Top Damas

Thread: Santa Marta

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Santa Marta Sun

Three days in Santa Marta. I'd been there before, years ago, so I sort of forgot what it was like. Since then, the tourist street that runs parallel to the shoreline has taken off. People everywhere. The bars and restaurants begin at Parque de Los Novios and the stream of tourists goes down for a few blocks before ending at Parque Simon Bolivar. Most of the girls hang out in or around Parque de LOS Novios, sitting on the wall or on benches, making kissy faces to the men who walk by.

Some are shy and don't approach. Some are more aggressive. All appear to be under 26 yo or so. My first associate was not at the park, however. I had walked around the area between Novios and the beach road, looking for a SW or something different. I enterred Bananas. About 15 girls and about 2 guys. I saw a few stunners. But it's so dark in there you need to get up close to see them. I saw a pair of cuties sitting alone. I invited myself to sit and bought a round.

Bill came to 51 K for one beer and two energy drinks. Yikes! These were not street prices. In talking to the cuter one, I could not hear what she was saying for the loud music. She seemed to be saying she wanted me to take her to my hotel and that it would cost 340 K. I had her repeat that a few times, because I could not comprehend the figure. Seemed incomprehensible. Sure, maybe there was some player who would pay that for her, but I was not that guy. Coming from Bogota or Cali where the price tag starts at 50 K I was a little gun shy. I should have pressed her into doing it right there at the love motel next door, but the fucking loud music made it impossible to communicate. So I left. Around the corner I met a doorway girl. I love doorway girls. I have met the best ones in Havana.

Just hanging out, waiting to get picked up. Like to chat about this and that. This one was from Veniz. And had a scratchy, throaty voice that sounded sexy. A fun girl who I am sure was high. She had such big hands I had to ask her if she was a girl. She laughed and said yes. I confirmed this at the love motel where we had a great time. The usual tip gave me the BBBJ I was hoping for. Finished with a payment of 120 K, including tip. We left and parted once she saw the police at the end of the block.

Next night I was sitting in the Marley Bar, hoping that the place would play the fucking Rock and Roll that they advertise on the wall. But, no. I did enjoy a very nice Gin and Tonic. But way too many tourists on that street. I sat in the park, in the shadows across from the bar, on one of the walls and just waited. I spoke to a few girls. One was beautiful, in a severe way, and flatly refused a BBBJ. She was young, so what are you going to do? I sat again and waited some more. You get approached by dudes offering to buy you a beer or water or by girls asking if you'd like company. I took another walk around and met a beautiful girl who asked for a reasonable amount of money. She was a local girl, which was also nice. As we walked, I thought I was following her to the love motel. She thought she was following me to my own hotel. Funny. I stopped and asked if she had a place. She said she did not, but did not mind walking the 10 minutes to my Airbnb. Very patient and easy going.

But I would follow those pert little tits anywhere. In my room I gave her some cut off shorts and a bra / top to match and some cute undies. She was over the moon. (I usually travel with sexy clothes to give out to the better girls I meet. It worked well in this case.) She took the tip and provided the requisite uncovered suction and then enjoyed the mirror as much as I did while we bounced around. Cost total: 120 K. We made plans to meet the next night. She said she'd be wearing her new clothes. But she never showed. Too bad. She was fun. Third night began like the previous night. Gin and tonic at Marley and pissed off that the music was not rock and roll and that there were so many white tourists around. It just feels weird to be negotiating with a girl about blowing you with no Johnny while two steps away a blond-headed family from Nebraska is talking about where they want to go eat that night. You really are mixing it up there in that tourist area with both working girls and families on vacation. Anyway, I walked around the street by the beach, tried to find a girl off the Novios call sheet, but no luck. Returned to find a Vennie sitting by herself who beckoned me over. She claimed she was in the country only 2 days. The fact that her opening bid was 80 K seemed to confirm this. We went to the motel next to Bananas for a 10 K half hour session. She seemed into it and laughed a lot. Gave her a tip for the BBBJ and she was playful with other acts. Nice girl with braces, ended with giving her 100 K plus room.

To sum up, Santa Marta in the month of March is an active site for hobbyists. Enough girls to give a little variety and had I stayed longer I might have figured out how to work Bananas, the disco, so that I could take advantage of the higher quality chicas in there. Although, all the girls I wound up with were solid 8's and that local girl was pushing 9. I only was there for three days and did not stray far from my Airbnb which was up by the busy 5th Carrera and down to the beach and a few blocks to either side. Did not find any decent empanadas. In fact, all the food on that tourist street sucked. Avoid that big Mexican place is all I can say. The one with the menu painted on the wall. I mean, how can you screw up a Quesadilla? Yech! I also took a trip to Playa Taganga and was disappointed that THIS was supposed to be the "nice" beach. Nothing special. And no girls. Just high priced food and drink. I am sure there are other places to discover, but with so little written about Santa Marta I just wanted to confirm that, at this moment, you can do all right here in and around Parque Novios.

Stay cool fellas.

EQ.

Welcome!

You are certainly resolute! I was in Bananas in October, as discussed a few posts below, and the talent was abysmal. I did take out a young fairly attractive Vennie but she was not all that great in the room. A bust, really. And my hotel desk clerk gave me somewhat of a hard time as well. I am off to Honduras and Bay of Islands tomorrow. Perhaps, I will have something to report but the posts there are at least a year old so it may be less than exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    True that!

So I am again in Santa Marta, been here for the past week and may stay for a month give or take and also will head to other areas to do fun stuff.

Last night spent over an hour in Bananas, counted about 30 plus chicas at about 8:30 PM, most were 5.5 to 6.5 with just 3 or maybe 4 of the chicas a doable 7, and that is being generous.

So after a few beers and seeing nothing that remotely motivates me to do a rato I leave and walk around town, found a decent enough slender costena over by Park Bolivar and a 10 mil hotel around the corner and she sucked like a champ, 35 mil for a good chupar, called it a night.

Don't come to SM and expecting anything special, in terms of quality and service and quantity, basically just pros in the port city.

TTM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnClayton  [View Original Post]
    It's a port city.
    True that!

So I am again in Santa Marta, been here for the past week and may stay for a month give or take and also will head to other areas to do fun stuff.

Last night spent over an hour in Bananas, counted about 30 plus chicas at about 8:30 PM, most were 5.5 to 6.5 with just 3 or maybe 4 of the chicas a doable 7, and that is being generous.

So after a few beers and seeing nothing that remotely motivates me to do a rato I leave and walk around town, found a decent enough slender costena over by Park Bolivar and a 10 mil hotel around the corner and she sucked like a champ, 35 mil for a good chupar, called it a night.

Don't come to SM and expecting anything special, in terms of quality and service and quantity, basically just pros in the port city.

TTM.

The Tall Man has been in Santa Marta for the better part of the past week. And as you commented why is the "fucky fucky" used here and seldom elsewhere.

My walk all around this evening and counted probably 20 to 25 in total of freelancers, you barely have to look in their direction and they start in with the "fucky fucky" shit. No thanks.

The Tall Man.
    It's a port city.

Yes, now that you mention it.

Yeah, I was in Santa Marta last October and think we corresponded a bit during that time. I remember one day after a rain storm I walked on opposite side of Malecon for several blocks until I arrived at the other large park. There was a large black girl in front of a building who used those same phrase with me and I chuckled to myself. Then it happened again inside the park. I did not think anything about it at the time but now it's mentioned here it does appear to be a popular slang phrase in Santa Marta. Of course, those who are saying it are not exactly the cream of the crop.

The Tall Man has been in Santa Marta for the better part of the past week. And as you commented why is the "fucky fucky" used here and seldom elsewhere.

My walk all around this evening and counted probably 20 to 25 in total of freelancers, you barely have to look in their direction and they start in with the "fucky fucky" shit. No thanks.

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeris  [View Original Post]
    Arrived from Barranquilla staying at city centre. Centre is fine here just annoying all this homeless and drugs addicts who asking for money every time in few days I was asked for money more times here than before in 12 different Colombian cities together. Never give them just walk away. Christmas eve was very quiet here just few freelancers on the streets and bars with clubs was almost empty few girls inside. Today on Christmas night it becomes a bit better see at least 10-12 different freelancers at pargue de Los novios, parque bolivar, carrera 1 c and some few more ugly one in alleys close to renobar club and babilonia. 3 of them was fuckable. Most freelancers when you passing by start to talk with you first you not need to do nothing. This way 5 different girls come to me in one hour time and offer themselves. First was Emily Venezualian 22 years old not so bad looking, she start follow me when I was passing on carrea 1 c and said lets go drink beer. I stop and said mas tarde amor. She offer me fucky fucky for 60 k -30 minutes. I ask her number she runs quickly collect her bag with phone next to her another friend and put my phone number in her phone and make short call for me. I told her I will call her tomorrow as I already have one girl before today from mileroticos..

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyMarky  [View Original Post]
    I heard it's Chica friendly. You might have to register chica at the desk but no charges.
    Oh hey- just saw this. I did not take a girl in the AC but I am pretty sure I saw other guys do it but they may just have skanky looking GFs LOL. I am going to go back I think and will confirm cause I want to do that little spinner in a non flea bag setting.

I heard it's Chica friendly. You might have to register chica at the desk but no charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert61  [View Original Post]
    So. I am going next week and was debating staying at the AC Hotel. I have whacks of bonvoy points- any idea what the chica policy is. Am I going to be able to get them in with a fine or ot at all.

Some things never change

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka  [View Original Post]
    Watch out. The more they see you on the street the more aggressive they are going to be, to the point of making it uncomfortable for you to be outside.
    Kafka was responding to Pokeris and my little addition is to Pokeris but having problems cutting it down to size. Also keeps changing names and spellings so I'm giving up and using Kafkas.

Fokie Fokie or Fucky Fucky is what I heard from the first girl that I ever partied with in Colombia and it was in Santa Marta and 49 years ago! Must be a Santa Marta lingo passed down. The girl also used her hands to show me with one hands fingers making a circle and the other hands index finger doing the in and out. What a funny but great. Memory for my first and I was just a kid and Colombia and things were just getting started. Thanks for reminding me of Fokie Fokie!

Watch out. The more they see you on the street the more aggressive they are going to be, to the point of making it uncomfortable for you to be outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeris  [View Original Post]
    Arrived from Barranquilla staying at city centre. Centre is fine here just annoying all this homeless and drugs addicts who asking for money every time in few days I was asked for money more times here than before in 12 different Colombian cities together. Never give them just walk away. Christmas eve was very quiet here just few freelancers on the streets and bars with clubs was almost empty few girls inside. Today on Christmas night it becomes a bit better see at least 10-12 different freelancers at pargue de Los novios, parque bolivar, carrera 1 c and some few more ugly one in alleys close to renobar club and babilonia. 3 of them was fuckable. Most freelancers when you passing by start to talk with you first you not need to do nothing. This way 5 different girls come to me in one hour time and offer themselves. First was Emily Venezualian 22 years old not so bad looking, she start follow me when I was passing on carrea 1 c and said lets go drink beer. I stop and said mas tarde amor. She offer me fucky fucky for 60 k -30 minutes. I ask her number she runs quickly collect her bag with phone next to her another friend and put my phone number in her phone and make short call for me. I told her I will call her tomorrow as I already have one girl before today from mileroticos.

Another 2 girls come to me at pargue de losnovios both Venezualians young ones 21 and 19 and offer threesome. As one girl was ugly a bit I collect just one girl number and ask how much for 30 min she said 80 k I told mucho and offer 60 she quickly agree. I said I call you tomorrow she start to ask can I buy her a beer I told tomorrow.

Other girl was passing with old Colombian guy and said me fucky fucky (seems they like this one frase here) . I didn't tell her nothing and she went 10-20 meters away. I get bored to sit at pargue de los novios and start to walk bananas disco side and that girl start to follow me and asking my name, where I come from and so on. I stop and a bit chat with her. She was 22 years old Colombian from Santa Marta with big boobs a bit fat but still cute face. She said let go hotel. I told her I have another girl before already so no power. I collect her number and ask how much for 30 minutes she told me 50 k + 10 room very close from here. I said tomorrow I call you and walk away. Later one more girl start to follow me when I passing by on carrera 1 c but she was a bit aggressive, touching my hands few times (I just getting suspicious on this moments never let my guard as they can pickpocket you also) I just push her hands away and walk my way.

Around 22.30 pm I check bananas disco it was a bit busy beer price 6 k for aquilla light have around 10-11 girls inside and 20 costumers most of the girls was free, but quality was not good old girls, big girls, ugly girls all opposite I like. Didn't ask the prices finish beer and left.

Walk to renobar club as second day in a row its was no girls inside the security guy told me they all gone home for Christmas.

After went to babilonia night club it was 4 girls inside one of them was cute. Aquilla light is 5 k. I start to chat with that cute girl she was Venezualian one 19 years old no children. She quoted me 100 k for 30 minutes I didn't negotiate as I don't plan take her anyway. Finish my beer and left.

On my way back to hotel stop to stardus disco bar (its just next door to coco bongo which was closed) inside was just one fat girl I ask where is all girls she said today just she is here. I ask her how much for 30 minutes she said 80 k. I just walk in and walk out. Will call it a night at least I have some freelancers numbers for next few days as clubs and discos seems its not best bet on holidays time here. Mileroticos also not the best selection at this city.

Santa Marta on Christmas eve and Christmas

Arrived from Barranquilla staying at city centre. Centre is fine here just annoying all this homeless and drugs addicts who asking for money every time in few days I was asked for money more times here than before in 12 different Colombian cities together. Never give them just walk away. Christmas eve was very quiet here just few freelancers on the streets and bars with clubs was almost empty few girls inside. Today on Christmas night it becomes a bit better see at least 10-12 different freelancers at pargue de Los novios, parque bolivar, carrera 1 c and some few more ugly one in alleys close to renobar club and babilonia. 3 of them was fuckable. Most freelancers when you passing by start to talk with you first you not need to do nothing. This way 5 different girls come to me in one hour time and offer themselves. First was Emily Venezualian 22 years old not so bad looking, she start follow me when I was passing on carrea 1 c and said lets go drink beer. I stop and said mas tarde amor. She offer me fucky fucky for 60 k -30 minutes. I ask her number she runs quickly collect her bag with phone next to her another friend and put my phone number in her phone and make short call for me. I told her I will call her tomorrow as I already have one girl before today from mileroticos.

Another 2 girls come to me at pargue de losnovios both Venezualians young ones 21 and 19 and offer threesome. As one girl was ugly a bit I collect just one girl number and ask how much for 30 min she said 80 k I told mucho and offer 60 she quickly agree. I said I call you tomorrow she start to ask can I buy her a beer I told tomorrow.

Other girl was passing with old Colombian guy and said me fucky fucky (seems they like this one frase here) . I didn't tell her nothing and she went 10-20 meters away. I get bored to sit at pargue de los novios and start to walk bananas disco side and that girl start to follow me and asking my name, where I come from and so on. I stop and a bit chat with her. She was 22 years old Colombian from Santa Marta with big boobs a bit fat but still cute face. She said let go hotel. I told her I have another girl before already so no power. I collect her number and ask how much for 30 minutes she told me 50 k + 10 room very close from here. I said tomorrow I call you and walk away. Later one more girl start to follow me when I passing by on carrera 1 c but she was a bit aggressive, touching my hands few times (I just getting suspicious on this moments never let my guard as they can pickpocket you also) I just push her hands away and walk my way.

Around 22.30 pm I check bananas disco it was a bit busy beer price 6 k for aquilla light have around 10-11 girls inside and 20 costumers most of the girls was free, but quality was not good old girls, big girls, ugly girls all opposite I like. Didn't ask the prices finish beer and left.

Walk to renobar club as second day in a row its was no girls inside the security guy told me they all gone home for Christmas.

After went to babilonia night club it was 4 girls inside one of them was cute. Aquilla light is 5 k. I start to chat with that cute girl she was Venezualian one 19 years old no children. She quoted me 100 k for 30 minutes I didn't negotiate as I don't plan take her anyway. Finish my beer and left.

On my way back to hotel stop to stardus disco bar (its just next door to coco bongo which was closed) inside was just one fat girl I ask where is all girls she said today just she is here. I ask her how much for 30 minutes she said 80 k. I just walk in and walk out. Will call it a night at least I have some freelancers numbers for next few days as clubs and discos seems its not best bet on holidays time here. Mileroticos also not the best selection at this city.

I will be scuppered since it will be Sunday o...- fuck I wish I had a 20 YO cock to go with my 60 YO wallet.
    Haha, just go to the chemist add buy a pick me up. The generic tablets are super cheap.

All the clubs are open on Sundays.

Thanks very much fellas. I really appreciate the help. I hafta decide tomorrow whether 1) I will try the clubs. Though I think I will be scuppered since it will be Sunday or 2) bang the little spinner that now calls me every day to see if I want to fuck (she really is quite good) or 3) save the jam so I can nail the SA girl Monday when I get to Medellin- this would prolly be the wisest thing. Not that that has ever been a consideration- fuck I wish I had a 20 YO cock to go with my 60 YO wallet.

Bananas

Here is a map of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by JustTK  [View Original Post]
    There are rooms. The entrance is next door. Its the same place where most of the girls live. You need to pass back out thru the exit, then right, and immediately in to the next door (hidden behind a Bush or smthg). Its 10 or 15 for the room. Girls I think are around 80 short time, 120 for a litlte longer. Can't remember the exact details on prices.

All the clubs have rooms you can go to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bananas Disco Show.JPG‎  

So if I have this stupid question others probably will also. I asked last night and I got the idea there were not rooms there.
    There are rooms. The entrance is next door. Its the same place where most of the girls live. You need to pass back out thru the exit, then right, and immediately in to the next door (hidden behind a Bush or smthg). Its 10 or 15 for the room. Girls I think are around 80 short time, 120 for a litlte longer. Can't remember the exact details on prices.

All the clubs have rooms you can go to.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations