Top Damas
 Sex Vacation
escort directory

Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 640 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 9592
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8632
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    And Uber has your fucking address! Sheesh.
    LOL. And there we have it. Obviously, you have never used it. Which address? Work? Home? Hotel? Restaurant?

    Go anywhere and use the Uber app. It will pinpoint where you are. Do the same with google maps. They pinpoint where I am to a few feet. So you make up another lie: Uber has your address.

    Why was someone wearing gloves when they inserted ballots and threw them out after inserting said ballots? You said it was Covid.

    Why were hundreds of people taking pictures on their phones at a ballot box? We heard it was so that they could say they voted. Except they did not photograph themselves but just the ballot box.

    I am not sure what universe you are in, but there is plenty of video of all this, but let's make sure we spend $40 million on the Russiagate fraud and pee tapes and nothing on this.

  2. #8631

    Dems are right wing nut jobs, discuss

    Great video demonstrating why the Dems are right wing, and that USAns are blinded by propaganda to this reality.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IsPmio630Y

  3. #8630

    Do his job? LOL Thanks Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    "The President needs to stop blaming others and do his job. " - Joe Biden on Apr 20,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1252389082723790850).

    "Here's my promise to you: If I'm elected president, I will always choose to unite rather than divide. I'll take responsibility instead of blaming others. I'll never forget that the job isn't about me it's about you. " - Joe Biden on Aug 16,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1295133234637025284).

    "Putin's Price Hike hit hard in May here and around the world," Biden said earlier this month. "High gas prices at the pump, energy, and food prices accounted for around half of the monthly price increases, and gas pump prices are up by $2 a gallon in many places since Russian troops began to threaten Ukraine. ".

    (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ex-cpi-in-may/).

    Let the expert comments (and blaming Trump and others) start. LOL.
    https://tomluongo.me/2022/06/17/russ...LUwPUUBe0OrVCU

  4. #8629
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    It is such a shame that Biden would point out the real reason gas prices spiked instead of admitting it is because he simply refuses to wave his magic wand to reduce them by 50% or more tomorrow like his critics insist he should do.

    LOL. Pathetic try.
    Haha did you forget that Putin was listening to Trump and wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still the POTUS now? You are underestimating the power of (negative) diplomacy by your guy Biden. No magic wand needed there LOL.

    Ok with all seriousness, I agree that Trump's diplomacy style is weird and odd, but it definitely worked way better to keep world peace intact than the current buffoon we're stuck with until 2024 or 25th amendment or a successful impeachment after 2022 mid-term, whichever comes first. But then again, defense companies and their owners are definitely thanking your guy for the windfall of money, so it's not likely unplanned.

  5. #8628

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    I made no defence? I have nothing to defend. Maybe you think you made a point to your audience of rightwingnut idiots, but you didn't. The fact that you canno see the connection between one thing and another is a reflection on you, not me. Maybe you learned smthg by finding the 'Hierarchy of Evidence'. Next step for you is to understand how to use it.
    You were the one who used the term "Hierarchy of Information", not me. And you used that term multiple times in multiple posts which I can provide if you like. Maybe you can enlighten everybody by providing sources that show that the terms "Hierarchy of Information" and "Hierarchy of Evidence" are actually the same thing and are used interchangeably. But I won't hold by breath.

    The correct term as you were attempting to use it, as I pointed out, was "Hierarchy of Evidence". The simple fact that you don't understand the difference between the two terms is a reflection on you, not me. But I have already explained that to you and you still don't see that they two are completely different terms which relate to two completely different subjects.

    But your response is typical rightwingnut behavior. Make a mistake and when called out on the mistake, double down on it and insist that you were right all along. Just like your boy the Orange Buffoon.

  6. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    No defense on providing an incorrect search topic? Probably because you thought that nobody would bother to research your blather.
    No defense on your "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (that's Latin by the way) usage of one thing (Hierarchy of Evidence) to "prove" something completely unrelated.
    No defense about anything, really. Just BS trying to make yourself look good to the audience of rightwingnut idiots.
    I made no defence? I have nothing to defend. Maybe you think you made a point to your audience of rightwingnut idiots, but you didn't. The fact that you canno see the connection between one thing and another is a reflection on you, not me. Maybe you learned smthg by finding the 'Hierarchy of Evidence'. Next step for you is to understand how to use it.

  7. #8626

    It has to do with everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    What does January 2021 have to do with anything you? We were in a pandemic. Demand was down and drilling was down.

    Typical dumb Dem. You were caught bullshitting and want to change the topic. You are never wrong about anything even when it comes to numbers. LOL.
    January 2021 is when Trump's horrific 2018,2019 and 2020 economic stewardship had reached its ultimate and inevitable horrific results in every element of the economy; business failures, jobs destruction, supply-chain collapses, plunging values across the board, including gas prices due to no where to drive, very little trucking going on and no interest in drilling more oil nobody can buy.

    And just in time for the typical outgoing Repub hand off to the incoming Dem.

    The Dem recovery from these typical Repub economic disasters, even a historically Great one like Biden's, is always always always more complicated and difficult than whatever the outgoing Repub found to destroy the economy and wipe out millions upon millions of jobs before he gets kicked out.

    In Trump's case, what he found and acted on was a way to lay the groundwork for and ensure the development of Trump's Pandemic and all of it variants and economic fall out ever since.

    Biden's 60%+ increase in USA oil drilling within just one year since that most horrific of all horrific Repub to Dem hand offs is a remarkable positive achievement.

    LOL. You only wanted to count Trump's only good year, 2017, when he did absolutely nothing but coast on the historically positive economic trajectories he inherited from Obama-Biden and then abruptly stop noticing anything at less than half of his 4 year term.

    Which of course is conveniently before all his shit legislation, crap stewarship and historic disastrous 2018,2019 and 2020 decisions came to full bloom. LOL. Nice try. But, as usual for your side, pathetic.

  8. #8625

    Oh of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    "The President needs to stop blaming others and do his job. " - Joe Biden on Apr 20,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1252389082723790850).

    "Here's my promise to you: If I'm elected president, I will always choose to unite rather than divide. I'll take responsibility instead of blaming others. I'll never forget that the job isn't about me it's about you. " - Joe Biden on Aug 16,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1295133234637025284).

    "Putin's Price Hike hit hard in May here and around the world," Biden said earlier this month. "High gas prices at the pump, energy, and food prices accounted for around half of the monthly price increases, and gas pump prices are up by $2 a gallon in many places since Russian troops began to threaten Ukraine. ".

    (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ex-cpi-in-may/).

    Let the expert comments (and blaming Trump and others) start. LOL.
    It is such a shame that Biden would point out the real reason gas prices spiked instead of admitting it is because he simply refuses to wave his magic wand to reduce them by 50% or more tomorrow like his critics insist he should do.

    LOL. Pathetic try.

  9. #8624

    We have theories but we don't have any evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    "If you take 2 million cell phones and figure out where they are physically in a big city like Atlanta or wherever, just by definition, you will find many hundreds of them have passed by and spent time in the vicinity of these boxes," Barr said.

    Sorry, but that is complete and utter horse shit. Use any app like google maps or Uber and it will pinpoint your location to within feet. Now the question is how accurate does it have to be. Let us say it is only good to within 100 feet. So someone who just so happened to have visited a place that had ballots earlier, just so happened to be within 100 feet of 10 ballot boxes at between 1 and 4 AM.

    And how many other times have we heard you Dems blow off something as conspiracy theory with Trump and it turn out to be true? He was being spied on during his campaign? That was a conspiracy theory right? Yeah, that turned out to be true.
    That's what Rudy said. "We have theories but we don't have any evidence."

    So Barr's analysis is bullshit because? Why? See that's the thing with you rigthtwingnuts. You have no evidence but you know that you're right. Rudy Giuliani said they had no evidence (to the AZ Secretary of State) but you somehow believe that he's wrong and you're right. Raffensberger said today that all of the claims that Cheeto Tweeto made were investigated and found to be BS. But according to you, those claims were accurate. These were RethugliKKKans who wanted Donnie the Dumbass to win.

    Barr said, in addition to the quote above, that Di Sousa told him they had "lots of video" but he never provided any. To anybody. That's what this whole thing boils down to. Hair Furor and his merry band of idiots make all kinds of claims (which the cult believes) but they never provide any evidence because they don't have any.

    The Mango Mussolini was spied upon? Care to provide proof? Because the guy that Durham interviewed said that it was all BS, that it happened while he was investigating something else.

    And why do you rightwingnuts keep moving the goalposts. You said that the "circumstantial evidence" provided during Donnie's first impeachment trial was bogus simply because it was circumstantial. Now, you're saying that circumstantial is OK? Really? Why don't you just come right out and say what you mean?

    So, let me ask a hypothetical question. You wake up one morning and find a pile of what appears to be horse manure in your front yard. You call all of your neighbors but nobody saw anything. You call every farmer and rancher around and one guy said that, yes, he found that his paddock gate was open that morning but all of his horses were there. So, there is only the pile of horse manure on your lawn but since nobody saw anything, the evidence that a horse did it is circumstantial. Did a horse crap on your lawn? If you say yes, then there was plenty of evidence that the Orange Buffoon should have been found guilty in his first impeachment trial. If you say no, how did the horse manure get there?

    Your own two eyes? You are blind, so your own two eyes are useless. And Uber has your fucking address! Sheesh.

  10. #8623
    Quote Originally Posted by Gino02  [View Original Post]
    "The President needs to stop blaming others and do his job. " - Joe Biden on Apr 20,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1252389082723790850).

    "Here's my promise to you: If I'm elected president, I will always choose to unite rather than divide. I'll take responsibility instead of blaming others. I'll never forget that the job isn't about me it's about you. " - Joe Biden on Aug 16,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1295133234637025284).

    "Putin's Price Hike hit hard in May here and around the world," Biden said earlier this month. "High gas prices at the pump, energy, and food prices accounted for around half of the monthly price increases, and gas pump prices are up by $2 a gallon in many places since Russian troops began to threaten Ukraine. ".

    (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ex-cpi-in-may/).

    Let the expert comments (and blaming Trump and others) start. LOL.
    Exactly, and this has little to do with war. It is terrible leadership and even policies.

  11. #8622

    The President needs to stop blaming others and do his job.

    "The President needs to stop blaming others and do his job. " - Joe Biden on Apr 20,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1252389082723790850).

    "Here's my promise to you: If I'm elected president, I will always choose to unite rather than divide. I'll take responsibility instead of blaming others. I'll never forget that the job isn't about me it's about you. " - Joe Biden on Aug 16,2020.

    (https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1295133234637025284).

    "Putin's Price Hike hit hard in May here and around the world," Biden said earlier this month. "High gas prices at the pump, energy, and food prices accounted for around half of the monthly price increases, and gas pump prices are up by $2 a gallon in many places since Russian troops began to threaten Ukraine. ".

    (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ex-cpi-in-may/).

    Let the expert comments (and blaming Trump and others) start. LOL.

  12. #8621

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    Glad you managed to figure out how to use Google and you even found the hierarchy pyramid. Way to go!

    So you see that expert opinion is bottom rung. So where does that leave non-expert opinion? Not even on the ladder, right? So you see that non-expert opinion is not important, so you cannot discount the opinion of non-experts when you choose to dismiss evidence. Bcos it has no weight in the first place.

    "You probably. " - great. You read me like an open book. I am so transparent.
    No defense on providing an incorrect search topic? Probably because you thought that nobody would bother to research your blather.

    No defense on your "post hoc ergo propter hoc" (that's Latin by the way) usage of one thing (Hierarchy of Evidence) to "prove" something completely unrelated.

    No defense about anything, really. Just BS trying to make yourself look good to the audience of rightwingnut idiots.

  13. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    First off, I googled "The hierarchy of information". A randomized, controlled trial is more valuable than expert opinion. Of course, the key word in "expert opinion" is opinion not expert.
    So, while you are correct that there are other things more important than "expert opinion", your "post hoc ergo propter hoc" linking to the "Hierarchy of Evidence" is fallacious.
    You probably say that the film "2000 Mules" is compelling evidence of voter fraud and Bill Barr's characterization of it as "singularly unimpressive" is somehow incorrect.
    Or some other poster's constant posting of propaganda from Russian News sources or rightwingnut media as "compelling" while discounting virtually anything from centrist news sources as "fake news".
    Glad you managed to figure out how to use Google and you even found the hierarchy pyramid. Way to go!

    So you see that expert opinion is bottom rung. So where does that leave non-expert opinion? Not even on the ladder, right? So you see that non-expert opinion is not important, so you cannot discount the opinion of non-experts when you choose to dismiss evidence. Bcos it has no weight in the first place.

    "You probably. " - great. You read me like an open book. I am so transparent.

  14. #8619
    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Early January 2019 is the latest you can find for Trump? As I recall, he was a so-called potus right up until America kicked him out of office on January 20, 2021.

    Got anything for what was happening under Trump in January 2021?
    What does January 2021 have to do with anything you? We were in a pandemic. Demand was down and drilling was down.

    Typical dumb Dem. You were caught bullshitting and want to change the topic. You are never wrong about anything even when it comes to numbers. LOL.

  15. #8618
    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems that all you look at is "evidence" that you deem as "compelling". You probably say that the film "2000 Mules" is compelling evidence of voter fraud and Bill Barr's characterization of it as "singularly unimpressive" is somehow incorrect. https://www.poynter.org/fact-checkin...s-voter-fraud/.
    "If you take 2 million cell phones and figure out where they are physically in a big city like Atlanta or wherever, just by definition, you will find many hundreds of them have passed by and spent time in the vicinity of these boxes," Barr said.

    Sorry, but that is complete and utter horse shit. Use any app like google maps or Uber and it will pinpoint your location to within feet. Now the question is how accurate does it have to be. Let us say it is only good to within 100 feet. So someone who just so happened to have visited a place that had ballots earlier, just so happened to be within 100 feet of 10 ballot boxes at between 1 and 4 AM.

    And how many other times have we heard you Dems blow off something as conspiracy theory with Trump and it turn out to be true? He was being spied on during his campaign? That was a conspiracy theory right? Yeah, that turned out to be true.

    How about everything in the Steele dossier? All you Dems lined up and believed every word in that. How did that turn out? You totally bought the pee story didn't you PVM? Well, what happened with that?

    Yeah, everyone around Trump wanted him to blow off the claim the election was stolen but he had already been through all this BS before and as far as I am concerned, the circumstantial evidence was overwhelming. That a bunch of judges did not even want people who engaged in incredibly suspicious behavior to be deposed is outrageous.

    What none of you Dems want to talk about is what led up to 1-6. After the Ukrainegate, Russiagate, spying on Trump, and Hilary trying to steal an election, you want us to forget all that shit and buy that 1-6 was totally unjustified. Sorry, we do not, and we do not accept judges who blew off all the circumstantial evidence.

    So yeah, there is a much superior source then double blind studies, your own two fucking eyes. Shit, I have used Uber hundreds of times and rarely had a problem with Uber getting my location wrong. Imagine that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape