Perla Negra
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
escort directory

Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1018 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 15262
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15232
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere  [View Original Post]
    Actually it was not Heidi Fleiss's agency although I do know some guys that used her services before. It was another underground agency (and by underground I mean you had to be invited in) that had porn stars out of LA and Las Vegas and occasionally in NYC and Miami. Those were the days.
    Back in the 70's I did a coupla porn stars. Met them at Show World Inc. , NYC, when they were featured there, spoke to them in the booth and made arrangements, expensive affair, only virtue was to say I banged a porn star.

  2. #15231
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere  [View Original Post]
    Yes unfortunately is does go on forever. I was really getting into the question on sharing info and somehow it went sideways. That's all everyone will hear from me. Fellas, do what comes good for you whether that be price, looks or quality!
    Remember, there's only one king in the DR, and a queen.

    The king is the stuff that comes from banks, and the queen is pink inside!

    The rest of us are just their obedient servants! LOL.

  3. #15230

    ET phone home

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    And there is that thin line again. You have mistaken me asking you to compare your experience with a higher cost provider to that of your usual provider that costs much less, as me caring what you paid.
    But that is not is not what you asked. You editorialized with your comment: "Barring willingness to pay out the ass". That statement alone indicated your interest in the fact that I paid more for one provider and less for another. If you wanted simply for a comparison that it what you would have asked for. But you did not! Futhermore the statement: "Barring willingness to pay out the ass" gives us insight in to your opinion of my actions. You do not approve and I do not care. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Notice you did cut my statement off. I did not say "barring willingness to pay out the ass", I said "Baring willingness to pay out the ass due to limited time away from one's travel party etc.
    I did not cut your statement off. I put your entire statement in my quote. And commented on the part that was relevant to me. Just like you sliced and diced my entire post on the subject for your response. We all address the parts of someone else writes that are relevant to our response. Let's not start crying like girly men up in here about it please!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    You never answered.
    That is correct. I did not answer your question. I, as a grown man, am not required to answer to you about why I pay for something in one situation and pay a different amount in another. I've asked you plenty of questions in the forum that have failed to answer. It's called using the ignore life button. And I know you are familiar with how it works.

    But I will humor you by using your example. I pay one amount (x) for a bottle of ron here in Republica Dominicana. And then I also pay over three times that amount (3 x) for a different bottle of ron for a bottle of the same size. For those who wonder why I do this, and from previous questions I know certain people are doing exactly that, I do this because of the taste profiles of the ron x is different from the taste profile of ron 3 x. I use one rom I use to mix with. The other ron I sip neat or drop an ice cube in it and let it melt in a bit to open up the flavor profile. 3 x gives me that feeling of setting on a beach enjoying the sun when I can and I am stuck at my desk. You see I live here and everyday is not a vacation day. I have activities of daily living (ADLs) that I have to do sometimes.

    Now as grown men we all do this throughout our lives in every arena of our lives. Why have my choices become of such important to you on this island at this moment? When you post up in here why you chose to pay large amounts of money to travel to different places when you can fuck in the country you live in or why you chose to pay more for a waterproof cellular phone when any cheaper android basically can do the same thing then I might consider answering your question (what was your quote again "oh wise one".

    And if you need to know the difference between a 3000 DOP puta in Republica Dominicana and a 15000 DOP puta I suggest you do a comparison and answer that question for yourself. Furthermore, show your support for purpose of this forum and post up the results of your comparison. LOL!

    Here is another example that I can give because I am boots on the ground here in Republica Dominican instead of telling off island stories from Brazil.

    https://dominicantoday.com/dr/busine...ican-republic/

    In downtown center, right now, they take your temperature when you enter the mall and give you hand sanitizer. And then some of the stores with heavy foot traffic take your temperature again and get more hand sanitizer. I know this because I am here going through the processes I described.

    I saw the queue at Starbucks. Now, I am laughing my ass off! Because Santo Domingo coffee is much better and less expensive. But yet you have all these Dominicans lining up to buy this over priced coffee sold by under a US brand name.

    Although it would have made for a interesting interview, I did not stop any of the people standing in line to pay for their overpriced coffee (notice the editorial comment "overpriced coffee") and ask them why did not choose to purchase Santo Domingo coffee or for that matter just make coffee at home. Why? Because I am not interested in judging and making editorial comments about what someone pays for something. I would buy Santo Domingo coffee even if it was more expense (it is better). I am fortunate that it is not more expensive and taste better. The best of both worlds.

    But because I know the culture of Dominican people I do not have to ask the question. They are buying the Starbucks coffee because it is new. Because it is expensive. And it will give them an opportunity to post their adventures on facebook, instagram and tictoc. I told another brother here about it on whatsapp (I do not use the forum as my private messaging service) and he said; "Welcome to the Caribbean where they fake it till they make it". LOL!

    I am interested in how much someone pays for something. I am interested to having the information in order to know if I wish to purchase those goods or services at that price. But I am not interested in making an editorial comment or asking others why they paid what they did.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Again, so there is no misinterpretation, this is not saying that I care how much you pay; this is asking about the service difference! But 6 months later you decided to dig the post up to make a bogus point.
    Words have meaning. And how you use them have purpose and tone. Six months or six years, if you cannot stand by what you write then you should not write it. Parse my posts into what ever slices you want to make in order to engage in your logical fallacies. You can reject my CRITICAL ANALYSIS of your writing all you want.

    My interpretation of your original post was accurate in that you did not have an interest in the service difference. Your true interest was in making a sarcastic point as to why one man (me) chooses to spend his money in one way and in another situation he chooses to spend his money in a different way (read that as caring what another man pays for a service).

    If not, you would have wrote your question a different way without the editorial comment. You did not have to ask the question and quote me. Others may not, but I happen to know that this was only a continuation of your consistent confrontation with me (like many others) over the years over the idea that someone would be "paying out the ass" for something that you do not value. This is essentially the continued calling into question about how one person does things compared to another. And the quintessential example of caring about what another man pays for something.

    You have posted plenty of descriptions about how you spend your money in everyday life that I would classify as "paying out the ass". But you will find no comment from me about them.

    It's been six months since your attempt to clown me that chose to I make my valid point. You chose to dismiss it but you did come back and reword your question (spining it and providing a long explanation) asking it how you should have in the first place. Without editorial comment! Your clarification is a bit late. And your argument that you were only interested in garnering information on service is weak. Because below we well all see that you are still making editorial comment and have shared your thoughts of my actions and situation inside your most recent question. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere  [View Original Post]
    Some guys at my previous place of employment put me on to an undercover agency in NYC, LA and Vegas (by reference only) where the starting price was 1,000 USD. Trust me these women were 12's on a scale of 1-10 (the ones out of a magazine) and yes I did partake and they were never in need of customers. There are many levels to this game.
    Final nail in your argument coffin ET and an indication that your question was not designed to solicit information: I do not see you asking Mr. Hi There why he spent the money that he did. Checkmate!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    But what special thing would make a guy without all these ties and all the time in the world pay 3 times as much as he does for his regular service providers on the same damn island?
    Once again you will not get an answer from me. This is not a thin line but a bright line. You care so much about how I do things and why I do them that you keep asking me about them. I choose not to play your games. It should be real man talk up in here. Not girly man shit! But I understand. Lots of keyboard warriors banging on their keys instead of chicas. Frustrating for some eh?

    This is Subcmdr! Boots on the Ground, not in Brazil, Colombia, Equador, Peru, Cuba or Thailand. Boots on the Ground in the Dominican Republic. Man in the arena! Posting up in here and not caring if you like it or not until COVID-19 gets me! My only regret is I have but just two middle fingers to put up! LOL!

  4. #15229
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    That would be Heidi Fleiss's agency. Wish I could have made it to that inner sanctum. Would have done something like one girl there per month. Its good to go upscale occasionally.
    Actually it was not Heidi Fleiss's agency although I do know some guys that used her services before. It was another underground agency (and by underground I mean you had to be invited in) that had porn stars out of LA and Las Vegas and occasionally in NYC and Miami. Those were the days.

  5. #15228
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    The pricing debate goes on forever.

    As I see it, if everybody is eating at the same restaurant, like McDonalds, then price paid is relevant info for others.

    But just like there are different restaurants, selling different ways of cooking the same old food, there are all kinds of different women selling pussy. Women are all different, for obvious reasons.

    Even with the same chica, you can catch the same chica on a Tuesday, when she's broke, or try to pull her on Saturday night from the club, when she's made her evening's money. Different circumstances, different price.

    And also Bill's price is irrelevant to Joe, if Bill's chica just doesn't turn him on.

    My 2 cents.
    Yes unfortunately is does go on forever. I was really getting into the question on sharing info and somehow it went sideways. That's all everyone will hear from me. Fellas, do what comes good for you whether that be price, looks or quality!

  6. #15227
    Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Its good to go upscale occasionally.
    I agree. It is called variety. Unfortunately we have many posters up in here that simply cannot understand that or cannot afford to that and do not understand why someone else would. That is why we see so many negative editorial comments about those who pay more than "they think they should".

    3000 USD+ Luis Vuitton handbags did not kill off the handbag market or did not increase the prices for handbags in general. Those who want but cannot have become critics and we all know that critics do not matter. It is the man in the arena that counts. LOL!

  7. #15226
    There is a lot of scammer around. I don't advise to do deposits.

    Never. In any country did I make a deposit in advance. Always cash when the girl shows up.

  8. #15225
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere  [View Original Post]
    ............ Some guys at my previous place of employment put me on to an undercover agency in NYC, LA and Vegas (by reference only) where the starting price was 1,000 USD. Trust me these women were 12's on a scale of 1-10 (the ones out of a magazine) and yes I did partake and they were never in need of customers. ...........
    That would be Heidi Fleiss's agency. Wish I could have made it to that inner sanctum. Would have done something like one girl there per month. Its good to go upscale occasionally.

  9. #15224

    The King of Sosua speaks!

    Hate to have to agree with the King of Sosua, but he is dead on point. My issue is with the guys who post up in here about what someone else pays with an editorial comment. If you think I paid too much tell my why and how you paid less. Do not just ask me a sarcastic question with an editorial tone of superiority about why I paid one amount for one session and less for another without explaining how I could have paid less under the exact same conditions like when we all buy the same meal at McDonalds. The King makes my point, if we are not all eating the same meal at the same restaurant then how is the comparison accurate? Especially those with editorial comment. My fellow on-islander up north knows what time it is.

  10. #15223

    Here we go again!

    The pricing debate goes on forever.

    As I see it, if everybody is eating at the same restaurant, like McDonalds, then price paid is relevant info for others.

    But just like there are different restaurants, selling different ways of cooking the same old food, there are all kinds of different women selling pussy. Women are all different, for obvious reasons.

    Even with the same chica, you can catch the same chica on a Tuesday, when she's broke, or try to pull her on Saturday night from the club, when she's made her evening's money. Different circumstances, different price.

    And also Bill's price is irrelevant to Joe, if Bill's chica just doesn't turn him on.

    My 2 cents.

  11. #15222
    Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    I've met an awful lot of guys in this hobby, and I highly doubt there's any correlation between what they make and what they pay for chicas. Most guys in this hobby make a good living and could easily pay these chicas several times the going rate.

    The strongest (negative) correlation is between a guy's experience in this hobby and how much he pays. It takes most guys a few trips before they realize they only need to pay a small fraction of what they'd pay in the US, Canada, or Europe.
    I agree with your point but to an extent. Not to get into what I make but before I found Sosua (by researching on boards) me and the fellas since 2009 would take a trip to Vegas once per year. Well it was definitely on! Banging porn stars and the whole nine yards. I and my boys would drop 10 K to 12 K per trip. I found out about Sosua and thought I would give it a try. My entire trip was less roughly 10 percent of my Vegas trips. I went not only for the chicas but for the nice beaches, outdoor activities, etc. (I am not saying I went for the beach obviously it was about the chicas) but I am just saying the trips to Vegas was no big deal because I could afford it. Once again not about me but when I first started a job around the wall street area in NYC on my first day of work the older guys took me and other young men to a strip club for lunch. I could not believe it and the amount they spent was ridiculous. The money was not a factor because it was really all nothing to them. Money does play a factor for me but a few times a year I like to go out of my way and at that point money is not really an issue. I hear what you are saying and agree but guys should realize I have seen many and I mean many guys where money is no factor at all. Some guys at my previous place of employment put me on to an undercover agency in NYC, LA and Vegas (by reference only) where the starting price was 1,000 USD. Trust me these women were 12's on a scale of 1-10 (the ones out of a magazine) and yes I did partake and they were never in need of customers. There are many levels to this game.

  12. #15221
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere  [View Original Post]
    Sharing info and caring what people pay can be two different concepts. Yes, share info on how much you paid but that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about those that shout don't pay xyz for a chica. Maybe the guy was OK paying that price and had a great time.
    Of course the guy was okay paying that price and had a great time. But maybe the guy did not know he could have paid less. I don't get offended or bent out of shape or think someone is caring what I pay when they show me a cheaper way of getting something. I beg people to show me how I can get the same thing cheaper. Like Combo said, of course I have enough money to pay whatever, but if I don't need to why do it? Hell I have even been known to tell chicks, yeah I have such and such amount, but that does not mean I am giving it to you!

    I was in a restaurant Saturday. When the bill came my iced tea was 30 cent more than it was listed for on the menu. I had a pocket full of money, but I pointed out to the waitress the discrepancy between the menu and the bill so it could be corrected in the computer. Now the next Joe who does not comb over the bill as I do will not get gypped, not that I care what he pays though. I will also tell my friends that the prices on the bill may be different than what they are in the menu, so watch out for that when they go to that restaurant. Okay, so maybe I do care what others pay! LOL.

  13. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    "Baring willingness to pay out the ass" is the quote. That says yes they do care about what I paid. Because they asked me specifically to justify why I paid one price to fuck in a situation and another price to fuck in a different situation. You make the point clearly as did I in my post. As I to do not understand what makes a grown man care what another grown man pays for anything.
    And there is that thin line again. You have mistaken me asking you to compare your experience with a higher cost provider to that of your usual provider that costs much less, as me caring what you paid.

    You could have just as well not put up numbers and said I paid one provider 3 times as much as another provider. My question would still hold whether you paid one 10 pesos and the other 30 pesos or you paid one 3000 pesos and the other 9000 pesos. I wanted to know after the fact what as far as service is concerned would make you pay 3 times as much for 1 as for the other. Maybe the expensive one takes it in the ass, cooks you breakfast, and rubs your head while you are sleep, but the cheaper one just lies there and fake moans and heads for the hills as soon as you finish. You never answered. But 6 months later you decided to dig the post up to make a bogus point.

    Notice you did cut my statement off to make your fake point. I did not say "barring willingness to pay out the ass", I said "Baring willingness to pay out the ass due to limited time away from one's travel party etc. ," This means that of course I understand the person on holiday with a significant other is willing to pay more for a quick romp because they are only able to get away for so much time and must make due the best they can. But what special thing would make a guy without all these ties and all the time in the world pay 3 times as much as he does for his regular service providers on the same damn island?

    Again, so there is no misinterpretation, this is not saying that I care how much you pay; this is asking about the service difference!

  14. #15219

    Money has a absolute value

    Individuals miss the entire point when they do not realize money has absolute value not a relative one. 1000 DOP is the same amount to everyone. It does not matter if I have 10,000,000 DOP in my bank account or 10,000 DOP.

    That is why I feel comments on what someone else paid are irrelevant and useless. In my opinion what someone paid for a particular set of services in a particular area under a specific conditions is important.

    Because if your situation is not equal then your comments about somebody paying too much are way out out of lane. And how rare is it for someone to be able to duplicate a freelance situation with someone else unless they are in the room at the same time and paid exactly the same amount for the exact same activities?

  15. #15218
    Quote Originally Posted by HiThere  [View Original Post]
    Sharing info and caring what people pay can be two different concepts. Yes, share info on how much you paid but that is not what I am talking about. I am talking about those that shout don't pay xyz for a chica. Maybe the guy was OK paying that price and had a great time. I understand not driving up prices and that is not what I am here to do but no man should decide what another man pays and its great to say don't pay her xyz because she can be paid much less but sometime the conversation goes to shaming female tactics of what another man pays. Yes, hold the line and I do so when in Sosua but occasionally I splurge. There is a difference between a man that makes 50 K and buys a Ford Focus and a man making 200 K and buys a BMW. Share info on prices and I am all for that but some guys need to just stay in there lane.
    I've met an awful lot of guys in this hobby, and I highly doubt there's any correlation between what they make and what they pay for chicas. Most guys in this hobby make a good living and could easily pay these chicas several times the going rate.

    The strongest (negative) correlation is between a guy's experience in this hobby and how much he pays. It takes most guys a few trips before they realize they only need to pay a small fraction of what they'd pay in the US, Canada, or Europe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escorts mombasa
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape