La Vie en Rose
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 671 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 10054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10024
    You got a really good point, but most girls won't do service for under 80 bucks.

    I don't work for the establishment, I actually found out about this forum because of another client, just as me. Locals receive the same price as everyone, thought he treatment tends to be a bit different, I guess it's because of the language barrier primarily. One of the things I found out was that if I speak a little bit English (I have a really good accent), most girls would think I was American and I had every intention of paying top dollar, but as I am not cheap, I am not in the best interest to be a big spender either, if I get a full $100 price, I would generally ask what I am getting in return, if I don't feel convinced I may move on, and / or start talking Spanish, it's a very basic thing, speak their own language, and I don't mean this verbatim, more in the figurative speech, if you put money aside, which I don't think 20 dollar should be a barrier for anyone to have a fucking awesome laid at HK, you can always combine pleasure and business, isn't that what we're here for?

    I guess, what I am saying is $20 dollar really stopping most of you from getting the quality service you are self righteously claiming for?

    Want to beat the system? You can. Just not exactly the way most of you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaMan360  [View Original Post]
    Sure, if a girl can take up 3 guys in that night at 100 then they made 300 bucks for that night at least. Although, I don't think business is that good. If your a manager at HK and have real stats then I'm open to being wrong. Whenever I'm at HK I pay attention to the amount of business going on because I'm honestly curious too about how much a chica is taking in. From my POV. Unless the chica is really hot I don't see that often. 210 bucks from 3 $70 patron's is better than 0 or 100 bucks that night.

  2. #10023
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzhilang  [View Original Post]
    I can second this. I spent a few hours in the club another night people watching and observed that the hot ones only spend 10 or 29 minutes in the club between going upstairs with man.
    You can't and you didn't. There's no way you can sit in HK and closely monitor and keep track of what every girl is doing inside HK. There is no one spot you can sit in HK where you can observe what is going on in the main area, alley area, upstairs, front door, alley door, third floor, etc. If what you are saying is true, there would be a log jam of putas with mongers waiting several minutes in line at the exits. Stating that some putas only have 10 minute breaks between their arriba sessions is possibly the most ridiculous thing that's ever been stated on this forum, and I don't say that lightly. That would be around 15 arribas on a weekend. And you say that this occurs regularly. I'd say no chica has ever gone arriba more than 10 times in one normal shift in the entire history of HK.

  3. #10022
    You read it all wrong, speak for yourself when it comes to being shortsighted.

    Although I have no particular need to prove you wrong. Yes, I am pretty new to the boards, but not a stranger to my own city, yes, I know the owner, yes I know more than one manager, I used to have waiters close to where I live, but that's far beside the point.

    I see you so called "contribution" is solely based on bitching about a few bucks, but yeah to each his own, like I said I've lived here all my life, even lived at the zona at some point in life.

    To me, and to everybody else who's not a Tijuana native, you are just a another guy, like thousands others contributing to the local economy, which is great don't get me wrong, but being a "board expert" amounts to the same as donkey shit.

    And yes, most of the girls I pick at HK are hot, I guess that's the only ones most guys consider even talking to, and I am 100% positive on this, their average is 3-5 a night.

    Also, yes, costumers do care about a classy joint, if not you would be hanging at the other dead beat clubs, which of course sell beers for 15 pesos, they also have chicks who will do "cuartos" or rooms in English, (that's the actual words they use for doing service), so you can keep calling them "arribas", this way HK girls upfront you are not from around these parts. It's quite simple if anyone didn't care about class, they wouldn't be asking for costumer care, which most of you frequently complain about.

    I'm pretty sure if you knew the owner and management, they have a pretty solid reputation at being #1 in Latin america, and yes, they care about it. By the way, did you heard about that girl that was doing services for $20? And how she was set as an example when she got fired?

    And no, I do not have to consider Mexico's economy, not whatsoever, each one of us has decided to step in a world were girls have their own saying about who they decide to do service, and at what price, clearly you should know by now the difference between a SG and a BG. The more I hear you guys cry about measly $20, the more I understand why you guys keep getting a shitty laid, this ain't no sobrerruedas, respect the worker and be clear in a respectful manner as to what you require as a costumer and people will start turning heads, might you stop thinking in such self absorbed manner and it will get you places, I guess no one goes to your workplaces and tell you they're not paying the price you're asking because you don't deserve it, it's simple, give sympathy, you get sympathy. It's worked charms for me.

    You claim, and act this is a 3rd world working girl house. Then don't complain about you are getting, some make the most of it, I'm one of them.

    From my end I will continue paying $100 to these beautiful ladies,#1 because even as a Mexican I can afford it, #2 I'm not cheap, #3 I don't have to beg or even ask for GFE, #4 I worked for costumer care in my family business, now administer part of the company, so I know better than to pester workers as a client, specially in restaurants. Let alone a person who is handling my dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You don't have the slightest clue on how things work in HK or Tijuana in general. You're obviously a newbie on these Tijuana puta boards because you don't realize I'm by far the #1 contributor of inside information about HK. Do you know the managers of HK? I bet not. Do you know the owner? I bet not. Do you know the cartel boss "P. A. " out of Aguascalientes that the HK family is closely associated with? I bet not. I have more knowledge of HK in a toenail clipping than you'll ever know. My friends own half the city.

    And thanks for proving my point. Your American friends in Cali don't have a clue on Tijuana economics, come down, pay high prices then return to Cali with a smile. That proves my point. They don't know any better..

  4. #10021
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMan757  [View Original Post]
    I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?
    I don't know if this is a joke but if you're giving her money then it's not love or a relationship. Tell her you're broke and see if she still wants to be your girlfriend. A real relationship is when you don't have to spend a dime on her. She'll want to be with you because she actually likes you, not your money.

  5. #10020

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMan757  [View Original Post]
    I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?
    You should turn the other direction and run. Most of us know how this will end and from one bro to another it will not be positive for you.

  6. #10019
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    The girls do more than 3 a night at Hong Kong. They work long shifts, and are constantly going up with men. I'd bet many do 12 in a 12 hour shift. Most probably do six to 8. At least the ones who charge 80.
    You're way off. The hottest 5% go up 3-5 times a shift. The average puta goes up once, maybe twice a shift. The uglier ones go up 2-3 times a week. HK shifts are 8 hours Sunday-Wed and 9 hours on Thurs-Sat. Not many work a 12 hour shift unless they're desperate for money. And they're desperate because they're not being taken up, not because they're going up 6-8 times a day making $600+.

  7. #10018
    Just to note. I do thank everyone for sharing their insights as it has helped a ton of us who are new to HK world. I can only speak from my. Say 20 times I have been down there in the last couple years and recently more often.

    The girls on Sunday afternoons say $80 more than they do $100 when I ask them. Yes there are some spinners who are incredibly beautiful and ask for the $100. I bet on Friday / Saturday / Sunday nights the girls can ask for $100 easier than they can on a Sunday mid-day or morning etc. Or week day etc. Supply & Demand stuff. Often I do tip the girls another $20 if they asked $80 if she was good to be with etc. Or maybe they let me take their picture which is very kind of them considering. Also I don't offer $80. I ask them how much to fuck etc. And more often than not it's $80 during the afternoons when I go.

    I try to promote HK as often as I can in US to others to check out. I tell them it's safe, great service and management. Just because that's what I have experienced myself.

    Every time I order a drink I ask for the change in $1 bills. I have never been shorted once.

    We in the US and also in Tijuana. Are Very fortunate to have HK so close and the management running it how they have.

    Never have any of the girls I took to hotel tried to scam me. Most don't ask for money until we are done.

    Sometimes I get a girl from the alley to screw. But then go dump a good amount of cash at HK for more fun with out taking another girl to hotel etc. Always want to support Hk as we shouldn't take this place for granted IMO.

    Goyo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You don't have the slightest clue on how things work in HK or Tijuana in general. You're obviously a newbie on these Tijuana puta boards because you don't realize I'm by far the #1 contributor of inside information about HK. Do you know the managers of HK? I bet not. Do you know the owner? I bet not. Do you know the cartel boss "P. A. " out of Aguascalientes that the HK family is closely associated with? I bet not. I have more knowledge of HK in a toenail clipping than you'll ever know. My friends own half the city.

    And thanks for proving my point. Your American friends in Cali don't have a clue on Tijuana economics, come down, pay high prices then return to Cali with a smile. That proves my point. They don't know any better.

    Again, LOL. Not that simple. They don't average 3 guys a night. Only the hottest ones do. The average puta fucks 1, 1. 5 guys a night. Only the extremely simple-minded can think that it's just a matter of choosing to fuck 3 guys or 4 guys for the same money. Of course they will choose 3 guys..

  8. #10017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    The girls do more than 3 a night at Hong Kong. They work long shifts, and are constantly going up with men. I'd bet many do 12 in a 12 hour shift. Most probably do six to 8. At least the ones who charge 80.
    I can second this. I spent a few hours in the club another night people watching and observed that the hot ones only spend 10 or 29 minutes in the club between going upstairs with man.

  9. #10016
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMan757  [View Original Post]
    I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?
    You might need to elaborate a little bite more about your personal situation so that your fellow monger can opine in. However, The best advise you can get is to be realistic. You might have feeling with her, but feeling will eventually fade. If you find her having no reason to be with you except your money. Remember, if you end up marrying this chick, you are marrying her whole family including her kids and parent. Probably not worth the risk.

  10. #10015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    The girls do more than 3 a night at Hong Kong. They work long shifts, and are constantly going up with men. I'd bet many do 12 in a 12 hour shift. Most probably do six to 8. At least the ones who charge 80.
    LMAO 12 in 12 hours? Seriously, your speculation does no one any favors. I can promise you, the average chica would be thrilled with 3 a night. They typically work 8 hours a night, 9 on the weekend, though there are other agreements. But 12 a night is just insane. If it happens, ever, that's certainly not even close to the norm.

  11. #10014
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMan757  [View Original Post]
    I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?
    LOL. Looking at your name handle cracks me up a bit.

    Anyway, let her know straight up you love her and see how she feels about you ASAP before you're too deep in the rabbit hole.

    If she feels the same way take her away from the bar life and support her. Your relationship is not going to work unless she's off from HK completely.

    Good luck!

  12. #10013
    From my personal and very recent experience, only the newest girls stay firm at $100. Most girls including the hottest ones immediately drop their price to $80 when I burst out laughing at $100. About half have asked me to name my price when I tell them $80 are for tourists, and I am a weekly regular. Therefore in my opinion, actual HK pricing is 80% of the girls will go upstairs for $60-80 (1200-1800 p). The remaining 20% new girls will demand $100. This is effective Sunday. Thursdays only. I avoid the weekend sausage fest.

    Guy, you need to practice on negotiation skills. It is a skill like any other that will deteriorate without practice.

  13. #10012
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMan757  [View Original Post]
    I meet this beautiful young girl at HK 1 year ago, each of my visits I went direct to her, after a few encounters she invited me to visit her at her local town, which I did, many times, she introduced me to her children and family, I started to transfer money to her each time she had "some difficulty" even made deposits direct to her mom. Some king of a sugar daddy, but I must say I'm not an old guy at all (actually I have a pretty good luck with girls) . We became some kind of friends with benefits, sometimes I see her in the club some times we go out in tij or her local town. Couple months ago I took her and her entire family (children, mother and brother) to a trip to the Mexican Mayan Caribbean, we spent 2 fabulous week there (of course I paid all, airfares, hotel, food and entertainment) , we are planning another trip to Europe early this coming year. Now she told me that she wants to quit working in HK and that she wants to be my GF. I think I kind of I love with her and her children,. And of course she's the one who came up with the idea of being a couple but for some reason, I don't feel her completely honest, we get along well but sometimes it gives me the impression that she only looks for me when she needs money. So I'm a little confused here. Sometimes I think, maybe she acts so because she understands I'm a little crazy about her and she has a sure thing with me, so she doesn't really needs to put effort in convincing me. But maybe she just doesn't feel the same way and she only sees me as her way out form the HK life. What you guys would do?
    Cut your financial losses now. You're a sugar daddy and nothing else. If you agree to be her "man" she will start expecting double to triple the money you're spending now. It doesn't matter what any of us tells you though. In the end you're going to do whatever you want and learn the hard way. Seen it too many times.

  14. #10011
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalguyTJ  [View Original Post]
    And where exactly do you get this from?

    Born and raised here in Tijuana my dude, and I get the same price as anyone.

    On average girls get to do fuck 3 costumers a night (if they do good), and yes my seor, their vaginas get sore and rashes too, by this I mean if they started charging less, they would have to fuck more to earn as much as they normally do. And may end up resulting not being able to work for the next day, which is a loss, to say the least.

    So I don't know about you, so if I was one of them I'd just fuck 3 guys and call it a good night. Instead of fucking 4 and working more. Simple mathematics.
    You got to be more specific. You got to define everyone, you mean the same as a local right or the same as an american? Other locals from Tijuana have said they pay half of their american counterparts. Maybe your getting ripped off too. I feel like you took a detour from my point as well. I pointed to the fact that the average quote price has increased in the double digits in less than a year. For example, monger prices in Amsterdam have not increased from 50 since my previous visit 3 years ago. Yes, HK has pretty much a monopoly since they really have no competition in the zona and in the states. They can Jack up the prices as high as they want unless consumers push back. If your complacent then they will just abuse the exchange. Also. I've pretty much confirmed from talking with other mongers, that the chicas and management have a Asian tax where they try to scam Asians more often since my fellows tend to just throw away money. Idk I do business for a living and it's just a attitude I have that you need to respect your money. You earned it.

    Sure, if a girl can take up 3 guys in that night at 100 then they made 300 bucks for that night at least. Although, I don't think business is that good. If your a manager at HK and have real stats then I'm open to being wrong. Whenever I'm at HK I pay attention to the amount of business going on because I'm honestly curious too about how much a chica is taking in. From my POV. Unless the chica is really hot I don't see that often. 210 bucks from 3 $70 patron's is better than 0 or 100 bucks that night.

  15. #10010
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalguyTJ  [View Original Post]
    LOL my man, and I guess this is over your head because these establishments pay tons, and tons of money to authorities to avoid them from coming over, harassing clients and / or closing down the place...I have lots of friends from Cali who come for a great time, and guess what? They end up going back with a bright smile on their faces.
    LOL. You don't have the slightest clue on how things work in HK or Tijuana in general. You're obviously a newbie on these Tijuana puta boards because you don't realize I'm by far the #1 contributor of inside information about HK. Do you know the managers of HK? I bet not. Do you know the owner? I bet not. Do you know the cartel boss "P. A. " out of Aguascalientes that the HK family is closely associated with? I bet not. I have more knowledge of HK in a toenail clipping than you'll ever know. My friends own half the city.

    And thanks for proving my point. Your American friends in Cali don't have a clue on Tijuana economics, come down, pay high prices then return to Cali with a smile. That proves my point. They don't know any better.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalguyTJ  [View Original Post]
    And where exactly do you get this from?

    Born and raised here in Tijuana my dude, and I get the same price as anyone.

    On average girls get to do fuck 3 costumers a night (if they do good), and yes my seor, their vaginas get sore and rashes too, by this I mean if they started charging less, they would have to fuck more to earn as much as they normally do. And may end up resulting not being able to work for the next day, which is a loss, to say the least.

    So I don't know about you, so if I was one of them I'd just fuck 3 guys and call it a good night. Instead of fucking 4 and working more. Simple mathematics.
    Again, LOL. Not that simple. They don't average 3 guys a night. Only the hottest ones do. The average puta fucks 1, 1. 5 guys a night. Only the extremely simple-minded can think that it's just a matter of choosing to fuck 3 guys or 4 guys for the same money. Of course they will choose 3 guys. But that's not always the choice. Many times it's a matter of fucking 0 guys for $100 each which equals $0, or going home with $160 by fucking 2 guys for $80 each and having money to feed their kids.

    And how do you know that you get the same prices as everyone else? Do you listen in on every negotiation? And it's not uncommon for locals to get lower quotes. Depends on the girl and the situation. To say that every girl quotes every monger the same price, that is ridiculously shortsighted.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalguyTJ  [View Original Post]
    Keep in mind, this is rated the #1 and best strip joint in all central and south America, so by rule they cannot jack up their own price, be classy and respect the club's reputation.

    I've sat next to cheeky Chinese dudes waving thousands of dollars in front of girls and still try to skimp the price to $80, for real, are you efing kidding me? It's ridiculous and disrespectful.
    Offering $80 is in no way "ridiculous and disrespectful. " $80 is reasonably close to market rates. And also way too high if you consider Mexico's economy, which apparently you are not willing to do.

    "By rule they cannot jack up their own price?" I can't stop laughing! You claim you know a lot about how HK operates but you think putas are somehow prohibited from raising their prices? Have you even ever been to HK? Management wants the putas to raise their prices. When putas go arriba, HK makes nothing if the monger has an overnight room. HK only makes a little if a short-term room is rented. Management wants arriba prices high so putas spend more time on the floor selling drinks.

    And "be classy and respect the clubs reputation?" You should consider a career in comedy. What exactly is HK reputation? High class, excellent customer service? LOL. Let me tell you something. HK's reputation is having the most putas and high in rip-offs and scams. You think anyone in HK cares about being "classy?" ROFLMAO! You never heard of any mesero scams and rip-offs? You've never heard of putas demanding more money than agreed upon? You've never heard of putas denying services that were paid and agreed upon? You've never heard of putas stealing each other's and monger's valuables? "Classy? It's a third world *****house riddled with scams and we have a poster claiming that HK's aim is to be "classy. " LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape