Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
escort directory
London Escorts Competition - My Escort Base Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Escort News

Thread: FKK Samya - Cologne

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 269 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeLight  [View Original Post]
    1 hour standard covered service in Samya should be exactly 100 euro. Nearly every girl will cheat by wanting out of the room in 35 minutes, especially during peak times when the club is busy and she can start chasing the next client.

    I strongly recommend detailed interview before the room. I mean, you should ask in what positions you can have sex with her, and whether this includes pussy licking, which should be included in standard 100 euro 1 hour room. Anything uncovered is always extra.

    Unfortunately it is very common that she will upsell some extra services in the room. Be prepared for it and if you really like her optics, don't let the upsell to ruin your mood. I developed a strategy to treat Samya girls like unruly teenagers, just be persistent and keep telling her what you want.

    Please remember, in a 1-hour session she won't attempt tricks to end the room at least during the first half hour. This is your best time to enjoy sex. After that expect nagging like "come on, did you finish yet?

    In the worst case scenario, you can save your load and terminate the room before the first 30 minutes expires, and pay only 50 euro. For example, she is constantly holding your dick to check the condom or to prevent you from fucking at a normal depth. This is inacceptable. Make it clear to her that you are ending the room because you are completely dissatisfied. Note the time and let her know how long you stayed in the room with her, and tell her you will pay onlly 50 euro and not more. If she disagrees, tell her you will go directly to the reception and report her scam practices. In worst case she herself may complain by the reception about your underpaying. Don't be scared, prepare to defend yourself and report exactly at what time the room has started (it is already written on paper when the key was taken) and exactly the time when the room has ended. The timing is the backbone of your strategy with management. The management cannot force you to pay her more than 50 if the room was less than 30 minutes. I certainly do not suggest any sort of arguments as a standard practice, perhaps there were only 2 times that I had to end a room prematurely in Samya, but I want you to know the rules! For me my load is super precious and it is worth every single effort to either enjoy it or save it for later.

    Regarding other clubs:

    Living Room is unfortunately currently closed (hopefully, temporarily.).

    Babylon in Elsdorf saunaclub-babylon.com.

    Acapulco Gold Ratingen fkkacapulco-gold. De.

    FKK Luderland in Leverkusen FKK-luderland. Sex.
    Luderland is AO RTC 40/30 . LR is 50/30 for basic, Gold and Penelope are 50/30 . Also Mondial in Koln.

  2. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by StarletVoyager  [View Original Post]
    What is the pricing in samya for 1 hour official club price and what the girls might ask extra?

    Other than samya which clubs are easily accesible by public transport from cologne or dusseldorf.

    Thanks to all.
    1 hour standard covered service in Samya should be exactly 100 euro. Nearly every girl will cheat by wanting out of the room in 35 minutes, especially during peak times when the club is busy and she can start chasing the next client.

    I strongly recommend detailed interview before the room. I mean, you should ask in what positions you can have sex with her, and whether this includes pussy licking, which should be included in standard 100 euro 1 hour room. Anything uncovered is always extra.

    Unfortunately it is very common that she will upsell some extra services in the room. Be prepared for it and if you really like her optics, don't let the upsell to ruin your mood. I developed a strategy to treat Samya girls like unruly teenagers, just be persistent and keep telling her what you want.

    Please remember, in a 1-hour session she won't attempt tricks to end the room at least during the first half hour. This is your best time to enjoy sex. After that expect nagging like "come on, did you finish yet?

    In the worst case scenario, you can save your load and terminate the room before the first 30 minutes expires, and pay only 50 euro. For example, she is constantly holding your dick to check the condom or to prevent you from fucking at a normal depth. This is inacceptable. Make it clear to her that you are ending the room because you are completely dissatisfied. Note the time and let her know how long you stayed in the room with her, and tell her you will pay onlly 50 euro and not more. If she disagrees, tell her you will go directly to the reception and report her scam practices. In worst case she herself may complain by the reception about your underpaying. Don't be scared, prepare to defend yourself and report exactly at what time the room has started (it is already written on paper when the key was taken) and exactly the time when the room has ended. The timing is the backbone of your strategy with management. The management cannot force you to pay her more than 50 if the room was less than 30 minutes. I certainly do not suggest any sort of arguments as a standard practice, perhaps there were only 2 times that I had to end a room prematurely in Samya, but I want you to know the rules! For me my load is super precious and it is worth every single effort to either enjoy it or save it for later.

    Regarding other clubs:

    Living Room is unfortunately currently closed (hopefully, temporarily.).

    Babylon in Elsdorf saunaclub-babylon.com.

    Acapulco Gold Ratingen fkkacapulco-gold. De.

    FKK Luderland in Leverkusen FKK-luderland. Sex.

  3. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by StarletVoyager  [View Original Post]
    What is the pricing in samya for 1 hour official club price and what the girls might ask extra?

    Other than samya which clubs are easily accesible by public transport from cologne or dusseldorf.

    Thanks to all.
    50/30 but upselling.

  4. #4021

    Help needed

    What is the pricing in samya for 1 hour official club price and what the girls might ask extra?

    Other than samya which clubs are easily accesible by public transport from cologne or dusseldorf.

    Thanks to all.

  5. #4020

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirioja  [View Original Post]
    You look forward meeting her again with her bad service?
    In the room she always asks additional charge and tries to finish quickly. But I like her slim body with natural be or see cup.

  6. #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSilicone  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what color her hair was, but is the girl 174 cm tall with a slender body? Is her service bad? If so, the girl must be Deborah.

    Thank you for telling about her. I am going to Samya early July and looking forward to seeing her again.
    You look forward meeting her again with her bad service?

  7. #4018

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianDick  [View Original Post]
    I was in Samya recently and there is girl named Deborah there.
    I am not sure what color her hair was, but is the girl 174 cm tall with a slender body? Is her service bad? If so, the girl must be Deborah.

    Thank you for telling about her. I am going to Samya early July and looking forward to seeing her again.

  8. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSilicone  [View Original Post]
    A Romanian girl Deborah is not back from her holiday. Did she retire? Or did she move to another club? Do you see her at another club?
    I was in Samya recently and there is girl named Deborah there.

  9. #4016

    Deborah

    A Romanian girl Deborah is not back from her holiday. Did she retire? Or did she move to another club? Do you see her at another club?

  10. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by David1266  [View Original Post]
    For those who complains about the high hotel cost in Cologne, hotels in Bonn are much cheaper. Samya is located between Bonn and Cologne. Take number 16 trains from Bonn. Uber is about 30 euro from Bonn.
    Bonn should be poised with a lot of corrupt german politics from CDU, SPD, FDP, GREENS and AfD.

    Better use a tent in the woods. Cap drivers jobs are still get killed by uber, rent a bike, drive an hour to the club, like men do.

  11. #4014

    Hotel

    For those who complains about the high hotel cost in Cologne, hotels in Bonn are much cheaper. Samya is located between Bonn and Cologne. Take number 16 trains from Bonn. Uber is about 30 euro from Bonn.

  12. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by David1266  [View Original Post]
    Just add some more info:

    (1) It's girl's right to choose which customer to accept or reject. They can reject any customer based on their type. I am OK with that.

    (2) Unlike Sharks / OASE, Samya's lounge is very small and I was observing many girls behaviors for 6 hours on two separate days, so I observed not an isolated instance, But *a pattern*. I observed that one particular girl rejected all Asian customers (very bluntly) while she took all white customers.

    (3) The "fake" working girl rejected all men including Germans. She was by far the prettiest, slim, early 20 years, wearing black leather top and bottom. The reason why I was observing for 6 hours is that I was watching her because I wanted to go to the room with her. At first I thought it was her first day and she realized that she didn't like a job and never comes back. Then she came back on second day and did the same thing.

    (4) At Samya, it's easier to talk and interact with other customers at smoking area tables. There, Asian tourists customers told me that the two girls never fuck Asian, and they were telling that to each other because they came as a group and had limited time and didn't' want to waste time.

    (5) Again, it's within girl's right. But, as a business, it's a bad practice to give negative feeling to customers because both girls were rejecting men in a very rude and blunt way.
    Quite rare in FKK, but some EE girls don t like Asians or Black. You have to know EE countries are very nationalist, like Hungary or Russia.

  13. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by Adindas  [View Original Post]
    This marks the first instance of such an occurrence is reported in FKK in Germany. The scenario above could only be concluded if other people confirm it. In Some occasions they might reject certain ethnic which might be caused by the previous bad experience. But only accepting white German is the first time of this kind that has been reported.

    The fact here is that.

    She is attractive and only a few available at that time, so many people want to book and chat with them.

    The guest being a German, possibly a regular visitors due to the proximity to the location.

    Also it is very rare that the girls in FKK do not speak English, They typically come from Romania, if they recently arrive in Germany they typically do not speak German . But at least they know a little English to communicate the rate what services is offered.
    Just add some more info:

    (1) It's girl's right to choose which customer to accept or reject. They can reject any customer based on their type. I am OK with that.

    (2) Unlike Sharks / OASE, Samya's lounge is very small and I was observing many girls behaviors for 6 hours on two separate days, so I observed not an isolated instance, But *a pattern*. I observed that one particular girl rejected all Asian customers (very bluntly) while she took all white customers.

    (3) The "fake" working girl rejected all men including Germans. She was by far the prettiest, slim, early 20 years, wearing black leather top and bottom. The reason why I was observing for 6 hours is that I was watching her because I wanted to go to the room with her. At first I thought it was her first day and she realized that she didn't like a job and never comes back. Then she came back on second day and did the same thing.

    (4) At Samya, it's easier to talk and interact with other customers at smoking area tables. There, Asian tourists customers told me that the two girls never fuck Asian, and they were telling that to each other because they came as a group and had limited time and didn't' want to waste time.

    (5) Again, it's within girl's right. But, as a business, it's a bad practice to give negative feeling to customers because both girls were rejecting men in a very rude and blunt way.

  14. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeLight  [View Original Post]
    In genearl, yes, such occurences are rare. However, similar experiences when certain girls reject certain customers have been reported on different forums many times about Samya. There can be multiple reasons: wale clients, preference for client's physicality, age and race, even the mood of a working girl on a certain day.

    I disagree, however, about English. On my trip to lala land this November a few regular LR girls spoke zero Enfglish but perfect a German.
    Yes, since covid, many WGs speak more German than English. Not a problem for me even I don't speak German, but some seem not to feel comfortable if you don't speak German.

  15. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Adindas  [View Original Post]
    This marks the first instance of such an occurrence is reported in FKK in Germany. The scenario above could only be concluded if other people confirm it. In Some occasions they might reject certain ethnic which might be caused by the previous bad experience. But only accepting white German is the first time of this kind that has been reported.

    The fact here is that.

    She is attractive and only a few available at that time, so many people want to book and chat with them.

    The guest being a German, possibly a regular visitors due to the proximity to the location.

    Also it is very rare that the girls in FKK do not speak English, They typically come from Romania, if they recently arrive in Germany they typically do not speak German . But at least they know a little English to communicate the rate what services is offered.

    One plausible explanation is that they are regular wealthy customers. The customers make initial bookings in the lobby, where rates may differ from those in the private rooms. Subsequently, they proceed to extend their bookings in the room, allowing the girls to offer special treatment to their guests while earning additional income without having to engage with numerous clients to achieve the same financial outcome. But there are not so many sort of wealthy customers visiting FKK, they will be back to the normal pattern once these sort of customers are short and / or start ignoring them.
    In genearl, yes, such occurences are rare. However, similar experiences when certain girls reject certain customers have been reported on different forums many times about Samya. There can be multiple reasons: wale clients, preference for client's physicality, age and race, even the mood of a working girl on a certain day.

    I disagree, however, about English. On my trip to lala land this November a few regular LR girls spoke zero Enfglish but perfect a German.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
 Sex Vacation


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape