La Vie en Rose
The Velvet Room

Thread: Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 562 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chongmal  [View Original Post]
    One man openly said, I don't like Turkish and African men and how they act. If they continue with the open door policy I will find myself looking for a more traditional club.
    What are these more traditional clubs he's referring to?

* The incident with the young guy which obviously couldn't control himself: he was from Holland, he and his buddies were immediately kicked out and the entrance lady pressed charges against him and was brought to the hospital. His behaviour was not linked to alcohol only for sure but OK. Police arrived and took care of business afterwards. Very sad for the entrance lady which has to deal with those kind of people.

*There is no new management off course!

* Slightly softened door-policy: yes, that seems to be the case and hopefully the club will keep it balanced to make sure it doesn't influence the club atmosphere. Some girls benefit from the new clients (most girls probably), some girls will dislike some new clients probably as well. Nothing new, a regular they have seen for 5 years but didn't session with them will be regarded as a client which they don't really like. If somehow he decides to ask her to go to the room after 5 years: most girls will accept it and take his money anyway (their only interest to be in the club basically: money), some girls will refuse because the simple started to dislike him anyway and they don't wish to make money with him. It is a transition period with quite a large number of new clients (partly due to the closing of YinYang nearby), I'm quite sure the "bad" clients will be filtered out rapidly. Compared to almost every other club Golden Time still refuses several clients and most probably will remain to do so (certainly after the sad incident last week-end).

* Golden Time doesn't wish to become a Romanian-dominated club like almost every single one in NRW / Hessen. And for valuable reasons IMHO. The large majority of regular clients in Golden Time prefer a combination of good looks and good service. What's the use of 5 stunners which are not worth anything service wise? One of the main reasons of the success of Golden Time is the steady service level which is generally good to very good. To keep that level op there, the last thing they need is a bus of young "stunning" Romanians which will try to impose "weak service level" throughout the club. That has been the case in a lot of clubs in the past, and probably in some right now. Hopefully Golden Time will stay wise and not switch to the Rumania-domination like elsewhere.

* During my last visit (Wednesday) around 50 girls present including 2 Asians, 4 Darkskinned, a few Latinas, around 8 German girls as well. Then about 10/15 of other European countries (Rus / Pol / Bulg / Dutch) and 20 Rumanians. Did 3 sessions: 1 Dark skinned: 8/10 1 German: 8/10 1 Rumanian: 4/10. All of them had tattoos by the way. So far for the splendid more Rumanians requests from others. Someone which doesn't find at least a handfull of interesting looking girls cannot be helped IMHO.

I think that GT will find themselves faced with a decision. This is based on my conversation with a couple men who are regulars in the club during my last visit. These men expressed that they enjoy coming to GT because the crowd resembled themselves, for the most part except for some east Asians, which they accept less begrudgingly for some reason. Perhaps because the music, food, service, etc. Doesn't change so much to accommodate east Asians like it does for younger crowds and west Asian or north African crowds.

One man openly said, I don't like Turkish and African men and how they act. If they continue with the open door policy I will find myself looking for a more traditional club.

I know this is also a potential hot point, but with many younger clients coming in, I feel clubs will have to rethink the concept of beer inclusive entrance prices. I see many younger men getting out of control. This seems less likely with the older men who seem to relax and move less the more beer they drink.
    I think the root problem is something else. Think this. You invite someone from a different culture to your home and that person tries to change the culture of your home to his instead of respecting your home culture. Would you like it? Another example. Will the Turkish or African people allow you to disregard their culture in a club in Turkey or Africa? There is a reason humans forn social and cultural groups. All culture mashup mix doesn't work. The same reason we have different languages. History proved this time and again.

I think that GT will find themselves faced with a decision. This is based on my conversation with a couple men who are regulars in the club during my last visit. These men expressed that they enjoy coming to GT because the crowd resembled themselves, for the most part except for some east Asians, which they accept less begrudgingly for some reason. Perhaps because the music, food, service, etc. Doesn't change so much to accommodate east Asians like it does for younger crowds and west Asian or north African crowds.

I know this is also a potential hot point, but with many younger clients coming in, I feel clubs will have to rethink the concept of beer inclusive entrance prices. I see many younger men getting out of control. This seems less likely with the older men who seem to relax and move less the more beer they drink.
    I also enjoyed GT partly due to its upper class clientele. Does anyone have a clue why they relaxed the door policy? Management change? GT already had good business and could get quite crowded even with the strict door policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Akibono  [View Original Post]
    There are Romanian girls at gt. The main requirement is that they speak German.
    Yes there are Romanian girls at GT, but my meaning is there is a real lack of beauties at GT and from my experience through whole FKK land, even at Globe when I found so expensive Aphrodisia being disappointing casting, at Wellcum which is number 1 in Austria, Marina Slovenia, the highest level girls are usually Romanian, that s why I say GT should welcome new Romanian beauties who are more attractive for me than tattooed Germans, with some new ugly seen at GT on my last visits, I will never pay for. GT is very good for club services for me, but time for me to go to look for prettier girls than GT casting since months. Just my weekly regular opinion of course, but clients seem to change profile, at least on Saturday.

Yes, not so crowded on a Saturday afternoon, maybe because of still very average casting without any new wow girl, and new kind of clients at night. Wish no other desk girl will get a broken nose from a client, very good reaction from GT, they called Polizei for the boxer. I thank GT staff again for today, but GT is sick from its casting level since months. Good surprise for Trinity. Est discovery, the WG who looks and behave like a woman, very friendly, she can smile, even after room, even she never experienced such client when she is not new in business, but now ski Worldcup is finished, only my ski tour is on, so time for me to move to find beauties. With new clients, I'm pretty sure some girls will avoid their visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobolino  [View Original Post]
    Ciao BB69, the YY customers were at most on the lower class in this area, and indeed I saw some of them in 6's this week. I don't have any personal issues, but I don't like those who sit in the jacuzzi with their underwear, drinking beers and making phone calls at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    Yes, many YY regulars visit now GT or 6 ens, but I was told some GT girls don't like their behavior. Problem at GT and I can only thank GT staff for this winter, like previous winters, and same for Formula 1 when NL are happy to come to watch with me, they support Maxou, but casting is really low level at the moment, many guys are just waiting sitting and drinking like I saw at Sharks on my last visits, not so many girls at GT, quite crowded from Thursday to Sunday, but some girls don't have much business, guys don't go to them, most of new girls are not pretty, no really pretty German girl seen on 3 last weekends. On 2 last Fridays, not on a Tuesday, I left with full money because couldn't find only 1 girl to motivate I spent my money for. Will guys who didn't find a attractive girl, return? Or go elsewhere? Even less and less attractive clubs, and YY is a big loss.

Bad GT don't understand some Romanian girls are higher level than average German girls, prettier with more charm and most of time lovely and honest.
    There are Romanian girls at gt. The main requirement is that they speak German.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBuddy69  [View Original Post]
    Bobo: I thought that the customers from YY were 'upper class' like those of GT. (I mean big money and not so demanding). Do you mean that they're more. Magnum style '? I know that lots of them invaded 6's and now they are waiting times for the rooms.
    Ciao BB69, the YY customers were at most on the lower class in this area, and indeed I saw some of them in 6's this week. I don't have any personal issues, but I don't like those who sit in the jacuzzi with their underwear, drinking beers and making phone calls at the same time.

I did hear a female member of the GT staff was battered by a drunken client this past Saturday night. This is the first time I've heard of such an incident at GT in 11 years of visits. It could be coincidence that it happened just after the closure if YY and the migration of clients to other NRW clubs. I also heard from a couple ladies at GT that this new demographic is a bit rougher and less disciplined inside and outside the room..
    Someone punched reception lady at GT? That is crazy, usually GT staffs are nice like all other FKK staffs. I wonder why it happened, maybe due to door policy gone wrong?

I did hear about similar accident, but more hardcore. It happened in Artemis few years ago. Two guests refuse to pay for champagne and also for long hour session, which totaled to around few thousands euro, and had confrontation with two girls and few securities and it turn into full fight and odd thing is that this two guests apparently won the fist fight against securities because they used this electric shock guns and they managed to get away from club after beating all securities. This made it to the news and both were arrested after, they are from eastern European origin, but I avoid writing nationality here due to some respect.

It was strange event because I always thought Artemis has rock hard securities and usually there are minimum three of them. I wonder what happened to the guy who battered GT receptionist. I only see one guard outside gt to control door and car, there are many towel cleaning boys at GT though.

I only heard about these violence in FKK and never saw or experienced any violence and aggression in any FKK, all staffs, other guests I came across were really nice people. Oh I have seen some girls going nuts on some clients before and vice versa LOL, but this I partly understand how that happen LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by VitoCorleone  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I agree. What happened to Maria from the front desk is proof.
    Hey Vito, what happened to her?

I was in GT on Friday, the usual good LU, however one thing that I noticed recently is that the door policy almost gone and all the riff raff from YY is flooding the place. Does anybody else notice it?
    Yes, many YY regulars visit now GT or 6 ens, but I was told some GT girls don't like their behavior. Problem at GT and I can only thank GT staff for this winter, like previous winters, and same for Formula 1 when NL are happy to come to watch with me, they support Maxou, but casting is really low level at the moment, many guys are just waiting sitting and drinking like I saw at Sharks on my last visits, not so many girls at GT, quite crowded from Thursday to Sunday, but some girls don't have much business, guys don't go to them, most of new girls are not pretty, no really pretty German girl seen on 3 last weekends. On 2 last Fridays, not on a Tuesday, I left with full money because couldn't find only 1 girl to motivate I spent my money for. Will guys who didn't find a attractive girl, return? Or go elsewhere? Even less and less attractive clubs, and YY is a big loss.

Bad GT don't understand some Romanian girls are higher level than average German girls, prettier with more charm and most of time lovely and honest.

I was in GT on Friday, the usual good LU, however one thing that I noticed recently is that the door policy almost gone and all the riff raff from YY is flooding the place. Does anybody else notice it?
    Yes. I agree. What happened to Maria from the front desk is proof.

Anyone seen Caro at the club recently?
    She was there this past weekend but not last weekend.

Anyone seen Caro at the club recently?
    German small brunette with beautiful blue eyes Caro was at GT on this Friday. She worked quite often on last Fridays, German blond Rachel was sometimes back but not on last Friday.

Posting Limitations