Perla Negra
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 569 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 8530
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8530

    GT on a sunny 23 C Friday afternoon

    Was pretty crowded. I arrived at 1 pm. And really had a great time until 3 pm. With no waiting times. And I thought I spotted 3-4 newcomers, which I always enjoy (e. G. Ella, Luna (not to be confused with Luana)).

    At about 3 pm the waiting time increased to 30 min (if not more), so I decided to go with the ladies to those beach cabin in the back. Which was sufficient for me. Since there are so many new girls, they don't even know that this can cut waiting times to zero.

    Enjoy.

  2. #8529
    This may appear so. But truth is they keep book of complaints. If a girl is a frequent troublemaker, GT has an easy time to let her go.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryHox  [View Original Post]
    I have already tried to explain it to reception, but it seems that it will never work. The lady on reception prefer to stand on the side of the girls, rather not of clients.

  3. #8528
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist  [View Original Post]
    Elisa. I guess YMMV. She is a girl with whom a guy can spend several hours, and is recommended by certain experienced guys. She is no fool when it comes to dealing with clients

    So, definitely not a girl to be written off.
    Yes she also complained heavily that I never booked her More than half an hour. Obviously if I booked several hours, she will treat me in very different way.

  4. #8527
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimist  [View Original Post]
    Elisa. I guess YMMV. She is a girl with whom a guy can spend several hours, and is recommended by certain experienced guys. She is no fool when it comes to dealing with clients

    So, definitely not a girl to be written off.
    Hello Fellow Punters.

    Thanks for the update Sir Optimist. It is always good to get the opinion of several, sounds like this might be an outlying case. Anything is possible. I find it kind of odd for 4-5 sessions this girl was on top of her game than suddenly once this guy became a regular which I would consider 4-5 visits to be she ' suddenly' changes her game. I think a guy in the Oase thread or another Hessen thread maybe Sharks recently questioned a member's poor write up of a girl as an attempt to get others not to see her. One never knows. That ' trick' has been pulled here on our boards; certainly not a new tactic but not saying that is the case here. One never knows

    Good to present you're view, combined with the fact this guy saw her 4+ times for sure raises some eyebrows but women do change. More likely than not if this guy saw her 4+ times he saw her for a reason and she probably provided good service and if as you say many experienced guys have reported good things about her than probably be a good idea for visitors to this club to read the experiences both good and bad of TerryHox as well as your interjection that the senior members like her and make an informed decision for themselves.

    Thanks for listening all.

    KK.

  5. #8526
    Elisa. I guess YMMV. She is a girl with whom a guy can spend several hours, and is recommended by certain experienced guys. She is no fool when it comes to dealing with clients

    So, definitely not a girl to be written off.

  6. #8525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni042  [View Original Post]
    If a new girl (5 months is pretty new), receives 2-3 complaints, esp. From regulars than she is pretty soon history. If you only get 20 min in the room and didn't waste too much time on the way in or out, then the reception can even verify the claim of the lady against yours.
    I have already tried to explain it to reception, but it seems that it will never work. The lady on reception prefer to stand on the side of the girls, rather not of clients.

  7. #8524
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryHox  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I want to write sth about the girl who works at GT, called Elisa.

    Very very slim and petite, without shoes 170 cm tall, just 45 or 46 kg. Long straight blonde hair, very pretty no matter body or face,Classic Western European super Beauty. Optic absolute stunning, 25 or 26 years old.

    She works here since end December 2018.

    Earlier I was also 4 or 5 times with her in the room, and was satisfied. But the last two times, in the end of March and on last Saturday. She only do her job in the room up to 20 min.

    Then she stopped and meant the time is up. I also argued because with 20 min I was not finish yet. But she doesn't do anything after 20 min more. We just argued und discussed it for 5 or 6 minutes more. Then we left the room because it makes no sense to argue more!.
    The GT desk is normally quite good at ensuring standards stay high. Almost always asking me if everything is OK and how the session was with which lady.

    I'm not sure by the name because the lady I'm thinking of was very very thin which is not attractive to me but, during my last visits to LR a tall super thin lady I had seen at GT was seen working at LR. This occasionally happens with a lady who receives too many proclamations.

  8. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHo  [View Original Post]
    In Artemis there is in house MD who test girls, how they are tested and times of test are big question mark.

    In my 10 years in FKK this year, so far I had nothing.
    Thanks, that's great to know!

  9. #8522
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryHox  [View Original Post]
    Earlier I was also 4 or 5 times with her in the room, and was satisfied. But the last two times, in the end of March and on last Saturday. She only do her job in the room up to 20 min.

    Then she stopped and meant the time is up. I also argued because with 20 min I was not finish yet. But she doesn't do anything after 20 min more. We just argued und discussed it for 5 or 6 minutes more. Then we left the room because it makes no sense to argue more!

    It makes me very angry. The lady at the reception told me also that 50 euro is for 30 min pure in the room. The walking from reception to the room and back doesn't count in the 30 min.

    But Elisa just doesn't obey the rule.

    Have you had same experiences like me?

    Would the complaining at reception help? Actually I really doubt it.
    I've never had the front desk at GT ask me about my experiences with specific girls. At LR on the other hands, the front desk asked me which girl I serviced with and how they were, even went as far as asking me which of the two was better and why.

  10. #8521
    If a new girl (5 months is pretty new), receives 2-3 complaints, esp. From regulars than she is pretty soon history. If you only get 20 min in the room and didn't waste too much time on the way in or out, then the reception can even verify the claim of the lady against yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by TerryHox  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I want to write sth about the girl who works at GT, called Elisa.

    Very very slim and petite, without shoes 170 cm tall, just 45 or 46 kg. Long straight blonde hair, very pretty no matter body or face,Classic Western European super Beauty. Optic absolute stunning, 25 or 26 years old.

    She works here since end December 2018.

    Earlier I was also 4 or 5 times with her in the room, and was satisfied. But the last two times, in the end of March and on last Saturday. She only do her job in the room up to 20 min.

    Then she stopped and meant the time is up. I also argued because with 20 min I was not finish yet. But she doesn't do anything after 20 min more. We just argued und discussed it for 5 or 6 minutes more. Then we left the room because it makes no sense to argue more!

    It makes me very angry. The lady at the reception told me also that 50 euro is for 30 min pure in the room. The walking from reception to the room and back doesn't count in the 30 min.

    But Elisa just doesn't obey the rule.

    Have you had same experiences like me?

    Would the complaining at reception help? Actually I really doubt it.

  11. #8520

    Bad experience recently in GT.

    Hi guys,

    I want to write sth about the girl who works at GT, called Elisa.

    Very very slim and petite, without shoes 170 cm tall, just 45 or 46 kg. Long straight blonde hair, very pretty no matter body or face,Classic Western European super Beauty. Optic absolute stunning, 25 or 26 years old.

    She works here since end December 2018.

    Earlier I was also 4 or 5 times with her in the room, and was satisfied. But the last two times, in the end of March and on last Saturday. She only do her job in the room up to 20 min.

    Then she stopped and meant the time is up. I also argued because with 20 min I was not finish yet. But she doesn't do anything after 20 min more. We just argued und discussed it for 5 or 6 minutes more. Then we left the room because it makes no sense to argue more!

    It makes me very angry. The lady at the reception told me also that 50 euro is for 30 min pure in the room. The walking from reception to the room and back doesn't count in the 30 min.

    But Elisa just doesn't obey the rule.

    Have you had same experiences like me?

    Would the complaining at reception help? Actually I really doubt it.

  12. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThought  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, how safe is it to DATY / DATO? Do the girls get regularly tested?
    In Artemis there is in house MD who test girls, how they are tested and times of test are big question mark.

    In my 10 years in FKK this year, so far I had nothing.

  13. #8518
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybarite2006  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. I'll try to visit it soon as I've never been there before. It used to be famous on this forum for having the best casting in Germany (in the past, not sure about now).
    Like 10% of the girls are model status. The bottom 10% are there for men with fetishes, like there's a few that look like sumo wrestlers and grannies. I would say majority are 6-7's though, which is a great deal for 50 euros.

  14. #8517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Since registration on 1 January 2018 , Germany changed for part timer, then could find some at YY, in Switzerland no need to register when girls work less than 90 days, Mio regrets GT but doesn't want to register, so she tours at Globe.
    Quick question, how safe is it to DATY / DATO? Do the girls get regularly tested?

  15. #8516
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Yes casting improved after Orthodox Easter, but didn't see a lot of new Romanian beauties, only a few new but it was very OK for my pleasure on beginning of May. Luana / Florentina, Ivana, Gloria, ex Erika. Ro now I don t know her name, are not new. Also some ex LR Romanians, 1 became cute in Ingolstadt and always smiling like at LR.
    Ivana is so sexy with her golden tan skin and nice booty. Her service sucks though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Room


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape