properly IMO.

  7. #33041

    Good Points

    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    The vaste majority of girls give great service. There is a reason 1000's of guys go to Sosua every year. Do not listen to guys who do not go to Sosua. It is not hard to see the hardcore girls and even most of them will give good service. The guys who get scammed often make basic mistakes that set them selves up. Not getting the price settled up front. Being drunk or high. Doing 3 some with girls you do not know. If you use basic common sence you avoid 90% of the problem girls and again they are the acceptions. Take a little time to talk to the the girl you are interested in. If she presures you to hard or seem desperate beware. Take your time when selectoing a girl there is no rush. The loner girls are often a little safer then then the girls in packs. Another warning sign are girls who promise everything upfront inclusding anal. These girls often get to the room and have differrent spin.
    Good advice, and pretty much how I operate, yet I have seen guys struggling here trying to vet the Chicas, especially when they need to use the translator on a phone. For guys that speak Spanish and live here, it will be much easier to vet the Chicas.

    I agree with all your points, and the biggest red flag of all are the Chicas that are very aggressive as you have pointed out.

    A lot of times when I'm interested in a Chica, and after interviewing her everything seems like a go, I will politely blow them off, say maybe later, thanks for your time and walk. I intentionally do this to see how they react, and if they get upset, and are angry, I'm glad I walked. However, if they are kind and polite and say thanks, I usually do an about face and take them.

    Again good pointers and hopefully other's will follow them.

  8. #33040
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason 1000's of guys go to Sosua every year.
    Several reasons actually: Because it is close to the USA, only English is needed, can pay in USD, can act like a rap star.

  9. #33039

    Not Rocket science

    The vaste majority of girls give great service. There is a reason 1000's of guys go to Sosua every year. Do not listen to guys who do not go to Sosua. It is not hard to see the hardcore girls and even most of them will give good service. The guys who get scammed often make basic mistakes that set them selves up. Not getting the price settled up front. Being drunk or high. Doing 3 some with girls you do not know. If you use basic common sence you avoid 90% of the problem girls and again they are the acceptions. Take a little time to talk to the the girl you are interested in. If she presures you to hard or seem desperate beware. Take your time when selectoing a girl there is no rush. The loner girls are often a little safer then then the girls in packs. Another warning sign are girls who promise everything upfront inclusding anal. These girls often get to the room and have differrent spin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    So what is your advice for pulling girls from the Strip for the first time.

    I am not going to be wining and dining any of the Strip Chicas beforehand as I don't believe Mr. E was proposing. I haven't mongered in Sosua for many years, and am just here for a break from Medellin for a month and it's totally different. I would of never attempted to discipline a Chica like the Haitian in Colombia. Most of the girls there carry knives, and if you were to take their Cedula and threaten not give it to them they would come after you and you could be in a very ugly situation.

    However the bullshit I'm experiencing here, and am hearing from others is because this is a foreigners mongering destination versus a locals mongering destination. And the girls are used to all the foreigners, and they know how to work it, and most guys here don't have the experience, or language skills to deal with problem Chicas, let alone vet them like guys that live here.

    In a perfect world, what your proposing trying to vet the Strip Chicas can be very challenging, especially guys that are only here for short periods of time. Kind of like a roll of the dice, or maybe Russian roulette, but things seems way worse than many years ago when I would spend months at a time here.

    I agree with you that when things go South with a Chica its best to try to diffuse the situation as best you can without a scene.

  10. #33038
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Kind of goes to my point that the Haitian girls have gotten more business like over the last year, even cheating guys. Luckily you were smart and played your hand right knowing that they don't need trouble with the police. But it also shows that with ugly fat Dominican girls asking and getting 100 usd that the Haitian girls don't want to be short changed. Refusing to take a shower is a new one for me but damn showering used to be mandatory.
    Showering is taken for granted in most of the countries. In Sosua I have experienced few girls who just wash their private parts only. They just want to get it over with quickly and run. Also they do not want to ruin their make up and fake hair.

    Totally ruins the mood but what to do. Every once in a while you get lemons but cannot make lemonade with these.

  11. #33037
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    When things go south I try to get away as painlessly as posible. Haitian girls are safer then the Dominicans because they never want to involve the police. When it come to the police Haitians they are always wrong. Some Dominican chicas know cops and will call the police who will make you have an expensive bad time. Best defence is try fine the scammers before you take them home. Once you are in their hands the best thing you can do is get them out with as little cost as posible. Fighting with them is a losing propositon. Things can get very ugly quickly. Trust me you do not want to be in that position. I am very careful when it comes to new girls. If I get any hint of a bad character I push away. Never pick a girl when your judgement is inpaired.
    So what is your advice for pulling girls from the Strip for the first time.

    I am not going to be wining and dining any of the Strip Chicas beforehand as I don't believe Mr. E was proposing. I haven't mongered in Sosua for many years, and am just here for a break from Medellin for a month and it's totally different. I would of never attempted to discipline a Chica like the Haitian in Colombia. Most of the girls there carry knives, and if you were to take their Cedula and threaten not give it to them they would come after you and you could be in a very ugly situation.

    However the bullshit I'm experiencing here, and am hearing from others is because this is a foreigners mongering destination versus a locals mongering destination. And the girls are used to all the foreigners, and they know how to work it, and most guys here don't have the experience, or language skills to deal with problem Chicas, let alone vet them like guys that live here.

    In a perfect world, what your proposing trying to vet the Strip Chicas can be very challenging, especially guys that are only here for short periods of time. Kind of like a roll of the dice, or maybe Russian roulette, but things seems way worse than many years ago when I would spend months at a time here.

    I agree with you that when things go South with a Chica its best to try to diffuse the situation as best you can without a scene.

  12. #33036
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    I think Mr. E is being sarcastic here, LOL.
    I am just saying that he should have followed the advice of Sammon and MD for best results. He was trying to bore the chick with just ficky ficky. Should have wined and dined first for better service!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDin19  [View Original Post]
    I like this too. I am with Sammon. Only "ficky ficky" is boring. I can have the same at home. Spending time in a restaurant or a bar with a nice girl before going to my room is better. And you will get a better service. Just my 5 Cent.

  13. #33035
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    It's almost like a mine field with some of the Chicas working the Strip.

    And there are some very nasty skanky girls in and around the German bar as well who will do anything you want.
    Meanwhile I just had a great session with a hooker at her apartment in Barranquilla, Colombia for $25. After I left she sent me a message asking what I am doing for the rest of the day. Long Live Sosua!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211028-124027_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  14. #33034
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    When things go south I try to get away as painlessly as posible. Haitian girls are safer then the Dominicans because they never want to involve the police. When it come to the police Haitians they are always wrong. Some Dominican chicas know cops and will call the police who will make you have an expensive bad time. Best defence is try fine the scammers before you take them home. Once you are in their hands the best thing you can do is get them out with as little cost as posible. Fighting with them is a losing propositon. Things can get very ugly quickly. Trust me you do not want to be in that position. I am very careful when it comes to new girls. If I get any hint of a bad character I push away. Never pick a girl when your judgement is inpaired.
    I think Mr. E is being sarcastic here, LOL.

  15. #33033

    Confrontation never a good idea

    When things go south I try to get away as painlessly as posible. Haitian girls are safer then the Dominicans because they never want to involve the police. When it come to the police Haitians they are always wrong. Some Dominican chicas know cops and will call the police who will make you have an expensive bad time. Best defence is try fine the scammers before you take them home. Once you are in their hands the best thing you can do is get them out with as little cost as posible. Fighting with them is a losing propositon. Things can get very ugly quickly. Trust me you do not want to be in that position. I am very careful when it comes to new girls. If I get any hint of a bad character I push away. Never pick a girl when your judgement is inpaired.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Dude that was your own fault. You should have taken her out to dinner and for drinks first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape