Top Damas
escort directory

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 368 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5507
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5507
    Quote Originally Posted by ScatManDoo  [View Original Post]
    You said it Elvis, not me.

    I have however, always known it.
    Oh you have "known" it. That is the thing I cannot stand with you arrogant Democratic douches, that kind of "knowledge."

  2. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    This guy is unbelievable! Does he really think that everyone except him is a moron who doesn't know how to do even the most rudimentary fact-checking?

    A "new editorial"? This NEJM article dates to October 8 2020. It's the Republican ever-trumper administration led by the Orange Clown himself the article calls "dangerously incompetent. " When this article says ""we should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs" that's an indictment for them. The Republicans.

    It's only when it comes to politics and his beloved pet peeve conspiracy theories, his cynical inclination to use any trick or sleight of hand in order to win an argument really shines.
    That quote about the NEJM was actually from a WSJ editorial like from a week ago, an editorial that was so powerful and persuasive Trump bragged about it and the Washington Post tried to refute it.

    So here we go again. First, there was the tetanus thing and now this. You think you are being smart when you are really being a fool. If you do not get what the WSJ is saying with the NEJM quote, that is on you. I think it is a good idea to understand an argument before refuting it or attacking someone.

  3. #5505
    People who live in states that voted for Donald Trump are at a 50% higher risk of dying from COVID-19.

    That's according to a new CNN analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University, which shows a direct parallel between low vaccination rates and higher death rates in individual states.

    Pro-Trump red states had a 52% higher average of COVID-19 deaths per capita than blue states, researchers found.

    That mirrors the vaccination rate data, which showed that 4 in 10 republicans remain unvaccinated, compared to just 1 in 10 democrats.

    The five states with the highest per capita death rates -- Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, and West Virginia -- all went for Trump in the 2020 election.

    Meanwhile, the death rates in blue states, where vaccination rates are higher, have significantly declined since vaccines were made available.

    https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...incinnati-ohio

  4. #5504
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you should stop right there. We actually agree on something. I could ask if the article showing how much better Dems are took into account all those theories. So no one knows why Africa was spared but we know that the only reason Republican counties are having so many more deaths is Republicans are stupidly resistant to getting vaccinated.

    It must be that they are stupid right? Well, that could be or it could be they remember stuff like this:

    A New England Journal of Medicine editorial headlined "Dying in a Leadership Vacuum" called the Administration "dangerously incompetent" and declared "we should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."
    This guy is unbelievable! Does he really think that everyone except him is a moron who doesn't know how to do even the most rudimentary fact-checking?

    A "new editorial"? This NEJM article dates to October 8 2020. It's the Republican ever-trumper administration led by the Orange Clown himself the article calls "dangerously incompetent. " When this article says ""we should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs" that's an indictment for them. The Republicans.

    I thought once, maybe this guy's just so dumb that he can't even put up a coherent argument, but no. All his mongering comments are reasonable and to the point. It's only when it comes to politics and his beloved pet peeve conspiracy theories, his cynical inclination to use any trick or sleight of hand in order to win an argument really shines.

  5. #5503
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    So no one knows why Africa was spared but we know that the only reason Republican counties are having so many more deaths is Republicans are stupidly resistant to getting vaccinated.

    It must be that they are stupid right?
    You said it Elvis, not me.

    I have however, always known it.

  6. #5502

    The fact is

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you should stop right there. We actually agree on something. I could ask if the article showing how much better Dems are took into account all those theories. So no one knows why Africa was spared but we know that the only reason Republican counties are having so many more deaths is Republicans are stupidly resistant to getting vaccinated.

    It must be that they are stupid right? Well, that could be or it could be they remember stuff like this:

    A New England Journal of Medicine editorial headlined "Dying in a Leadership Vacuum" called the Administration "dangerously incompetent" and declared "we should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."

    Or maybe they remember this:

    Because of the Trump Administration's preparation, the USA Led most of the world in vaccinations this spring. Yet Mr. Biden had no plan to deal with the large numbers of vaccine holdouts, other than to deride them. He missed his goal of getting 70% of adults vaccinated by July 4 but proclaimed victory nonetheless.

    Yeah, Biden forced Republicans into giving him a victory or not taking the vaccine it all, and enough Republicans refused the vaccine so Biden could not truly declare victory. How stupid was that?

    You echoed the Washington Post when it wrote, "Biden has presided over about 353,000 deaths in a little over 10 months, compared to about 425,000 for Trump in his final 10-plus months.".
    The real fact is that Biden never ever would have fast tracked the vaccines if he was president in 2020. Biden would have taken the safe route by doing additional testing and verifications and the vaccines would just now be released to the public. Biden said Trump was reckless releasing the vaccines after such a short testing period. Biden would have had twice as many deaths in 2021 if Trump had not fast tracked the vaccines. Thank God Biden wasn't president in 2020.

  7. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nobody knows for sure but, if you had bothered to do a modicum (bigly word, I know) of research, you'd have some theories.

    https://theconversation.com/the-impa...reasons-164955

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54418613

    https://www.medpagetoday.com/meeting...ge/astmh/95796

    See, this is called research.
    Is that what it is called? I call your articles propaganda. From your article, "85% of respondents said they wore masks in the previous week."

    This is from yahoo https://news.yahoo.com/scientists-my...074905034.html.

    "Nyasha Ndou kept his mask in his pocket, as hundreds of other people, mostly unmasked, jostled to buy and sell fruit."

    As for South Africa testing more, that is just made up. Other countries have tested similar amounts and more. That data is readily available on worldometer.

    As for age, that does not fit either. The median age in Namibia is five years younger, and it has the same rate of Covid as South Africa. Botswana is three years younger and has double the case load.

    If you click on the worldometers Africa tab, you can see the geographic trend as plain as day if you know Africa's geography, and none of your articles mentioned it. Why? Well, because they keep saying the same unimaginative douche points all over again: masks, government, health systems. That is the new douche reporting system. You ignore the data, decide what the talking points will be, and then get "scientists" to agree with you.

    Even someone as blind as you PVMonger should be able to see the trend in Africa and what parts have been hit and which ones haven't, can you find the obvious as can be trend with Covid cases in Africa?

  8. #5500
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nobody knows for sure.
    Yeah, you should stop right there. We actually agree on something. I could ask if the article showing how much better Dems are took into account all those theories. So no one knows why Africa was spared but we know that the only reason Republican counties are having so many more deaths is Republicans are stupidly resistant to getting vaccinated.

    It must be that they are stupid right? Well, that could be or it could be they remember stuff like this:

    A New England Journal of Medicine editorial headlined "Dying in a Leadership Vacuum" called the Administration "dangerously incompetent" and declared "we should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."

    Or maybe they remember this:

    Because of the Trump Administration's preparation, the USA Led most of the world in vaccinations this spring. Yet Mr. Biden had no plan to deal with the large numbers of vaccine holdouts, other than to deride them. He missed his goal of getting 70% of adults vaccinated by July 4 but proclaimed victory nonetheless.

    Yeah, Biden forced Republicans into giving him a victory or not taking the vaccine it all, and enough Republicans refused the vaccine so Biden could not truly declare victory. How stupid was that?

    You echoed the Washington Post when it wrote, "Biden has presided over about 353,000 deaths in a little over 10 months, compared to about 425,000 for Trump in his final 10-plus months."

    But you seem to have forgotten this part:

    President Biden may not recall what he said during a 2020 campaign debate last fall, but Americans should: "Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths should not remain as President of the United States of America. " At the time the USA Had recorded 220,000 Covid deaths.

    And now comes the last bit of red state, Republican lies: The truth last year and this year is that the virus is impossible for any politician to control, much less eliminate. Mr. Biden used the illusion he could vanquish the virus to win election, and he is now paying a political price because he hasn't.

    I asked you douches to give me a number for 2022 about the number of deaths and cases, and you wouldn't, but Biden gave us all a number.

    So the big question is which slogan are you going to run on "only 353,000 deaths" or "It would have been less than 220,000 if not for those stupid Republicans." I can see you all are going with the latter. Good luck with that.

  9. #5499

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nobody knows for sure but, if you had bothered to do a modicum (bigly word, I know) of research, you'd have some theories.

    https://theconversation.com/the-impa...reasons-164955

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54418613

    https://www.medpagetoday.com/meeting...ge/astmh/95796

    See, this is called research.
    Good articles. In the end the most probable variables in the matter of Sub-Saharan Africa are associated with much younger populations (median ages around 16, 17), the lack of long term care facilities, and limited testing abilities. South Africa on the other hand has a median age at least 10 years higher with plenty of long term care facilities and testing. The stats there are very different.

  10. #5498

    The truth

    "Arguing with Trump supporters is like playing chess with a pigeon. They'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it has won anyway."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arguing with Trump supporters.jpg‎  

  11. #5497

    Why indeed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    SNIP So how come Africa has so few cases and deaths? SNIP..
    Nobody knows for sure but, if you had bothered to do a modicum (bigly word, I know) of research, you'd have some theories.

    https://theconversation.com/the-impa...reasons-164955

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54418613

    https://www.medpagetoday.com/meeting...ge/astmh/95796

    See, this is called research.

  12. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you believe that, and I can see why if you rely on that stupid story that assigns political party status to people based on a guess and uses polling data to arrive at a supposedly scientific solution.

    Thing you douches do not get is that I wished that Biden had a plan that worked, but this story is just more CYA bullshit. Biden's plan has not had any better results than Trump so all you douches are trying to say is we have the plan and it would work have worked if not for Republicans. The only difference IMO is that Biden has been much more dickish about the fake treatments, I. E. he is appearing to "do something". He doubled day on ineffective treatments and got the same results.

    As for your poll driven statement about red states, just one look at yesterday's data shows the red states are doing much better than the blue ones. Maybe if you do some more polling and some imaginative chopping up of counties or cities, you can find a way to blame Republicans for Covid.

    The whole Democratic douche attitude towards Covid is that you have treatments that work. Hell, you and your "scientists" know all there is to know about Covid right?

    So how come Africa has so few cases and deaths? https://www.science.org/content/arti...ng-explain-why.

    "We do not have an answer," says immunologist Sophie Uyoga at the Kenya Medical Research InstituteWelcome Trust Research Programme.

    But hell, you douches always have an answer and it is the same one: In this case, Africa has so few cases because there are no Republicans there.
    What a glorious cacophony of delusional crackpot talking points. Elvis strikes gold again!

  13. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you believe that, and I can see why if you rely on that stupid story that assigns political party status to people based on a guess and uses polling data to arrive at a supposedly scientific solution.

    Thing you douches do not get is that I wished that Biden had a plan that worked, but this story is just more CYA bullshit. Biden's plan has not had any better results than Trump so all you douches are trying to say is we have the plan and it would work have worked if not for Republicans. The only difference IMO is that Biden has been much more dickish about the fake treatments, I. E. he is appearing to "do something". He doubled day on ineffective treatments and got the same results.

    As for your poll driven statement about red states, just one look at yesterday's data shows the red states are doing much better than the blue ones. Maybe if you do some more polling and some imaginative chopping up of counties or cities, you can find a way to blame Republicans for Covid.

    The whole Democratic douche attitude towards Covid is that you have treatments that work. Hell, you and your "scientists" know all there is to know about Covid right?

    So how come Africa has so few cases and deaths? https://www.science.org/content/arti...ng-explain-why.
    Ahem. From your link:

    So what explains the huge gap between antibody data on the one hand and the official case and death counts on the other? Part of the reason may be that Africa misses many more cases than other parts of the world because it has far less testing capacity. Kenya tests about one in every 10,000 inhabitants daily for active SARS-CoV-2 infections, one-tenth of the rate in Spain or Canada. Nigeria, the continent's most populous nation, tests one out of every 50,000 people per day. Even many people who die from COVID-19 may not get a proper diagnosis.
    Remember when Trump wanted to produce the same kind of misleading African data in America by discouraging testing? Of course, he would have managed to mass murder even more Americans with that "plan" than the nearly 800,000 he mass murdered so far.

    Hey, look, everybody! It's another Dem-bashing Repub who doesn't believe the vaccine works and either won't take it himself or condones and encourages other Repub suckers not to bother, exactly the same thing Trump did for most of 2020.

    No need to rely on a poll on that one. It has been duly noted and verified in writing right here.

  14. #5494

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGuy  [View Original Post]
    Keep wearing your MAGA hat and promoting Make America Great Again because all of USA knows who did it. The democrats have the hatred for Make America a great Again. Nice to see you promoting Trump accomplishments. You finally came to your senses.
    The word "maga" means "easily fooled idiot" in Nigerian Pidgin. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...-fooled-idiot/.

    As Paul Harvey said "And now you know the rest of the story."

  15. #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I am sure you believe that, and I can see why if you rely on that stupid story that assigns political party status to people based on a guess and uses polling data to arrive at a supposedly scientific solution.

    Thing you douches do not get is that I wished that Biden had a plan that worked, but this story is just more CYA bullshit. Biden's plan has not had any better results than Trump so all you douches are trying to say is we have the plan and it would work have worked if not for Republicans. The only difference IMO is that Biden has been much more dickish about the fake treatments, I. E. he is appearing to "do something". He doubled day on ineffective treatments and got the same results.

    As for your poll driven statement about red states, just one look at yesterday's data shows the red states are doing much better than the blue ones. Maybe if you do some more polling and some imaginative chopping up of counties or cities, you can find a way to blame Republicans for Covid.
    Actually, you're wrong. You don't show your sources, as usual, so you probably just pulled the numbers out of thin air, but here's a real source which shows that you are, per normal, full of it. Since you won't read the article and will say that it is "fake news" because it didn't come from some rightwingnut propaganda rag, it says "Here is a breakdown of average daily COVID-19 deaths and COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 people over the last seven days in all 50 USA States and Washington, the. See. The data was last updated Dec. 6. " https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...te-july-1.html.

    Here are the top 10 states:

    Wyoming.

    Deaths per 100,000: 2.

    Daily average deaths: 11.6.

    Montana.

    Deaths per 100,000: 1. 47.

    Daily average deaths: 15.8.

    Kentucky.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 99.

    Daily average deaths: 44.3.

    Michigan.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 96.

    Daily average deaths: 96.

    West Virginia.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 9.

    Daily average deaths: 16.1.

    Arizona.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 71.

    Daily average deaths: 51.4.

    North Dakota.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 71.

    Daily average deaths: 5. 4.

    Minnesota.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 7.

    Daily average deaths: 39.7.

    Tennessee.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 7.

    Daily average deaths: 47.6.

    Pennsylvania.

    Deaths per 100,000: 0. 69.

    Daily average deaths: 88.4.

    The top 6 in terms of deaths per capita are, drum roll please, trumper states.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape