La Vie en Rose
Get Real Hard

Thread: FKK Artemis - Berlin

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 751 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11253
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11253

    Anti-Venom Serum

    BlueBudgie made nice, balanced, very useful report of Artemis visit this past week, but posted on Berlin thread. Wish he also included names but still shows what is possible (again) if you keep calm. In case he does not copy it over, hope all read it:

    http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2349106

  2. #11252
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    I understand that guys like cheap sex. But its never going to be cheap in Artemis because of the 80 entry. I don't understand why any guy who just wants a quick 30 minute fuck to satisfy a need would go to an FKK at all. There a far better looking escorts in brothels which charge no entry fee. So even if you got incredibly lucky at Artemis and found a girl who gave great service for 30 minutes for 60, you'the have paid 140 for that 30 minutes due to having paid 80 to enter. Why do that? You can go to some bordellos in Berlin with flat rate 80 entry and you can fuck up to 4 girls for as long as you want. Or if you prefer a really pretty girl, pay an escort who might charge 150 for an hour but is on a higher level than most girls in FKKs.

    I think most guys who go to FKKs want more than one quick 30 min session but then I'm a tourist so that's what I do and see. But if it was really all about 30 min sessions and out you wouldn't see the same guy in the club all night.

    There is no doubting whatsoever that the average age in this club has gone up. But it was always higher than in NRW and Hessen, always had more silicones and girls with tattoos. I don't see that much has changed at all. Not because I have my eyes closed but because it's like it always was save for two exceptions which are that there were also a lot more younger girls mixed in than there are now and it was easier years ago to get girls going to the room for 60 with all included..
    What I like about FKK set up is that you can see the girls you fuck before sex and with escort you rely on agency to choose the girl for you because you cannot tell how she look in photos of escort agencies on their websites etc.

    And in FKK, you do see these escort girls working on their low season days. These girls are the best, but upsell can be extreme.

  3. #11251
    Quote Originally Posted by Karat  [View Original Post]
    Hi PayForIt,

    Red head Anabel? Does she has long reddish dreadlocks? She is German, tall, skinny, fake tits, around 25 years old?
    Anabel is natural, red hair, no deadlocks, nit very skinny as ass is a little extra. Very pretty face. You can't miss her.

  4. #11250
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    The facially very attractive red head Anabel. But wait for it. She was too skinny for me!
    Hi PayForIt,

    Red head Anabel? Does she has long reddish dreadlocks? She is German, tall, skinny, fake tits, around 25 years old?

  5. #11249
    Quote Originally Posted by PinballMachine  [View Original Post]
    This Even girl what else does she look like? Blonde? Brunette? Blue eyes? Brown eyes? Nationality?

    Thanks.
    Even is tall, skinny, has fake tits with nice big nipples, dark hair. She is Romanian. Around 25 years old.

  6. #11248
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    I understand that guys like cheap sex. But its never going to be cheap in Artemis because of the 80 entry. I don't understand why any guy who just wants a quick 30 minute fuck to satisfy a need would go to an FKK at all. There a far better looking escorts in brothels which charge no entry fee. So even if you got incredibly lucky at Artemis and found a girl who gave great service for 30 minutes for 60, you'the have paid 140 for that 30 minutes due to having paid 80 to enter. Why do that? You can go to some bordellos in Berlin with flat rate 80 entry and you can fuck up to 4 girls for as long as you want. Or if you prefer a really pretty girl, pay an escort who might charge 150 for an hour but is on a higher level than most girls in FKKs..
    Carla should be 34-35 and that is old.

    People have preferences and monetary considerations. For example, some people cum quickly and don't need more time and some people can't afford to pay more than 60, but want to enjoy the facility and have a whole day experience. Not all people that go to FKK are placed into the same bucket. They are segmented into many layers. One of the common things across these layers is people can't afford more than 60 or don't want more than 69 euro rooms for various reasons. In this world you are an outlier and that's OK. Also, maybe you don't know the difference: like I said visit NRW and then let us know how you feel. However, as a person with an FKK sample size that is measured every week, Artemis, is down from its glory days. 2009 was amazing. 2012 was great. 2015 the decline started. 2019, for most long time Artemis fans, it is simply sad to see the downward spiral. Again, truly happy you enjoyed. A me people like money domination, I don't judge them. All the best, dear friend.

  7. #11247

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctytek  [View Original Post]
    in NRW, where we routinely pay 30 for 30 in many clubs and get good service.
    I went to several clubs in NRW, but haven't found this price structure. Could you please tell me which clubs I would have to go to?

  8. #11246
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    100 naked girls? Give me a break? In a sane world without any prejudices, we should be allowed to have this at any public beach anywhere in the world. And they'd all be fine doing you publicly for 50 e or less.

    Personally I'd rather be fucking on a beach with 0 entry cost than at a closed of FKK.
    So would we all. But if you can tell me the name of a beach with 100+ naked women all ready to fuck you there and then for 50 e or less I'll be packing my bag! Until then. I'll continue heading to FKKs!

  9. #11245
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny227  [View Original Post]
    And the most important is that most people like to go for half an hour and get a reasonable value for money: near zero chance to find. Most people don't want to spend 200 in the room. So, for the majority of clients, Artemis is a very difficult environment.
    I understand that guys like cheap sex. But its never going to be cheap in Artemis because of the 80 entry. I don't understand why any guy who just wants a quick 30 minute fuck to satisfy a need would go to an FKK at all. There a far better looking escorts in brothels which charge no entry fee. So even if you got incredibly lucky at Artemis and found a girl who gave great service for 30 minutes for 60, you'the have paid 140 for that 30 minutes due to having paid 80 to enter. Why do that? You can go to some bordellos in Berlin with flat rate 80 entry and you can fuck up to 4 girls for as long as you want. Or if you prefer a really pretty girl, pay an escort who might charge 150 for an hour but is on a higher level than most girls in FKKs.

    I think most guys who go to FKKs want more than one quick 30 min session but then I'm a tourist so that's what I do and see. But if it was really all about 30 min sessions and out you wouldn't see the same guy in the club all night.

    There is no doubting whatsoever that the average age in this club has gone up. But it was always higher than in NRW and Hessen, always had more silicones and girls with tattoos. I don't see that much has changed at all. Not because I have my eyes closed but because it's like it always was save for two exceptions which are that there were also a lot more younger girls mixed in than there are now and it was easier years ago to get girls going to the room for 60 with all included.

    The law change in 2017 gave girls an opportunity to upsell. They do it in Artemis but they do it in a lot of other clubs too. And in some (Hamburg / Munich) it has long been the case that BBBJ is an extra you pay for. What is perhaps sad is that 5 years ago you could take a girl to the room for only 30 minutes and expect decent service. Now that is less available but I think that's the case in most clubs. I was in Palace last month and very few girls would even entertain 30 min sessions.

    Ultimately you get what you pay for. I don't think FKK sex is cheap when the entry price is included. But as I posted previously. Certainly for tourists. We don't go for cheap sex, we go for the experience of being surrounded by a lot of naked women all available for sex.

    I certainly haven't been to Artemis for the last time. I had two great nights there this week with many options. And I am not into old / ugly / fat girls.

  10. #11244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctytek  [View Original Post]
    Please stop rationalizing price gouging and sharking. No one cares how much you paid in Vive (whatever that even is), or any other place where SW criminalization has let to desperate mongers willing to pay overinflated prices. The reason why people come to places like Germany, Mexico or Asia is access to reasonably priced providers.

    The only reason why Artemis girls are able to get sway with bad service for 30/60 is precisely because of lack of competition and lack of variety of FKKs in Berlin. They would never be able to get away with it in NRW, where we routinely pay 30 for 30 in many clubs and get good service. And that's the reason why I'd never set my foot in this dump of a club.
    I must agree with most just refine the dump of a club; the facility is not bad at all and we'll managed. All that has to with girls can be referred to as dump of a club, but yeah, sad reality.

  11. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by Howie  [View Original Post]
    Love that analogy "wheelnut nipples". She has one of the best pair of tits I've ever seen. Only problem is she won't let anyone lick them as she says that they are very sensitive and gives her the goose bumps when anyone tries. The only other girl that I have seen with similar pair of tits was Helli/Kelly of Sharks.

    Interesting rating on Even/Evan. Currently the hottest girl for me at Artemis. For optics, I'll probably rate her a 8.5 pushing 9/10. I like the slim gazelle types over the curvaceous porn star type bodies. Service wise she has some restrictions so not totally surprised that you passed on her. Good to hear that she is still around.

    Nice report.

    Howie.
    This Even girl what else does she look like? Blonde? Brunette? Blue eyes? Brown eyes? Nationality?

    Thanks.

  12. #11242

    Even/Evan

    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Evan with incredible wheelnut nipples and Natasha with lovely black fishnets and pierced nipples. But nice girls though they were they were not into my personal likes and dislikes and so we passed.

    Lilia was lovely but too heavy for me. Evan. Incredible nipples and very intelligent. A solid 7 pushing 8/10. The facially very attractive red head Anabel.
    Love that analogy "wheelnut nipples". She has one of the best pair of tits I've ever seen. Only problem is she won't let anyone lick them as she says that they are very sensitive and gives her the goose bumps when anyone tries. The only other girl that I have seen with similar pair of tits was Helli/Kelly of Sharks.

    Interesting rating on Even/Evan. Currently the hottest girl for me at Artemis. For optics, I'll probably rate her a 8.5 pushing 9/10. I like the slim gazelle types over the curvaceous porn star type bodies. Service wise she has some restrictions so not totally surprised that you passed on her. Good to hear that she is still around.

    Nice report.

    Howie.

  13. #11241
    120 an hour is not really very cheap. It is a higher pay, with far lower taxes than any job requiring a 5-year university degree. The price is only this high because of global politicians wanting p6 to be illegal. And we can probably disagree on the reasons why that is, but market forces would easily drop the 1 HR price to about 50 e if it was legal everywhere. And perhaps even half of that if we opened our borders to immigration from much poorer countries. It is all about supply and demand where legislation is a main driver.

    100 naked girls? Give me a break? In a sane world without any prejudices, we should be allowed to have this at any public beach anywhere in the world. And they'd all be fine doing you publicly for 50 e or less.

    Personally I'd rather be fucking on a beach with 0 entry cost than at a closed of FKK. As of there is anything to hide. But the world had been deceived by the devil, and he doesn't like nor allow sex. It is even in the bible if you read it the right way and understands the nephilim story correctly alongside some old Sumerian texts.

  14. #11240

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctytek  [View Original Post]
    Please stop rationalizing price gouging and sharking. No one cares how much you paid in Vive (whatever that even is), or any other place where SW criminalization has let to desperate mongers willing to pay overinflated prices. The reason why people come to places like Germany, Mexico or Asia is access to reasonably priced providers.

    The only reason why Artemis girls are able to get sway with bad service for 30/60 is precisely because of lack of competition and lack of variety of FKKs in Berlin. They would never be able to get away with it in NRW, where we routinely pay 30 for 30 in many clubs and get good service. And that's the reason why I'd never set my foot in this dump of a club.
    I'm afraid this is simply a case of a clash of opinions. A couple of responses:

    1. It is absolutely not correct that "the reason people come to places like Germany is access to reasonably priced providers". You see people in all of these forums willing to fly from USA, Japan, UK, etc to Germany. It costs a lot to get here. Why fly all of this way? It's not for cheap prices. It is to be in a club surrounded by 100+ naked women you can mingle with before choosing. THAT is the reason tourists pay to come here, not for the price. By the time we add the cost of flights, hotels, taxis or PT, entry fee, the sex in Germany is actually no cheaper than elsewhere. Trust me, I can get a walk up in Soho London where a girl will give me sex for under 100. Far cheaper than incurring all the above cost. In a small town like say Blackburn you'the get that sex for even less. Low prices are not the attraction. Indeed, it might be said that the prices in Germany are very high. Take this as an example, let's say I hit Palace in Frankfurt. 75 entry, now 100/30 for a lot of the girls if you want BBBJ. Some will take 150/60. So it has cost me at least 225 for my first fuck. You think that's cheap compared to other destinations? It's not.

    2. I would agree that people go to Asia for mainly the prices. But you referred to Artemis being a "dump of a club". I've been to places in Asia which make Artemis look like a 5 star hotel. Indeed there are not many places in Asia which are at all pleasant to be in. Take the horrendous rooms in Orchard Towers Singapore. And they are good compared to Thailand, Bali and Jakarta. They are Dumps of a Club.

    3. If I want to price comparison that's my prerogative. People complain about the pricing these days. My point is simply that to expect to be able to have this wonderful experience of being surrounded by 100+ naked women to choose from, 120 an hour is really very cheap.

    4. I've been to NRW which you cite many times. Maybe I go to the wrong places. But you don't get sexy girls, fabulous (not dumps) clubs and amazing service for 30/30 in Oceans, Samya, Mondale, Babylon, LR, or indeed anywhere else I can think of or have been. So please do share the details of the top end (not dump) clubs, with top girls, who look good, who are choosing to sell sex for 30/30 instead of earning 50/30 in the clubs I just listed. You must know some smaller venues where prices are this attractive and if they are nice places with decent LU options please do let me have their names. I would love to try them! I accept that small clubs can be attractive, and you can get a great surprise, for a reasonable price. I remember great sessions in Samya when it was 50/30/75/100. But Oceans opened and killed that second 30 for 25. If those sorts of prices still exist (you say 30/30) in some nice clubs, please let us know their names.

    And Vive. I don't mention it out of irrelvance. It is a fabulous club in Madrid. You will rarely be amongst so many stunning 9/10 girls from literally all over the World (not just latinas / EE). Punters there are not there because they are "desperate" and paying overinflated prices. They attend because the chance to fuck that standard of girls, and so many of them in one place, is unique. You may not be interested to know about it, but with respect, you don't speak for everyone - "no one cares. ". Punters do like to make price comparisons. It is why these forums regularly contain comments about how much people charge.

    Finally I am a little surprised you even saw my post on Artemis. Why on earth would you even be looking at / reading a forum at all of a club you describe as a "dump" you would "never set my foot in"?

  15. #11239
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    So many thanks to my fellow contributors for their comments. Before setting out the detail of what ended up being an even better night at Artemis than the first, I will reply to some of the comments made:

    The Cane: Lilia from Kiel worked tonight. What a very nice lady. Nice eyes and terrific natural large breasts, but for my liking a little too heavy so I declined but what a lovely girl.

    Pinball Machine: Thanks. Glad you liked the report and hope you'll like this one too.

    Expat Lover: I 100% agree that the monopoly Artemis has in Berlin is very poor for the market. The proposed new club in Potsdam didn't happen and the monopoly is a very significant negative for mongers as the girls know you have few other options. To turn up at a walk in, be confronted by 4 or 5 girls and have to pick without speaking to them for more than 10 second is on offer elsewhere in Bordellos. But that's what we get back in the UK and US and it is weak and you are at great risk of picking someone who you have no chemistry with. This is the beauty of the FKK model. I spoke to several girls tonight I really liked. Particularly Natasha and Evan. Neither of whom worked last night, both had great bodies. Evan with incredible wheelnut nipples and Natasha with lovely black fishnets and pierced nipples. But nice girls though they were they were not into my personal likes and dislikes and so we passed. It is true that there is little better alternative in Berlin as you say. So sadly there is every reason to go to Artemis as there is no good alternative and for me, the club still has many beauties.

    Bigbuddy. I gave up on LR the last time I went. Whilst Sharks and Artemis have smokey bars, there are places to escape with lovely fresh air where there are still girls (e. G. Downstairs in the kino / pool area / wellness at Artemis). LR has a cancer inducing main room where the girls all stand. I have never experienced forced smoke inhalation like it anywhere in the World and I am sad as I like the free beer fridges but the restaurant is tiny, and the cancer risk high. So I won't be returning anytime soon. I only head there if Oceans LU is weak and even then only in real desperation. Cannot speak for Aca but don't like tiny, or none approach clubs.

    Danny227. Nice response with many perfectly fair points. To each their own with Mel. There tonight and when no lingerie the boobs looked very tired and drawn and I agree with you that she doesn't get to 8 with those and the large ass. Carla is just amazing and her service is terrific. I repeat your enumerated points for reply below;.

    1. Hardly any fresh girls. (I disagree. Several have abandoned Sharks for Artemis. Blonde pretty Kimberley at Sharks is now Jasmine at Artemis). Several others were there tonight who the experienced girls told me " I don't know her she has only been here two weeks".

    2. Near zero chance for a good 60 euro session. I totally agree but then I don't do 30 min sessions unless the girl is useless and I tend now to know that from the pre room interview which is essential when planning longer rooms.

    3. Old and silicone is dominant in Artemis. Sillicone I agree with. Old I don't. There are definitely too many older girls. But there are also some young ones. I think the average is above the Hessen and NRW clubs but not much over 30 which is fine for me.

    4. For 170 an hour you can get decent service for mist those girls, but nit the German girls and at the moment Artemis has roughly 20 Germans. You forgot that 50 of that 170 was for a defined extra so the real price for fabulous service from Carla was 120. I agree that if you are willing to Payforit (sorry couldn't resist and its why its my nick on here!) you get known for it. As I had paid handsomely last night I found a lot of very receptive girls tonight. For anyone not living in Germany these prices are fine. In Spain I expect to pay min 150/ hour if not 200 in most places, 240 in Vive (which is exceptional and 300/ hour in Miladys Palace). In London 150 is available but the best girls range from 200 to 600 per hour. In Australia average is the equivalent of 200/ hour. In Dubai the same for quality. Germans have feasted for a long time on 50/30 rooms or 60 at Artemis. I actually agree with the girls on this. Why should a girl go to the room, totally naked, give you access to her pussy, give you DFK, a BBBJ and work hard on you for 30 minutes all for 60? Time has moved on. It was 60/30 in 2013! Everything else has gone up in price. Why not this? You wouldn't stop buying food if it got expensive and our mutual habit has been very cheap in Germany for a long time. I don't think paying 120 for an hour with a very pretty girl with great service is at all expensive.

    No changes result for your review. You are entitled to your opinion but clearly some disagree. This club was being portayed as dead. It is not dead. There are still some very pretty girls to chose from and some have abandoned Hessen for Berlin (and are therefore fresh).

    So quickly to tonight. More buzz about the club. Lots of girls I did not see last night. Contemplated a threesome with Jessica and Avia? Both German and great fun. Lilia was lovely but too heavy for me. Evan. Incredible nipples and very intelligent. A solid 7 pushing 8/10. The facially very attractive red head Anabel. But wait for it. She was too skinny for me! And her red haired friend. Also pretty and young. The three sisters were absent. Back from the past Elena. Blonde before. Stunning cheekbones and lovely lingerie but she is one who holds cock when being fucked which I loathe..
    Kimberly, while extremely sweet has a pretty face and disproportionate body, is really really not a definition of a good girl: she doesn't room a lot and when she does make sure you take your check book with you and she is there for less than a week. Not an example at all. Apologies. BTW: service is non existent. Fact.

    What I meant is, so most girls like Carla will not give you 1 hour for 120 good service. Just won't. The added extra does that and it makes more sense to them like I said, you got lucky with Carla. Maybe you have not been in Artemis for a while so your eyes didn't adjust yet: dominated by old women, period. Older is 35-40. Old in this job is already 30. Girls that work 7-10 years. Old and not fresh. You'll see it once your eyes adjust. No irony here, seriously.

    And the most important is that most people like to go for half an hour and get a reasonable value for money: near zero chance to find. Most people don't want to spend 200 in the room. So, for the majority of clients, Artemis is a very difficult environment. So, young and fresh girls that will give you good service and passionately kiss you with minimum money discussions (those kill the atmosphere) in a half hour session are in NRW and Hessen, but not in Artemis. Artemis is a club for visitors or foreigners that don't mind paying too much and have lower service requirements. Visit NRW and then report back to us dear friend.

    Glad you enjoy it. Have a great time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
The Velvet Room

photocallgirl.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape