Thread: American Politics

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 581 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 8705
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8210

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by PVMonger  [View Original Post]
    They crave authoritarianism because they are morons. They love authoritarian figures like the Orange Buffoon, Putin, Kim Il Suck, Bolsonaro and the other doofuses who are masquerading as leaders.
    It's like I said before, there's an international ideological war going on between democracy and autocracy. A portion of the Republican party is on the wrong side of this. And it's why we have turncoats in this forum calling on Ukraine to surrender and certainly give away their country, many executed or shuffled off to concentration "re-education" camps as they are tired of looking at the burned out Russians tanks and other casualties and embarrassments. They aren't worried about Putin doing something stupid and suicidal, they just don't like watching their side bleed. They want to turn it into a "liberal / conservative" or "Democrat / Republican" thing but they are none of the above. Reagan and others of the like who have gone before us are turning in their graves. True conservatives and Republicans stand up to murderous dictators. Those masquerading as the same are phony populists who have abandoned the ideological and ethical underpinnings of the US.

  2. #8209

    Maybe Vlad

    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/06/o...ine-leaks.html

    Thanks Joe!

    The dumbasses stuck their noses where they didn't belong.

    I see them caving and looking weak Not Vlad!

    Vlad will double down triple down.

    Remember VOLGOGRAD.

    When all else fails.

    Press the fucking button and erase Kyiv.
    Needs to post his top 5 list.

    #1 DC.

    #2 Wall St.

    #3 Berlin.

    #4 Brussels.

    #5 London.

    Or at least fire a few ICBMs off the coast of LOS Angeles and the eastern seaboard (and sure hope he doesn't spare the bay area) LOL.

  3. #8208

    "Marginal win?" LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the longer this goes on, it will only get worse for everyone. They will push Putin into a corner and he will do something really stupid.

    Give him a marginal win and end this.
    "There will be peace in our time. " Look it up. He wants the entire country of Ukraine and more while restoring the old empire as he has stated, and certainly isn't going to stop even for the time being with anything less than the entire Ukrainian coastline which landlocks the country and wraps his hand around their economy. The only thing "marginal" here is your intelligence, while coming here daily repeating the same appeasment falsehoods ad nauseam. Come up with some new material. You said in your wishful thinking that the Ukrainian army was puny and wouldn't last a week. You were wrong then and will continue to be so.

  4. #8207

    Here come the straw men again LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    The Democrats are willing to fight the Russians to the last dead Ukrainian....That the Democrats want to see Putin gone and imagine that a Jesus type is going to emerge as leader and Democracy is going to fall down in Russia is pie in the sky thinking.
    It isn't only the Democrats but the majority of Republicans that support our activity in Ukraine. People like you and Drama Free that want to toss Ukraine under the wheels, though a loud voice among men who pay for sex, are a small minority of the US population. And there's of course no reason why the last Ukrainian needs to die or be shipped off to Russian concentration, "re-education" camps. In the end your appeasement / capitulation angle ultimately will result in more death and misery while putting the West at risk in the policy of cowering to a bloodthirsty dictator. Also your need to erect lies of your own imagination to attack says a lot to the weakness of your position, while again demonstrating your lack of personal integrity.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine...-policy-trump/

    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

  5. #8206

    Baffled? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    It honestly baffles me how millions of Americans, who, unlike the Russians, have not been bombarded by endless government lies and propaganda day in and day out can have such cravings for authoritarianism. Seriously, I don't care about their political views, but this adoration for Putin is insane. 100 miles from Moscow or St. Petersburg people live in squalid conditions, often without heat, running water, or indoor plumbing. Only an idiot can think that Putin is an effective leader. There is debilitating unemployment, massive chronic alcoholism and relentless corruption everywhere, from schools to hospitals. These idiots love Putin for his tough talk, while the truth is he's a coward and always has been. He's an accidental president who got the job by being at the right place at the right time and by agreeing to commit every crime in the book his former masters asked him to. Yeah, what a great role model!
    I know you weren't being serious. The MAGA crowd is bombarded nightly with idiotic lies and propaganda from FUX "NewZ". These lies are just as bad as those coming from Putin and the Russian government.

    They crave authoritarianism because they are morons. They love authoritarian figures like the Orange Buffoon, Putin, Kim Il Suck, Bolsonaro and the other doofuses who are masquerading as leaders. Republicans are simply too stupid to think for themselves, that's why they need authoritarian leaders because they'll tell them what to think.

    In truth, Republicans are white men who are scared that the world is evolving before their eyes. And, since they are idiots, they can't change with the times. That's why they want to go back to the 50's. But not the 1950's, the 1850's. Back to when it was legal to own slaves, when women couldn't vote and all the rest.

  6. #8205

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Once again: if you want to avoid a nuclear war, that must be a good enough reason to stand up to Vlad - the nuclear blackmailer NOW because he won't stop at Ukraine. Appeasement never works.

    In addition, NATO or America aren't going to participate in a military confrontation with Russia. It's been made abundantly clear on at least a dozen separate occasions. Supplying Ukraine with weapons doesn't constitute an act of war. Read on how much armament USSR gave North Korea and Viet Cong.
    It's a proxy war, like we were involved with against the USSR routinely. It's our obligation as leaders of the free world. Appeasing cowards can cut on the cap key here and bring on the exclamation marks, but this doesn't absolve such responsibility. I still think I have the right idea with the wooden shipping crates, holes punched in the top, jugs of water, some junk food and cheap whiskey for mercy, delivery by the long route to Moscow. Why suck of from afar? Let them do it in person. Yo.

  7. #8204

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    And I do admire these people, don't get me wrong, but they are a tiny, tiny minority.
    I disagree with this characterization, especially as it applies to the major cities, the young, and the cyber savy. The minority is significant among the young given the gauge of Alexi Navalny, but this all only relates to those who answer honestly to polls. With Putin comparing them to insects and promising purges the numbers are surely much higher.

    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...by-age-russia/

  8. #8203
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. If you look at the economics, it benefits everyone to have this be a cease fire. Well, it benefits all parties except the Democrats that think this war is going to benefit them at the polls in November, and that is why it is continuing. The Democrats are willing to fight the Russians to the last dead Ukrainian.

    That the Democrats want to see Putin gone and imagine that a Jesus type is going to emerge as leader and Democracy is going to fall down in Russia is pie in the sky thinking. Biden came out and said that Putin cannot stay in power and now we have the dumb Dems agreeing with it. The Russian people were serfs, respect a strong leader, and it is zero surprise to me that the most recent Democratic initiate begun in Russia 20 something years ago has resulted in Russia having a dictator. That is what the people there want believe it or not.

    Instead of dealing with the reality of saving the world economy and as many lives of Russians and Ukrainians as possible, we see the dumb Dems in a contest of who can hate Putin the most. That does no good and is even harmful, but it is virtue signaling at its finest.
    Yep, the longer this goes on, it will only get worse for everyone. They will push Putin into a corner and he will do something really stupid.

    Give him a marginal win and end this.

  9. #8202

    Wake up man!

    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    In fact, I said nothing about the uptick the day the Fed raised rates. That was a side issue you introduced when you got stuck. Similar to your bizarre leap from the broad USA stock market to the European stock markets in this discussion. I merely pointed out the broad USA market closed firmly within Correction territory that day as it did in the days before and has in the days since while you have been hysterical about it crashing for months.

    The Dow, your former favorite index for measuring the broad market and insisting the market is crashing, tanking, whatever for months before it consistently failed to deliver the horrible news you were hoping for and so you switched to the Nasdaq, is currently sitting at 10.75% below its all time record high close achieved under Biden.

    If you have been taking notes, probably somewhere on page one of your notebook you will find my comments about single digit declines from record closing highs being considered nothing more that Sell-Offs, a decline between 10% and 20% being considered a Correction, which is actually generally a welcome, health-restoring event in the midst of a Bull Market Run and a decline closing greater than 20% being considered a Bear Market.

    Much greater than that 20% and we're talking about Mega Bears, in my judgement, like the ones we had late in the previous 2 Repub potus administrations as well as before that and none in any Dem administration going back at least 100 years.
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/may...08/id/1068956/

  10. #8201
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    The reason I believe we should REALLY get on it is this. Left to its own devices Russia will always remain a threat to the world. One way or another, Russia must embrace democracy. Hell, we can see how a simple thug can turn into an empire-building maniac by staying in power for 20 years.
    Russia must embrace democracy? Define democracy? I'm guessing you mean the Davos agenda, submit and be a Beech to Wall St.

    https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/07/yes-we-con/

    https://www.newsmax.com/reagan/binar...07/id/1068853/

    https://amgreatness.com/2022/05/06/dont-buy-into-sel/

  11. #8200

    Headline reads The War is Getting More Dangerous For America and Biden Knows It

    Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    Your are right, these "isolationist naysayer unsophisticated fools" think their lives will be better if they avoid military service in the trenches surrounding Kiev in 20 degree below zero weather! Let us know when you enlist in the Ukie Legion and keep us updated on your life in the trenches dodging Russian thermobaric rockets and napalm! Some of us "naysayer unsophisticated" here prefer to avoid World War III and getting nuked. You talk the talk, now it is time for you to walk the walk! LOL.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/06/o...ine-leaks.html

    Thanks Joe!

    The dumbasses stuck their noses where they didn't belong.

    I see them caving and looking weak Not Vlad!

    Vlad will double down triple down.

    Remember VOLGOGRAD.

    When all else fails.

    Press the fucking button and erase Kyiv.

  12. #8199
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Once again: if you want to avoid a nuclear war, that must be a good enough reason to stand up to Vlad. The nuclear blackmailer NOW because he won't stop at Ukraine. Appeasement never works.

    In addition, NATO or America aren't going to participate in a military confrontation with Russia. It's been made abundantly clear on at least a dozen separate occasions. Supplying Ukraine with weapons doesn't constitute an act of war. Read on how much armament USSR gave North Korea and Viet Cong.
    Delusional, providing weapons and money is an act of war, you can call it what you want.

  13. #8198
    Quote Originally Posted by Travv  [View Original Post]
    Your are right, these "isolationist naysayer unsophisticated fools" think their lives will be better if they avoid military service in the trenches surrounding Kiev in 20 degree below zero weather! Let us know when you enlist in the Ukie Legion and keep us updated on your life in the trenches dodging Russian thermobaric rockets and napalm! Some of us "naysayer unsophisticated" here prefer to avoid World War III and getting nuked. You talk the talk, now it is time for you to walk the walk! LOL.
    Once again: if you want to avoid a nuclear war, that must be a good enough reason to stand up to Vlad - the nuclear blackmailer NOW because he won't stop at Ukraine. Appeasement never works.

    In addition, NATO or America aren't going to participate in a military confrontation with Russia. It's been made abundantly clear on at least a dozen separate occasions. Supplying Ukraine with weapons doesn't constitute an act of war. Read on how much armament USSR gave North Korea and Viet Cong.

  14. #8197
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    He's an accidental president who got the job by being at the right place at the right time and by agreeing to commit every crime in the book his former masters asked him to. Yeah, what a great role model.

    Do you know what a house slave was?

    Well you misspelled Barry Hussein.

    https://eprints.soton.ac.uk/401783/

    https://www.cato.org/commentary/why-...lling-children

    https://theintercept.com/drone-paper...ation-complex/

    https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...esidency-0812/

    https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...ikes-than-bush
    Accidental President, you are describing Biden, perfectly. Covid and a corrupt media got him.

    Elected. Now he is taking us down. War, Crime is Out of Control, Drug Problem getting worse daily, inflation, gas prices have almost doubled, great job! You can blame all this on the war.

  15. #8196
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    We have seen them, young and free Russians out in the streets, with VPNs, smartphones in hands willing to get beat up and jailed for their beliefs. I've talked to them on a regular basis in Instagram and FB. They are against what is going on but at the same time are scared. We need to support them however we can as well as Ukraine. Do not forget the Russian dissidents!
    And I do admire these people, don't get me wrong, but they are a tiny, tiny minority. Most Russians either support the war or don't give a shit, and many of those who don't support the war are only concerned with their own inconveniences the sanctions have brought on: price hikes, rising unemployment, inability to vacation in Europe, etc. This is Russia's mindset for now, it's unfortunate, but true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie97  [View Original Post]
    An ethical country doesn't stand by and watch a weaker but democratic one get mauled by a slimey tyrant. It's a true joy watching those ill designed Russian tanks get blown to bits. Anyone that doesn't like it needs to go to Russia and live, spread their poison around there and not in the states. That would include twits like Rand Paul, who blames NATO while ignoring the fact that former Soviet nations have agency, enjoyed freedom, wanted EU integration, and asked for protection knowing Russia's history of war crimes. Paul in his grandstanding is incapable of the simplest analysis, and needs to get back to prescribing eyeglasses.
    Rand Paul isn't stupid. He's either a paid Russian shill or they might have something on him. Same as Tucker. Occam's Razor still stands, I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape