Sex Vacation
escort directory
escort directory

Thread: Musomba2006 in Kenya

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 689
This blog is moderated by Musomba2006
  1. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerulez
    Actually that's not true. White people are considered to be wealthier but morally bankrupt. Africans consider themselves to be far more moral.

    Many things common to western society (nudism, homosexuality, divorce, open displays of affection, atheism, casual use of narcotics) are punishable by law in many african countries and that is why africans perceive westerners as immoral.

    The reason the catholic priest got alot of attention is that he was a priest and he was a prominent member of society (one of the most). He was extremely influential and had lived in Kenya for close to 30 yrs. He regularly met with politicians and the corporate elite and he even penned columns in the dailies.
    You have a point. However which race do African leaders go to with a dish pan looking for aid etc etc? Whites or Africans? And in so doing who orders who?

    Which countries do intelligent Africans run to in search of greener pastures, better government, cleaner roads etc etc and which will be the prominent race in that country?

    In any given company in Africa who will be earning the bigger salary for the same position, the white guy or the african? Who will most likely be appointed the boss and why?

    My point is that, their legacy of bashing other races into the shape they want has come with significant status and privilige, however that status and prvilidge comes with the burden of responsibility. Look what happened to Bill clinton when he was found to be messing around with another woman. Would that have happened if he was an African president?

  2. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo 2009
    Listen. Thanks to the british colonialists and their missionaries, white folks are considered by all society (decent and indecent alike) to have higher moral status than Africans. I would advise you, if you are white, not to try to excercise the same moral freedoms that Africans do as far as age of concent is concerned.

    Please do not risk your self. In any case its ridicilous. Young mature black women have much more to offer than kids.
    Actually that's not true. White people are considered to be wealthier but morally bankrupt. Africans consider themselves to be far more moral.

    Many things common to western society (nudism, homosexuality, divorce, open displays of affection, atheism, casual use of narcotics) are punishable by law in many african countries and that is why africans perceive westerners as immoral.

    The reason the catholic priest got alot of attention is that he was a priest and he was a prominent member of society (one of the most). He was extremely influential and had lived in Kenya for close to 30 yrs. He regularly met with politicians and the corporate elite and he even penned columns in the dailies.

  3. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor gg
    thank you for the response, bloke.

    www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm is the website which i do not believe to because the information there is not written by experienced lawyers in the subject but variety of armatures authors.

    the law of any foreign country is lax unless we don't read it carefully and don't compare opineons of locals lawyers

    3 years ago i was in kenya and everything seemed to be all right.

    marrying a teenage girls can be justified by thear religion but as far as we know even muslims don't have sex with thear under pubescent wifes.
    listen. thanks to the british colonialists and their missionaries, white folks are considered by all society (decent and indecent alike) to have higher moral status than africans. i would advise you, if you are white, not to try to excercise the same moral freedoms that africans do as far as age of concent is concerned.

    you will not be seen in the same way. for example last month there were two ****s in the national news. one was a poor slum dwelling african and the other a white italian catholic priest in charge of a billion shilling welfare project. the evidence against the catholic priest was not as clear cut as for the african, but its the white catholic priest who got the most attention and moral outrage. in fact he was covered by ktn for several days (a major news channel) and even became a topic in parliament, while the african was covered by ntv (a lesser news channel) for only one day.

    please do not risk your self. in any case its ridicilous. young mature black women have much more to offer than kids.

  4. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo 2009
    Hi,

    Just to have an idea.

    http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

    However rural folks are known to marry girls off as young as 10 years in some places (eg kwale district in the coast province) . Rural teachers impregnating 15/16yo schoolgirls then being forced to marry them etc etc. The law is often lax because the people concerned are concidered poor and backward.

    Not a good idea for white guys to try the same as they are regarded as advanced and well off hence should know better. Every now and then we hear of a white guy arrested for soliciting sex with girls und er 18 years of age.
    Thank you for the response, bloke.

    www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm is the website which I do not believe to because the information there is not written by experienced lawyers in the subject but variety of armatures authors.

    the law of any foreign country is lax unless we don't read it carefully and don't compare opineons of locals lawyers

    3 years ago I was in Kenya and everything seemed to be all right.

    Marrying a teenage girls can be justified by thear religion but as far as we know even muslims don't have sex with thear under pubescent wifes.

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Gg
    Dear mr. Musomba. A few years ago you wrote about the new legislation act about age of consent in Kenya. I was searching hard here in order to find your old message but failed.

    Could you be so kind to remind or to enlighten us of the current state of affairs?

    What is the legal age of consent in Kenya nowadays? Any references on a particular law would be highly useful.

    Is the age of consent really enforced by police in tourist areas nowadays? Or is there a policy of turning a blind aye to the subject due to the current global crisis)

    And please, don't take me as a pervert, I am a single guy, at my mid 20th seeking a something more serious than just mongering. So that have an excuse not to choose a grandma.
    Hi,

    Just to have an idea.

    http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

    However rural folks are known to marry girls off as young as 10 years in some places (eg kwale district in the coast province) . Rural teachers impregnating 15/16yo schoolgirls then being forced to marry them etc etc. The law is often lax because the people concerned are concidered poor and backward.

    Not a good idea for white guys to try the same as they are regarded as advanced and well off hence should know better. Every now and then we hear of a white guy arrested for soliciting sex with girls under 18 years of age.

  6. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Gg
    Dear mr. Musomba. A few years ago you wrote about the new legislation act about age of consent in Kenya. I was searching hard here in order to find your old message but failed.

    Could you be so kind to remind or to enlighten us of the current state of affairs?

    What is the legal age of consent in Kenya nowadays? Any references on a particular law would be highly useful.

    Is the age of consent really enforced by police in tourist areas nowadays? Or is there a policy of turning a blind aye to the subject due to the current global crisis)

    And please, don't take me as a pervert, I am a single guy, at my mid 20th seeking a something more serious than just mongering. So that have an excuse not to choose a grandma.
    To the best of my knowledge, 16 should be the limit. However, if you want to be safe, I suggest you stick to those who are legally adult, which is 18 and above. These days, it's not just the police. We also have a new group of so-called human rights activists (actually refurbished feminists), who are more greedy than the police. If they catch you with an under-age girl (and most os the times they will send you one to trap you), they will demand far more than your average cop. However, they dont pick random targets. If you dont make a habit of picking young girls, they will never target you. To be certain, just the girl to show you her ID card. Every Kenyan over 18 has one. Enjoy you mongering!

  7. #683

    Current LOC in Kenya

    Dear mr. Musomba. A few years ago you wrote about the new legislation act about age of consent in Kenya. I was searching hard here in order to find your old message but failed.

    Could you be so kind to remind or to enlighten us of the current state of affairs?

    What is the legal age of consent in Kenya nowadays? Any references on a particular law would be highly useful.

    Is the age of consent really enforced by police in tourist areas nowadays? Or is there a policy of turning a blind aye to the subject due to the current global crisis)

    And please, don't take me as a pervert, I am a single guy, at my mid 20th seeking a something more serious than just mongering. So that have an excuse not to choose a grandma.

  8. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutua2000
    Musomba may not attend personally (still smarting from his last experience of meeting someone from the isg) but could assist with getting girls. He is working on setting up an online live adult entertainment service targeting locals with home internet.
    Hi Mutua,

    This sounds interesting. I have a broadband connection that I hardly use, maybe Musomba will make life a little more interesting. I would appreciate if you would keep us posted.

  9. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnachaa
    I have organised a Group Sex Party a couple of times in Mombasa and it was great fun. Difffficult to organise though. Am in Mombasa all March if anyone wants to hook up for a beer.
    Have never done anything like it , but am certainly interested in helping to contribute toward the success of your venture.

    PM pls.

  10. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerulez
    Cool dude.

    Im actually Kenyan and spent a bit of my early years in Mombasa (5-12 yrs). At that time I was more interested in climbing trees rather than climbing women. And then I moved to the land of the frozen sun and i haven't smiled since :-(

    Where in west africa are you headed? I've done quite a bit of western europe and the states and i'd like to visit w.africa sometime this or next year
    Jerulez I will be in Lagos in April and for sometime thereafter- can travel to Kenya- as maybe better opportunities for the sport there?

  11. #679

    Group Sex

    I have organised a Group Sex Party a couple of times in Mombasa and it was great fun. Difffficult to organise though. Am in Mombasa all March if anyone wants to hook up for a beer.

  12. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Hale
    Jerulez- I'm arriving in west Africa early April. So if July is better for you and if it is ok for Musomba we can time it for then and I'll time travel to Nairobi at that time.

    Musomba- what say you and are any other board members interested in this type adventure?
    Cool dude.

    Im actually Kenyan and spent a bit of my early years in Mombasa (5-12 yrs). At that time I was more interested in climbing trees rather than climbing women. And then I moved to the land of the frozen sun and i haven't smiled since :-(

    Where in west africa are you headed? I've done quite a bit of western europe and the states and i'd like to visit w.africa sometime this or next year

  13. #677
    Jerulez- I'm arriving in west Africa early April. So if July is better for you and if it is ok for Musomba we can time it for then and I'll time travel to Nairobi at that time.

    Musomba- what say you and are any other board members interested in this type adventure?

  14. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Hale
    Musomba, I believe in one of your reports that you suggested getting a group of guys and gals together in a private setting to set up action similar to Liddos. Maybe 10-15 girls and possibly 7-8 men. If you are serious I am interested in helping to sponsor such a party- possibly Mid May. Look forward to your response.

    Skip
    I'm game for that. I'll be coming down around that time but im more sure of July.

  15. #675
    Musomba, I believe in one of your reports that you suggested getting a group of guys and gals together in a private setting to set up action similar to Liddos. Maybe 10-15 girls and possibly 7-8 men. If you are serious I am interested in helping to sponsor such a party- possibly Mid May. Look forward to your response.

    Skip

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Damas


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape