Perla Negra

Thread: FKK Acapulco - Velbert

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 168 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hannah.

She is an amazing girl. I met up with her in Sept of last year at ACA gold, one of the top 5 of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by FortGrand  [View Original Post]
    Kindly, keep us updated if Hanna is present. I will go next Thursday 21.

You would do me a kindness as I want to meet her.

Thank you.
    Hopefully someone else can, I've left to return in March.

Hannah and Emily were present last Sunday but not Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, that doesn't sound good. She used to hang out with the tall older Dutch blonde who I haven't seen in a while.

Other reports tell me that the line up isn't so great with some of my favorites not present; Emily, Alicia, and Lily. Apparently Hannah is there at the moment.

Any feedback about a new girl named Eileen?

Will visit Acapulco this Friday to see for myself.
    Kindly, keep us updated if Hanna is present. I will go next Thursday 21.

You would do me a kindness as I want to meet her.

Thank you.

I thought Acapulco was especially down with many regulars being out. Lily and Emily were not there with Hannah holding down the fort. I am wondering if my favorite Alicia is gone forever. There was one new German that seemed interesting. Dark blond, pretty face, with slim-average build.

Quote Originally Posted by VitoCorleone  [View Original Post]
    I didn't look that closely. I just noticed her sitting with 2 older Germans who looked like mma fighters!
    Yikes, that doesn't sound good. She used to hang out with the tall older Dutch blonde who I haven't seen in a while.

Other reports tell me that the line up isn't so great with some of my favorites not present; Emily, Alicia, and Lily. Apparently Hannah is there at the moment.

Any feedback about a new girl named Eileen?

Will visit Acapulco this Friday to see for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown  [View Original Post]
    Did she lose the soft belly yet?
    I didn't look that closely. I just noticed her sitting with 2 older Germans who looked like mma fighters!

Quote Originally Posted by VitoCorleone  [View Original Post]
    Jana / Yana the slim German hottie is back. I'm surprised the building hasn't fallen apart yet. Lu is still good.
    Did she lose the soft belly yet?

Jana / Yana the slim German hottie is back. I'm surprised the building hasn't fallen apart yet. Lu is still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    But you like Penelope don't you? How is that for a reserve club?
    Has anyone actually been to Penelope in the past year?

Every year it's the same (ridiculous) discussion. Acapulco is opened and you can bet on it that in November 2019 some people will start the same old song. The club is not owned by the Acapulco-team so it's a matter of landlord-club owner hassle every single year to deal with the rent-contract. They don't invest the last months of the year, so closed swimming pool, club start to get dirty and so on. Things will probably loosen up in February.

Quote Originally Posted by McAdonis  [View Original Post]
    Bunnyman on the FC German site wrote a field report Friday night. He had just left ACA, so for those interested ACA remains open.
    One of my regulars sent me a message she's returning to Aca end of this week so I assume it's business as usual!

Bunnyman on the FC German site wrote a field report Friday night. He had just left ACA, so for those interested ACA remains open.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistons  [View Original Post]
    Sad times indeed if Aca is over and out. It is pretty much Germany's version of Sanado (legendary Macau saunaclub) on several accounts.

Now I just hope that the end of Aca (if true) does not correlate to the end of FKK land likewise to how the end of Sanado foretold the end of Macau's greatness 6 years ago.
    Don t trust all what some say, really not reliable. Read just below, report from a visit on very end of 2018.

I wish a successful new year to Aca, even I was told no more cold swimming pool, but they also deleted warm swimming pool at Globe to make Mainhattan area where girls are fucked in public, and maybe to find a new Kate or Ina in future.

Sad times indeed if Aca is over and out. It is pretty much Germany's version of Sanado (legendary Macau saunaclub) on several accounts.

Now I just hope that the end of Aca (if true) does not correlate to the end of FKK land likewise to how the end of Sanado foretold the end of Macau's greatness 6 years ago.

Posting Limitations