fkk-livingroom.de
Perla Negra
Samya FKK
Heaven7-saunaclub.de
The Velvet Room

Thread: Bangkok Massage Parlors - TULIP ONLY!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 202 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3028
smooci.com
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3028
    No. It's really old school. Word of mouth. Some advertising in the papers I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake251  [View Original Post]
    Does Tulip Massage even have a website? I can't find any official info.

  2. #3027
    Does Tulip Massage even have a website? I can't find any official info.

  3. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    Advised she will be back but not sure when.
    Thanks, really appreciate your reply. I guess I will wait then for her to come back.

  4. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    Am checking with my contact.
    Advised she will be back but not sure when.

  5. #3024
    Am checking with my contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSilva  [View Original Post]
    I called Tulip last week, as well as few months back and in November 2017 asking for Opor but all 3 time, I was told she is on "leave" by the person on Phone. Since it is been now 7 months, I believe she left Tulip permanently? Is there anyone who can confirm it from other girls of Tulip?

  6. #3023

    Has Opor left permanently?

    I called Tulip last week, as well as few months back and in November 2017 asking for Opor but all 3 time, I was told she is on "leave" by the person on Phone. Since it is been now 7 months, I believe she left Tulip permanently? Is there anyone who can confirm it from other girls of Tulip?

  7. #3022
    Thanks Mate. Good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Nadear will appeal to some. She is baby free; perhaps the only one there that is, but she is far less of a PSE than most of the gals. Other than her and Golf, the rest are hard on the eye.

  8. #3021
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    I'm genuinely interested in who are not in your "most" categories. You've mentioned golf. Anyone else sir? I've sampled a few who I like and find attractive but you seem to be much more regular than me and have tried every girl there and I'm picking your brains. I'm aware of the service levels, but give all of us the names of the looks stars. So Intel helps this board and members. Just looking for details.
    Nadear will appeal to some. She is baby free; perhaps the only one there that is, but she is far less of a PSE than most of the gals. Other than her and Golf, the rest are hard on the eye.

  9. #3020
    I'm genuinely interested in who are not in your "most" categories. You've mentioned golf. Anyone else sir? I've sampled a few who I like and find attractive but you seem to be much more regular than me and have tried every girl there and I'm picking your brains. I'm aware of the service levels, but give all of us the names of the looks stars. So Intel helps this board and members. Just looking for details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    That's what everyone has been telling you. The women perform, but they are hard to look at. Some very hard to look at and some very old.

  10. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of the service but there are a lot of comments here that it is full of fuglies and they can't stand the looks of the women yet it is still superbusy. My conclusion is therefore that don't believe the negativity here towards the ladies looks or the place and visit.
    That's what everyone has been telling you. The women perform, but they are hard to look at. Some very hard to look at and some very old.

  11. #3018
    I am aware of the service but there are a lot of comments here that it is full of fuglies and they can't stand the looks of the women yet it is still superbusy. My conclusion is therefore that don't believe the negativity here towards the ladies looks or the place and visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodilexp  [View Original Post]
    Tulip is busy because there are very few other places (exactly one: Snow White) that offer the standard of PSE service that Tulip does. Virtually all the others are either hit and miss when it comes to service / attitude, plus many like Mango impose a 500 baht A+ surcharge. In Tulip, you sure won't find a looker, and you might occasionally get bad chemistry, but you'll never find someone flaky and failing to deliver on the standard services they provide.

  12. #3017
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    puzzling that the consensus of many here is so many ugly women here and yet. The place is always busy.
    Tulip is busy because there are very few other places (exactly one: Snow White) that offer the standard of PSE service that Tulip does. Virtually all the others are either hit and miss when it comes to service / attitude, plus many like Mango impose a 500 baht A+ surcharge. In Tulip, you sure won't find a looker, and you might occasionally get bad chemistry, but you'll never find someone flaky and failing to deliver on the standard services they provide.

  13. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in who you consider has non-yikes in looks (body and head per your first message) cause you said "most". Do you mean in your books only one?
    There are none. The only girl there with a good body and face was maybe Opor and she's been gone for a while.

  14. #3015
    I'm interested in who you consider has non-yikes in looks (body and head per your first message) cause you said "most". Do you mean in your books only one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    The only one I'd recommend when you consider looks and performance is Golf. Only issue with her is that she is usually a bit detached. She's a pretty good actress though.

  15. #3014
    Quote Originally Posted by Supmam  [View Original Post]
    You say most are yikes. Do you have recommendations of who are the non-yikes? It would be good to share your thoughts. I'm in next week and will test out some.
    The only one I'd recommend when you consider looks and performance is Golf. Only issue with her is that she is usually a bit detached. She's a pretty good actress though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Mondial FKK
Dubai Bunnies
Euro Girls Escort
fkk tours


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape