nightwish-group

Thread: Tijuana Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 153 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2289
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    And you have a 99% chance of doing just what you want. But if you are that 1%, sitting in a Mexican prison, and I hope you're not, don't ask why. Evaluate risk vs reward beforehand so you have no regrets.
    "Prison" yeah right LOL. Hilarious how a bunch of mongers and sex addicts get so riled up about marijuana hahaha.

  2. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    When you drive past Mexico's immigration check point at the El Chaparral crossing, there are signs saying marijuana is illegal in Mexico.

    I have seen a cute HK girl lit up a joint right at Kowloon bar. She gave me a hit. The girl is a pretty drug head. She's always spaced out walking around the club like a zombie.

    The other girls would go into a small restroom above Miami, lock the door and smoke in there. One night 3 girls went in and locked the door. Soon I smelled MJ smoke. I knocked on the door, they pulled me in. 3 of them were smoking and having a silly good time. My wingman waited long then knocked; also got pulled in. 5 of us crammed into the tiny restroom, smoking, kidding around, kissing, groping. The girls were lots of fun.

    I have seen local guys take girls in that restroom to smoke shit, carefully engaging a security guy sitting outside to guard the door.

    Marijuana is illegal in Tijuana by the ways locals act scared.
    A little birdy told me that the newer area overlooking Miami has far less camera coverage. While I've not seen any marijuana there, other products are used fairly openly. It's usually fairly empty but I have seen a fair share of interesting things up there.

  3. #2287
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    As soon as this shit storm is over I'm going to take one measly little joint down there and enjoy it in my luxury hotel room after I have fucked a couple of hot putas, then had a gourmet dinner at one of the excellent restaurants nearby and then I'm going to tell you all what a great time it was.
    And you have a 99% chance of doing just what you want. But if you are that 1%, sitting in a Mexican prison, and I hope you're not, don't ask why. Evaluate risk vs reward beforehand so you have no regrets.

  4. #2286

    Weed in Tijuana

    When you drive past Mexico's immigration check point at the El Chaparral crossing, there are signs saying marijuana is illegal in Mexico.

    I have seen a cute HK girl lit up a joint right at Kowloon bar. She gave me a hit. The girl is a pretty drug head. She's always spaced out walking around the club like a zombie.

    The other girls would go into a small restroom above Miami, lock the door and smoke in there. One night 3 girls went in and locked the door. Soon I smelled MJ smoke. I knocked on the door, they pulled me in. 3 of them were smoking and having a silly good time. My wingman waited long then knocked; also got pulled in. 5 of us crammed into the tiny restroom, smoking, kidding around, kissing, groping. The girls were lots of fun.

    I have seen local guys take girls in that restroom to smoke shit, carefully engaging a security guy sitting outside to guard the door.

    Marijuana is illegal in Tijuana by the ways locals act scared.

  5. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but being shaken down by a cop is a far cry from being busted by the Mexican border agents. I strongly suspect that a mere 900 peso bribe will not get you out of that mess. But do whatever you want, I'm not your mother. Don't come bitching here if things go sideways.

    5 gm is legal to posses, but I wonder how well that will apply to gringos.
    As soon as this shit storm is over I'm going to take one measly little joint down there and enjoy it in my luxury hotel room after I have fucked a couple of hot putas, then had a gourmet dinner at one of the excellent restaurants nearby and then I'm going to tell you all what a great time it was.

  6. #2284

    Future TV Stars on "Jailed Abroad" Show!

    Maybe they want to experience the "Jailed Abroad" experience. . . One Jailed Abroad shows a few American partiers in Mexico crammed into a filthy Mexican cell, eating cockroach tacos and other crap, and then breaking out to run for the border by going through a sewer line. . . Getting caught with a few joints or whatever allows you to get free room and cockroach tacos at a Mexican jail filled with angry desperate Mexican gangbangers and criminals who hate your guts. . . Lots of fun for partiers who want drugs in Mexico. Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    You're an adult and can do anything you like. I don't care. I think the signs stating that it's illegal to bring marijuana into Mexico are pretty clear. One most likely won't get caught. But there is a chance, and they can make your life a world of shit if they decide to. If one joint is really worth it, by all means smuggle away. Or you could just buy it in Mexico and avoid the potential grief.

    Regardless, I have never figured out, in my decades of traveling, why so many Americans think laws don't apply to them the second they set foot in a foreign country. And that most definitely doesn't apply to just Mexico.

  7. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Well trying to buy it down there is definitely more dangerous than sneaking in 1 well hidden joint. You can always pay the bribe. Jinxx knows now he should have. Only 900 pesos. I doubt the Grand Hotel or any other nice one would bother to hassle a guest spending mucho dinero over it. And like I said, pretty sure 5 grams is legal to hold. Soon the whole country will be de-criminalizing it like the USA should and CA already has.
    Sorry, but being shaken down by a cop is a far cry from being busted by the Mexican border agents. I strongly suspect that a mere 900 peso bribe will not get you out of that mess. But do whatever you want, I'm not your mother. Don't come bitching here if things go sideways.

    5 gm is legal to posses, but I wonder how well that will apply to gringos.

  8. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Well trying to buy it down there is definitely more dangerous than sneaking in 1 well hidden joint. You can always pay the bribe. Jinxx knows now he should have. Only 900 pesos. I doubt the Grand Hotel or any other nice one would bother to hassle a guest spending mucho dinero over it. And like I said, pretty sure 5 grams is legal to hold. Soon the whole country will be de-criminalizing it like the USA should and CA already has.
    In many locales, weed is a drug. Like it or not, you have to live with the rules of the land. Are small amounts decriminalized in Mx? I believe so. But, as many have said, you are at the risk of the officer doing what he wants. If you read far enough on this board, you'll see plenty of bad stories for just a weed pen.

    As for buying it in Mx, at least you are not bringing it across the border. Secondly, buying whatever you want in HK is very easy and relatively safe. Not advising it but it is far safer than crossing a border with it.

    As for the hotels, I will tell you, they do care. I don't smoke. But they have sensitive smoke alarms at Ticuan. On two different occasions, security came to my door, saying a smoke alarm went off. They said I would have to pay a fine if they found evidence. I invited them in and they were satisfied it was a false alarm. But I don't think they'd just let it slide. Ticuan might be especially sensitive, as the hotel burned to the ground years ago.

  9. #2281
    Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    You're an adult and can do anything you like. I don't care. I think the signs stating that it's illegal to bring marijuana into Mexico are pretty clear. One most likely won't get caught. But there is a chance, and they can make your life a world of shit if they decide to. If one joint is really worth it, by all means smuggle away. Or you could just buy it in Mexico and avoid the potential grief.

    Regardless, I have never figured out, in my decades of traveling, why so many Americans think laws don't apply to them the second they set foot in a foreign country. And that most definitely doesn't apply to just Mexico.
    Well trying to buy it down there is definitely more dangerous than sneaking in 1 well hidden joint. You can always pay the bribe. Jinxx knows now he should have. Only 900 pesos. I doubt the Grand Hotel or any other nice one would bother to hassle a guest spending mucho dinero over it. And like I said, pretty sure 5 grams is legal to hold. Soon the whole country will be de-criminalizing it like the USA should and CA already has.

  10. #2280
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    What I am talking about is bringing in 1 joint well hidden in a suitcase in my car to a 4 star hotel and straight up to the room that it never leaves. Driving in to Mex, and I've been doing it for 40 years, the most that ever happens is they flag you over and take a look in your trunk. They are looking for guns and large amounts of cash. I have brought in a joint or 2 in the past but always to destinations further down Baja. From what I can research it is legal to posses up to 5 grams. Of course you could always be shaken down by corrupt police for anything, even a minor traffic violation. Just pay the bribe, way better than jail.
    You're an adult and can do anything you like. I don't care. I think the signs stating that it's illegal to bring marijuana into Mexico are pretty clear. One most likely won't get caught. But there is a chance, and they can make your life a world of shit if they decide to. If one joint is really worth it, by all means smuggle away. Or you could just buy it in Mexico and avoid the potential grief.

    Regardless, I have never figured out, in my decades of traveling, why so many Americans think laws don't apply to them the second they set foot in a foreign country. And that most definitely doesn't apply to just Mexico.

  11. #2279

    Damn!

    That is one heck of a story. Sorry to hear that happened to you. I usually bring one or two joints into Tijuana When I visit. I hide it deep in my luggage bag and do not take it out until I reach my hotel. I usually stay at hotel Ticuan and smoke my joints in the bathroom. I would never walk around with any illegal drug in my pocket because that is just asking for trouble. I remember a few years ago me and a buddy of mine had just left Hong Kong Club and as we were walking back to our hotel on Revolution we got swooped up on by 2 policias. They accused us of buying drugs and having it on our possession. They made us turn our pockets inside out and take off her socks and shoes. They didn't find anything and gave us a warning and let us on our way. I guess they were just hoping to get lucky and find something on us. You got to be careful out there.

  12. #2278
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with smoking at Cascadas in the rooms or any other hotel? No windows in the Cascadas rooms I've rented to blow out the smoke.
    Every room in Cascades has a bathroom equipped with an exhaust fan.

    For hosting threesomes, it can get a little crowded with three people crammed into their little toilet closets. Not suitable for social distancing!

  13. #2277
    Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    Good idea. Smuggle drugs across an international border. What could go wrong?
    What I am talking about is bringing in 1 joint well hidden in a suitcase in my car to a 4 star hotel and straight up to the room that it never leaves. Driving in to Mex, and I've been doing it for 40 years, the most that ever happens is they flag you over and take a look in your trunk. They are looking for guns and large amounts of cash. I have brought in a joint or 2 in the past but always to destinations further down Baja. From what I can research it is legal to posses up to 5 grams. Of course you could always be shaken down by corrupt police for anything, even a minor traffic violation. Just pay the bribe, way better than jail.

  14. #2276
    There's a big difference between "weed" and "drugs". In this situation he should have paid the bribe.

  15. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Woah. All that for one joint, damn. What year was that? How did you get busted with it? Can anybody give advice as to whether it is safe to bring 1 joint down to smoke in your overnight room at Cascadas or another hotel. When this is all over I'm going to get a room at the Grand Hotel for a couple of nights for escorts. Would it be safe to have and smoke one there? I believe the laws have loosened up recently?
    Good idea. Smuggle drugs across an international border. What could go wrong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
https://vip-dubai-bunnies.com/all-dubai-escorts-uae/


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape