Perla Negra
La Vie en Rose
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/
escorts mombasa

Thread: Bangkok Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 3211 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48158
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48158
    https://youtu.be/5vmH3n6Vz1I

    I hope to see Sukhumvit Road like this again in a near future.

  2. #48157

    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscass  [View Original Post]
    Some will say yes she can say no to sex without a condom. Others will argue in reality she does not have that option because of her circumstances. She needs the money.

    Did the coal miner going down the pit really have a choice and exercising free will.

    Saying BBFS is something that women want because they don't say no is simply disingenuous.

    Always exceptions but how many girls do you think if given the option of sex with a condom or without would willingly opt for the former.

    In my experience very few.

    They don't say no because they want the sensation of an uncovered dick inside them they agree because they are either foolishly unaware of the health risks or else just accept these risks as a necessary part of the job.
    100% correct and we'll put.

    When I ran out of condoms, and the girls didn't have their own, they still tried, to my objection, to go on with FS. This is not because they want it but because they need the money and they feel this is what the customer wants and if they don't do it they will lose the money. Of course there are exceptions where some girls don't care or even prefer it, as it is with the guys.

    But since we're on this topic, this argument also applies to prostitution in general. Most of these girls wouldn't be available if they had other viable options.

  3. #48156

    Nana plaza

    Nana plaza opening night last night about 9 pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1593683961006.jpg‎  

  4. #48155
    So a very legit Rainbow 2 girl posted a photo of her earnings last night. Legit meaning she pulls 3,000 baht customers easy as Pie.

    4 $1000 baht bills and a whole lot of 100's.

    At least 2 barfines me thinks.

    Is it sustainable?

    Any reports.

    I'm not seeing be able to go till 2021 at the earliest.

  5. #48154

    Soi 8

    I have lived on Soi 8 during the winter months for the past several years and pass by Lolita's frequently on my way through Soi 6 to NaNa. I have to say that I have not been tempted for a number of years to indulge with any of the girls in this place. Most are, as you say, about a 5 in looks. Hefty farm girls for the most part. Several years ago, there were a few cute ones though I recall only requesting their services twice in all this time. There was real petite doll there with blond dyed hair who was rescued by a Farang and that was maybe four years ago. Rest easy as I seriously doubt if you missed any cute ones hanging out inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Kasalong Bar and L0litas were open today when I passed by around 3pm. I saw 4-5 girls in uniform hanging around outside each. Some new faces, mostly chubby girls I would not rate above a 5 in looks generally. But I only passed by once so maybe better looking girls were busy inside with customers at the time.

    I have been with a regular, non P4P GF all day and evening today so I did not cruise the area to see what other shops were open.

  6. #48153

    Sex after COVID

    Quote Originally Posted by Goferring  [View Original Post]
    The different Monger donor countries all have their own exit and return restrictions so I'm also very interested to see if the bars see an in rush of guys who have been waiting for the ability to enter or if the economic down turn. Means that the ramp up is much slower.
    Just read a report from Amsterdam. Sex shops are open in red light district but no kissing allowed and no heavy breathing. Who and how they can enforce this rule?

    I do not know which position satisfies this rule. I guess only part which will be touching each other are penis and vagina.

    Better to forego sex with strangers for a while!

  7. #48152
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    IMHO the bar openings matter and are of real interest in particular to see how many girls they will have on hand, the social distancing effect if any they employ, and the amount of trade they get from ex pats and others who are in BKK now.
    The different Monger donor countries all have their own exit and return restrictions so I'm also very interested to see if the bars see an in rush of guys who have been waiting for the ability to enter or if the economic down turn. Means that the ramp up is much slower.

  8. #48151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodstock  [View Original Post]
    What BJ bars are open now?
    Kasalong Bar and L0litas were open today when I passed by around 3pm. I saw 4-5 girls in uniform hanging around outside each. Some new faces, mostly chubby girls I would not rate above a 5 in looks generally. But I only passed by once so maybe better looking girls were busy inside with customers at the time.

    I have been with a regular, non P4P GF all day and evening today so I did not cruise the area to see what other shops were open.

  9. #48150
    Quote Originally Posted by Downandup  [View Original Post]
    That does not matter a lot when you still can't fly there.
    IMHO the bar openings matter and are of real interest in particular to see how many girls they will have on hand, the social distancing effect if any they employ, and the amount of trade they get from ex pats and others who are in BKK now. The ISG Thailand has a few regular contributors who live in BKK. I am looking forward to reading their reports on the state of back in business Go Go's.

    I have speculated before on these pages that I do not think Thailand or any SE Asian country will truly open up to international travel until an effective vaccine is made available. That could take a 1 year to 18 months to happen if it happens at all. In the meantime I find it very interesting and relevant to my interests to watch how or if these various P4P venues survive. I consider the Go Go bar openings a milestone event. I wish them all the best because personally, I don't think BKK will be half as much fun if the Go Go's don't survive.

  10. #48149

    BJ bars

    What BJ bars are open now?

  11. #48148
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    July 1 is the big day. The start of a new beginning. Here is a link to Stickboy's column giving the reopening dates of Nana Bars & Go Go's
    That does not matter a lot when you still can't fly there. And the few who can will be in quarantine for 2 weeks.

  12. #48147
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    July 1 is the big day. The start of a new beginning. Here is a link to Stickboy's column giving the reopening dates of Nana Bars & Go Go's.

    https://www.stickboybkk.com/go-go-ba...mpression=true.
    Better than nothing.

    The you tubers can do their thing.

  13. #48146

    My Two Cents

    Without going into the philosophical Determinism versus Libertarianism discussion of whether free will actually exists for me the question is whether free choice exists.

    Some will say yes she can say no to sex without a condom. Others will argue in reality she does not have that option because of her circumstances. She needs the money.

    Did the coal miner going down the pit really have a choice and exercising free will.

    Saying BBFS is something that women want because they don't say no is simply disingenuous.

    Always exceptions but how many girls do you think if given the option of sex with a condom or without would willingly opt for the former.

    In my experience very few.

    They don't say no because they want the sensation of an uncovered dick inside them they agree because they are either foolishly unaware of the health risks or else just accept these risks as a necessary part of the job.

  14. #48145

    The big Re-Open

    July 1 is the big day. The start of a new beginning. Here is a link to Stickboy's column giving the reopening dates of Nana Bars & Go Go's.

    https://www.stickboybkk.com/go-go-ba...mpression=true

  15. #48144
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazeu  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the situation in the USA. I truly believe we have some of the smartest people in world. As well as most of the stupidest. How hard is it to wear a mask?
    Ego versus empathy. Individualism versus collectivism. Sometimes this thing called free will really isn't free. Don't worry, maybe it's was meant to all come down. This may be the end for everything. And there will be a new beginning. That's why folks should be trying to hit those last minute goals. I know I am. Almost there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory
nightwish-group


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape