Top Damas

Thread: Nairobi

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 271 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4063
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2668

    Nai-robes

    Food is good, better girls than Tanzania. Definitely a lot of initial action on tinder and badoo compared any other country, but getting over the normal girl laziness to meet, the lazy lump is still present. The strip clubs I visited on a Friday night were horrible with fat single moms abounding. The malls are generally not very crowded, but there are some girls and they're all easily approachable, make eye contact etc.

  2. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    What does free mean. You always pay. As Willyboy said. Only Sun is free in Africa. You pay for food. Drink. And if you shag her everyday you pay medical bills hairextensions pocket money. Of course phone is broken. And on top of that. Some taxi money. The girlfriend is always more expensive. If you take a pro out of a club a give her 2000 ksh in the morning. And than I kick her out. If you think you can shag for free? Whatever that means. Don't kid yourself. In Africa sex is always transactional. Pesa for pussy. Period. The decent thing is to give at least 1000 ksh taxi money in the morning.
    .
    Agree!

    And those fucking hair extensions do cost a fortune and are smelling like shit. Perhaps because they come from a horse ass.

  3. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Kib123  [View Original Post]
    This is not free sex amigo, it is called investment sex. Just happens that it did not pay off in your case, but I believe 90+% of the time it pays off big time, and the ladies know it. This type of sex pricks at most men's conscience, and the ladies milk it for all its worth. Scan the feedback to you post and see what I mean.
    Exactly, I was talking about it in one of my previous post. These few times I fucked them without spend a bob, it was just their attempt to get my as their boyfriend-sponsor and not because I'm young, handsome or other shit, no doubt about that. Recently I discovered there are some gals around who let you fuck them in change of few pictures during sex. These pictures are for their sponsors living out of africa. One of these, Kampala gal (from Craigslist) send me pictures I attached. Sponsors want really dirty pictures of anal sex, cum in mouth, face. You can have a lot of fun for nothing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20767820_10209986623766598_8099405619775233657_n.jpg‎   20770127_10209986653407339_3544867522785188102_n.jpg‎  

  4. #2665

    Free sex, or not

    Quote Originally Posted by SerialFucker  [View Original Post]
    Basically you are right but sometimes you can fuck them without spending even 1 bob. It happens when they try to play you with a bullshit to be a good gals. It happened to me a few times in Casurina. The last one I fucked completely for free it was a two weeks ago. When I met her she had already her drink (so no need to buy her one), she told me she is hardworking girl just relaxing in Casurina ha ha. Than she said I could stay at her place when I'm in Mtwapa, I would be free to do what I want etc. Anyway we finished at her place fucking and in the morning she went to her work and me to my guesthouse telling her I would think about her offer. Another one I fuck for free this year it was a Ugandan stunner I think many of you know her as she is often in Casurina. I fucked her once two years ago. She didn't find a customer so at the end of the night she came to me asking "if it will be allowed to her sucking my cock tonight", I don't like to fuck twice the same gal even if it was many time ago so I said her I have no money just to get rid of her, she replied she don't want my money but my cock. In this case I took her to my place and fuck. In the morning she went away without money asking me when I will come to her place because she wants to cook for me her Ugandan plate. So fucking completely for free in Africa is possible, obviously the main rule remains no money no honey.
    This is not free sex amigo, it is called investment sex. Just happens that it did not pay off in your case, but I believe 90+% of the time it pays off big time, and the ladies know it. This type of sex pricks at most men's conscience, and the ladies milk it for all its worth. Scan the feedback to you post and see what I mean.

  5. #2664

    New in town

    Oh and so much loving it. Moved in from Asia and been a fortnight here. Have had luck with 4 hookups all thanks to tinder, badoo and afro. Amazed at the level of attention being received online vs my previous stint at Asia! Checked into a few places such as brew bistro, havana, kiza and k1. All buzzing with energy. K1 on Friday and girls walk up to talk and you can direct and divert as you want. Sundays on Vineyard is really cool though I am yet to figure out which one is not there for the money. Guess all this must be like summary of everyone who has been here for long time.

    So I met this chick called Gracia at Havana a couple of days back and just as an FYI would advise to tread with caution if you happen to hang out with her and take her home. Being a new gullible bloke I had a few drinks with her and then took her to my place. She speaks excellent french and might just awe you with all the finesse, a little on the elder she is. I'd say around 35. She will make you ask what do you like and post the deed she does not wishes to leave the house if you don't' (ahem) give her a gift. So I had settle it with 3500 KSh after much drama as I said it's election time and I don't have much money on me. She said its the price of just a coffee she takes and needs $3000! Whoa, a bit of hard time until I fixed her for an uber and said Tata! She is very frequent at Havana and I think that's her modus operandi. Stay safe folks.

    Another Gold Digger on Tinder is Rosie. Very frequent with expats and in a night you might just fall into the trap of shelling close to 20 k Ksh just for the drinks and outing and she will not even give you action when you take her back home. Will do all the drama, like throwing up in the washroom and then feeling nausea due to extreme intake of alcohol. Plus she boasts by showing her tinder message account as to 800 expats in the town who wants to take her out and why she is with you and how she likes you. I had a bad experience she is thin and tall and might be in the cusp of 20-22 age bracket, says she is doing psychology at Uni. So yeah, tread with caution.

    Cheers, till next FR.

  6. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobby  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely agree with all the arguments. This is also happening that many girls want a man to marry or get some sponsor abroad, others are trying to overpriced there desire. (Especially in town, at the Florida nightclub), or if you want to take online an escort-girl. Problem is, if you are very choosy and only pretty girls take (I can not fuck with ugly), because of really pretty there is not much selection in Mombasa.And then exactly what you say, they recognize you like them and then they try to get more and more, and begin to tell of all their problems and also to lie and ask if you can help.And these girls are not just professional in the bed, they are also right professionals in lying.
    Thats why the most important and helpful rule (also for other topics, such as taxidriver, police, etc.) is a self-assured occurrence and always show that you know what is happening here and you have to determine clearly how to do it. To treat people with respect, not to be stingy, but always to determine exactly how and what you want, watching and be careful and not trust anyone, these are the simple rules for Kenya.
    With all due respect, your 3 posts don't give you credibility, nor make you an expert on Kenya mongering. You can handle your monger business the way you like, as I have said before, grown men don't need to be told how to spend their money. What is more appreciated here (at least by me) is information on locations, and experiences. Enough has been said on what to, and what not to pay a provider. If a guy feels a bit younger, and stud not paying anything, good for him, and her bad for not asking. Sometimes they don't want to feel like a hoe because taking money makes them feel that way. Rare, but it has happened.

    I personally think most mongers can't see past the act of fucking, and not appreciating the big picture. I don't want to eat shit food, or eat it alone. I take a nice looking woman, and that usually translates into GFE later. I just like a woman's company anyway. These intangibles mean a lot to me. Men are human too. I can't believe you really flew all that way to have these women come to the room, fuck you and just leave right away for the 2 k. Don't you want to have some fun? Dancing, show you around, play with your dick at the bar, and talk some shit? You want to drink with your mates all the time? I don't fuck 2 k women, I prefer quality and intelligence, not slum girls looking for a meal and responsible to feeding a village.

    These women are also a valuable sources of information, in fact most women I deal with all over the world are- you just have to look past tits and ass, and listen to what's coming out of their mouth, and learn to ask questions. Their intel usually saves me money. The point is generalizing people, and counting to the shilling kinda fucks up the entire experience for me. They are not totally stupid.

  7. #2662

    At BobBlack + Willyboy + Mombie75

    Quote Originally Posted by BobBlack  [View Original Post]
    I agree with some of your thoughts Robby, we all feel sort of sorry for the conditions they live in and have to put up with. However, that is a fact of life, and also a fact of life is that most of these girls are in it for money if not all of them. I have never had one of them that hasn't been rewarded for their actions whether good or bad, but don't get me totally wrong 99% of them are in it to line their purses (if they own one) with 1 k notes and the more the merrier, then they get greedier and greedier, cling on to you, keep calling you, asking for help, promising you the world sexually, then lying like starfish on the sea bed, and lying through their back teeth to try to entice you to empty your wallet. Once again, the three F's come into play, find them, fuck them, forget them.
    I absolutely agree with all the arguments. This is also happening that many girls want a man to marry or get some sponsor abroad, others are trying to overpriced there desire. (Especially in town, at the Florida nightclub), or if you want to take online an escort-girl.

    In principle, your three F's are the best way. Pay the girl well, of course according to her performance and then forget her and take the next one.

    Problem is, if you are very choosy and only pretty girls take (I can not fuck with ugly), because of really pretty there is not much selection in Mombasa.

    Then I keep one for 2-3 days or I fuck her again and again on different days, if no other good can find.

    And then exactly what you say, they recognize you like them and then they try to get more and more, and begin to tell of all their problems and also to lie and ask if you can help.

    And these girls are not just professional in the bed, they are also right professionals in lying. But that is because they are very poor and try all possibilities.

    Thats why the most important and helpful rule (also for other topics, such as taxidriver, police, etc.) is a self-assured occurrence and always show that you know what is happening here and you have to determine clearly how to do it.

    To treat people with respect, not to be stingy, but always to determine exactly how and what you want, watching and be careful and not trust anyone, these are the simple rules for Kenya.

  8. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialFucker  [View Original Post]
    It is so touching haha. Try to read again what I've written, maybe finally you will get the point. The problem is we are dealing with a different kind of girls, you with poor, dirty and ugly gals from Naiz Club, me with a good looking bloody hookers with usually two or three naive sponsors.

    BTW you didn't need to introduce yourself haha.
    Yes. Possible sex for free.

    Sometimes girls having sponsor. Received 25000 ksh / month. Sometimes more than one.

    Than man will pay 2000/ night.

    Peanuts for this girls. But if girl thinking. This is good man end give you game for free.

    Poor girls never making sex for free.

  9. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobby  [View Original Post]
    Some girls wash themselves with a bucket of rain water, there is no shower in house, once I had a nice girl from naiz, she not even had their own toilet, which share a communal outdoor toilet with 30-40 neighbors. A fridge can not afford, sometimes has a TV, some just a radio recorder. Some can only hear music from the smartphone. The mostly are very very poor girls.
    In a place where we get this all so cheap, no need to be stingy! This girls are human being and where they struggling to survive, still exploit them and let her go home without money, that's disgusting.
    It is so touching haha. Try to read again what I've written, maybe finally you will get the point. The problem is we are dealing with a different kind of girls, you with poor, dirty and ugly gals from Naiz Club, me with a good looking bloody hookers with usually two or three naive sponsors.

    BTW you didn't need to introduce yourself haha.

  10. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobby  [View Original Post]
    How can anybody think like that, there is nothing to be proud, more to be ashamed.

    Most of the girls live there under total poverty, under worst circumstances, usually have almost nothing to eat and this is the only chance to get a little money.

    Even they go without asking money, they do cause they still hope to get something in the end and its nothing to lose.

    I know how unworthy some of this girls from Casaurina live. I've been at home a couple of times, just out of my curiosity, or because I accompanied them the next morning from my hotel to do some shopping or breakfast. And I would not stay at that place one night voluntarily.

    Some girls wash themselves with a bucket of rain water, there is no shower in house, once I had a nice girl from naiz, she not even had their own toilet, which share a communal outdoor toilet with 30-40 neighbors. A fridge can not afford, sometimes has a TV, some just a radio recorder. Some can only hear music from the smartphone. The mostly are very very poor girls..
    If no money for sex. Than girl dreaming about husband. Than you will pay always. If you pay alter sex. Than is this girl Malaya. End no wedding ring for her.

  11. #2658
    SirRobby,

    Exactly as you say. If anyone can't afford to give a girl 2000 ks, $20, for getting what we want then we should be ashamed of oneself.

    It is peanuts and really does help these girls.

    Of coarse we should be batting away the requests for 10,000 ks etc unless she is a worldy solid 10/10 but you don't really find these in Kenya.

  12. #2657

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobby  [View Original Post]
    How can anybody think like that, there is nothing to be proud, more to be ashamed.

    Most of the girls live there under total poverty, under worst circumstances, usually have almost nothing to eat and this is the only chance to get a little money.

    Even they go without asking money, they do cause they still hope to get something in the end and its nothing to lose.

    I know how unworthy some of this girls from Casaurina live. I've been at home a couple of times, just out of my curiosity, or because I accompanied them the next morning from my hotel to do some shopping or breakfast. And I would not stay at that place one night voluntarily.

    Some girls wash themselves with a bucket of rain water, there is no shower in house, once I had a nice girl from naiz, she not even had their own toilet, which share a communal outdoor toilet with 30-40 neighbors. A fridge can not afford, sometimes has a TV, some just a radio recorder. Some can only hear music from the smartphone. The mostly are very very poor girls..
    I agree with some of your thoughts Robby, we all feel sort of sorry for the conditions they live in and have to put up with. However, that is a fact of life, and also a fact of life is that most of these girls are in it for money if not all of them. I have never had one of them that hasn't been rewarded for their actions whether good or bad, but don't get me totally wrong 99% of them are in it to line their purses (if they own one) with 1 k notes and the more the merrier, then they get greedier and greedier, cling on to you, keep calling you, asking for help, promising you the world sexually, then lying like starfish on the sea bed, and lying through their back teeth to try to entice you to empty your wallet. Once again, the three F's come into play, find them, fuck them, forget them.

  13. #2656

    Anyone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinAir  [View Original Post]
    Have dealt with this gal before? As can be seen, gifted like crazy.
    I agree with Gunz. Pics 1 and 3 look like the same girl apart from the tits but push up bra's can work wonders, in those two pics her legs do look the same shape, but in pic 2, she, if it is her, looks to have put on weight, yet her tits are the same as in pic 3. If you're in contact with her ask to see her on cam and then you'll know. I never go meet someone unless I've seen them live on cam, for the simplest of reasons, you have to know exactly what they'd look like if you meet them. All sorts of bullshit online, I weigh 68 kgs, am 5'6", have no kids, but in fact the pics and profile were written maybe when those facts were correct, now she weighs 88 kgs, is only 5'1" and has had two kids and a pussy like a clowns pocket. Most guys in this business know what to look for in pics, for me, the upper arms are a dead giveaway about how much weight they're carrying. Lots of guys prefer a lot of meat on the bone like the BBW, me, I like them slender, big tits and nice face. Kenya has them all and like Lusty and Gunz say, there's only one way to find out.

  14. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinAir  [View Original Post]
    Have dealt with this gal before? As can be seen, gifted like crazy.
    Are you hiding her face in the second and third pics or is she hiding it? These women religiously search and find pictures that are similar to them, but are not them. They pass those stolen pics off as themselves. Particularly pics with sexy ass angles that don't show the face. Lips look smaller in pic one vs. Two. Tits look a little smaller also. I'll tell you what Lusty Hombre told me when I started posting pics and asking questions: Just get on the plane and go for yourself and answer your own questions. Nothing like your own boots on the ground for gathering intel.

  15. #2654

    Stingy, selfish, probably poor.

    Quote Originally Posted by SerialFucker  [View Original Post]
    Basically you are right but sometimes you can fuck them without spending even 1 bob. It happens when they try to play you with a bullshit to be a good gals. It happened to me a few times in Casurina. The last one I fucked completely for free it was a two weeks ago. When I met her she had already her drink (so no need to buy her one), she told me she is hardworking girl just relaxing in Casurina ha ha. Than she said I could stay at her place when I'm in Mtwapa, I would be free to do what I want etc. Anyway we finished at her place fucking and in the morning she went to her work and me to my guesthouse telling her I would think about her offer. Another one I fuck for free this year it was a Ugandan stunner I think many of you know her as she is often in Casurina. I fucked her once two years ago. She didn't find a customer so at the end of the night she came to me asking "if it will be allowed to her sucking my cock tonight", I don't like to fuck twice the same gal even if it was many time ago so I said her I have no money just to get rid of her, she replied she don't want my money but my cock. In this case I took her to my place and fuck. In the morning she went away without money asking me when I will come to her place because she wants to cook for me her Ugandan plate. So fucking completely for free in Africa is possible, obviously the main rule remains no money no honey.
    How can anybody think like that, there is nothing to be proud, more to be ashamed.

    Most of the girls live there under total poverty, under worst circumstances, usually have almost nothing to eat and this is the only chance to get a little money.

    Even they go without asking money, they do cause they still hope to get something in the end and its nothing to lose.

    I know how unworthy some of this girls from Casaurina live. I've been at home a couple of times, just out of my curiosity, or because I accompanied them the next morning from my hotel to do some shopping or breakfast. And I would not stay at that place one night voluntarily.

    Some girls wash themselves with a bucket of rain water, there is no shower in house, once I had a nice girl from naiz, she not even had their own toilet, which share a communal outdoor toilet with 30-40 neighbors. A fridge can not afford, sometimes has a TV, some just a radio recorder. Some can only hear music from the smartphone. The mostly are very very poor girls.

    I have also had several girls who have not asked for money, one of them came from Nairobi by bus to Mombasa, in the hope that I will become their boyfriend in the future. Of course, I pressed every girl anyway money into there hand when leaving and partly also food in a restaurant donated or bought a few food or other, the one from Nairobi also bought back ticket.

    Kenya is such a cheap country and we get GFE of the finest for very little money, for 20-30 EUR a whole day and night. In Germany I get most time bad and boring sex and pay therefor 50 EUR for 15 minutes and 100 for half an hour.

    In a place where we get this all so cheap, no need to be stingy! This girls are human being and where they struggling to survive, still exploit them and let her go home without money, that's disgusting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape